Internet > Real Life

Story Info
A young American girl visits her online British boyfriend.
1.3k words
2.97
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hellren
Hellren
2 Followers

Lexxy is a smart, cute outgoing American girl who's been talking to this British guy Bart, he seems to be very shy and has this wonderful, sexy British accent which she just simply cannot resist. Bart & Lexxy have been dating for a couple of months now and Bart thought it was time they took it to the next stage and suggested that they should meet up, Bart suggested his apartment which was located in London. Lexxy thought this was a big leap for him as normally he isn't even able to say the word pussy or cock without going 50 shades of red, though she was pleasantly surprised as this would mean she finally would be able to meet him in person and they could get to know each other even better and take things further. Lexxy decided that she'd like to visit him London...

A week later she was at the John F. Kennedy International Airport sitting in a Boeing 767 waiting for it to take off, wondering what to expect when she reaches London "will he be boring and shy like he normally is or should i start getting excited about this trip" she thought. As the plane approached the runway the engines started revving hard, the plane was vibrating and a small smile appeared on Lexxy's face as the vibrations got stronger. The flight took just under 7 hours and as the plane was preparing to land she was getting a bit nervous, what if he is a weirdo or creepy... well it's too late now she thought... As the plane touched down she felt a massive jolt, probably the tires just made contact with the black tarmac of the runway. As the plane parked up the seat belt signs turned off, she grabbed her luggage and departed the plane towards the passport control check-in.

As she left the Arrivals lounge she saw him standing there with a massive sign which had one word written on it "Smexxy", she started blushing slightly as she walked towards him, he had this warm looking smile on his face as he gave her a massive hug and a peck on the cheek, she could feel him smiling as he kissed her on the cheek. He took the luggage of her and they started making their way towards the taxi stand where they would take a taxi back to his place. On the way to his apartment they spoke about her journey to the UK, where they would go and visit, Buckingham palace was mentioned but this didn't really interest Lexxy, she wanted to have fun, go clubbing, go raving, get drunk and then wake up with a hangover the next day. The journey was short as he only lived 20 minutes away from the airport.

As they entered Bart's apartment he put her luggage in the front room and started showing her around, the bedroom, toilet, kitchen and living room, just so that she could get her bearings, he has a nice layout in his bedroom, one of those rocking gaming chairs and a 42" LED TV for gaming she thought. Once he'd shown her around they went into the living room as he had bought lunch, typical British... Fish & Chips, as they were eating they discussed plans and what they wanted to do. Before Lexxy had even finished eating her food she started to feel extremely tired, her mind started racing, had he put anything into my food she started thinking... but before she could do anything about it she fell asleep on the sofa...

...

Lexxy started coming round, her heart was racing, she couldn't move or do anything, she started panicking as she couldn't see, it was pitch dark and she was strapped to the gaming chair she saw earlier... She felt his hands softly caressing her body, she shouted "Let me go!" but he ignored her, he continued to caress her and started kissing her thighs moving closer to her vagina, she was totally naked and felt vulnerable... again she shouted "Let me go!" at him, this time he responded, he said "This is only the beginning" in a soft voice. Lexxy began to struggle, attempting to get out of the restraints but it was no use, suddenly she felt his hands move towards her clit, closer and closer... He started gently rubbing her clit, she shouts "No stop it!" but he disregards it.

She was getting all wet now as he started licking her nipples, he inserted his finger up her pussy while his thumb was still rubbing her clit, she was getting hot and she started enjoying this very much, she said "please stop" in a much more submissive tone as she was battling the pleasure but it seemed to be winning her over... she was so wet at this point but he pulled his fingers out "No please" she said in a desperate bid for more pleasure, "I'm not finished" he said in a jokingly way and proceeded with his plan, he moved his mouth towards her pussy and started kissing around it until his lips touched her clit, he started licking her out causing her to start moaning, this was so intense, she was so wet she could cum at any moment now... she couldn't hold it anymore and with a scream she starts cumming... her body starts spasming as she enjoys the orgasm that was overcoming her entire body, this is heaven she thought...

As she regained control over her own body she thought that it's over now but oh boy was she in for a surprise, Bart lifted her off the chair with the restraints still on and placed her gently on his bed, as he cut 1 arm loose from the restraints he quickly handcuffed it to his bed, he did the same with the other and he used the existing restraints to tie her legs which were spread wide to the other end of the bed and he left the room...

What is he going to do to me now she thought, she wanted more pleasure but she didn't know if she could take another round?

Bart returned to the room with a construction work looking tool box, he opened it and took out 2 items, the first was a large rubber dildo and a small shiny metallic vibrator, Lexxy was waiting anxiously, she wanted more but when would it end...

Bart used the vibrator to gently caress the rim of her ass, occasionally slipping it in a little but quickly pulling it out and repeating this a few times but then instead of pulling out like he did before he pushed it in further until it was inside her completely... she could feel the vibrations up her ass getting stronger as she gripped tightly onto it... at this point he put the dildo up her pussy and started thrusting it in and out vigorously, she started getting even wetter and moaning as the feeling was spectacular, he kept going in and out with the dildo, in and out, in and out, but then nothing he had stopped using the dildo on her.

She felt him get on top of her, he was going to fuck her now, now that he had prepared her and got her feeling all warm, good and wet, as he inserted his penis she screamed in pain, he was too big for her, but at the same time it felt so good, the vibrator in her ass was doing a good job as he thrust his dick in her, she felt her body going all warm as he continued to fuck her, the vibrations from her ass made him cum in her pussy. As she felt the warm cum squirting inside her pussy she screamed as she came, her body in ecstasy, no feeling better than this...

Hellren
Hellren
2 Followers