Intern Ava - Earning Overtime

Story Info
College Intern working hard for her mentor.
1.8k words
3.8
27.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tori Dylan
Tori Dylan
34 Followers

"Just how many ties do you own?" Ava asked more to break the tension than a real question. Her eyes and chopsticks intensely searching for another peapod in the take-out box as Kim seemed to be looking at her, and through her. The long moments of silence seemed nearly painful as they awaited their coworkers to return from an extended smoke break. Jon and Sara seemed to take great liberties afterhours, smoke breaks seem to be less frequent but much longer than their daytime jaunts. "What?" Kim laugh, more at the attempt than the question, "so you like my ties, hmm?" Ava was a post-bacc student in the publishing intern position this term, she dressed the part but the faint hint of the "whoo hoo girl" slips in every so often. They rarely get African American women interns for publishing; Kim's cock has been wanting to say hello since orientation. Ava's caramel brown cheeks flushed crimson as she stammered to recover, "I ... I just noticed that I...I haven't seen that tie before..." Kim offered no solace; Kim had a knack for making Ava feel that she overstep the professional line.

"47," he whispered, leaning towards her from his chair at the head of the boardroom table. Ava found that Kim's strong Asian features were hard to read; he was team leader and he always sat in the command seat. His eyes were so quick to express disdain then break soft with his deep laughter. She wanted him to save her. "So," he began before her stammering had stopped, "don't you think you are a little young to have a fascination with grown men's ties? What are you 20?" Kim laughed as she searched wildly for words to attest her innocent conversation starter, "I...I always liked nice ties. It seems you never where the same one twice. My dad liked ties a lot but his weren't as nice." "Oh," said Kim, allowing a few beats to pass, "so I am father figure fantasy, I get it." His laughter was mockingly funny.

This was the 8th night in 2 weeks the four of them were in the office after 9; the long hours made them all a bit on edge. Taunting the intern was as good of a pastime as any. Jon heard Kim teasing Ava as he walked the hall. The smoke break was just what Jon needed to take to edge off of the illegal comp time that happens every fall; especially since Sara was so much more accommodating since her divorce. Jon figured he could play Kim's wingman for tonight, nailing interns were one of their favorite sports.

"Oh yea," Jon said, as he reentered to room, "you should feel it - pure silk." Jon goaded Ava to stroke the silk tie, "Seriously Ava, he won't bite you. Kim...," Jon stood at the corner of the table between the two, facing so his back was turned toward Ava, blocking her view, "Kim, may I please stroke your silken tie, sir?" Jon hoped she could not see the familiar frat boy smile between them, "of course Jon, you may touch it." With a step, Jon gestured to Ava to at least stand closer to Kim. "Com'on, Ms. Women's lib," Jon teased, "you can do it." Ava rolled her eyes and stood to lean over closer to Kim. She was on her toes, reaching over the table to touch Kim's tie. Ava could not recall why she was caught up in this teasing, or why see resisted to break the gaze she and Kim shared as she felt the woven silk pattern. The look in her eyes seemed to convey she had no choice but give into Jon's taunts. This amused Kim greatly, she was already broken in her mind. She was nearly off-balanced, standing on her toes, even before Kim shifted. He moved his chair on its wheels just a bit, enticing her further over the table's edge towards him. His hand stroked the underside of the tie, raising the cloth closer to her hand, then, before she could step back, he took her hand.

"You violated me Ava," he feigned shock, "You did not ask if you could touch me."

Jon joined in, now poised to receive her in his lap if she stepped back to her chair. "Wow, Ava," Jon chided, "you did not even ask if you may touch him...that's wicked. He is still getting over the last intern who thought she could just get away with harassing him because he is so accommodating to her needs. It was the whole reason they spent so much time on the "ask first" harassment training on day 1. You did have the training, right?"

Ava's golden eyes darkened, the boys teasing became mildly threatening, and Sara was nowhere in sight.

"I mean how you would feel if I were to just felt your nylons," Jon asked as his right hand slide up her inner thigh under her skirt. Her bare brown legs quivered and locked - he was at the center of her white cotton thong before she landed completely on her feet. Ava groaned, the sigh was mix of exhaustion and need for release. It undermined any chance she could regain composure. The intern fantasy was pale to the reality she would have between these seasoned pros.

