Internet Anal Sex

Story Info
Having sex with a bottom male after meeting him on internet
1.8k words
3.94
55.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of mine doing anal sex with a stranger whom I met through internet while having chat on a gay chat channel.

It was 24 November 2005; I was at Islamabad (Federal capital) for my personal work. I was staying at a guest room and was alone. In the evening I went to an internet café for web browsing and chat. I had heard from my fellows that on mIRC a channel existed for gays from Pakistan with the name |Gaypakistani|. I don't know why but I felt a strange desire to have sex with some male, although I am not a gay but on that particular evening I felt an uncontrollable urge to have sex with a male. So I went to the internet café and joined the gay channel for a chat. Here in this part of the world being a gay is a social taboo and no one admits being gay in open as it can ruin the life forever. I kept searching the channel for some one who was bottom and could suck my dick or would give me a ream job. After a search of ten minutes or so I found a bottom that was willing to do every thing. I found the individual just due to one reason that I was offering availability of safe place for sex.

I asked him his body statistics and found that he was 28 years old , had a five and half inch dick, tummy with 36 inch waist, weight was 78 kilograms and a bubble butt of 48 inches. He also told me that he kept his dick, balls and anus shaved. About my self I told him that I had a seven inch cut and thick dick with a lot of pubic hairs around as I had not shaved my pubic region. I asked him to meet me at an outlet of KFC which was situated at a walking distance from my living place. I told him to meet me there at eight in the evening, and we exchanged our cell phone numbers so that incase of any problem we should be able to communicate with each other.

I reached the KFC outlet well before time and had an early dinner. He reached there at eight approximately. Although I was bit disappointed to see him as he was quite bulky and had a brownish complexion, but I decided to go ahead with the fucking session as I never wanted to miss the opportunity. We met and after a casual chitchat for few minutes went to my room. There once we settled I asked him what all he had in mind for the sex and also told him that I would like to get sucked and ream jobbed by him and later on I would fuck his ass. He agreed to my plan and asked me for one favor and his request was that I should not ejaculate in his mouth and in return I was allowed to ejaculate any where on his body and I agreed. I asked him what he expected from me in return and he replied that kindness and nothing more.

I removed my cloths and asked him to do the same and he complied with the order. I found him to be quite bulky with almost no hairs on his chest and pubic area. He had a small thin dick which never looked even of five inches. I told him to turn around so that I could see his butts and inspect his anus. He had a big pair of bubble butts and was very tempting for any booty lover. I told him to bend over, once he did as told I went near him and parted his butts and inspected his anus which was quite loose. I pulled his butts with force and his anus opened up in front of me. I could see inside his anal cavity. He probably was having anal sex since early teens and his anal ring was very loose.

I sat on the sofa and asked him to suck my cock. He sat down in front of me and positioned himself near my cock which by now was erect like a bamboo. He looked at my dick and exclaimed with joy and said that he loved hard thick cocks in his mouth and anus. His eyes were glazed to my cock and his eye balls were not moving. I asked him to blow me. He reached my cock with his hand and held it in his right palm. He pulled the skin up and down for few strokes and then lowered his head on my dick. He licked and kissed my cock. He licked my balls and took each ball in his mouth. His playing with my balls continued for some time in which he coated them thickly in his saliva. I asked him to start sucking. He lowered his lips on the bulb of my dick and started to suck on it. He was an expert cock sucker and knew very well how to suck hard and good. He slowly took complete dick in his mouth and was giving me a deep throat. I really enjoyed that deep throat technique. While sucking he was taking my complete dick in his mouth and his nose was touching my pubic hairs. He sucked my dick for very long time and altered his pace in between for more pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed his hot mouth over my dick and once I was about to ejaculate I asked him to turn around in doggy style. Once he turned I just positioned my self over his big booty ass and with use of the hand I unloaded my semen on his bare back. I rubber my dick on his back till last drop of cum oozed out of it. Once my dick got soft I moved away. I then took bath towel from the closet and cleaned his back with it.

After sucking was over we had rest for some time. I then started playing with his anus and focus my attention on loosening it for my dick. I applied anal lube on my fingers and started to finger fuck him. He enjoyed it a lot and soon I was able to push three fingers in his anus. I then applied anal lube on my other hand and then entered two fingers of both hands in his anus and started to stretch his anus. His anal ring was very loose now, probably due to the stretching I gave. I was hard again and was ready to fuck his anus. I asked him to get on his fours in doggy style and lift his ass up .I positioned my self behind him and after wearing a condom on my dick I entered his anus. I had no intentions of fucking him softly, so with one thrust I pushed my complete dick in his anus. I think I slammed it quite hard because he yelled once my dick hit the end of his anal cavity. I probably hit his prostate which made him yell in pain. But that was nothing of my concern and I kept my dick buried in his anus to the maximum of length. After a brief stoppage of few seconds so that his anus should get adjusted, I started fucking his ass. I did it by having large strokes. I would push the complete dick in his anus and then while pulling out I was just keeping the tip in, right at his anal ring. He also started to enjoy assault on his anus and he placed his hands on his hips and pulled them apart so that I would shove more meat in his anus. This anal fucking session continued for at least ten minutes and then I started to feel pressure building up in my balls. I soon ejaculated in his anus but of course every single drop was saved in the condom. I then pulled my dick out of his anus and unrolled the condom and emptied it on his butts. Now his ass was smeared with my semen.

I then went to bathroom and cleaned my dick with water and urinated and he also cleaned his anus and back. Once I came out I thought of fulfilling another desire and that was to get ream job. I asked him to do it. He willingly accepted my command, but requested that before doing ream job he wanted to ejaculate so that pressure in his balls must be relieved. I nodded it in affirmative as I could see his five inch dick was erect to maximum length. I asked him what could I do, and he replied that nothing was required from me except watching. He laid himself on the bed and then started to masturbate and with in a short span of time he unloaded his sperms on his belly. He cleaned his belly and remained laid on the bed to have rest for a while. I in the meanwhile started pumping my dick which had already blown two loads of sperms and was quite soft and shrunken. After some minutes my dick was semi hard and I positioned my self on the bed in doggy style and asked him to start licking my anus.

He came behind me and parted my butts with his hands and placed a soft kiss on my anus. I had shaved my anus few days ago hence there were no hairs around my anal orifice. He licked my anus and the started tongue probing it. He had a good tongue which was moist and willing to do the job. He kept licking my anus and then started to push his tongue in my anus, which was very electrifying. My dick started to grow at a rapid rate and soon it became rock hard. His pushing of tongue in my anus was a beautiful feeling and he definitely knew how to make his partner happy and horny. He started applying pressure on my anal ring with his tongue which was now buried in my anus about an inch or more. The feeling of tongue in my anus made my dick ready to explode for the third time. I asked him to take the tongue out of my anus and concentrate on licking my anus. He then shifted his focus on my anal ring and started licking it with tip of his tongue. The feeling I have was as if his tongue was digging in my anus. The pleasure became too much to control and with in few seconds my dick started to unload the semen for the third time and I was surprised that by mare licking my anus he made me ejaculate and I did not even use my hands for a minute on my dick. Probably getting my anus licked was too erotic for me to handle.

Readers since English is not my native language hence omissions are there besides that I follow British English as well, therefore you are requested to post positive comments for further improvement rather than discouraging ones.