Internet Lovers

Story Info
Online romance blossoms in real life.
1.6k words
3.89
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolly looks at the clock. Its almost time. Time for the moment she has been waiting for so long. She's finally going to meet him. She feels her heart trepidate as she finishes getting ready. One last look in the mirror, and she goes out the door and gets into her car. She drives to the restaurant and parks in the restaurant parking lot. She looks at her watch and notices that she is shaking from being so nervous. She watches all the people coming and going waiting for the precise moment to go inside.

One minute to seven....she gets out and goes inside, walks up to the bar, orders a drink, and waits for Bill to arrive. Bill is a guy that she has been talking to every night for months in a happening chat room that she frequents, especially since she has met Bill. She doesn't understand why she is so nervous, he knows everything about her and has even seen her picture, and she has also seen his.

Suddenly she feels a hand softly touch her shoulder, she turns and looks to see, and there, standing in front of her, is Bill. He looks so much sexier in person than in his picture. Her stomach so nervous now she doesn't know how she is going to make it through dinner. She jumps to her feet and wraps her arms around him, taking him all in. Discreetly feeling how masculine he is and inhaling his wonderful smell of cologne. She doesn't want to let go...she has been wanting to hold him for so long. They break apart and decide to go and have dinner.

They order their meal and begin having light conversation. Dolly cant take her eyes off of Bill. Her yearning for his touch has grown more now that he is here sitting right next to her. She has been trying to calm her true feelings for Bill for some time now, knowing that he is involved with someone else and also because of the distance between where each of them live.

She doesn't know if she can keep her feelings under control and suddenly gets very uneasy. Bill senses her uneasiness and asks her if she's ok. She replies that she was just thinking that they didnt have a lot of time to spend together before he has to leave, and that she hates to see him go so soon. He nods in response and reaches his hand over and places it on hers. This instantly sends chills down her spine. His touch so soft, his eyes so warm, she feels herself aching for him.

Dessert has been served and the time has come for them to go their seperate ways. She knew their visit would eventually have to end, but that didnt make it any easier for her to let him go. She wanted him to stay..to wrap his arms around her and make passionate love to her, but she knew that there were circumstances which made that impossible. His loving arms belonged to someone else, and she was going to try to keep control of her feelings, yet is was killing her inside to just let him walk away without at least telling him how she truly felt.

They walked outside and began heading towards Dolly's car. They stood talking for a few moments, continually staring into each other's eyes. They started their good-bye's and when they embraced Dolly held on to Bill like she would never let him go. She wrapped her arms around him and then started running her hands up and down his back. Dolly feels Bill squeeze her tight, his hot breath on her neck aroused her even more. She can feel herself throbbing..wanting him more than ever.

She gently brushes her tongue along his neck and lightly nibbles on his ear. Bill presses himself against her allowing her to feel his desire for her. Softly she whispers in his ear, "I want you." Bill kisses her lightly on her neck, she moans softly, "Please dont go." Bill lifts his head and places his hands on her face, gives her a warm smile and says, "Are you sure?" Dolly nods her head in response and then moves in closer. Their lips meet, their tongues gently exploring each other's as they continue to hold one another. Finally they decide to get into Dolly's car and go back to her place.

They get to Dolly's house and go inside, barely making it in the door before wrapping themselves around one another, exploring each other's bodies with their hands, kissing passionately. Dolly stops and grabs Bill's hand leading him to her bedroom. When they reach their destination, Dolly turns and begins running her hands up and down Bill's chest, admiring his sexy body. She begins slowly unbuttoning his shirt, kissing and licking every inch of flesh that has been revealed. Bill moans softly working his hands around her half exposed breasts. She removes his shirt and gently pushes him down on the bed and climbs on top of him.

Bill eagerly removes Dolly's top and then reaches around and takes off her bra, exposing her very large and beautiful breasts. He cups them in his hands, moving closer, teasing her nipples with his tongue. Dolly begins working her way down Bill's body, licking and kissing him all the way down. She makes her way down to his waist, flicking her tongue just inside his waistband, then moves down and settles herself between his legs, she unbuttons and unzips his jeans with her teeth, she looks up at him and gives him a little grin. Bill throws his head back and moans softly. She pulls off his jeans and then removes his underwear exposing his now very hard cock. She takes his cock in her hand and moves her mouth over top of it, inserting it deep into her throat, wrapping her tongue around it while she works her mouth up and down the shaft of it.

She stops and swirls her tongue around, teasing the tip of it with her tongue. She moves her mouth back over his throbbing cock and abruptly lunges it deep into her throat once again, flicking her tongue around and around. She moves down to his balls and takes them into her hot mouth one by one, gently flicking them with her tongue, sucking and licking on them. Bill sits up and gives her a little smile and says, "Ok, now its my turn." He lays her down gently and sensually kisses all over her body, working his tongue over her breasts, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, moving his way down her body, kissing her belly while his hands roam around aimlessly.

Dolly moans and rubs her hands over his head. He moves down her thighs, brushing them with his tongue, working his way to her inner thighs, erotically teasing her puss with his tongue, driving her completely insane. Gently he moves his tongue around her clit, working it around and up and down. Dolly begins bucking her hips to his tongue rhythm. Bill begins picking up the speed of his tongue over her clit and moves his tongue down and inserts it inside her puss. Dolly moans loudly as Bill begins forcefully tongue-fucking her hot, wet pussy. Dolly grabs the sides of the bed, screaming in delight as she cums heavily all over Bill's face.

He ravishes her puss, eagerly licking it clean, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices. She looks up at him and smiles, licking her lips, her body still twitching from the outrageous orgasm, she beckons him to come closer. They begin kissing passionately, tasting one another as if it were the first time. She rolls over on top of him and grinds her throbbing puss over his groin. She leans forward as he places his pulsating cock inside her, filling her up with his manliness. She leans her head back and closes her eyes, moaning as she rides him at a slow but deeply penetrating pace. She reaches her hand behind her and starts fondling his balls. Bill lets out a moan and begins bucking his hips, picking up the pace a little. Dolly leans her body back so that Bill is able to watch as his cock moves in and out of her, driving him completely wild.

He pulls her back up and grabs her at the hips, thrusting himself inside of her. Their bodies rapidly bouncing off of one another, Bill throws his head back and moans loudly, still pounding himself into her as he cums. Dolly, feeling his hot cum shooting inside her, instantly cums again, her pussy muscles tightening around him, completely emptying him. Their chests heaving, Dolly rolls over and lays next to him on the bed, Bill puts his arm around her and softly kisses her lips. They lay collapsed on one another still kissing and caressing each other's bodies, trying to catch their breath.

Dolly gets up and goes to take a shower. She stands under the water lifeless, thinking about how badly she wishes this night would never end, but knows it has to. She returns to her room to find Bill getting dressed and getting ready to leave. She feels sad knowing that she will probably never see him again, but happy to have had the chance to be with him at least once. Bill kisses her good-bye, squeezes her tight, and tells her how happy he was to find out that she wanted him as bad as he wanted her. She smiles, kisses him one last time, and watches him as he climbs into his cab and leaves.

No one will ever know about the wonderful night they shared together except for the two of them. A secret memory forever cherished by two internet lovers.