Internet Meeting Ch. 05

Story Info
The final part.
4.3k words
4.45
9.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

This is the last instalment and I apologise for the wait. I'd written the previous four instalments before sending the first one in but I had difficulty in finishing the last. I hope you enjoy it.

*

As usual we have Male Dom, female sub, bondage, some punishment, pony play and general teasing of sub with Dom taking advantage of sub (as they do). Don't forget, this is fiction NOT a training manual!

Early the next morning, I awoke to the sun streaming through the window and a gorgeous hump of buttock immediately in front of my eyes. I admired the shape for a few moments and then, reluctantly, slapping it and saying "Get your lazy backside up and out of here. I want my breakfast now." A head appeared from beneath the bedding and a small voice said "At once, master, I await details of what kind of breakfast you require." Nicely done, I thought, not an excuse but a reason. We will see.

"two rashers, one scrambled egg, done correctly, two pieces of toast, medium, and a pot of black tea, not too strong. Serve in the dining room. Make porridge for yourself -- 1 part oats to 5 parts water. Use a wine glass as measure. Bring to boil and simmer for one minute. Get to it and I want it in less than half an hour."

I stayed in bed for a few minutes after she left then went into the bathroom for a shower. Having dried myself, I dressed and went downstairs and into the dining room. She had laid out cutlery and cup. I sat down as she brought in my breakfast. She remembered to serve on the left. After serving the food she poured out a cup of black tea, stood across from me and waited. "Fine." I said "Bring your porridge in and eat it." I proceeded to enjoy my food. She had cooked the eggs correctly this time. She brought in her bowl filled with porridge, placed it on the floor opposite, knelt and began to eat. I had not tied her hair back, so I called her "Get over here, Your pony tail needs fastening, otherwise you'll get porridge in your hair." I tied the pony tail and told her to finish eating as I poured a second cup of tea.

"As this is the last day, I'm going to try you in harness. Normally I'd train you for several weeks before putting you in harness, but under the circumstances I feel that a sample of pony driving might be useful. Clean your bowl and take the dishes to the kitchen. You can wash up later. Come straight outside to the barn." I left the room and headed to the barn. While I waited for her, I sorted out the harness ready.

When she came in, I ordered her to stand in the middle of the barn. I fastened a broad belt across the hips, it had two thin straps mounted on top and two below. The top ones were led across her chest, between the breasts and over the shoulders. They dropped down her back and were fastened to buckles at the back. The lower ones were fed across either side of the mons and up to the belt. When secured these held the belt firmly. Her wrists were clipped to the belt. The bridle and bit she'd worn last night completed the harness.

I took hold of the bridle and walked across to the sulky, backing her between the shafts. Lifting the shafts, I fastened them to her belt and then fitted the long reins to either side of the bit, feeding the length onto the sulky seat.

Settling into the seat, I sorted the reins and took up the slack. "I said, normally I would work you for a while indoors to get you used to obeying the reins and pacing correctly. As we only have the week-end, I'll take you out untrained and attempt to give you a feel of being a ponygirl. Despite the lack of training, I will expect you to learn to obey the reins quickly. Pull to the left, go left. Pull to the right likewise. Pulling harder means turn more. Shaking both means speed up and pulling on both means slow down. If I continue to pull after you've stopped, that means back up. Remember, I control the direction; if you start doing it before I signal you'll be whipped hard and then driven blindfolded. Paces to be used, walk, trot and canter. Each is roughly twice as fast each time. Galloping will come later. I will use the whip if you are not complying correctly. It's up to you to figure out what you're doing wrong. Now then -- Walk on!" So saying, I shook both reins which I was holding in my right and struck her a light blow on the buttock with the whip in my left.

Sheba walked forward and halted as the weight of the sulky came on the belt. Crack went the whip again. "Move it. Walk on." Leaning into the harness she started the sulky moving and I pulled gently on the left rein to turn the rig towards the door. She turned and then I loosened the reins to allow her to move forwards. We passed through the doorway with no mishap and I steered her to the right to follow the lane. Once straight, I shook the reins, "giddy-up." and gave her another cut of the whip. She jumped a little then speeded up. I kept shaking the reins until I judged she was progressing at an approximate trot. "That's the way. Now keep it like that." I praised. We trotted along the lane with the sulky bouncing a little on the rough surface.

