Internet Niece

Story Info
Niece gets dirty while playing on the computer.
2.7k words
4.12
103.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents died when I was little so my uncle basically raised me. Now I'm a senior high school senior and 18 years old. One of the advantages of this is that I can call in sick and they don't call my uncle. Another thing that helps me out is that, I try to be the good student so they don't question me when I do play hooky every now and then. Because he's basically a single parent, I try not to give him too many headaches and bring home good grades. But like all teenagers I do have a wild side. I had stayed up all night chatting and I was dead tired, that's why I decided to stay home.

When I woke up, I got online and as soon as I logged in I had five guys trying to talk to me. After a few replies they asked me to turn my camera on. At first I didn't want to because I just woke up, but being an online exhibitionist they finally got me to turn it on. I love showing off my body; that was the main reason I got the camera for my computer. I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall, long black hair, with big brown eyes, a natural tan skin, full red lips, with 34dd and a J-Lo booty to match. The tiny thin pink thong was so small you wouldn't think I was wearing anything if you saw me from behind and the white cut off shirt barely covered my firm round tits.

Kevin (one of the guys) asked me to put my hair in pig tails so I did. When I raised my hands to fix my hair my shirt came up showing off the bottom half my tits almost to my nipples. I pretended not to notice and kept chatting with the men. One of the guys had made a room and we were all in it together. I get really hot when men talk dirty to me and check me out like they want to fuck me hard. That's why I love the internet I can be nasty and dirty but not get a bad reputation with my friends.

I was really enjoying the compliments when I heard my uncle knocking on the door. I turned off the screen so he wouldn't think I'm on the computer so early and opened the door. We talked a little and he kissed me on the forehead. Then he told me to get back into bed and he tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead again. He told me that he might get off early so he could check up on me and I told him I was a big girl and he didn't have to fuss.

After my uncle left I went back and kept talking to the fellas and what they told me shocked me.

Kevin: Did you see that?

Me: See what?

Kevin: Your uncle was checking out your ass.

Me: Yea right, he like a dad to me.

(Of course guys are always thinking dirty and trying to say things that would shock me.)

Rudy: He's right, I saw it too. He was checking it out when you were walking away.

Toby: I saw it too. He even grabbed his cock and fixed it.

Fred: Did anybody else see him lick his lips?

Jorge: No doubt. I saw that too.

(I was in shock, freaked out, flattered and somewhat excited, by this fact.)

Me: Really?

(I asked more as a pleasant surprise than disgust. And they all saw it in my little smile.)

Kevin: Dam girl do you like that? Did you like him checking you out?

Me: No! I meant like, Oh my god REALY? EEWWW.

Rudy: That's not the way it came out.

Toby: Looked like you liked it.

Fred: Check it out guys her nipples getting hard.

Jorge: Fuck they so big and long wow.

Me: Stop it that's disgusting. What kind of girl do you think I am? That's so gross. I don't care how big and thick his cock is, that's just not right.

Kevin: How do you know it's big and thick? Have you seen it?

Me: Well we do live alone and accidents do happen.

Rudy: How did you see it? When was the last time?

Toby: Has he seen you naked?

Fred: Have you seen it hard and big?

Me: Eeeww you guys are gross. I just seen it on accident. I don't think he's seen me naked.

Jorge: What you're wearing now is enough to make him hard. I bet he jerks off thinking of you.

Me: Eewww that's really nasty.

Kevin: Well tell us how you seen it.

Me: Fine. The last time I saw him was the other morning. I had gotten up to get a drink of water and when I was coming back to my room. I saw that his door was open. I looked in and he was naked laying on his back and there it was.

Rudy: What was he doing? Was he jerking off?

Toby: What did you do?

Fred: Was it hard?

Me: Yes it was hard. No he wasn't jerking off. I think he was sleeping because he was just laying there.

Jorge: Did you like how it looked?

Fred: Do you wish he was jerking off?

Toby: You told us you love seeing a man jerk off for you.

Me: Oh my god, he my uncle.

(Yet for all my protest, I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples getting so hard. It was so dirty and perverse but I was getting hot thinking about it.)

Kevin: Can you tell us how it looked?

Rudy: I don't want to know what no cock looks like.

