International Exchange Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not as unlovable as you seem to think you are, darling. I could wish we didn't live so far apart. You're brave, gentle and considerate. You're pretty good in bed even if the local gaggle of giggles are so oblivious they can't see past your ears and eyebrows. Don't worry. One of these days the scales will fall from their eyes and they will see you as you are, probably after some more perceptive girl has snapped you up and you're off the market. Then they'll kick themselves for being so blind.

"Just let yourself be open to the possibility. Girls will come your way. Don't pass up your opportunities; you might be pleasantly surprised. But I will make you a promise.

"The Duchess told me how you were stood up at the Junior Prom last year. If you want to go to the Senior Prom but you can't find a date, give me a call. I'd be happy to go to your Senior Prom with you. Okay?"

"Okay." He bent to her lips and sealed the promise with a kiss that was interrupted by Dr, Wycombe on one of the buses' external speakers.

"All right, you lot, everyone get on board. We have a long ride home and school tomorrow, so hop to it!"

Inga let go of Robby and reached out to caress his face one last time. Smiling bravely, she turned and walked to her bus without looking back. The doors closed and they pulled out of the parking lot as the Americans waved so long. Carissa and Duke came to stand with Robby as the buses turned the corner and were lost to sight.

"I'm going to miss her," Duke said as they started to walk to the school for rehearsal. "Inga is good people."

"Yes," Robby agreed. Carissa looked sideways at him.

"So how was she, Robby?"

"Carissa!" Duke reproached her. Even as she unrepentantly grinned, the scars sprang out on Robby's face.

"I don't have any experience to measure her against, Duchess, but I'd say she was - superb."

"So she copped your cherry?"

"Yes, she did. I couldn't have asked for a better first time. We spent a lot of time in bed making love. She taught me a great deal," Robby said, meeting her eyes.

"That's what Duke and I kind of figured when you didn't call him up yesterday to go over to the range like you do every weekend. I figured you two had to be serious if you'd forego shooting to be with Inga."

Duke clapped him on the back. "Aw, honey, he didn't give up shooting. He was just using his gun and not his rifle." The corners of Robby's mouth quirked up and he applauded. Carissa eyed him speculatively.

"I'll have to pass that on to Sophia. You know she's coming here over Christmas break?"

"No, you hadn't said," Robby replied as they walked into the school...

*****

Robby's trip down memory lane came to an end as the Mini swung into an upper-class neighborhood and then into the driveway of a large brick house separated from its neighbors by tall, long-established hedges. Hefting the overnighter out of the back, he followed Inga through the front door and up the stairs to a guest room. The layout of the house put him in mind of Graceland, but much more tastefully decorated. Inga's cellphone rang with the sound of a hand-crank telephone. She answered it, speaking briefly. Robby looked a question.

"Mom is in the kitchen. She wants to meet you. Come on."

Inga's mother was a cougar who put Robby in mind of Faye Dunaway; ash blonde, tall, nicely put together, immaculately groomed, tastefully dressed. She was standing beside two suitcases, a computer bag and a briefcase.

"I'm happy to meet you, Robby. May I call you Robby? Inga has spoken well of you. I have to admit it's hard to picture a Vulcan as a knight in shining armor, though."

"Don't tease him, Mom. He is indeed a perfect knight, and he's a good friend I'm happy to have. But tell me, why the suitcases?"

"The trial date of the case I'm working on has been moved up. As the partner and lead counselor on the team, I'm moving the team into a hotel in Toronto. It's simply too far to commute; we'd lose all our preparation time on the road. Do you suppose you and Robby could fend for yourselves for a few days?"

"I know my way around the kitchen, Mrs. Gustafson. I enjoy cooking; I'm sure Inga and I won't starve to death. We ought to be able to take care of ourselves and keep the house from falling down, ma'am."

Robby found it odd that neither mother nor daughter mentioned a husband or father. He decided there had been a divorce, with Mrs. Gustafson getting custody of Inga and ownership of the house in the settlement. However, that is not the kind of question a guest asks; Miss Manners, his guide to correct behavior, made that very clear.

"Do I need to tell you not to do anything that will get you into trouble?" Mrs. Gustafson asked, looking at her daughter.

"Mo-THER!" said Inga. "We're both over eighteen; we aren't eight-year-olds! I promise not to throw any wild parties or do anything that would cause the Mounties to break down the door. With Robby here, I'm safe as houses."

"All right. I suggest you not mention my trip to Dr. Wycombe. He might be uncomfortable with the idea of you two alone in the house. Now if you would help me with my bags, I'll be on my way."

They helped her load her gear into a Bentley. Inga hugged her mother goodbye and to his surprise, Robby found himself the recipient of a hug and a kiss on the cheek as well. They walked back into the house, locking the door behind them. Inga wrapped herself around him, one leg encircling his back as he held her tight.

"I've been waiting for this," she said, kissing him. "Mom having to be out of town just now is the best thing that could have happened. We don't have to be back at the school for a couple of hours. Let's not waste them."

