Internet Affairs

Story Info
Exchanging nudes with strangers...
1.1k words
4.1
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ha ha ha...yeah you're one crazy mother fucking bitch, she told herself with a smile...she had just mailed her spread eagled cunt half way round the world to France to be exact...heh heh you couldn't do that type of hocus pocus shit twenty years ago with ease, she thought.

The world was changed, but there was so many amazing things to get out of it...so, in return the hot German artist from France sends large quantities of nudes with his whole image! It wasn't the first time, he loved his body and his seven inch dick...Brave people she though...here you still just send parts and no ID...hell you could be receiving a pornstar's parts on the other end of the world and sending back yourself in full, but then again digital artists could do wonders with pictures ...but did it matter these days...the world sure was different, everyone wanted to be a pornstar! Anyone could be a pornstar! Not just women, men wanted that dream, they thrived to know they looked like one or they had the tools to be one. What a new reality she thought to herself...remarkable!

She was staring at the pictures of the six foot two Caucasian hottie with a tool that looked like an elongated mushroom with a beautiful landing pad the way how his testicle sack was splayed at the base...and he had some killer abs...but what struck to her most was his nose...that long straight nose...her deceased best friend who was an active homosexual had told her that men with those types of noses had the biggest or best pricks...and she knew, it was those types that sucked pussy best, their long nose nuzzling her pleasure zones as they sucked...she personally loved studying their fingers and hands as if it were a road map to how much ammunition they were toting...the last man she fucked had a big gun, and it was tilted to the right, or did it bend to the left...she'd honestly forgotten, but it was fun jumping up and down it with her pussy, she would call it 'riding the rocket' or the disco stick, like playing on a pogo stick... and she loved massaging testicles as she did this, and being whipped at the same time, and having sex in the most out of place, places...sex must never be a staple meal, she thought...it must be a fucking exotic dessert, that tiramisu or cheesecake or any drink could never compare to...

Anyway, the foreigner's cock was like art and the top of it was different like a mushroom's cap...mmhh she though of his precum sucking that cock like she was savoring buttered mushrooms and she loved eating mushrooms especially in creamy sauces...she had told him before how she would love to create a porn film just for him to star in, and with three other women, servicing him at the same time...she told him that he was so hot that he just had to be shared with the world and especially to satisfy thirsty women like her, and he loved hearing that because he lived alone and his girlfriend was in another country nearby, but this woman he chatted with lived way out in west an exotic character in South America. Their rule was they'd never meet but chat about anything as open as possible.

Overall, He loved his women darker, he always said that...his girlfriend was a dark beauty from Spain anyway...she probably had no idea about his internet affairs...but the woman who just posted him her pussy was wondering how it would be to fuck the two of them together...Ohhh her panties were so wet, that she took them off, locked the washroom door and started masturbating, her vagina was hungry, so she looked for the nearest thing so satisfy it...yeah...the deodorant bottle it had that shape, but what if it stuck up in side me she wondered...remembering at one time or a couple times during rough sex how she was responsible for bursting her partner's condom, and the latex stuck up in her and she was forced to purchase some postinor pill to bring it down and any sperm as well...

Anyway, the guy in France was having a field day with her kitty picture, he was just happy to get it, it looked so tight...he asked her how, she said she hadn't had sex for a while and he thought of the last French chick he fucked two nights ago in a bout of fun sex...some of these European women really have stretched out cunts from fucking around too much ...he thought, suddenly wondering just how many men that last lady fucked before she fucked him...anyway he was now looking at this darker shaded cunt for the time and he loved how it was so exotic to his part of the world...ooh I'd like to suck that for you, I love pussy!, He told her, I'd love to have fun sex with you!

'What about your girlfriend?' She asked.

'It's ok,' he said 'we are in an open relationship...she can fuck who the hell she wants and I can fuck who I want till we meet up.'

At that thought she started think of fucking them both, would she watch, and masturbate, or would she join them, suck his girlfriend's tongue too, and caress her breast and pussy...all this while he thought of sampling pussy juice from both cunts...

But for now he was thinking of this new cunt he received in the mail...oh how he loved pussy, he loved to eat it and to fuck it and he loved being sucked, he never cared for anal it just wasn't sexy to him, the idea of shit on his dick was a turn off to him, He loved his cock more than anything and was proud of it as he was of his body...as he watched the pics and remembered fucking the easy blond two night ago he felt himself cumming, and he started to think now of fucking his girlfriend and his distant friend in one session, he loved to see his prick ejaculate and move automatically as if it had its own brain...

She smiled to herself in her corner of the planet, ha ha another one for my collection, oh she loved collecting these pictures and comparing pricks from everywhere in the world... too bad she couldn't get a gang bang with all of them that she desired...you fucking greedy bitch she told herself, what you gonna do fucking five different men all at once-oh the Internet was grand!

The front door cracked open suddenly, 'honey I'm home' her girlfriend she'd been sucking tongues with and sharing two ends of a dildo with, for the last three years entered, she quickly cleared all the history and turned off her laptop...