Toby: What are you gay?

Fred: Yea man, I'm not gay.

Kevin: Let the girl answer. Trust me fellas. Go ahead tell us.

Me: Well, it was big. I mean like really big and thick.

Kevin: What did the head look like?

Me: It was big and fat and purple. It was all shinny and big. It looks so huge, I don't know if I could. . . .

(As I wrote the words, I got a vivid picture in my mind of my uncle's cock. It looks so real and big. The massive head looked good enough to swallow. I began to like my lips.)

Kevin: Couldn't what?

Me: Nothing. Never mind.

Fred: Tell us please.

Rudy: Come us, I thought we were friends.

Kevin: Come on Mona, you can trust us. Just tell us. We won't tell nobody else.

Me: Well I was thinking. God I could never get that in my mouth.

Kevin: Wow that's a hot image Mona.

Rudy: Dam, that is very fucking hot little girl.

Toby: MMM. I would love to see you gagging on a big cock.

Fred: You can wrap those gorgeous lips around my dick any day baby.

Jorge: Fuck. I would put my cock between those big tits and let you suck me dry.

Kevin: Keep going. What was the rest like?

(My blood was being to get hot and I could see myself with it now.)

Me: The shaft was long and fat. I could see all the veins on it.

Kevin: And his balls?

Me: He had these hug hair balls. They were big.

Kevin: I bet they're full of cum. Just imagine Mona, if you made him cum he would just drench you in his cum.

Me: Oh my god I can't even imagine. I don't think he's been with anybody since his wife left him over three years ago.

Kevin: And just think if you were on your knees swallowing his cock, he would shower you with all his warm juice.

(That vivid image of my uncle showering me with his milk almost sent me over the edge. Without thinking my left hand pulled up my shirt and I began pulling on my nipples and pinching it as I read everything Kevin wrote. I didn't notice how everyone else had stop writing. They were all looking at me tugging on my dark brown nipples and massaging my firm full round tit.)

Me: That would be too much cum for me.

Kevin: Wouldn't uncle be surprised if he found you on your knees sucking his fat thick cock and playing with his balls.

Me: Oh my goddon't say that he's my uncle. Told you he's like my dad.

Kevin: But he has a big fat juicy dick don't he? I bet he would be very surprise if he knew his little precious niece was a cock sucking little slut huh?

Me: Yea.

Kevin: Yea what? That he has a huge cock or that you're a little cock sucker?

Me: Both.

Kevin: I bet he would love having you run your tongue up and down his long fat dick. Don't you think uncle's cock would feel nice on your hot wet tongue Mona?

Me: Yea.

Kevin: Close your eyes and picture yourself licking that fat thick shaft with your hot wet hungry tongue Mona.

Me: OK.

(I closed my eyes and pulled on my nipples twisting it and licked my lips. Then I kept reading)

Kevin: Mona put your nipple in your mouth and show us how you would suck on that fat dick.

(I put my long hard nipples into my mouth and began licking and sucking on it thinking it was a big fat cock as I sucked on it.)

Kevin: That's it you nasty little girl suck on that fat dick like you mean it. Take it all into your mouth and suck on it. Now take off your shirt and keep sucking that dick.

(I was so hot that I couldn't help but listen to everything Kevin was asking me to do. I didn't even care that the other four men were watching me play with my tit.)

Kevin: That's it little girl suck on that cock. Now take your other hand and start playing with that little pussy. I bet it's nice and wet. Go ahead move that thong aside and start fingering that pussy.

(I kept sucking on my nipple and began playing with my tiny bald pussy. Kevin was right I was so hot and wet and my finger felt good as I played with my pussy. Then I get five invites to watch their cameras. Every guy had it focused the camera on his cock while he jerked off.)

Kevin: Ok baby now move back and show uncle that hot wet pussy. Uncle wants to see you playing with your big tits and that tiny pussy. Be a good little slut and show uncle.

(I adjusted my camera so they could see my tits and pussy. Then I spread my legs and began fingering my wet pussy and began sucking on my nipples harder than before.)

Kevin: That's a good little slut. Now finger that pussy for uncle. Come on baby suck on that nipple like you love sucking cock. Come on baby show uncle and his friends what a nasty little slut you are. Work it baby. Shove that finger all the way in.

