International Apartment Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura and I take our relationship to a new level.
3.8k words
4.47
7.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I received an invitation from Laura over social media to an art gallery event on campus that was supposed to be an exposé on subverting Anime tropes. It was at Fusselman Hall, a beautiful old Art Deco building with a balcony overlooking the trees and bay beyond. In the background, miles away, I could barely make out the sailboats crisscrossing the distant waters, soon to be concealed by a fogbank rolling in. In the foreground were dozens of awkward looking kids clad almost exclusively in sweatshirts with different Anime and video game logos, adorned with various accessories of fox-ears and plastic katanas swinging from their hips. They perused the art lining the walls and jabbered on about their favorite Mangas and Animes. I recognized a few people from Japanese class, but didn't want to get pulled into any conversations that usually led me to questioning my choice of hobbies. The walls were lined with an array of student art in various Manga styles drawn by students. Most were rendered in that certain uncanny-valley way,: huge eyes, over-exaggerated muscles and spiky hair, some not even in any sort of pose or action but just standing there facing you. A few pieces were actually pretty good; at the level I would expect to see from a professional studio. I realized that one of these, a rendition of a Japanese school-girl carrying a flaming sword, surrounded by a group of zombie-Nazis, was Laura's.

Another piece by her was very different. It was of a young sexy pale girl with dark red hair and freckles, an Anime caricature of Laura herself, suspended in the air by tentacles wrapped around her legs, arms, and belly. One of the tentacles had forced its way into her mouth. Another drawing was a profile, x-ray view of the tentacle all the way down her throat and esophagus, spewing white goo directly into her belly, which was almost full. My jaw hung open looking at these, and I grew hard despite my shame. My attention enrapt in the drawings, I almost jumped when I felt a small hand brush my cock through my jeans. Laura was looking up at me, smiling.

"You like my pieces?" she started. I did my best to maintain my composure, and offered whatever limited insights I could into what the pieces represented, and how they subverted Anime tropes. She looked me up and down while we talked. I was just wearing just a plain t-shirt and jeans, but she seemed to approve. We reached a lull in the conversation.

"Hey, Mark, can I talk to you about something?" her voice took a curious raise in pitch, like she was trying to be agreeable and candid.

"Sure, Lar."

She motioned for me to follow, and we walked around out to the balcony. A slight breeze tousled her hair back and forth. I enjoyed watching her hips sway her nice plump bottom back and forth. We didn't speak; she had a serious air about her, like she was going to confer a witness testimony to me or something. We came to an unused loading bay.

"I just want you to know, I'm not mad at you," she said, her back to me. I loved how plump and soft her arms looked.

"I didn't think you were mad at me," I said. She turned around. By the look on her face I could tell this wasn't what she wanted to hear. I shrugged. She wore more makeup than usual, her lips a dark rouge, her mascara drawn into little points off the corners of her eyes. Around her neck clung a black satin choker with embroidered leaves.

"Meredith Schlepper, you've heard of her, right?"

"No."

"She's very well-known voice in the feminist blogosphere, trust me."

"Ok."

"Well I was reading her latest post and she was saying how it can be ok for women to give up control, in the bedroom."

"Oh yea?"

"Yes, women can enjoy being submissive to men in privacy and still retain their self respect and dignity."

I looked at her, trying to keep a neutral expression on my face, but my mind was going wild at the implication.

"So, I just want you to know, uhm, if you want to," she trailed off.

"Want to what, Laura?" I stepped closer and caressed her jaw.

"If you want to-"

I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in and kissed her. She sighed in relief and pleasure, draping her arms over my shoulders. I slapped her ass and she squealed, but her mouth was sealed by mine. I moved my right hand up under her shirt, and felt the lacy fabric of her bra underneath. I wedged my hand under it and pulled and squeezed her nipple. I broke the kiss. "Give me your bra." I said, upward palm displayed. She reached behind her back, looking up at me. As she pulled it free from her chest the true outline of her breasts was revealed underneath her thin t-shirt. She held her lacy lavender bra out to me, legs together like she was handing me back a toy she had stolen. Her nipples grew hard in the foggy afternoon.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then gently pinched one of her nipples through her shirt. "I'll see you tonight," I said, stuffing her bra in my back pocket and turning to leave. I grew even harder at the thought of her walking around braless at the exhibition and all the greasy nerds ogling her, staring at her breasts and nipples only concealed by a ratty t-shirt. I left the exhibit to go work out.

