Internet Meeting Ch. 04

Story Info
The week-end meeting continues with some pet-play.
1.7k words
4.67
9.4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

Note: This story is fictitious and meant for amusement only. It is not intended as a DIY BDSM manual, or to put it another way - don't try this at home!

*

"Very well, we'll carry on. I'll be a little more forceful. Kneel." I collected the collar and fitted it to her neck. "Stay." I said, while I went over to the bureau to extract some interesting items. I returned with my hands full.

"Stand and put your hands behind your back." I ordered. She complied and I fitted cuffs to each wrist, clipping them together with a brass padlock. I tweaked her nipples until they stiffened then clamped the two clips onto them, attaching a bell to each. "Open your legs." I attached two more belled clamps to her labia lips, stepped back to admire the view. "Shake the bells, let's have some music while we work." She shook from side to side making the nipple bells ring. "And the others." Twisting her hips and thrusting out her stomach got the rest of the bells to ring.

"Very pretty, now kneel." She did. I tied her hair into a ponytail and quickly fitted a leather strap around each thigh and leg in a 'frog-tie'. This meant she could not rise. I clipped a lead to her collar and moved forward. She followed with difficulty, see-sawing her legs, trying to move forwards while leg and thigh were locked together. I stopped, turned and said, "failure to keep up is punishable by flogging. Any excuse?"

She stopped, panted and then said, "But, I can't move quickly because...." She stopped because I'd jerked the lead and choked her reply.

"Your answer should have been just 'no master'. Right, then we'll fit some knee pads. If you stand on your knees and hands you should be able to move fast enough." I fitted a pair of knee pads and released her hands and lifted her onto her knees. This meant that her feet were up in the air and she was walking on her knees. "Now you look like a dog. As you're a female perhaps I should say a bitch."

I yanked her lead and ordered "Heel, bitch or I'll flog you 'til you squeal." As I walked forward, she hesitantly followed, legs rigid to the knee, the hands flexible but not a great deal of use. To help her forward, I swung the end of the lead at her buttocks. "Move faster, bitch. Keep up or you are on for 12 lashes for disobeying."

I walked in a circle, holding the lead. She huffed and puffed but managed to keep up, especially as I was using the lead to emphasize the need to keep moving. Finally, I said "Stay." and dropped the lead, going over to the bureau drawer and lifting out a small plastic dumb-bell. I unclipped her lead and rolled the dumb-bell to the far side of the room.

"Fetch. There's a good bitch, fetch!" As I spoke, I lashed her buttocks with the lead. She squealed and stumbled towards the dumb-bell. When she reached it she started to pick it up with her hand. "No! Dogs don't have hands. Now, put your paw down and take it in your mouth and bring it here like a good little retriever." I patted my knee as I said this as if I was coaxing a reluctant dog. Slowly she picked it up in her mouth and turned towards me. "Good dog. Bring it here." When she was about a yard away. I said "stop there, sit and wait for me to take it." I held my hand under it "drop it Sheba, there's a good little bitch." She released her grip and I took the dumb-bell. With the other hand, I ruffled her hair and rubbed behind her ear. "That's a good dog. Now let's try that again." I threw it across the room and ordered her to fetch it again. We did this several times until I said "That's enough. Even dogs get tired. Heel." She moved over and behind me "Good girl, now sit." She slumped down onto her bottom and started to sit upright. "No. Keep your front paws on the floor."

I stood and looked at her, she was puffing and panting after the awkward walking with her calves strapped to her thighs. I almost felt sorry for her, after all it was unexpected, suddenly being treated like a dog. "We have used you as a submissive and now as a dog or rather a bitch. Seeing as you are already on four legs, I think I'll move onto the next stage. Stay there while I fetch some more goodies." I went into the dining room and collected a nice new bridle and crop.

