Internet Lovers Meet Ch. 03

Story Info
Lonely widow meets her cyber lover.
877 words
3.81
9.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently laid her down, then removed his own clothes.

"Angel-Kitty, now I'm going to love you like I've dreamed I would"

"Oh Baby! You've been so good to me already... "

Before she could say anymore he covered her mouth with his own, kissing her deeply, passionately, and with so much more love than either of them ever thought possible. Their tongues met, intertwining in that age-old dance of love.

His hand reached for her breast - he covered it and squeezed it, then released it except for the nipple which he pinched and rolled between his thumb and forefinger. Then he did the same to the other breast. The sensations from this fondling shot right through her, causing her juices to flow. She arched her back to him, wanting and needing to feel his touch more and more. He rolled over and positioned himself between her legs. He took her wrists in his hands and held her arms down to the bed. He used his knees to spread her legs apart. Leaning down he kissed her again, then trailed kisses down her neck, her chest, between her breasts, then he took each breast in turn in his mouth, sucking, and biting each one. She jumped - startled from the sudden near violence of his treatment and also surprised that she was enjoying it so much. She was getting so wet she feared he'd think she's wet the bed.

He took one knee and pressed it against her pussy - rubbing it back and forth across her clit. He felt her wetness. "Oh Baby, I can feel all that wonderful love juice - I'm so happy to see you want me so much. You do want me don't you?" He knew she did, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"Oh, God yes, Spinner! You KNOW I want you! I want you more than I thought I could ever want anyone. Please don't make me wait! I want you NOW, Baby... RIGHT NOW!!"

This is what he wanted to hear. He moved his knee away from her pussy. "Show me how much you want me, Darlin'."

She opened her legs as far as they'll go and raised herself up to try to reach his hard, eager member. The head of his cock barely made contact with her dripping wet pussy. They both moaned with a mix of pleasure and desire for each other. He let his cock rub up and down her slit - the head almost but not quite entering. "Oh damn Spinner! Don't torture me! Please just come on and fuck me!!"

"What did you say, woman? What do you want me to do?"

"I said I want you to fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck me 'till I can't see straight!"

"You want me to fuck you, huh? Well, alright Sweet Darlin', just remember you asked for it!"

With that he plunged his full, eager, rock-hard 9 inches into her in one swift, hard stroke.

"OH MY GAWD!! Oh My!! Oh, Dear God!! Oh, Baby you're so big! It feels so wonderful!"

He said nothing as he pulled almost all the way out... slowly... until only the tip was still inside her... and just held it there for a few moments. Then again he plunged his full length into her! He continued to pull out, pause, then ram it back into her... gradually increasing his speed until it feels like a piston stroking in a car engine.

She did her best to match his thrusts. She could feel his balls slapping faster and faster against her ass cheeks.

He continued to thrust in and out and she kept matching his movements - their bodies a symphony of rhythm and passion and joy! He felt his balls tighten - he knew it was almost time. Leaning down he took her breast in his mouth and sucked on it - hard - so hard! This was all she needed to send her over the edge - a giant wave of ecstasy washed over her. Her entire being orgasms - and the contraction of her vaginal muscles is all it takes for him to start to cum. "Oh Kitty... I'm gonna cum, Baby!"

"Oh Spinner... cum inside me, Baby! I want you to give me all of it... fill me, Baby!... Fill me with all your love!!"

Her words trigged the strongest, most powerful orgasm he's ever had... and he filled her like she asked for.

Completely spent he relaxed... releasing her wrists and resting his head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around him, kissed his neck... "Spinner Baby?"

"Yes Darlin' Kitty?"

"That was the most wonderful lovin' I've ever experienced! No one has ever loved me like that before! I love you so much, so very, very much! Do you really have to go home?"

"Angel-Kitty, my dearest Darlin' Angel-Kitty, I was hoping to hear you say that. And the answer is, NO! No, I don't have to go back! I want to stay here with you if you'll have me."

"Tale-Spinner, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, Darlin' girl... I'm asking you to be my wife. Will you have me, Baby?"

"Oh Yes, Baby, Yes!! I Love You!!"