The rest of my day was spent in seemingly endless anticipation. I hadn't felt that excited since I was a kid. There was something fun waiting for me: I had a new toy to play with after I went to school, finished my chores, and brushed my teeth. I spent a good two hours in the gym and sand pits. I worked up a good sweat. It was leg day and I did squats till I felt like I could barely walk. Sometimes after doing squats I feel really horny, like all the blood rushing to that area wakes everything up. In my post-workout shower, I absentmindedly began to stroke myself. I couldn't believe I had two girls willing to do whatever I wanted, and here I was jerking off. After toweling off, I tucked my still-hard dick uncomfortably into a clean pair of jockey shorts.

The idea to send Laura a picture of my erection popped into my mind. It wasn't something I had ever done before. It was something only sleazeballs and weirdos did. Still, I toyed with the image in my mind of her being in class, and her phone buzzing and my cock appearing on the screen, causing her to blush and cup her hands around the screen, gawk at it and cream herself.

With no further thought, I pulled the waistband down of my jockey shorts and let it spring out, taking a few snapshots with a slightly off center, head on view of my cock. I was proud of myself for considering a better angle than the plain directly overhead or profile shot most bozos probably opt for, not that I've looked at lots of pictures of dicks or anything. After considering which snapshot was the superior one- number 4- I sent it off. I had joined the ranks of millions, if not billions of guys who had sent a dick pic through their phone. A kind of sleazy pride swelled within me. What kind of person was I becoming?

My phone buzzed. Laura answered with a selfie of her, in class, licking her lips, wearing a bashful puppy-dog expression. I told her to come over, and not to wear a bra.

I thought no one was home, but when Laura arrived Hiro answered the door, again. Laura was wearing the same beanie, which I thought made her look really cute. She sidled past him and he let his hand brush against her bare hip in her low cut jeans. Her braless breasts noticeably wobbled beneath her thin shirt. An image flashed through my mind of her on her knees with Hiro's small, robot dick shoved into her mouth, and him giving me a thumbs up as he fucked her face. For some reason I found the mental image arousing, but I did my best to discard it.

In my room I kissed her slowly and passionately, biting her lip, savoring her taste. I reached into her jeans and brushed against her soft, fluffy pubic hair.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said breaking the kiss. "What made you change your mind?"

"I told you, Meredith Schlepper's blogpo-"

"No, it wasn't." I said, smirking. I wanted her to admit it. "Tell me."

"I missed you-"

"Missed..." I looked into her eyes expectantly, wanting her to elaborate. Her eyes averted downwards submissively.

"I missed how you made me feel. I missed your-taste." Her eyes looked back up to mine. I kissed her again, wrestling her tongue with mine.

My hands roamed beneath her shirt, squeezing her breasts, weighing them in my palms. Then I reached into her jeans, to her plump bottom, which felt surprisingly cool to the touch, so I began to knead it with my fingers to warm it up. She cooed in enjoyment. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. I felt a strange mixture of lust and affection towards her, like she had been a lost pet and had finally come home. I wanted her to feel good but I also had to let her know that she was mine to play with and punish. First, I had to let her know the rules.

"Clothes-off" I waved my hand as if I were casting a spell, speaking in a quiet, but firm voice. She stripped, leaving on her panties, beanie and fingerless gloves.

I grabbed the rope out of the drawer.

Her eyes widened at the sight of it.

I looped the rope loosely around her waist and gently pulled it tighter, letting it slide over her, letting her get used to its texture and ridges. I pulled her towards me and kissed her, luxuriating in the heat of her soft skin. She opened her mouth to speak, but I held a finger up to her lips, "Shh, shh, shh," and slipped it into her mouth, which she obediently suckled.

My finger still in her mouth, I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it on the floor and she dropped to her knees. She leaned forward, kissed the bulge in my pants, and looked up at me.

"Can I please suck your dick?" she pleaded, her eyes like a puppy's asking for a treat. I smiled with pride at how eagerly she slipped into a subservient role.

"Maybe. I want to play with you a little first" I said.

