International Apartment Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
I train, and spar with Nellie.
2.4k words
4.52
6k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear from Laura for a week. She didn't respond to my text a few days later.

I passed by Nellie leaving my apartment a few times, but when I asked for her number she said she was in a rush and couldn't remember her US phone number right now.

Even though I had some awesome sex with two very hot foreign girls, I felt like a dweeb. Was I becoming soft again this quickly after not following my usual training regimen? Didn't they both enjoy the sex with me? They both came. What else was supposed to happen? Where did I fall short? The same questions ran their course through my mind as when I was boxing and lost a match by decision.

I joined the school's boxing/MMA club, but everyone was focused on ground game and submission techniques. No one wanted to spar with just their fists. At least they had bags to practice with. Outside the gym, along the running track were sand pits with calisthenics equipment. The sand offered good resistance to my feet for my usual footwork routines.The high and low bars, wooden posts that were perfect for practicing weaving maneuvers.

It was a hot day out for the Fall. I bobbed and weaved underneath and around the bars and posts, practicing my ducks, jukes and feints. Rivulets of sweat were already pouring from my brow, when I heard a familiar, albeit unintelligible voice.

"You look knackered," said Nellie. Her pale face was flushed with red. Her hair arched back in a fiery ponytail. She jogged in place with a smile, slightly tilting her head to one side, as if she were studying her prey. She was coated in a sheen of sweat, headphone cord bouncing along with her small breasts. She gave a curt little wave and I couldn't help but smile. "Did you still want my number?" she said, but I couldn't understand her.

"Sorry?"

"Did. You. Want. My. Tele-" she mocked a phone with outstretched thumb and pinky finger against her ear with a goofy face, making me laugh, "phone, number?"

"Sorry, what?" I said in a phony exaggerated voice, cupping my hand to my ear.

"Ah! You!" She said, with mock anger. "I'll tell you something you'll understand, Mr. Boxer!" she hopped over the shin-height wooden barricade to the sandpit and took on a respectable boxing stance, her hands held up to her cheekbones. "Come on!" she said, and dashed forward. She jabbed much faster than I expected, hitting my shoulder, making an audible smack.

My shoulder flashed with pain from the jab, and started to throb. She saw me wince in pain, backed out of range, dancing from southpaw to orthodox.

"Aw c'mon, that didn't hurt," she dashed in again, delivering 3 quick jabs at the same spot. The first two connected, were much harder than the first punch she threw, and stung like being hit by a shotgun beanbag. The third I managed to back away from.

"Sorry, what was that?" I said through gritted teeth, yet smiling at the same time.

She stepped in again and started wailing on me, never going for my face, but throwing jabs and hooks at my shoulders and midsection. She definitely had taken a class at one time or another because her attacks were on point. I backed away and parried as best I could, refusing to throw anything back at her.

"Throw one at me!" she said, still throwing jabs. She wouldn't relent, staying on me like a hornet, stinging me. I was getting tired of the game we were playing. I feinted at her, startling her, causing her to stumble off-balance into a nearby wooden low bar, and fall flat on her ass. We both started laughing. I stopped mid-laugh and felt my side was already throbbing where she had landed a solid shot. I had a few welts and bruises after my first round with Nellie. Even though it was a one-sided fight, it was invigorating to spar with someone again.

"Hey," said a deep voice, "is this guy bothering you?" A 6'3 bronze-skinned blond guy approached us, jokingly at first, but with a there was a strange essential juvenility to the hulk, like his face had taken on that of a famous child actor, but was distorted in a Wonderland-esque fashion. He looked weighed about two of me. He offered a hand to Nellie to help her up.

"No, mate. Fuck off," Nellie said, batting away his hand. She easily sprung back up to her feet. He understood fuck off well enough, and veered back towards the track. Nellie's expression lit up, a dawning realization came to her eyes, followed by an evil smile.

"Actually, uhm, wait, he is! This guy is bothering me!"

"What?" he said, turning back around.

"Look man," I said, "she's messing with you, we were just playing."

"I don't know who this guy is and he keeps trying to grab me! Get him out of here!" She grabbed my shirt with both hands, and said into my ear, "if you kick this guy's arse I'll do anything you want for a week," before pushing me away and shrieking "get away from me, you asshole!" I looked back at her like she was crazy, and she returned with a smile and a nod as if to say "I know."

"Hey man, you heard her, fuck off!" he said stepping right up to me, his neck was level with my face. He leaned his forehead into mine and he smelled like a horrid blend of aerosol body spray and teriyaki chicken wings. I put my hands up, and tried to back away, but he started pushing me backwards. Nellie followed behind him, shadow boxing.

As a boxer, you never train for street fights, it's always the ring. I would never resort to using my fists on anyone outside of it. Only fools get into street fights, especially with someone bigger than them. Besides, this guy didn't know what was going on, and was just trying to help out a girl claiming she was being attacked. Although he was doing it a little over-zealously, it didn't warrant me really hitting him.

Then he slapped me.

I reflexively threw a right deep into his oblique, rotating my hips and using all the strength I had in my core to deliver maximum damage. I felt my knuckles penetrate through his muscles into the soft tissue and bone underneath. He crumpled into a heap, his face bright red, curling up into a ball as he hugged his side reverting to a newborn state, helpless.

Heart thundering in my chest, I looked around. No one else seemed to notice what happened. A girl jogged by, but was in her own world with her headphones on.

I thought to check on him and ask if he was OK, but feared a sudden retaliation from him if I got too close. Once a guy that size grabs you, there's not much you can do. I ran out of there.

"Nice shot!" Nellie said, catching up to me.

"Why did you do that? I didn't want to hurt that guy."

"I thought it would be funny."

