Intermezzo, June is Away on Holiday

Story Info
Marc visits the local nudist beach and has fun.
2.4k words
4
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When June's on holiday I'm sometimes at a loose end. In the summer I occasionally go to the nearby lake because part of it is designated as a "nudist beach". Not much of a beach because there's almost no sand, but there is grass and shade from a few old trees. The water is not deep, so it's useless for swimming but it's OK to paddle and splash around in. I don't go there because I'm a sexual predator but simply to enjoy the sensuousness of being naked. In fact of all the times I've visited the lake I've only been involved in sex there once. It was an unusual, unexpected and very erotic experience so I'm going to tell you about it.

Unusually, because it promised to be a scorcher later in the day, I went early. It was already pleasantly warm. I simply wear a light, almost semi-transparent, kaftan for the drive to the lake. It serves as a towel as well as a covering. The point is that the nudist section does not have its own car park so if you drive there you have to walk from the public car park through part of the recreation facilities to the "Clothes Optional" part. It's only a shortish walk but it's nice to feel my cock swinging beneath the kaftan and trying to figure out if anyone is wondering if I'm wearing anything underneath. Nobody has ever shown any interest on this short walk so I guess I'm decent. As soon as I reach my goal I shed the kaftan and continue as the lord made me to my favourite sunning area.

The lake has a public footpath around it. My guess is that it's around ten kilometres long but the lake narrows at one point and there's a bridge that spans the two shores so folk don't have to walk the full ten kilometres. Why am I telling you this? The footpath goes through the "Clothes Optional" part of the recreation facilities for about two kilometres. Mostly there are bushes or trees on the sides of the footpath but there are a few parts, which are just laid to grass. That means that it's not impossible for folk taking a healthy stroll (or jog or cycle ride) to bump into (not literally) the occasional nudist who is also taking a stroll.

Since I was early that day there were still some folk walking their dogs, so that when I shed my kaftan I had a small audience. They politely ignored me except for a couple of girls who had a good look at my John Thomas as they jogged towards me and giggled after they'd passed me.

There were a couple of women with a flat-coated retriever. They were both medium height with black hair. What stuck me most was their grey-blue eyes. They were similarly dressed in sneakers, beige, tight-fitting slacks and T-shirts. The dog was snuffling at the side of the path so I went over to it to scratch it behind the ears, making sure that as I bent over the ladies got a good view of my backside and what was dangling between my legs. I quite enjoy this harmless sort of exhibitionism. Then something most unexpected happened. The dog started licking my cock and balls. I curbed my immediate reaction, which was to jump away, at least in part because what the animal was doing was rather pleasant. The dogs tongue was warm and wet and hardly rough at all.

The older of the women rushed over and apologised. My guess is that they were mother and daughter, but to this day I don't know for sure. She asked the younger woman if she had some tissues - which she did- and proceeded to wipe my prick and sack. Now the dog had already started causing my dick to swell and the older women's ministrations just completed the exercise. I was now sporting a pretty respectable boner.

She looked at it and realized what had happened, but rather than shy away she said:

"My!! That's a nice piece of equipment. Hey Jenny come and look at this dong!"

Jenny was perhaps a bit hesitant but she came over anyway. She asked the older woman, who's name was Sally, if she could feel it as well. To cut the story short they took it in turns to stroke my shaft and massage my sack. The dog had taken to licking my arse. No accounting for tastes I thought, but it wasn't unpleasant either. Then Sally knelt in front of me and took the head of my shaft into her mouth. Even I have some qualms about being given a blowjob in the middle of a public footpath, so I suggested moving to a park bench on the other side of the hedge and close to the edge of the lake. It wasn't exactly private but at least it wasn't in full view of people on the footpath.

We made our via a lesser grass path through the bushes towards the lake. Even though CFNM is not my thing, it was rather fun to walk with a lady on each arm and my very prominent hardon pointing the way. We got to where I was heading - which was a small grassy clearing close to the edge of the lake. There was a park bench, unoccupied at that time of day. The three of us stood behind the bench admiring the view of the lake and the opposite shore, where a few people were jogging along the footpath. I was stroking the ladies bums. To be honest I was trying to see if I could feel a panty line. I couldn't! There could have been three reasons for that: none, string or seamless silk! I realized that my cock needed action so I stood behind Sally and started to grind my rod between her buttocks. My hands were free so I was also able to fondle her breasts. She didn't object, but it seemed that was not what she wanted. She turned round knelt down in front of me and carried on where we'd left off on the footpath; sucking and licking the head of my cock. After a while Jenny took over. Her technique was better because it not only involved sliding her mouth up and down my glans but also involved gently caressing my testicles. Sally had gone to the other side of the bench and lay down with her head slightly over the edge.

After a watching Jenny at work for a while, Sally instructed me to come over and told me to slide my penis into her throat. I've read that the gag reflex can be controlled. With practice! Sally sure was practiced! I'd never before, nor since, deep throated a woman. It is quite an experience, because a throat is tighter and more rigid than a pussy. It is also great to watch your shaft sliding all the way in and out of a pretty little mouth. Jenny had come up behind me and was fingering my but, which was also very exciting and it was clear to me that I wasn't going to last long. I didn't! With a few more thrusts and a gasp I came in Sally's throat. I came and kept cumming until she pushed me away to get air. Jenny giggled as my cum flowed out of Sally's mouth but Sally just licked her lips and swallowed what semen that was still in her.

