Internal Affairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Cathy O'Malley is third generation law enforcement.
2.6k words
4.13
30.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Revised)

GROSSE POINTE, MICHIGAN

The City of Detroit has gone through many changes over the past 10 years; in short, there are fewer residents and more crime.

On this cold and windy November morning, Cathy O'Malley laid in bed wondering what her first day as one of the Department's newly-appointed Police Detectives would be like. Cathy is third generation Police Officer. Her Grandfather, Richard O'Malley, was a 35-year veteran who retired 14 years ago as the Assistant Commander to the Chief of Police. Her father, Don O'Malley, is a 27-year veteran currently in charge of the Mayor's Detail. And there's her older brother, Steven O'Malley, an 11-year veteran currently a sergeant with the Violent Crimes Bureau.

As you can imagine, 27-year-old Cathy felt the pressure from her family to be a good cop, and she was, despite the harsh treatment from the Academy Instructors because of the unmistakable pure beauty she poses. Cathy could have been a model with her 36-32-42-inch figure. She stands at 5'7", 150 pounds with red hair, blue eyes, and white porcelain skin that is flawless. She graduated in the top 5% of her Academy class, was Officer of the Month 3 times, and scored at the top of her class on the Detective's exam. The only thing Cathy had not been on top in was love. Her last real relationship ended over 2 years ago, and since then she has had a couple of lame dates that didn't even compare to how a warm bath with a glass of wine and a good book made her feel. Her last sexual encounters were 8 months ago.

The thought of having a sexual encounter started to get Cathy a little wet, her pink nipples were slightly hard, before she realized it; she was massaging her clit. Throbbing deep inside her vaginal walls, the desire to be fucked was almost over-bearing. STOP! STOP! Cathy told herself; you don't have time for this.

What is that noise? Cathy thought to herself. Oh, it's the phone.

"Hello, Detective O'Malley speaking."

DOWNTOWN DETROIT (Westin Book Cadillac Residential Penthouse)

As the water continually poured out of the shower head and the steam rose in the porcelain-tiled bathroom, Cedric Johnson stood there under the water trying to get his thoughts together for the day's activities.

As he began to wash his chiseled body, he ran his hand across the scar on his chest. Flash, bang, smoke. "Officer Down! Officer Down! It's been 3 years since the shooting that put Detective Johnson in the I.C.U. for 7 months to recover from multiple gunshot wounds; however, it feels like it was just yesterday that it happened.

Even though the physical wounds have healed, the mental wounds are still fresh for this once semi-pro football player who dominated the gridiron. At 6'3, 235lbs., with a bald head and an almond skin tone, this brother looks like he stepped off the pages of Sports Illustrated.

But during his long recovery, Cedric lost the only thing more important to him than his job, his fiancé, Amber. She gave him unconditional love and the confidence to believe in himself. Amber was also very motivated herself. She was a top-graduate from the University of Michigan Law School as well as an up-and-coming young Assistant DA. After the shooting, Amber realized that a relationship with a cop was not what she wanted.

As Cedric continued to wash himself, he couldn't believe he was getting hard, thinking about Amber and how sexy she was. Amber had skills, her body was like a pure, sexy Porsche and Cedric drove it hard and fast. Cedric's manhood was at its full potential at 9 ½ inches long and 2 inches thick. His grip on the shaft got tighter, the strokes became faster.

A tingling sensation started deep in his balls. Oh, how he loved plowing his dick deep inside Amber's always willing, always soaking-wet pussy. The way she used to clinch her vaginal walls around his dick was amazing, Cedric yells, "FUCK!!!" With one last stroke a jet stream of hot cum rockets from his dick, exploding against the shower tile followed by another stream of cum and slight tingle through Cedric's body. Damn, I needed that, thought Cedric.

Time to get ready for work. Detective Johnson is assigned to the Internal Affairs Division, and last week he got word that he would be getting a new partner. She was the newly-appointed Detective, Cathy O'Malley. Cedric knows her brother, Steven, well; he's from his old unit: Violent Crimes.

GROSSE POINTE, MICHIGAN

Don exclaimed, "Wow! Listen to you, my baby girl, a Detective!"

Cathy responded, "Hi dad."

"I just wanted to say hi, and tell you how proud we are of you." Remember, there is no such thing as a bad department, only bad...cops." Cathy simultaneously finishes the sentence with her dad.

"I know, dad! Hey, I've got to go. Don't want to be late my first day."

"Okay, okay. Be safe out there. Love you!"

"Love you too, Dad. Bye!"

Cathy grabs her keys. Okay mental checklist...badge, gun, cuffs and brief. One last look in the mirror...GOD! Cathy thought to herself. Even in a light grey, Donna Karen two-piece pant-suit with a cream-colored turtle neck, her assets where hard to miss. Her firm, tight, meaty ass; her voluptuous 36C breasts; and her curvy hips. Most white boys didn't like the thickness, but the brothers gave her compliments all the time. And while Cathy never had a sexual encounter with a black man, she thought about it once or twice.