I let her taste the whip lightly and fairly regularly to keep the pace up but didn't use much weight. The early part of the lane was slightly up hill which made it difficult for her but soon we reached the top and the lane dipped down. When it did so, I call "speed up -- canter." She speeded up but not enough. Several lashes made her try harder and we cantered for about a hundred yards before she began to blow. I pulled the reins saying "Whoa there now, Whoa." Sheba slowed to a walk and then to a standstill. I climbed out of the rig and went to her. Holding the bridle, I rubbed her nose and played with her ears, while praising her for working so well. As I did so, she puffed and panted and tried to recover her breath. When she was breathing normally, I pulled on the bridle and turned the rig around to go back.

I climbed aboard again, shook the reins and called "walk on." One crack with the whip was all that was needed to get her moving back towards the barn. When we were about two hundred yards from the barn, I slowed down to a saunter, letting her cool off before we reached the barn. When we arrived at the barn, I climbed down and led her into it, praising her all the time. I led her into the middle, then backing her and the sulky into it's corner. Climbing down I went to her and patted her shoulder, praising her attempt at being a pony. I stepped back and looked at her. I was genuinely pleased, I had always wanted to possess a ponygirl and seeing her now, arms fastened behind, fitted with harness, bridle and bit, standing in the shafts of my sulky awaiting my pleasure; my joy was complete. Almost without thinking my hand had slid from her shoulder to her neck, rubbed her ear and then travelled down her arm, over the belt and was exploring her buttock. I brought my other hand up and caressed her breast, working slowly across towards her areola and nipple. Gentle stroking and squeezing quickly brought her nipples hard and she shuffled her feet while trying not to move under the stimulation. Relenting, I leaned forward and sucked on her nipple. As she groaned from my ministrations, after a final squeeze of her breast and buttock I released my hands then unhitched her.

Walking over to the tack area, I hitched her lead onto the collar and fastened it to a metal ring on the wall. Clipping her wrist straps together, I unfastened belt and straps, then removed and hung it up on the tack wall, as I did with the bridle and bit. When I took out the bit, she untensioned her jaw and licked her lips to remove some of the dribble.

I got a bucket of water and a large sponge, then began by washing her face and neck. I worked down Sheba's body, paying special attention to her breasts and vagina; after all that's part of the perks of having my own pony slave. I then washed buttocks and legs before drying her with a cloth, again paying attention to the interesting bits.

When dried, I ordered her to kneel and untied her hair. I brushed it using a large horse brush. It was rather tangled and I had difficulty removing the snags. Eventually it was finished to my satisfaction and I re-tied the ponytail.

Ordering her to stand, I untied the lead and after a quick "heel." led her back into the house. As we arrived, I removed the leash, released her wrists and ordered "Go to the kitchen, prepare a meal and inform me when it's ready. You'll find two chops in the fridge and make chips."

I took a book into the lounge, settled into my favourite chair for a quiet read while I waited. Interesting as the book was, my thoughts turned to the afternoon's activities. After her work as a pony I believed she deserved a rest. Well, a possible rest. I'll take her upstairs, onto the bed, and see how long she can go without coming. After all her work she deserves a treat. Nothing like a little sexual torment to bring a glow to a female slave's cheeks, all four at times! While I mused, she came in and announced lunch. Putting my book down, I went into the dining room to enjoy my meal. Without instructions to the contrary, she had prepared my meal only. After she served me, I told her to kneel at my side.

While enjoying my meal, I fed some of the chips to Sheba. I held them out, allowing her to take them in her teeth. As she chewed. I cut some of the fat from my chops and then fed that to her. When I had finished, I pushed my plate away, emptied the cup and stood up. "Wash the dishes then come to the bedroom." I said as I left the room.

I went upstairs, had a quick shower and donning a bathrobe went into the bedroom to examine my toys. I straightened the duvet and attached four lengths of rope to the bed, one to each corner. They were fastened loosely. I'd tighten them later on Sheba. I put a fresh battery into a remote operated dildo and laid out some large peacock feathers, a few assorted tawses, crops and a light whip with multiple suede tails. They should provide some interesting options. As an after thought, I added a blindfold, several clamps, a couple of gags and some more rope.