I quickly strapped the bridle on her face, pushing the rubber covered bit into her mouth and attached blinkers on either side to restrict her view. Dropping the reins over her back, I said "On all fours now my little pony. As we have very little room indoors, you'll have to be ridden. I can harness you properly when we work out of doors." I lifted my leg over her back and settled down on her rump, Taking the reins in one hand, I lifted my feet off the floor, dug them into her thighs, saying "Walk on."

She didn't move immediately, so I cracked her on the bottom with the crop. "I said, walk on." She walked, slowly. I pulled on the right rein, saying "turn with the reins." She walked in a circle, shaking her head as she felt the bit. After a few minutes, I pulled back on the reins, saying "Whoa." As she stopped, I lowered my feet back onto the floor and stepped off. "Sit." She sat back on her thighs, keeping her hands on the floor. "That's a good pony." I said, patting her back. I knelt down and unstrapped her thighs. She lowered her legs to the floor and stayed on her hands and knees. "Seeing as you're there I may as well use you." I knelt behind her and guided my penis into her. Holding her hips I thrust in and out, very quickly climaxing. "Turn around and clean me." I said. She turned and took my penis into her mouth. When she had done, she moved back and released me. "Now sit properly." I said "and put your hands behind your back." As she obeyed, I clipped the two cuffs together and ordered her to stand.

Stepping back so as to see her clearly with her bridle and bit on, I was very pleased. She had worked well even though it was the first day. I'd included the dog and pony routine to give her a good feel for how she would be used if she stayed. I hope I hadn't put her off. But better finding out now rather than later.

I lifted the reins over her head, and pulling on them, led her back into the kitchen. Taking the bit out of her mouth and saying, "You could do with a drink, I think." I filled a stainless dog bowl with water and placed it on the floor. "Make sure you drink it all." I warned as I prepared a glass of wine for myself, watching her getting down on her knees and lapping the water. "Always use your bowl facing me." She quickly sidled around so she was facing me, without stopping drinking. I sat down at the table and sipped my wine while I watched. What should I do next? I know -- furniture.

When she finished her water, I got up and after unclipping her hands, headed for the lounge, saying "bring the bottle and my glass and don't spill any." Entering the lounge, I went to my favourite chair and sat down. She came and stood before me, waiting for orders. "Pass me the glass and bottle, then all fours next to my chair." I gestured to my left. "Here, head forwards." She manoeuvred herself into position. "further forward, I want your shoulders level with the front of the chair and you as close as you can to the chair. I don't want to stretch." After a few minutes, I was satisfied with her position. "That's fine. Now stay there and don't move. I'm putting my glass and bottle on your back as a coffee table. Spill any of it and you will be severely punished."

I put a wooden place mat on her back and set the glass down on it. After replenishing it, I put the bottle on the mat as well. After switching some music on, I picked up the glass and sipped my wine while admiring my new furniture, convenient and mobile. When the bottle was empty, I thought I'd give her a break without making it obvious. Although she had swayed a bit now and then, she'd kept pretty still and my wine was unspilt. As this was early in our relationship, it might be a good plan not to make life too difficult, just yet. Plenty of time for that later.

I picked up the bottle, empty glass and place mat. "Stand up, take the empty bottle into the kitchen and bring another, screw-topped, oh and your bowl, go on jump to it, I've taken the stuff off your back." She got up, rather stiffly, and took the bottle off me. She soon returned carrying a bottle of wine and her bowl.

I took the bottle off her and said, "hold your bowl out." I opened the wine and poured some into her bowl. "Put it down in front of me and drink." She put the bowl down and, remembering to kneel facing me, proceeded to lap the wine. I poured myself a glass, recapped and put the bottle down, then sat back sipping my wine and watching her, on hands and knees, lapping like a dog. Oh, I do hope she decides to stay, she is just what I wanted, well-built, not too muscular and seems to enjoy pain. I looked forward to many happy hours like this.

When I had finished my glass and watched her trying to lick the bowl clean, I stood up. "Take the bowl and glass into the kitchen and wash them. Put the bottle in the rack, then come upstairs. I'm off to bed and you can keep me warm."

To be continued . . .

johm55
johm55
45 Followers