"It was not funny, it could have gone much worse. It was a shitty thing to do."

"OK, I'm sorry." she said, sincere now, "but hey, you kept up your end of the deal, I'll keep up my end."

"You're crazy," I said, slowing down to a walk as we got a good distance away from the scene of the crime.

"What's your number?" She said, and pulled out her phone.

That evening, my phone buzzed with a "IMAGE RECEIVED" message: It was a mirror-shot of Nellie, holding her phone up clad in pink bra and panties with black trim, accentuated with little bows on them, doing the same curt wave and smile. My dick grew hard at the sight of her tight body poised and wrapped with little bows like a present to open.

"Punch anyone else lately?" she messaged. We texted back and forth. Called and talked. She was very sarcastic but prone to laughing at anything I said.

Finally, she got to the point, "So, what are you gonna have me do first?"

"You aren't going to pull out a torture device or invite your knight in shining armor with you?"

"Nope, just me. :)"

"Come over now. Don't wear any underwear."

I heard a knock on my door. Hiro answered it before me. He made the same blank expression he always did, and turned to look back at me for a little longer than was comfortable, then looked Nellie up and down before stepping aside and letting her in. He took in a deep breath through his nose as she walked by him.

We went back into the room. She stood there, bouncing on her heels, her eyes looking up and to the side, hands together in front of her crotch, one hand holding the index and middle fingers of the other.

"So, whatever I want? For how long?" I asked.

"Well, I said a week. Unless you do a shitty job of it, then the deal's off."

"What do you mean 'a shitty job of it?'"

"Make me do anything too gross or weird, or worst of all, boring."

"Fair enough," I nodded; we had a deal. "Take off your clothes," I said, and she took off her clothes very quickly again. She was really good at that.

"So, how are your classes going?" I asked, as she slid down her shorts, her sparse light- orange pubic hair faintly showing on her white skin. I sat down on the bed and watched her pull her T shirt off, her perky breasts bounced, nipples erect.

"I'm probably getting a B in Calc., so far. It's really hard!"

"I never even took calculus," I said, "stats is the furthest I got."

"You must be a bit daft from being punched so much. Stats is easy." I patted the bed next to me, and she sat down. "Laura told me you and her went down on each other the other night," she said. Even though she was the one sitting naked next to me, I felt like the exposed one. "She said you tasted good."

"She- tasted good too." I laughed, not knowing what to say. Nellie smiled.

"Sorry I stole her from you that one night. When we were dancing together we just- clicked."

"About that, have you two been... hanging out?"

"Nay," she said, looking down wistfully, "not like that, at least."

"That's too bad."

"It's so different to cum from a girl than a guy. It's nice being open to both."

"I bet."

She sidled up closer to me, her bare breasts pressing into my chest.

We kissed.

There was a pause, she looked at me, waiting for the next move. I was in control, but wasn't sure where to take this. Nellie was very attractive but her willingness to be so vulnerable, her confident posture, chest thrust out, portrayed a strength I was in awe of.

I leaned in and kissed her again, sweetly. "Play with yourself a little," I said. She leaned back and opened her legs, and rubbed her palm up and down her lips. She inserted her fingers and began pumping them in and out. Her masturbation technique was different than Laura's. I wanted to help her, so I inserted my own fingers into her, then stuck them into her mouth to let her taste herself. I wanted to taste her too, so I licked her a little.

Soon I was naked, too. We writhed around together for a few minutes, kissing and licking and sucking, enjoying the heat radiating off each others bodies as the cool forest air wafted in through the window. Finally I pinned her onto her back and mounted her. My dick rested across her steaming-hot pussy. I moved my hips back, angled down and drove my way into her in one smooth thrust. Inside her was the perfect temperature, just hot enough before it became painful. My dick didn't belong outside, flailing around aimlessly; it belonged in here. I pumped my hips, her crotch making obscene squishing and sucking noises against my balls. We found a rhythm, me thrusting into her and her humping back in perfect unison. We fucked for a good twenty minutes the first time, with a short break after we both came to smoke a little weed and drink some water before going at it again. Afterwards, we were covered in sweat and I was ready to shower and fall asleep. Nellie was a mess- her hair disheveled, wayward strands hanging in her face, makeup smeared, her skin flushed, cum and sweat slowly streaking down the insides of her thighs.

We left the room together to shower. I threw on a pair of boxers, my half mast still protruding obviously. Nellie decided to chance it naked, the rest of the apartment sounded quiet and likely everyone had left or gone to sleep. My senses were heightened as I took Nellie's hand and stepped out onto my bare feet on the dirty hall carpet. The hall and rest of the apartment were much cooler than the sex filled tropical clime of the bedroom. I stopped and listened; the apartment was quiet, save the hum of the refrigerator, and faint music and laughter from a neighboring apartment. The hall light was on. I started down the hall, my cock flopping up and down, leading Nellie behind me. Peeking around the corner to where the sink and shower were.

Hiro was examining his face very closely in the mirror.

So what if he sees her naked? I said to myself and started around the corner, smiling into the mirror as he looked at me, then her through it. Hiro never made any exaggerated expression, what came over his face was more a look of inquisitive concern than shock as her naked body bounced past him. Nellie smiled and waved at him through the mirror.

In the shower, we kissed and played with each other a little bit, affectionately scrubbed each other's backs and chests. I loved the feel of her slippery titties between my fingers.

When we came back out of the shower room, Hiro was gone. Nellie toweled off, and then wrapped it around her hair. She walked ahead of me naked, her tight white body beneath her towel turban.

In my room, she dressed and I told her to go sleep at her place and kissed her goodnight. She performed a geisha-like bow, giggled when she saw how much fun I was having a little power over her, and left.