The women looked at each other, nodded and stripped off. Although they didn't have much to shed they still made a sort of striptease of it. Jenny wasn't even wearing a bra. My curiosity was satisfied though. They were wearing thongs! They sat me on the bench to recover and watch over their clothes whilst they went off to walk the dog. They were gone five, maybe ten minutes, and their return was the first time I could get a good look at their bodies. Sally had the fuller figure. She had full breasts that were not yet droopy. They were the kind of breasts that, when you took off the bra, they just stood there and looked back at you. She had large areolae and her nipples were erect. She had a good waist, good legs and a nice tight arse. She sported a Brazilian. Jenny wasn't skinny but she was slim. Her breasts were the perky, pointing up at you type. Her pubic grooming consisted of a Charlie Chaplin like square just above the clitoral hood. Both of the women though had what I call "little girl" cunts. That is when the inner labia do not extend outside the slightly puffy outer lips. Ms puffs some folk call it. They came over and sat next to me and the dog flopped down at their feet and settled down for a sleep.

Sally leant over the bench and started stroking my dick. Jenny was sitting next to me but massaged Sally's tits. It wasn't long before my cock was up and ready for action again. I moved to the other side of the bench and continued where we'd been before - rubbing my shaft between Sally's buttocks. Only now it was flesh on flesh. She bent a bit more forward and opened her legs a little more so that I was able to enter her from behind. What a wonderful tight, moist pussy! Sometimes the gods smile on you!

You always get voyeurs at these nudist beaches. They're usually old men - probably sad old men. It was no exception today except that today the old guy had something to watch. I was thrusting into Sally from behind, fondling her left breast with the one hand and fingering her clit with the other. The guy got a bit closer and was stroking his engorged penis. I signalled that he could watch from a distance but that was as far as he could go. I think he was pleased enough anyway. Sally was getting a good view of him jerking himself off, but I didn't realise that it was turning her on. When the bloke shot his load, and he had quite a load to shoot, Sally squealed and jerked and climaxed. I could feel the contractions of her vagina, but managed to keep myself from going over the edge. The old guy was still dribbling cum when I pulled out of Sally and she flopped down on the grass next to the bench with a contented smile on her face.The dog started licking her clean. Both Sally and dog seemed to enjoy the experience.

I went over to Jenny, who had been absent-mindedly playing with herself, and helped pull her up. I asked her if she'd like to try fucking standing up. I thought I could do this because she was undoubtedly not only younger but also lighter than Sally. I cuddled and caressed her and then lifted her gently with my hands under her buttocks. Using the back of the park bench for support she positioned the head of my cock so that I was able to slide into her cunt whilst she wrapped her legs around my waist. Then we went for a walk. My cock was inside her and she was wriggling to get maximum clitoral stimulation. I started a slow jog around part of the "Clothes Optional" area. There were still very few people there. We only passed one couple sun baking. They both looked a little surprised, but fortunately didn't seem offended. Later we jogged past a couple of guys, probably gays, who just smiled but showed no further interest. The obvious exhibitionism was starting to get Jenny off. I could hear that her breathing was becoming more ragged as we got back to where Sally lay, legs apart, apparently asleep. The voyeur had positioned himself to see her fanny and was stroking his stiffy again. He saw Jenny and I and continued to rub his prick with increasing enthusiasm.

I squatted next to Sally so that Jenny could uncurl her legs and start to ride me reverse cowgirl. I couldn't see much apart from Jenny's tits. No complaints on my part mind you! Of course the voyeur was getting a grandstand view of my shaft sliding in and out of her cunt. I heard him groan as he came a second time and that groan pushed Jenny over the top. She started to buck and cum and groan and ride me really hard. That made me loose control and I started my ejaculation into Jenny's glorious pussy. Both she and I were moaning and grunting as we both came and came and came.

After several minutes her movements calmed as she collapsed forward onto my chest. I'd really shot all I had. I was already deflating so that my prick slid out of her cunt. I could feel our combined juices dripping out of her onto my legs. She rolled off me and said thanks. The three of us, Sally, Jenny and I lay flaked out on the grass next to each other. I nodded off and when I woke up I was alone. I saw the voyeur once again several months later. He just winked at me. I never saw the girls again. Did I go back to see if I could find them? Sure I did! The next day same time; the next week, same day same time; other days same time! For the next three weeks! Then June came back from holiday and I had other fish to fry.

Eighteen or so months later I bumped into Pete coming out of the local porn shop. Now outside our group sex meetings we hardly ever see the other participants and, even if we do, we tend not to acknowledge them unless there is absolutely no-one else around. Pete said hello in a surprised way and I looked at him enquiringly.

He said softly: "I didn't know you were in the prom industry."

I looked at him questioningly and he said: "Common, you know! Mother and daughter, dog and voyeur!"

I winked and walked on. I'd twigged. I'd been filmed at the nudist beach with the two ladies. I must have been so into what I was doing that I hadn't noticed anything. I suppose I should have been angry, but instead I just laughed. At least it explained why I'd never seen Sally or Jenny again. Pity!