Internet Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
first meeting over a week-end for internet correspondents
1.9k words
4.18
8k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

On reaching the bedroom, I quickly undressed and entered the bathroom with Sheba still at heel. "Put on a shower cap, I don't want to have to mess about drying your hair." I also put one on myself for the same reason.

I entered the shower and turned on the water. The unit was one of the fancy ones, designed to deliver water at a pre-arranged temperature and it quickly settled at the temperature I preferred. I turned and beckoned her in. "Make sure you bring the sponge and soap. I'll just get wet ready."

She picked up the sponge and soap and entered the cubical. It was a generous size and there was plenty of room for her to move about around me. I washed my face and then stood, legs apart and arms down. "Now, start washing, top down. She rubbed the soap on the sponge and started to wash me. She first began at the neck, shoulders then arms. Then the chest and back. She hesitated a little then washed my bottom and thighs, avoiding my genitals. She then did first one leg, then the other. Kneeling on the tiles with the water cascading off her back, she gently touched my left foot. I lifted it for her to wash, then the right foot.

When this was complete, she returned to my groin. She cleaned my penis and then very carefully wiped the testicles. After doing this, she stood up, looking at my chest and waited.

"You did that well. I'm pleased. Now quickly wipe yourself down and you can then dry me. I stayed in the shower until she had quickly washed herself and then I stepped out. She followed and went to get a towel off the rack. She then dried me, again leaving the groin until last. When I was dry I took a fresh towel and dried her, muttering "Must keep the slave in good condition. We don't want a chill."

Dropping the towel on the floor, I went in to the bedroom and walked over to the dressing table. Sheba came into the room after hanging the towels without my ordering her to. Should I punish her for initiative? No, not this time. Later I might make the point -- I make the decisions not her. We will see.

I opened the top drawer and began to pull various items out of the drawer. Several clips, clothes pegs, chains and locks. Placing them on the top, I selected a pair of clips which were joined by a short chain, I said "Come". Sheba came over and stood in front of me. She had remembered to take the stand position. So far she had needed almost no correction. This made it difficult to think of a reason for punishment, only the eggs had been at fault.

I stood and looked at her for a few moments. Considering that I'd never seen her before today, she was working out well as a slave, I had used her for sex twice already. She had remembered the various positions to take first time and I was about to inflict pain on her just for my pleasure. Life was good. Before starting I walked around her, re-examining her body. Yes, I was very fortunate. Even though I'd had no chance to see her before our meeting, she was well built and a joy to admire. No flabby bits but not too muscular. Firm small breasts, pleasant face, narrow waist and nice swell into the hips with a pert, firm bottom, still carrying the fading remains of the earlier whipping.

Stopping directly in front of her I opened the first clip. I gripped her left nipple, rubbing it in my fingers to get it to swell up and firm. When it did so, I set the clip on the nipple, twisting gently to settle it. She gasped a little as the clip gripped but did not pull away. "steady." I said and bent down to take her right nipple into my mouth. Sucking slowly at the nipple brought it out and firm and I quickly fitted the other grip on it. I stepped back to admire her breasts. The clips had pushed into the nipples and the chain hung between. Pulling the clips to ensure they were seated properly made her purse her lips but she did not make any noise.

She was taking it well. To increase her pain and my pleasure I fastened a row of clothes pegs across each breast, below the aureole. I managed to fit a dozen on each breast. Getting some more clips from the dressing-table, I knelt and fitted two on each labia. Once they were seated, I fitted some hawk bells to them and her nipple clips.

I sat on a chair and ordered her to walk around the room to the accompaniment of jingling bells. Calling her back, I picked up a crop and motioned to her. "Later I will train you to be a ponygirl but, just for now, We will work on 'high-stepping'. You'll need to do this when being used as a pony but there is no reason why you can't high-step around the house when I want you to."

"Stand. Now march on the spot, in slow time, lifting each knee above your hips." She began to march, lifting her legs but not high enough. I whacked her thighs as each leg was raised. "Higher! Higher!" As I said each word, I held the crop above the leg. If she didn't touch it, I smacked her leg with it and then held it over the other leg. "Make sure you lift enough to touch the crop. Now you are getting the idea." I moved the crop away and watched her. Each knee was being lifted high enough but they were not always to the same height. "Stop. You are raising them enough but you must make sure that you do it the same for each leg. Otherwise it looks a mess. Try walking around the room while you high-step. Concentrate on height rather than step length. Keep doing it until I say stop. Now, walk."