I stepped behind her to get to work. I hadn't tied anyone in a long time, so I decided to start simple and just bind her wrists. She braced her forearms together, wrists facing each other, behind her back. I looped the rope a few times around each wrist in a figure eight, so they would be bound tightly together, unable to move, but would have plenty of surface area so she would still be comfortable. I had plenty of slack left when I was finished, so I looped it in the same fashion around her ankles and bound those together as well. When I finished, I admired my handwork, thought it wasn't the most neat or elegant bind. Still, she looked graceful in a way. Her back was forced to arch, thrusting her chest out.

"Can you get away?" I asked. She struggled and made sexy little grunts and squeaks as she struggled against her bonds, her breasts waggling back and forth.

She shook her head.

"You want to earn your freedom?" I asked.

She nodded.

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything you want."

"Anything-"

"Anything you want, master!" she corrected herself. I smiled, very pleased how quickly she learned. She was going to be a very good pet.

I patted her on the head.

"Good girl," I smiled down at her. She beamed like she had just won a spelling bee.

I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly, and pulled my jockey shorts down. My cock thwacked her on the top of the head and rested there. My balls hung an inch from her nose. I gently grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward. It was a strange feeling having my wrinkly balls rest across her button-nose.

She giggled as she looked cross eyed at my cock dominating her field of vision.

I stepped back and pointed my tip directly at her lips. "Kiss, kiss, kiss," I said softly. She pursed her lips and showered the tip in sweet little kisses. I let her kiss it for a while, there was no rush, I wanted to play with her a long time. I knew this time would be important that I establish our boundaries, the limits of my control over her and her body, if there were to be any. Precum began to ooze from my tip, which she slurped up in between kisses. "Now, lick." I clubbed my penis against her cheeks and lips.

Her effort intensified as she licked and slobbered all over my dick and balls. Starting with long slow licks from the base and then flicking and spiraling her tongue all over the tip. Soon, my penis was coated in her saliva, her breath tickled it with cold sensations, followed by bathing it in another layer of exquisite warmth.

"Suck," I said, thrusting my hips forward. Her lips pursed around the tip, and allowed me to slide into her mouth. Her eyes widened as my cock entered her mouth. Noosed around the shaft with airtight suction, her lips made me shudder in pleasure as she pulled them back over my dick to the perineum, then pushed back forward until the tip threatened to lodge itself into the opening of her throat. This repeated for a few glorious minutes, until I felt my climax beginning to build. I didn't want to cum yet- I wanted to feel myself in her throat. If she was going to be my pet and personal plaything, then she would have to learn to open up her throat.

"Come on," I said, grabbing the sides of her head and thrusting with my hips, easing the tip of my dick into the opening of her throat, before pulling out when I triggered her gag reflex.

"It's hard," she coughed and sputtered.

"I know it is, but I want you to learn how, OK?"

She nodded.

I grabbed her head and guided my cock's head into her throat, making obscene squelching sounds, stimulating her gag reflex. I let her recover each time, and then slowly thrust back into her throat. It felt amazing, but I was worried she wasn't enjoying it. After a few attempts to gain entry to her throat, I pulled out to give her a breather. I thought she might ask for me to stop. Instead, she looked up at me, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. I wanted to take a picture of her right then.

I held onto the base of my dick and pointed it upwards, then lowered my balls onto her waiting tongue.

"Suck my balls," I said in a soft, curt voice. Her lips slid over them like a Venus fly trap and swallowed them both up, her tongue lapping at them. She let them them pop out of her mouth and then got to working on one at a time, pulling it with her lips, then letting it rubberband back. I took a small step back, pointing my dick back at her mouth. "Lean forward a bit," I said, towering over her, standing up on the balls of my feet. I was pointing my dick at a slightly downward angle so it would plunge down her throat easier. "Try and swallow it." She gulped, looking cross-eyed at the shaft of meat pointing at her nose, and opened her mouth. I put one hand under her jaw, fingers lightly resting on her throat.

"Swallow, swallow, swallo-ohhhh" I said, as I slid into her mouth, then moaned in pleasure as my cock passed the tight opening to her throat, which felt like a second mouth, and snaked its way down her throat.

She gagged, eyes wide, her face turning red.