Once these were sorted, I lay down on the bed to await my slave.

After what seemed an hour, I heard bare feet padding up the stairs and sat on the edge of the bed. As she entered, I said "Kneel". She obeyed, kneeling in the doorway. I waited a few moments then ordered "Come forward -- on hands and knees. Stop in front of me". She went forward onto her hands and knees and crawled towards me, her breasts swaying with the movement of her hands. As she drew near, I raised my hand and told her to kneel. She settled back on her haunches and placing her hands on her thighs with the legs well apart and her mound pushed forward, she looked straight in front with her eyes trained on my waist. I nodded in satisfaction, she was a quick learner and I was pleased with her performance.

I spoke. "You have been very good, so far, a quick learner and I am very pleased with you. If we agree to continue with you as a 24/7 sub or should we say, a full-time slave, As your master and owner, I would be in full control of your life. You would be expected to obey my every command, indeed wish, without hesitation, no matter what I order. Any resistance of any kind will be punished and the punishment may be harsh or gentle. In fact I may punish you sometimes just because I feel like it. You feelings will not be considered. Do you understand this? You may speak."

Staring at my feet, she said, in a quiet voice. "I understand my position and will obey you in all things."

I sat quietly for a few moments and then said " From your answer I believe you are prepared to stay. Is that correct?"

She nodded.

"Please say it. We must be clear in this."

"Yes. I believe I am."

"As for that, we will wait until the week-end has finished. However one thing I must make clear -- While I will be your master and owner, there is some one else to consider." At this I opened the bathrobe, revealing my penis which was partially engorged. Pointing at it, I continued "He is also part of our setup. Your duty is to obey me but you must always consider him. You will ensure that he is always satisfied, he is the centre of your being, your god, to worship, if you like. Do you understand?"

She nodded, then realised and answered "Yes, sir, I understand."

"Very well. Whenever you are in this position and he is out, you will kiss his tip and caress the glans with your tongue and lips. You will then draw back a little and await further orders. If he is hidden, you may kiss his covering. Show me how you would do this." As I said this I opened my legs wider. She quickly shuffled closer, leaned forward and puckering her lips, kiss the tip. Then, opening her mouth, she covered the end and licked it. Giving it another kiss as she pulled back, she returned to the kneel position, licking her lips.

As my penis rose hard reacting to the caress I said "That was well done, remember in future. Now you will take him in your mouth and make him come, swallowing all his juices. You may try to do it as quickly as possible. While you are at it, I may get impatient and take over. As your hands are free, you may use them as well. Don't forget his little friends underneath, but bear in mind that testicles are delicate and easily hurt. If you are too rough you will be punished. Now begin."

She leaned forward, taking my penis in her mouth, licking and laving the glans to bring him hard before taking him further into her mouth and sucking while stroking back and forth. Once her mouth was in use, she caressed and stroked my testicles, weighing them at times as if they were a bag of plums she was planning to purchase.

When I was completely hard, I started to push in and out, trying to bury the full length in her mouth. She gagged a little as I filled her throat and I partially withdrew to allow her to breathe. She continued to work on my penis with increasing vigour and I could feel that I was ready to come. As I exploded, I thrust hard in as far as I could and emptying myself down her throat, withdrawing slightly to finish into her mouth.

I stayed in her mouth as she sucked me dry, swallowed all my come and then cleaned my penis before releasing it. As it left her mouth, she gave it a final kiss and leaned back, licking her lips. I patted her on the head and stroked behind her ears, saying "Well done. That was very neatly done." I stood up and rewrapped the robe around me, fastening the belt loosely. We both were breathing heavily and I said nothing until both had recovered. Then I put a towel on the bed and told her to go and lay on it.

Once she was lying on the towel, I spread her legs and tied both ankles, each to one corner, tight enough to keep her legs apart. Then I tied her wrists to the corners of the head board. She could bounce up and down but was stretched out firmly in a X shape quite unable to free herself. I then put the blindfold on. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I stroked her face as I said "Don't say a word. Lay back and enjoy."

