Internet Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
At last we meet but only for a weekend.
2k words
3.88
11.1k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

"Now, I can look and see exactly what I've got." I moved closer and stroked her hair. After pulling it gently to gauge the length I said "Nice length for the moment. I'll let it grow a little longer, I think." My hand slid down the side of her head as I checked her ears, then cupped her chin. "Open mouth." She did.

"Remember, as a slave, nothing belongs to you, not even your body parts. If I want you to move a certain way, I'll say 'move head or lift knees'. I may say, for convenience, 'move your arm' - say. This does not imply it's yours. It's just a convenient way of identifying which body part is to move. Now, stay still while I check the slave." I examined her teeth and tongue, then pushed the chin to close the mouth. I squeezed the arm muscles - very weak - good and grasped her left breast. I felt the complete breast for lumps (and my pleasure) followed by the right one. Clear. I then gently rubbed the left nipple but squeezed the right one rather hard. She tensed but stayed in place. I then checked her stomach and back. I slid my hand down her leg, tested her calves and then tapped her foot. "lift."

After checking the ball of her foot, I told her, "down." moved around to the other side and tapped that leg. "lift." No problems with her feet. The calves and stomach needed work but that would come later when I started her pony work, assuming we suit.

Moving back in front of her, my hand slid over her mons. I rubbed gently then opened her with a finger. She seemed to move slightly backwards, then started to press against my probing fingers. As soon as I noticed this, I grasped a lip of her labia and squeezed hard. "Stay!" I ordered. I then let my fingers enter her vagina and caress the clitoris. Her breath started to pant as it became wet. "Don't you come without my permission, I told you everything belongs to me, including any sexual relief." Taking my hand away, I said "turn around, legs more apart and bend over until your back is horizontal. I will use the command 'present' to indicate this in future." I adjusted her position to my satisfaction, then said "remember this pose for next time."

I knew she was already wet but I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit again. Withdrawing my hand I unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis. It was already hardening in anticipation. I guided it between her legs and into her vagina. Grasping her hips I pulled her onto me and started thrusting. I came quite quickly and kept it in until I'd finished spurting. Once I'd finished, I pulled out and told her. "turn and drop to your knees." As she did so, I pointed to my penis and said "lick it clean and do a good job. Don't bother to try to get it hard again, this time."

I stood there, with my penis in her mouth and my own personal slave busily licking me clean. I had dreamt of this moment and it was as good as I thought. And, what was even better, this was just the start. She had finished cleaning it and lifted her head away. "Make sure you swallow properly." She did and licked her lips. "That's a good, obedient slave. Now 'stand'."

As she stood, I unfastened her wrists, turned away and said "stay." She stopped as I went over to the fridge, removed some fruit and placed it into an aluminium bowl. I placed this on the floor and said "eat". She walked across to the bowl and bent down to pick it up. "Stop. The bowl is on the floor. As a pet you eat off the floor. Kneel and eat from the bowl. Do not touch it with your hands. Your arms should be behind your back and are useless. Obey or be punished."

She stopped, then moved forward, knelt and leaned forward. With difficulty she ate the fruit from the bowl. After instruction, she licked it clean and then leant back on her heels. "Good. Stand." She quickly stood up and positioned herself into the normal position, legs apart, hands behind her back, facing me.

"Good, you remembered. This is the default position. But remember to open your mouth slightly. Every orifice is available to your master. You now know the basic attitudes. I will not instruct you further. If you get it wrong, you get punished. If you get it right, you don't. Be prepared."

"Now I wish to eat, so , 'heel'." I turned and went back into the kitchen. I stopped and turned to her. "make me a meal. You should find bacon, eggs and bread. I want grilled bacon, 2 poached eggs - 2 slices of bacon lightly cooked, eggs just done and three pieces of medium toast, no butter. I will be in the dining room. Don't forget to set my place properly. I will also need a pot of tea, black, not too strong. Use leaf tea with a tea strainer. No milk or sugar. After you serve it, wait to see if I have any other needs. Don't make a mistake. Now go and do it."

I turned and entered the dining room. A few minutes later, she entered carrying a cup, saucer and cutlery. As she went to place the items, I stopped her. "Remember place items or serve from the left, remove them from the right. Be as quiet as you can, and step back before turning away." She quickly laid a place for me. "As I am left-handed, I prefer my cup or glass to the left. Others would have it placed to the right. Go and cook the food now but bring the tea in as soon as it's ready." She returned to the kitchen. I took the paper and glanced at it while waiting.