Detroit Police Plaza (Internal Affairs Division)

Lieutenant JC Williams (LT) "Hey, Johnson!"

Cedric replied, "Yeah, LT?"

"I just got a call from Headquarter Surveillance. They need some assistance on a stakeout for a priority-one case, #IA-2216, you and your new partner got pulled. Speaking of new partners, where is she at? Oh never mind, here she is. O'Malley, over here!"

"Yes, Lieutenant!"

As Cathy walked from the elevator toward Lieutenant JC William's office, Cedric stood up to see Steven O'Malley's little sister. WOW! Cedric could not believe his eyes. Immediately, he noticed that little Cathy O'Malley wasn't so little anymore. The faded picture of a young High School girl that Steven O'Malley was showing over the years was definitely dated.

That image had been replaced with this thick-ass, flawless runway model with fire-engine red hair. And to say Cedric wanted to fuck her was an understatement; he wanted to devour every last inch of her.

As Cathy walked towards Lieutenant JC Williams office from the elevator, her eyes couldn't pull away from the athletic, tall black man dressed in a custom navy-blue, pin-striped 4-button, single-breasted Italian suit, standing with the Lieutenant. This couldn't be Cedric Johnson, her new partner, could it? The closer she got to the office, the harder her heart started to pound.

This guy looked more like a star NFL football player than a cop. He was the most handsome man she had seen in her life. This can't be happening! Cathy thought. Her nipples were getting hard, and a slight throbbing had started inside her pussy. Damn it, Cathy! she told herself. Pull it together for God's sake! This could be your partner!

Cathy managed to speak, "Hello! I'm Cathy O'Malley."

"Hello! Cedric Johnson. Pleasure to meet you."

"Sounds like will be working together."

Cedric immediately noticed a scent of cucumber melon coming from Cathy. He couldn't break eye contact with her; Cathy's deep blue eyes were breathtaking. Cathy, while composed, couldn't stop lusting over Cedric's athletic physique. He was the biggest piece of eye candy she had ever seen, and she wanted to lick every black inch of him.

After getting the assignment that the Lieutenant briefed them on, Cathy and Cedric agreed to meet at the location after stopping back at their homes to pick up some gear and change into some comfortable clothes. The Priority One case, #IA-2216, involved 4 dirty cops transporting narcotics out of a warehouse on the east-side of Detroit. The surveillance was being conducted out of an adjacent warehouse one block down the street. O'Malley and Cedric had the night shift from 11pm to 7am.

GUARDED LOCATION, EAST-SIDE OF DETROIT

At 10:40PM, Cedric pulled up in the back of the surveillance location. Seven minutes later, Cathy pulled up. Cedric was wearing jogging pants with an Under Armor long-sleeve shirt and a leather jacket. Cathy had on a pair of blue jeans, a sweater, baseball cap, and a leather jacket.

They proceeded up to the 4th floor, where the surveillance was set up. Both Headquarter Surveillance officers were glad to see them. After a brief on the past 8 hours of activity, and a quick tour of their bathroom and sleeping quarters, the officers were gone. Cedric and Cathy were alone. Alone with their sexual thoughts.

While Cathy went over the activity log, Cedric was looking at the target location through some binoculars.

"You know I worked with your brother in Violent Crimes," Cedric stated.

"Yes I know. Steven says you're a good cop."

"I'm okay. Steven is a machine. He has the highest arrest record, four years running."

Even with the small talk, Cedric couldn't stop looking at Cathy's breasts. Although they were only outside for a couple of minutes, it was cold out and Cathy's nipples was rock hard, poking through her knit sweater. With the sight of that, Cedric's dick started getting hard.

Cathy couldn't keep her concentration on the log; all she was thinking about is letting Cedric have his way with her. She knew her nipples were rock hard, and visible. She had become wet on the drive over, and now they were alone for the next 8 hours.

Cedric, turned toward Cathy, who was sitting on a milk crate across the room still looking through the activity log book, and asked if she would like a Coke. "Yes! Sure," she responded. As Cathy was getting up to stretch from sitting on the milk crate, Cedric returned and was standing directly behind her, it startled Cathy a little bit. But what caught her eye more was the bulge that was showing inside Cedric's pants, before she could stop her mouth from saying the wrong thing, she blurted out, "I think you're the sexiest man I've ever seen, and I want to fuck you!"

Cedric was shocked, but he could see in Cathy's eyes a look of immediate worry, worry that she just destroyed her entire career with those few words. Cedric walked closer to Cathy, and said to her, "Funny you said that, I was thinking the same thing."