(My blood was boiling as hot flashes ran through my body. I started to finger my pussy with all my might. Seeing those huge throbbing cocks being jerked off made me want to suck all of them dry. Faster and faster I worked my pussy with my fingers wanting to feel those hard long dicks all over me.)

Kevin: Fuck yea you little whore. Work that pussy. You're doing a great job you little slut. Make uncle cum. Keep working it.

(I started to moan loud as I masterbated for all these men and watch their hard thick dicks get pumped. The faster they pumped the faster I fingered. I was beyond control I needed and wanted a cock so bad.)

Kevin: You like that baby? You like uncle's big dick?

(I shook my head yes.)

Kevin: You want to suck uncle's cock?

(I shook my head yes again.)

Kevin: You want your lips wrapped around uncle's cock.

(I shook my head yes once more.)

Kevin: You want uncle gagging you with his fat cock? You want uncle fucking that sweet little face baby?

(I shook my head yes one more time.)

Kevin: Say it baby. Tell uncle what you want.

Me: Uncle I want your cock.

(I wrote with my left hand which was on my tit.)

Kevin: Louder baby. Tell uncle what you really want.

Me. Uncle I want to suck your big fat dick.

Kevin: More baby. Be dirty for uncle and his friends.

Me. Uncle I want you to shove your fat cock down my throat. Uncle face fuck me please uncle. Uncle cum on me. Please. I'm so hungry.

Kevin: That's it baby. That's it. Now close your eyes and lean back. Say that out loud and keep playing with your pussy baby.

(I leaned back closed my eyes and moaned 'Oh god uncle fuck my hungry wet mouth. Uncle I want your big fat dick in my mouth. Let me suck your cock dry uncle.' To my surprise I felt a huge hot bulbous head slipping pass my lips as I finished talking. I felt every hot throbbing meaty inch enter my wet hot mouth until the big fat head hit the back of my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw my uncle looking down at me lost in lust as he shoved his pulsating cock down my mouth. Then he grabbed a ponytail in each hand and began pumping his massive dick into my hungry mouth. He pulled on my hair as he pumped his cock into my mouth like I was some kind of cheap whore. His balls hit my chin every time he shoved it down my throat making me gag while I tried sucking that monster dick.

Uncle watched me swallow his entire cock while I played with my pussy. His grunts kept getting louder and his hips began moving faster. Without warning he pulled his huge cock out and with one loud grunt and sprayed my face with his cum. Stream after gooey stream left his cock as he drenched my face, my hair and my tits full of his uncle cream. Feeling his warm milk all over my face I moaned and came. After he squeezed very last drop from his balls, uncle slaps my face with his cock before he shoved his cock back into my mouth. Slowly I sucked him clean and played with his big hairy balls.

Uncle pulled out his phone and took a picture of me drenched in his cum with his cock in my mouth and me smiling up at him. He pulled out and again slaps my face with his cock. Putting his cock back into his pants he turns and walks out without saying a word. I sat their licking my lips and pulling on my nipples sighing with pleasure. Then I remembered I was online with the guys. They had all turned off their cameras but where still on line.)

Kevin: That was so fucking hot baby. I loved watching you swallow your uncle's cock like a little whore.

Rudy: Fuck baby. When you cumming over to my house.

Toby: Shit baby you look so good with all of uncle's cum all over you.

Fred: Yea baby, watching him cream your pretty little face was more than I could handle. I shot my load when he covered you with his juice.

Jorge: Fuck I came twice. First time watching you play with that little pink pussy and the second time when you sucked him dry.

Me: O M G I can't believe I just did that. That's the dirtiest, nastiest thing I ever did. O M G

Kevin: MMMM thanks for sharing baby. It was totally hot.

Rudy: Fuck yea. Anytime you want to do it make sure I'm on.

Toby: Dam baby you looked so fucking hot. I'm just glad you let us watch.

Fred: When are you going to do it again?

Jorge: Fuck yea you dirty little whore.

Kevin: Don't worry about it baby. Next time uncle's gonna fuck that little pussy doggie style while we watch.

Me: I don't know but I have to go wash up. C ya guys laters.

I logged off and sat there letting uncle's cum dry on me before I took a shower.