Taking one of the feathers, I started lightly stroking her breasts. I worked around each one then slipping across to the other. I kept repeating this, gradually increasing the pressure as I slowly made my way up towards her nipples. Once I reached them, I restarted the same sequence but using my fingers, lightly at first but then slowly increasing the pressure. This time I tweaked the nipples when I reached them and then took them alternately into my mouth.

As they hardened, I attached a pair of clamps to them and then switched my attention to her thighs. Starting with the feather, I stroked up one thigh, across her mons and down the other, again slowly increasing pressure. As she reacted to my tracking across her mons, avoiding her slit, I switched to using my fingers again. This time as I passed over her mons, a finger would stray towards her clitoris, touching it with a quick transit before continuing on towards the thigh.

Soon she was lifting her buttocks, trying to coax my finger further into her slit. I declined the invitation, I had further frustrations in mind for her.

Stopping the caresses, I took up the smaller flogger and swiped it gently against her breasts alternately. Again I worked from the outside towards the nipples, treating each breast with equal regularity. Again I slowly increased the impact until the breasts were being slapped firmly each stroke, at which I slid the flogger down her stomach on to her thigh and then used it on each thigh in turn. As I increased the strength, I started to strike her mons after each thigh. By this time I was striking firmly and she was writhing in response.

I stopped using the flogger as her thighs turned a pleasant shade of pink and stroked her slit with my fingers, pushing one finger inside then two and then three. While I stroked her wet vagina I ensured that her clitoris was not ignored. I worked across each side and then concentrated on her increasingly aroused clit. Soon she was rolling from side to side, trying to bring herself off on my touch. Withdrawing my fingers, I leaned forward and used my tongue to lick her labia lips, then moving deeper into her entrance, I worked upward to caress the clit. By licking and sucking, I coaxed it out from the sheath and worked towards a climax. As she orgasmed, I stopped licking and returned to stroking her breasts and thighs with my fingers between caressing her with the flogger.

By this time my penis was upright, hard and wanting to join in. I quickly climbed onto the bed between her legs and slowly entered her. As I adjusted my stance to allow full penetration, I could hear her panting with desire. I then began to thrust in and out, gradually working towards complete entry. As I did this, I leaned over and, using my teeth, pulled at the nipple clamps as I thrust in and released them as I withdrew. All too soon I ejaculated, filling her with my spunk. When I finished, I withdrew, climbed up her body and pushed my penis into her mouth, saying "clean it."

Once I was cleaned, I released her from the bed, removed the nipple clamps, slowly, turned her over and fastened her arms across the back, at wrist and elbow. I pushed a vibrator into her vagina and then continued the roping down her back, and across her rectum, between her legs, vagina and up to her breasts. Just below her breasts, I looped the rope, continuing around her sides and back to the arms. Heaving on the rope, I pulled it tight and tied it. Turning her over onto her back, I tied her ankles with several loops of rope. Once these were fastened, I brought the rope between her ankles, tightening the fastening. I then turned the vibrator to low before attaching a lead to her collar.

"Most of the time I like having a slave acting submissive but on occasions, like now, I feel like subjecting someone to a bit, or even a lot, of severe bondage and gratuitous punishment just for my own pleasure. As you have already indicated that you seem to like being punished, I thought I'd take you into my dungeon; or what passes as my dungeon. It's was originally a bedroom. I converted it myself, I hope you like it; not that it makes any difference either way. As I finished saying this I picked up a crop and pulled gently on the lead, guiding her forwards, I said "You'll have to hop along as best you can. If you are too slow, I'll use the crop to speed you up. Now follow me and keep up!"

As I walked out of the room and across the landing, I deliberately pulled Sheba along faster than she could hop. This gave me an excuse to use the crop, extracting gasps and wails out of Sheba as she staggered and hopped as fast as she could. I pulled her finally into the other bedroom. Dropping the lead, I explained "This room has been adapted as a dungeon. We have a St. Andrews cross for stretching you. A hoist to lift you to new heights. A bench to strap you down to provide access to all openings and finally a cage when you need confining." While talking I was stroking her breasts and turning her as I mentioned each item. I then twisted her nipples for emphasis. "Oh, you are still wearing the blindfold and can't admire my work. Let me take it off." So saying I removed her blindfold. She shook her head and opened her eyes. She gazed about and exclaimed in astonishment -- the room was empty!

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
12