After a short while she re-entered carrying a tray. Placing the tray on the table, she put a plate with the bacon and eggs at my place and a plate of toast near by. She then stepped back and waited. "Satisfactory for the present, pour a cup of tea, then stand on the other side of the table where I can see you. Remember -- slaves do not look their master in the face."

As she moved I began to eat. The bacon was cooked just as I like it but the eggs were slightly more cooked than I preferred. "Bacon just right, eggs over-done. I'll punish you after I've finished my meal." I ate the bacon and toast then put the plate on the floor. "clean the plate, then clear the table and wash the dishes. When you finish come to the lounge." I started out of the room as she moved across to the plate, hesitated, then knelt down and ate the eggs, keeping her hands behind her back. "Make sure you lick it clean" I said as I left.

While I waited for her in the lounge, I examined the items in my special drawer. There was a crop, 2 whips and a couple of leather straps. What to use for the first punishment? After trying the straps for feel, I settled for the lighter of the 2 whips. The handle was about a foot long and the lash two foot. Big enough to test her without the possibility of tearing her flesh. I didn't want to scare her off with a heavy whipping but I did need to show her that she would be punished, even for the smallest infringement.

This was where we find out how really serious she was. If she baulked at a little whipping, she'd not be able to take much bdsm treatment. While I wanted a 24/7 slave to serve my slightest whim, I also wanted to enjoy disciplining her any time I wanted to. Even if she hadn't done anything wrong!

She entered the room, slowly, I gestured towards the table. "Over there -- stand." She walked across and assumed the position. Good, she remembered, even opening her mouth as instructed.

"As you disobeyed my instructions about how I wanted my eggs, you will be punished. You have a choice- do I tie you up and gag you before whipping you or will you lie on the table, keep still and silent while I whip you? You may answer."

"I will lie still, Master and try to be silent."

"You realise that if you cry out, you will be punished for that as well? If I tie you, you may scream as much as you like or can without further punishment."

"I understand and will lie still." She replied.

"Good. Stand at the table, legs apart and lie flat on the table, keeping legs on floor, hands above your head." She did so. I adjusted her, positioning her so the curve of her bottom was just on the table. I took up my position to her left and said "I want you to count the lashes and thank me for each one. You will get six as it is the first offence. If you forget to count or thank me properly, I'll have to start again."

"Here we go." I raised the whip and brought it done smartly across her right buttock. The lash landed and curved around to her thigh. She jumped, grunted, and lay still. "One, thank you master." she said.

I waited, allowing her to anticipate the next before striking her left buttock. "Two, thank you master." Again, across both this time. "Three, thank you master." I looked at her, assessing the damage. I'd managed to place all three in a straight line across leaving a thin continuous red mark. The fourth and fifth I put at 45% on the left and right. She was grunting a little after each blow but no real noise. Nicely done. I lowered the whip and caressed her now very red rear. She jumped a little as I touched but stayed still. My fingers slid between her legs and into her vagina which was wet. She was enjoying the pain! I brought the last blow down. "six, thank you master." She still lay there, waiting for instructions from me.

I slipped my fingers back into her vagina, seeking her clitoris. As I caressed it, I said "You enjoyed that didn't you, you hot little slave? No real punishment after all. I might have to start whipping you for my own enjoyment rather than as a punishment for you. Perhaps NOT whipping you will have to be your punishment in future. We'll have to see whether you wriggle and beg for more when I use the crop or a tawse instead of a little light whip. Seeing as that's nice and wet, I'll enjoy it while you're laying ready."

So saying, I pulled out my penis and entered her without any ceremony. As I thrust in and out she started gasping and groaning with pleasure. When I started to spurt, I said "Slave may cum now." She convulsed and bucked as she responded. I emptied myself into her and held her hips to enjoy the feeling of my property writhing under me as we both came. After she went still, I withdrew, stepped back and told her to kneel and clean me. This she did with a rapidly developing skill and enthusiasm.

When she had finished cleaning me, I returned my penis to its place, zipped up my trousers and examined her. She was still kneeling, head slightly bowed, perspiration visible on her neck. I could just see her hobble chain pulled tight by her feet and the marks of the whip as she waited for my instructions.

"Stand, take off the straps from your wrists and ankles and place them on the sideboard, here are the keys, Then I will have a shower and you can wash me. Later we can check your pain tolerances with some clamps on the nipples and perhaps elsewhere. Heel." I turned and left the room, heading to the en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom. After dropping the straps, she quickly followed.

To be continued . . .

johm55
johm55
45 Followers