I stood and watched for a few moments. She was still being erratic. Finally, I walked alongside her, hitting the calf as it rose. "Up, higher, higher." After a few more minutes, "Stop. Stand." She stopped walking and took the stand position. "We will have to practice that until you can do it without thinking." I picked up a couple of small weights, attached them to the clips on her labias and went downstairs calling "heel." as I left the room, still naked.

We entered the lounge and I gestured her into the middle. "Stand. It's time to remove the pegs." Reaching up I took a peg in my hand and slowly opened it and then threw it onto the table. Her face creased up in effort stifling a groan as circulation came back to her skin. Once she had recovered, I released another. Taking my time and making sure she had recovered from each peg before removing the next, I slowly removed them all.

She had taken it well. I had deliberately taken my time, ensuring maximum pain but she had remained silent. Her breasts exhibited a long curved line of reddened skin where the pegs had been. I had placed them as close to each other as possible and the resulting line was nearly continuous. I reached out and rubbed the mark gently then leaning over her I kissed and licked her breast. When she started to move with the motion I stopped and said, "still! Or I'll replace them for the night." I then resumed my tongue's exploration, finally reaching a nipple clamp, I gripped it in my teeth and pulled. The nipple stretched under the strain, she gasped and I let it go.

Staring into her face, I slowly released first one clamp and then the other. Her face was a picture, relief at first then grimaces as the blood returned to the nipples. "Interesting the reaction isn't it? I'll leave the others for a bit longer, I've decided to take advantage and have music while I play. 'Present'." She looked for a moment then turned, bend down and opened her legs. "Excellent." I moved in closer and inserted my penis between her thighs, guiding it into her vagina. Taking a firm grip on her hips, I began to move gently in and out.

She was already wet and became more so. I could hear her starting to breath heavily and said "Remember not to come until I say." My movement turned into thrusts which became steadily more and more forceful. Her body moved back and forth as I pushed. Finally, all too quickly I ejaculated, as I finished, I said "Come now." With a gasp, she shuddered and climaxed. I withdrew and turned her around. "Kneel and clean me." Still out of breath she fell to her knees and took my penis into her mouth. Rolling her tongue over and under she quickly cleaned all the sperm off me and swallowed it. On completion she leaned back and released my penis.

I patted her head and scratched behind her ear. "Good Sheba." I said "Now stand up and I'll remove the other clips." Once I had removed them, very slowly, of course, I ordered "Go to the kitchen, bring a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Make sure the bottle has a screw top." Of she went and returned in a few minutes carrying the bottle and two glasses. "Put them on the table."

I followed over to the table and said "stand." She turned and came into position. I removed her collar and threw it on the table. "Sit down over there." I gestured as I sat .

Opening the bottle I poured two glasses and pushed one towards her. "Drink. You will have noticed I have removed your collar. For the moment that means I have released you from the status of slave and for the rest of the night you are back to being a human woman. Free if you like. Speech as well. As we have only started together, I want to discuss with you the 'scene' we have just finished. What worked, what didn't and how you felt. OK?"

She looked at me. "Yes, you can talk normally for now."

"Well" she said. "It was not how I expected it."

"How do you mean? Worse or better?"

"I'm not sure whether it was worse or better. Less painful at least."

"Yes, the punishment is difficult to gauge at the beginning. I have no idea how much you can take or want. It comes with practice. I deliberately engineered the punishment to show you both sides of the coin, so to speak. If you hadn't spoilt the eggs, I'd have found another reason."

"I was surprised to find I enjoyed the whipping, I think."

"Yes. It's amazing really. Done properly, you can receive harder and harder blows and yet enjoy and perhaps need even more. That's when you really become a slave rather than a submissive. You feel that you want punishment, if only to show that your master cares. It's a most peculiar conundrum. Sometimes the slave deliberately disobeys just to be punished."

We sipped our wine. Then I said "decision time. Want to continue? Not tonight, I mean the rest of the weekend. Tonight will just be social, sort of like a date."

"I'd like to continue. I am, sort of, enjoying it. Perhaps we should continue as before, rather than a date? I am afraid, I actually liked it."

To be continued . . .

johm55
johm55
45 Followers