I eased my weight down onto her, urging my penis further into her oral cavity until I completely bottomed out. Her lips formed a tight seal around the base of my shaft. I felt my pubic hair brush the inside of her nostrils. My balls flopped against her chin. My fingers felt the bulge of my cock distend her throat. My other hand on the back of her head denied her retreat. Another gag reflex wracked her body. Her posture slackened. I was worried she would breathe in her own saliva or worse- vomit, so I let go.

She tried to lean back and relieve her airway of my thick shaft, but it remained lodged inside. With her hands tied behind her back, she couldn't provide enough leverage to free herself on her own. I gently pushed on her forehead and stepped back, mindful of her teeth as I exited her. My cock sprung out of her mouth and bounced up and down like a door jam, thick ropes of saliva stretched between my shaft and her gaping, gasping mouth. She gasped, spit oozing out of her slack mouth. Red veins popped from her eyes.

"You OK?" I asked. She closed her mouth and swallowed, drool running from her chin.

"I love it," she said, and gulped some of the spit down, still catching her breath."Is it good for you?"

"Yea," I said, smiling and nodding, unable to hide my boyish excitement at having a new toy to play with. She giggled and shifted the weight on her knees a bit, making her tits waggle around, before opening her mouth again like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

"Uh!" I uttered in excitement, before easing my shaft back into her throat, and plunging back in.

She made a 'guullp' sound, which sounded like throwing up, but in reverse. She didn't gag this time and was able to accept my cock down her gullet in one smooth motion without protest. Her throat muscles contracted and squeezed my dick like a Chinese finger-trap as I pulled out each time.

I wanted it to last longer, but my balls felt like they were tied into knots, and boiling, ready to pop. I wanted to pull out and cum in her mouth, but on one particular plunge, when I was lodged into her throat, I lost control and burst. The tightness of her throat squeezed around my shaft, intensifying the pleasure of my orgasm. I couldn't stop myself from crying out loud enough to be heard through the apartment walls in animalistic pleasure, "Uhhh! Uhhhh! UUUHHH!" as each spurt of cum blasted out like a firehose going directly down her gullet. Spots swirled in my vision, and thought I might lose my balance. I looked down at her cute, plump, freckled face, stuffed full of my fat cock. Her eyes, runny with tears, smiled up at me as I moaned without control. My dick remained in her throat as it milked out the last vestiges of my pulsating member. Finally, I stepped back and let myself slip out. She sucked and slurped up the saliva and juices like spaghetti that had accumulated on the softening organ. A wonderfully warm glow of satisfaction and completion washed over me.

Looking at her, a wave of guilt washed over me: here she was on her knees in a dirty dorm room floor, guzzling down cum when she was supposed to be Skyping with her mom. I always feel that way right after I cum, like I inhabit another person temporarily and think "what have I done?" like I was looking at a crime scene. I didn't see her the same was as I had a few minutes before. Now that I had cum, she was just a person again and I wanted to untie her and let her wash up and get dressed.

"Did you cum?" she asked. I laughed, and she joined me in my laughter.

"You couldn't feel it?"

He shook her head. "No! You were so far down, I think it went straight into my stomach."

"That was so fucking good," I wiped the sweat from my brow.

"I didn't get to taste you though," she whined. "But, I feel it in my tummy now. It was like I had a protein shake," she bit her lip and giggled.

I pulled my jockey shorts back up, and untied her.

She stood up and rubbed her wrists and stretched her arms forward. The yellow dorm room light cast over her beautiful milky-white skin. Her panties were wet.

"Your turn," I said and pushed her backwards onto the bed. I pulled her panties all the way off, and tossed them into the corner of my room. I dove my face into her crotch. Her cleft smelled acrid and pungent, almost floral. I stuck my tongue out and inserted it as deep as I could. I lapped at her clit and she let out a moan I thought my roommates would hear through the walls, but became emboldened at the thought instead of embarrassed. I wanted her to cry out as loud as she could and have the whole apartment building hear us. I grew hard again after a few minutes of licking. I felt a wet spot growing in my jockey shorts. I wiped her juices off her face, and laid down beside her, and slipped my fingers inside her and thrust gently in and out.

"Do you think you're ready this time?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

12