Intern Evaluation

Story Info
A delightful dream of my far-away goddess.
893 words
4.27
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the immense good fortune to have made the acquaintance of a woman of immense and intoxicating sensuality. And while I have not had the good fortune to meet her in person yet, she appears to me in my dreams now and then. I had one of her most recently, and was in the process of telling her the sinful details when she had to go. I took it upon myself to e-mail her the rest of the dream, and am now sharing it with you my audience. (I may or may not write in the beginning as well later.)

The basic premise of the dream was that I was on an internship, and she was my director.

----------------------------------------------

Let's see darling.. where was I? Oh yes, I remember. You had distracted me with your rather harsh review of my performance, and then let your foot slip into my lap, dragging your toes over my inner thigh. I sat bolt upright, unwantingly pulling away from your foot in the process. How could I not though? Such a powerful and beautiful woman suddenly making such an advance would be intimidating, although as soon as I did it I wished I hadn't. I wanted to feel you touching me more, but I didn't dare say so out loud to you. Yet.

You slid off the desk like wet silk being dragged across a rock, sashaying towards me, seeming to take hours to cross the mere few feet. You placed your hands on the armrests of the chair, imprisoning me with your body, also allowing me a view down your blazer. You were wearing a sinfully attractive corset bra, although it was rather short. It barely touched the top of your perfectly toned and firm stomach. The crimson tone of it, contrasting against your skin, and knowing it had been concealed under all the black, only served to arouse me more. You cut through the silence with a milky smooth voice, but it was as powerful as lightning. "Now.. I'm going to have to see evidence of your abilities."

I felt shivers run down my spine as the words filtered into my ears. This.. this GODDESS standing before me.. could she desire me like boys my age only wet dream about? I took a chance and hoped that was the case. I managed to croak out a reply. "Wh... what would you like me to do ma'am?"

"For starters, do NOT call me ma'am. You will refer to me as Mistress, or Miss if you do well enough to warrant my good graces. And secondly.." You cut off your reply and placed two fingers at the front bottom of your skirt, pulling up up abruptly, revealing the garter belt and your already damp and expertly trimmed pussy. "Kiss me." You stepped back from the chair to give me enough room to stand, seating yourself on your desk, letting the heels slip from your feet and hiking your skirt up to allow your legs to spread. Leaning back on one hand to support yourself, you brought your other hand to your pussy, stroking a fingertip across it's surface invitingly.

I hurriedly flew from the chair and dropped to my knees in front of you, my palms gliding up your silk-covered legs. The maddeningly arousing scent of your desire filled my nostrils in an intoxicating way no alcohol I'd ever imbibed of could compare to. You let out a sigh of approval for my efforts so far, as my lips met those of your womanhood. I kissed softly at first, letting my lips wander across your skin. Pussy, clit, thighs.. I seemed intent upon trailing my tongue and lips across you until every last inch of skin glistened with wetness.

Apparently growing impatient with me, you gripped my hair and directed my lips to your pussy again. I moaned out my response of, "Yes Mistress." and slid my tongue past my lips, diving it into you. You let out a moan, arching your back softly and pushing your pussy to me, your legs resting atop my shoulders. Envisioning the two of us locked in the throes of the most carnal lovemaking possible, I began driving my tongue back and forth, just as I imagined I would do with my cock, which was currently throbbing in my pants, begging for release and relief. With every twist and undulation of my tongue inside your hot and demanding pussy, you would arch towards me, my nose bumping your clit softly, eliciting the most deliciously wanton moans of desire from you. I pistoned my tongue into you, in my mind's eye being straddled by you and used to your lusty content. You released my hair and brought your hand to your mouth, biting at your thumb and whimpering in need. Your thighs clamped shut around my head as you howled in satisfaction. And suddenly I was overcome by the taste of your climax, feeling it trickle across my tongue and inebriate my senses. My oral ministrations slowly eased their pace, as did your grip on me, and I collapsed down onto the floor, legs splaying out. My face was covered in your cum and I was panting with flushed cheeks.

That's where the dream ended dearie. I suppose sometime I'll have to write a conclusion to that escapade. Until then Goddess.