She led him to her bedroom. It was a Victorian-themed room with red and black wallpaper, mahogany dresser and vanity, a thick oriental carpet on the floor under an overhead light made to look like a four globed gaslight, and a four poster double bed with a canopy and silk sheets. She pulled him to the center of the room, wordlessly encouraging him to strip her clothes off. In moments, she was naked except for the underbust corset that displayed her breasts, their hard pink nipples awaiting his touch. In turn, she tore the clothes off him, letting his erection stand proud and free as they crashed together, their mouths seeking, hands roaming over bodies that seemed hotter than hot.

He guided her to the edge of the bed and sat her down, dropping to his knees. Without being asked, she spread her legs wide. He leaned in and ran his tongue over her pussy lips. She shivered deliciously at the contact, thrilling to his touch of her intimate parts. He found her clitoral shaft and began to lick it. Inga trembled at the sensation as he moistened it with his tongue, her clitoris peeping out of its hood, wanting its share of his attention. He ran his tongue slowly over it.

"Ohhhh... feels so good! More! Don't stop, lover! Ohhh, yes! Eat me! Lick my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please... "

He continued to lick her, seeing her fleshy orchid swell and its lips separate, droplets of female moisture seeping out of them. A musky odor rose to his nostrils as he used his lips and tongue to bring her to climax. Her hips began to flex, driving her mound of Venus into his mouth, and he insinuated a finger into her cooze to stimulate her further.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Finger me! I'm getting close! Please, more! More! Use my pussy! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Close! Make me cum! Please make me cum!"

A second finger joined the first, sliding in and out of her, probing, teasing her, pushing her toward climax as she fucked his fingers and he worked her clit. His digits moved freely in and out of her. Her feminine oils eased their movements in and out of her box as she grabbed at them with her cunt muscles, crying out with the sensation. Inga's hands rose to pinch her nipples between her nails. She was panting in eagerness, almost there, ready to cum for him. He pulled back slightly and pursed his lips to blow a stream of air over her clit, free of its hood now, fully erect on its shaft. That was the last straw.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh - OHHH YEESSSS!"

She shuddered with the force of her orgasm as she came on his hand and face. She fell over backwards onto the bed, undone by her climax. Robby stood up, throwing her legs over her shoulders and rotating her hips up as he moved between them and rubbed his stiff, swollen cock over her labia, getting ready to quench it in the hot fire of her loins. Inga looked him in the eye, her hands leaving her breasts to lie beside her head.

"Take me," she whispered, burning with eagerness.

Robby accepted her surrender by sheathing his proud sword in her waiting cunt, sinking all the way into her with the first thrust. They both moaned at the sensation as he bottomed out. He held there for a moment before pulling his hips back and thrusting again, feeling Inga's hips rise to meet him. They soon were moving together like a well-oiled machine, his cock filling her all the way up with each stroke. She pulled his head to hers, their tongues fencing as they fucked. The squishing noises their genitals made as they moved together excited them both as he drove into her, relentlessly forcing her up her sexual peak. She wanted him to, urging him to use her for their mutual benefit, happy to be the instrument of their sexual pleasure.

"Oh god, Inga, you're so good! I love the feeling when I'm inside you! It's indescribable!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I love your cock in me! I love it when you fill me with your cum! Ram it in me! Fuck me deep! Fill my pussy up! Fuck me hard! Fuck me, Robby!"

She writhed under him, panting as his cock probed her innermost reaches, loving the pleasure he gave her as she hovered on the cusp of orgasm. He forced the breath out of her with every thrust as he sensed her climax approaching. His own breathing was ragged as he drove faster and deeper, jabbing into her as his own climax neared.

"Take it! Take my cock! Cum for me, Inga! Cum on me! Take it!"

"Oh god, I'm close! Give it to me! Give me your cum! I'm almost -- almost -- oh please -- please -- oh -- oh -- oh -- I'm -- oh YEESSSS!"

Inga shook with the force of her orgasm as she lost control of her pussy muscles. They clenched spasmodically around her lover's prick, her pussy juices squirting around it. He felt his first spurt erupt into her and rammed as deeply as he could into her box, kicking her into another climax as his cum jetted out to mix with her cunt honey. He fell forward onto her breasts. She held him as they basked in the afterglow and kissed him.

"Darling Robby. That was even better than the last time you had me. You've been practicing, I think."

"Well, you did say for me to be open to the possibility that a girl might be interested in me. I took advantage of opportunities as they arose," he said, stroking her skin with the butterfly touch he knew she enjoyed. She purred with contentment.

"You'll have to tell me about them later. You've learned from them, and they certainly kept you in fine fettle for me. But right now, you're all mine. We're going to blow off that dance at the school and stay here in my bed all night, luv. There are things I want to show you. I want us to fuck until neither of us can see straight." She moved farther under the canopy, bringing him with her, displaying her charms for his inspection.

"I place myself in your very capable hands, Inga." He reached for her.

"And I in yours, Robby my dear. Make love to me, my darling, do!"