And with those few words, Cedric started to kiss Cathy. The action was so unplanned it took both their breaths away. Now Cedric's dick was rock hard, and Cathy knew it. Without any hesitation, Cathy dropped down to her knees and pulled Cedric sweat pants down to his ankles. The sight of Cedric's 9 ½ inches of manhood, gave Cathy a throbbing sensation she had never experienced before. As she took Cedric's dick in her hand, Cathy looked directly into Cedric's eyes and said "I wanted to taste you the moment I saw you in the LT's office!"

The sight of Cathy on her knees, holding his dick was almost too much for Cedric, as he stroked Cathy's red hair she open her mouth taking almost all of him in.

Sucking Cedric's cock sent Cathy into an intoxicating state, her pussy was soaking wet, and throbbing uncontrollably. Cedric pulled his manhood from Cathy's mouth and told her to get naked. As she got up from her knees and began removing her clothes, Cathy could feel moisture from her pussy running down her inner thighs.

Watching Cathy remove her clothes and reveal her flawless, white porcelain skin, made Cedric's dick throb with a sexual pain he had never felt before. As Cathy's breasts were released from her bra into the night air, Cedric could see her thick fleshy red nipples that were rock hard. By now, Cedric was completely naked, as was Cathy. She was completely exposed to a man she had just met less than 24 hours ago. This is crazy! Cathy thought to herself. But she didn't care. The only thing that mattered was getting FUCKED.

Cedric, without a word, grabbed Cathy and spun her around so she was facing away from him.

This excited Cathy. She exclaimed, "Yes babe! Fuck me from behind!" Cathy then completed the action by bending over and spreading her ass, allowing Cedric full view of her asshole and pussy. "Slam it in me, please!" Cathy screamed.

And with that request, an electrical shock surged through Cathy's body as she felt her vaginal walls stretching open from the force of Cedric 9 ½ inches. Cedric withdrew halfway from Cathy's pussy, then slammed himself back into her; this time until he felt his balls smack against her clit.

The force, in which Cedric was fucking Cathy, caused her body to shiver in pure ecstasy. Cathy felt her vaginal walls convulse uncontrollably. Cedric had got into a rhythm, slamming in and out of Cathy like a jack hammer breaking up concrete on a highway road.

Cathy screamed, "Oh GOD! I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!" Her orgasm was so strong. everything became blurred for a few seconds. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably and she couldn't keep her balance.

While still experiencing small aftershocks of the orgasm, Cathy felt Cedric pull himself from inside her. She turned around, holding onto the edge of the desk for balance.

Cedric, still rock hard, walked toward her. Cathy, sensing he wanted to continue, mustered just enough energy to get on top of the desk. She opened her legs allowing Cedric to re-enter her.

But Cedric knelt down in front of Cathy and began licking her pussy. Cathy let out a slight moan from the pleasure she was feeling. After a while Cedric stood up, and with no advanced warning, he reached under Cathy's thighs and started to lift her up off the desk. The action completely shocked Cathy; no one had ever done that! Cathy leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Cedric's neck, pressing her breasts into his chest. Cedric began slamming into Cathy's pussy with reckless abandonment. Cathy couldn't take the new sensation from the constant friction of Cedric's shaft rubbing on her clit; it felt like a thousand needles giving her a prick at the same time. Her vaginal walls started to convulse again.

I'm Cumming again! Cathy thought to herself. But the sensation to relieve herself rushed into her at the same time.

Cedric began to feel a deep tingling sensation in the depth of his balls; he knew his orgasm was close, very close.

"Oh, FUCK!" Cedric yelled.

Cathy felt that Cedric was close to cumming and tried to control her urge to relieve herself. Without any hesitation, Cathy leaned into his ear, sucked his ear lobe, and whispered "Cum inside me babe! I want to feel every HOT drop of your cum inside me."

Cedric, with two forceful pumps, let a massive hot lava stream of cum blast into Cathy's pussy. Before the first stream of cum fully cleared Cedric's dick, another massive load blasted inside Cathy. The sheer force, at which Cedric came inside her, triggered her second orgasm.

"Oh babe! Shit! I'm Cumming again!"

Her vaginal walls convulsed uncontrollably, and Cathy felt as if she was relieving herself. She tried to stop herself but the sensation was too powerful; it took her over.

A gush of clear liquid ran from her pussy; she was squirting. Cathy has never, in her entire sexual life, had someone make her squirt. As Cedric lowered Cathy down to the floor, she wanted to taste the man who sexually devoured her body. She got down on her knees and began licking his dick clean from the sexual cocktail of their juices. After Cathy was done, they both just lay next to each other in silence.

A million things were running through Cathy's head What the fuck have I done!?! This is my partner!

Cedric looked at Cathy and said, "You're amazing."

TO BE CONTINUED