"At least you could do is give him a kiss, let him know you respect him as a person, not just a tie model." Jon's thumb found the swollen bud still hidden under the wet cotton shield, his left hand steadied her hip. This time, she would remember the rules, "may I kiss you Kim?" Kim nodded. Kim let Ava's lips touch his own, but he remained motionless, still teasing her. Jon, however, made slow hard circles the crossed and circumscribed her clothed clitoris - all the while - rocking her hip back and forth with the other hand. Waves of shame and heat radiated from her body. Kim's mouth seemed to know just when she was near climax, his smooth pink lips drew in her breath; his tongue traced the sensitive outline of her black girl full pink pout. The passionate rise of his kissing intensified the orgasm that she was lost in. Only as she was coming down did she realize there were at least two of Jon's fingers in her as her pouty clit was now pressed hard against the shiny boardroom table. "See, wasn't that nice?" Jon asked the intern, who was completely bent at the waist over the table, with her head now so close to the button of the Kim's designer Zegna pants.

Ava's eyes were pleading, and Kim was a kind and gentle man, touching her hair, he said one word, "yes."

Jon's left hand now pressed on her back as his right hand move the wet panties to the side. The sight of her shaved young puss was enough to give him a rise but Sara had did her best to drain him dry tonight. His tongue taste the young girl's cream and tried to remember the first time he lick an intern's bald slit. He envisioned that he was Ava's first white guy. The first man to give her a deep tonguefuck. He relished the idea of being the guy she will compare everyone else to for the rest of her life. With her legs split around the corner of the table, he could easily sit and eat her for hours as long as Kim's mouthfuck did not get to wild.

Ava unbuttoned Kim's pants, his pattern boxers housing his aroused cock. One button more, it was freed. She kissed his glans like the face of a lover, holding the shaft with her pink manicured nails. He wondered if her polish were the same color as her quim - he had never seen a black woman's labia up close but knew there were a lot of variations from all the porn. Ava's thick lips parted to take in a bit of his cock, but after a few moments of timid college girl head, Kim drove his shaft deep into her soft palate. His hands framed her shocked little face as he gave long, slow, deep strokes that brought him only as far out as the rim of his curved cock. Rocking his hips, her gave her time to swallow and tightened before grinding his cock to soft flesh at the back of her throat. Out, just enough time to breathe, she would soon figure out his rhythm or pass out trying. Either way, Kim was content that she seemed to be eager to learn.

The taste of Kim was not what she expected - but she really did not have much to compare it to. Kim was driving his cock into her mouth when she had to swallow a bit of warm saltiness to breath. The sensation of Jon's soft wet tongue on inside her and his firm hand on her - it felt like she was powerless to resist these waves of incredible pleasure. She was giddy, trying to feel both of them at once, to understand why it all felt so amazing. She felt the nipples harden on her large tits pressed against the shiny mahogany table, even that made her legs feel weak. At one point, Ava thought she heard Sara's voice. Ava knew that being displayed and used like a whore was a bad career move; but the thought of being watch made a fresh flood of wetness gush just below the space that was being filled by Jon's thick tongue. She had never had a guy's cock in her mouth this deep and long and now, Ava felt a wet tip was working its way into her ass. There was a jerk to her hips and then a manipulation of her labia and clit at the tip pressed in deeper. Fingers and tongue violated her in ways that seemed impossible until the groan of Kim warned her of his impending orgasm. Cum pumped into her mouth so deep she gagged and cough to swallow it all. Kim pulled her face up and spasm two thick threads of cum over her mouth and cheeks before using his still erect shaft to paint the wetness over her swollen crimson lips.

Ava smiled, happy that it seemed she had pleased him. Jon's cock as not nearly as thick as Kim's but it was fully erect in front of her. Ava took a moment to realize Sara was now in the seat by her bottom. By the smile on the former intern's lips, it was now obvious that Sara took Ava's anal virginity.

Jon enjoyed the play, "Ava, would you like to taste Sara on my cock?" Ava was happy to play along, "yes Jon, I would."

Tori Dylan
Tori Dylan
34 Followers