Internet Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
We finallly meet.
1.7k words
3.74
14k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

After several weeks of email correspondence, we were finally to meet. I had arranged to pick her up at the local train station and she was to stay with me for the week-end. All being well, this would lead to her moving in as my 24/7 slave.

We had arranged for recognition signals, just in case, and I had told her what to wear, a simple dress, shoes and no underwear. She was bringing other clothes but would probably not need them.

I waited impatiently outside the station. The train arrived and there was a short rush of dis-embarking passengers. As they flowed past, heading for the taxi ranks, I watched carefully. There! As the flow slowed, I saw a woman, mid-twenties, wearing a simple summer dress and carrying a small suitcase. She was walking slowly and looking around at anyone standing. I moved forward, towards her.

"Are you Julie?" I asked. She nodded. "Follow me." As I said this, I turned and walked out of the station, heading for my parked car, being careful not to look to check if she was following. When I reached the car, I unlocked it and then turned. She was standing a few yards away, clutching her suitcase.

I opened the boot and told her to put the case in. Turning back to the driving door, As I sat in, I told her to get in the other side.

She got in, fastened her seat belt and looked straight ahead. As I drove off, I said "Glad you can follow instructions. I'll drive around the corner, park and then we can talk."

I drove around the corner, heading for the shopping precinct. When I got there I parked at the far end. Switching the engine off, I turned and said "We won't be disturbed here, we can talk." She undid and removed her seatbelt and looked at me.

"You understand why you're here?" I asked. She nodded. "Please say it. We need to be clear."

"Yes, I understand. I'm here to try out the idea of becoming your slave."

"Correct. During this week-end you will be subjected to the type of activity you will be expected to do. You will have the chance to see if you can cope with being a 24/7 slave and, more importantly, the opportunity to call a halt at any time. If you do call a halt, I'll ask you to confirm you wish to stop completely or just the particular activity. If the activity, we will stop doing it and go on to something else. If completely, you will be returned to the station as soon as possible. Obviously if no train is available, you will stay at my house, but as my guest, until it is possible to put you on a train. Assuming you are happy to complete the week-end, we will continue and I will put you on a train first thing Monday."

I shifted in my seat to see her better and continued. "Just to give you a real idea of what I want, I will be trying to cram in as many different activities as possible. It might appear to you that I'm advancing too fast but we only have a week-end to expose you to as much as possible. Normally with a new acquaintance, progress would be slow but in those circumstances, we would be already in contact and probably dating. However you will have the complete week to think about whether you wish to become my slave. If you decide not to, I'd appreciate a phone call to say so. No recriminations. If you decide to go ahead, a phone call again but with a discussion as to when you will start for real. Is that how you understand it?"

She nodded.

"Fine. Then just in case you can't speak, for what ever reason, three taps with your foot or say 'red light'. I will then stop immediately and ask you to confirm - do you mean stop this activity or call off the whole thing. Once that is clear we'll act accordingly. Understood?"

She nodded again.

"Please say out loud that you understand. Just to be absolutely clear."

"Yes. I understand the signals."

"Very well, we start now - OK?" I queried.

"Yes, we start now." She answered.

I leaned across and squeezed her breast - no bra. I slid my hand between her legs and pulled back her dress - no panties. "I'm pleased you obeyed my instructions." I got out and went to the passenger side and opened the door. "Cross your arms behind your back and I'll fasten the seat belt." She leaned forward, put her hands behind her back and crossed her arms. As she settled back into her seat, I leaned over and snapped the belt into place. I pulled out a tape measure from my pocket and put it around her neck. Slipping two fingers under the tape, I read off the measurement.

Returning to the driving seat I started the car. "we're not going far, I need to buy some items at the pet store, you'd best come in with me." I then drove nearer to the pet store and parked again. Leaning over, I released her seat belt and got out. "Get out of the car and come around here." I ordered. Once she was out, I locked the car and walked towards the store, calling out "follow me in and stay close."

I entered the store with her following close behind. I made my way to the dog section, looking for collars and leads. When I found them, I checked, looking for a plain black collar and longish lead. I selected a suitable collar, black leather about 2 inches wide, a suitable length. There was also a matching lead, about 7 foot long. I picked them up and passed them to her saying "hold them." After a few minutes, I found a section displaying puppy collars. I picked out 4 matching ones and passed them to her.

Moving over to the tag printer, I set up a simple print sequence, my name, phone number and a pet name -- 'Sheba'. I printed 2 tags. We went to the cashier, on my signal, she placed the items down and I paid, using my cash card. She collected the bagged items and followed me out of the store.

I led the way to my car. Taking the bag off her, I told her to put her hands behind her back, put her in the car and clipped the seat belt. As I drove off, I said "You acted well. Continue to do so and I'll be well satisfied." The rest of the journey was spent in silence, mostly because I had fitted a ball gag to her and I hadn't bothered to speak.

When we arrived at my house, I drove straight up the drive and into the garage. I got out, went around and released her from the seat belt and led the way into the lounge.

"Strip." I said as I left her to go into the kitchen. I got a light ale out of the fridge and returned to the lounge. As I had hoped, she'd undressed and stood uncertain in the middle of the room with her clothes draped over a nearby chair.

"Good. Put the clothes into your suitcase, you won't need them this week-end."

Once she had done this, I fastened the newly purchased collar around her throat and put the four puppy collars around her wrists and ankles after removing the ball gag. While she absorbed this, I clipped one of the tags to her collar. "You will now respond to the name 'Sheba'" I announced "You are surrendering your humanity and therefore your name is now irreverent. As a domestic pet, your new name will be 'Sheba'. Make sure you answer to it. From now on, any failure to obey will be severely punished, Understood?" She started to answer. I interrupted " You do not speak. Just nod." She stopped and slowly nodded.

"In future you will either nod or respond with 'yes, master'. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Come here while I clip on your lead." Once the lead was clipped onto her collar, I led her in a small circle. Once I'd done this, I dropped the lead, letting it dangle from her collar. "When the lead is dangling, treat it as being fastened to the floor. In other words, act as if you are tethered to the floor." She stopped moving and looked at me. "Hence forth, remember you are no longer classed as a human being, just a domestic pet, but without the RSPCA looking after you. This means I can do anything to you and probably will. Your survival depends upon your complete and utter obedience. Do you understand? You may answer." After a short while, she muttered "Yes, master."

"Good. But, in future, immediate response is required." I took several padlocks out of a drawer together with a short chain - it was a dog's choke chain originally. "Hands behind your back" I used a padlock to fasten the puppy collars on her wrists together. I then fastened the chain to the puppy collars around her ankles using two more padlocks. Her legs were now fastened together by a short chain, giving her a stride of about 18 inches. Ample to move about but enough to bring home the fact that she is under my control.

I unclipped her lead and moved back. "Come." She hesitated and then moved towards me. "stop." She stopped about a yard in front of me. "When I use 'come', you approach me and stop in front of me about this distance. You stand with your legs apart and, if your hands are not restrained, with your hands crossed behind your back. You then wait for further commands. You do not move at all. If I move, you carry on looking straight ahead." As I said this, I moved to her right. She started to turn her head and then stopped. "Good. You are learning, but next time you move like that, you will be punished."

To be continued . . .

johm55
johm55
45 Followers