Interracial Analingus

Story Info
Interracial porn producers throw a party.
14.1k words
3.13
162.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

Motown music played softly in the background in a loft in the black suburb of East Cleveland. The midsummer party had just gotten underway there.

The partygoers were six black men and seven black women who owned a production company that solely made interracial porn. They had invited eight pre-college black boys and seven pre-college black girls who had been apprentices or spectators during all of the interracial porn shoots.

All of the casually dressed merrymakers in the room were African-American and college age or younger. They were either graduate students in film and photography at a nearby university or pre-college high-school students at a local two-year college.

It was hot. The partygoers wore casual summer clothes. They gathered in small groups to chat, talk movie making, gossip, or joke and laugh. There was a table with a beer keg, some gallon wine bottles, and plastic glasses. A table beside it had six plates of artistically arranged hors d'oeuvres.

At first glance, it looked like a party of informally attired black business people, artists, and students. But none of the twenty-eight black people in the room were unaware of three naked non-African-Americans among them.

All three naked non-blacks were porno models for the black porn producers. All three had been on-camera engaging in interracial sex-acts in front of all of the black porn producers and all of the black pre-college students now at the party.

So all of the comfortably dressed laughing, talking, and joking partygoers knew the three naked filthy porno sluts. And everyone there had been at the shooting locations to watch all of the dirty acts these three shameless sluts had publicly performed on-camera for commercially sold and distributed porn.

In addition, all of the partygoers had seen the commercial porn videos and the Internet photographic series that had been distributed.

One of the porno models was a thirty-five-year old dyed-blond light-skinned Thai female named Gayle.

She had made six porn videos with twelve different black males. In three of her videos she had performed with one black guy, but two were with two black males, and one was with five black males.

Gayle's dyed-blond hair was held in a ponytail with a blue hairclip. Her small patch of pubic hair was black. Everyone in the room could see that it capped the split bulge of her tan Thai twat.

Gayle was a professional naked piece-of-ass. In addition to being a porno model, she worked as a nude dancer in a bar and picked up extra change as a whore.

The other non-black naked female was a thirty-seven-year-old light-skinned and brown-haired Mexican female named Kathy. She had made three porn videos with fifteen different black males. In all three videos she had performed with five black males.

Kathy's brown hair was clipped into a bun on top of her head with a brown hairclip. Her pubic hair was a rich brown over and around the split bulge of her twat.

Kathy was also a professional naked piece-of-ass. In addition to being a porno model, she a stripper at a club and pulled in some more as a whore.

The third naked non-black was a brown-eyed graying-brown-haired fifty-something white male named Tom. He had made three porn videos with nine different black females. Two of the videos were with one black female. But one had been a cute idea by the porn producers, and Tom had been with seven black bisexual females.

His graying brown hair was not long. His pubic hair was still a rich brown all around his penis and balls.

Tom was also a professional naked piece-of-ass. In addition to being a porno model, he worked as a nude art model at local colleges and for local artists and was a whore who sometimes picked up and paid for sex by women.

The porn that these three naked whores had done on-camera had a special indecent dirtiness. To have an edge on the intense competition in porn business, the porn producers had created a thematic distinction that kept their old customers coming back and drew in new ones.

They made only interracial porn. And in all of this interracial porn all of their filthy naked non-black sluts had licked their black porno models' assholes.

Moreover, these non-black pieces-of-ass had licked each of their costar's black assholes at least three times in three different sex-positions per video. And in each sex-position they had licked black assholes an average of six takes that lasted a half-minute each. So for each black costar in a smut video, these filthy non-black sluts had licked black assholes for about nine minutes.

Gayle had thus licked twelve different black male assholes on-camera. And she had done it at least three different sex-positions in each and six takes in each position.

So Gayle had publicly licked black male assholes at least thirty-six times on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

For their own statistics, the black producers had used Gayle's videos to time the total degrading black asshole licking that she had performed on-camera and in front of them and the black teenagers. It was about an hour-and-forty-four minutes. Actually it had been more because some takes had been cut and several were not used in the final filthy videos.

Gayle had also been fucked in the ass by those black males, and then had sucked their black cocks after they had come out of her asshole, on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

Kathy had licked fifteen different black male assholes on-camera. And she had done it in at least three different sex-positions with each black male. So Kathy had publicly licked black male assholes at least forty-five times on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

The black producers had used Kathy's videos to time the total degrading black asshole licking that she had performed on-camera and in front of them and the black teenagers. It was over two-and-a-quarter hours for all videos. Actually it had been more because some takes had been cut and several were not used in the final filthy videos.

Kathy had also been fucked in the ass by those black males, and then had sucked their black cocks after they had come out of her asshole, on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

And Tom had thus licked nine different black female assholes. And he had done it at least three different times in each. So Tom had publicly licked black female assholes at least twenty-seven times on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

The black producers had used Tom's videos to time the total degrading black asshole licking that he had performed on-camera and in front of them and the black teenagers. It was an hour and fifteen minutes. Actually it had been more because some takes had been cut and several were not used in the final filthy videos.

In his last video, Tom had licked seven different black female assholes while these seven black girls played lesbian sex-games with each other. And each one of the black girls had fucked Tom in the ass with a strap-on dildo, and he had sucked the dildo each time it had come out of his asshole, on-camera and in front of the production crew and their invited spectators.

All of the summer-attired talking, joking, laughing, and partying African-Americans at the gathering had observed naked Gayle, Kathy, and Tom licking black assholes live while they were on-camera.

There was no one at the party who did not glance over and recognize all three naked sluts as asshole-licking pieces-of-ass.

And, in fact, that is why the three filthy non-black sluts had been procured and paid to be naked, handcuffed, asshole-licking whores for the black partygoers. It was a celebration of their fifth successful year in business due to the interracial asshole-licking theme of their porn.

When a male partygoer wanted to use and humiliate Gayle or Kathy to lick his asshole, or any other sex-act, he would take one of them into one of two adjacent bedrooms and make the handcuffed naked filthy female slut do it.

When a female partygoer wanted to use and humiliate Tom to lick her asshole, she would take him into one of the two adjacent bedrooms and make the handcuffed naked filthy male slut do it.

All of the black people at the party had already experienced either Gayle's or Kathy's or Tom's tongues on their anal flesh during after-shooting parties.

The black porn producers and their black high school apprentices and spectators had always had the option of using the naked asshole-licking non-black pieces-of-ass after the sessions were over. Gayle, Kathy, and Tom had complained that their tongues were tired from doing it on-camera. But the filthy sluts had to lick black assholes of production people and spectators anyway.

A week earlier, when the black porn producers had begun calling fifty of their former and present non-black porno models to procure them, the only non-black sluts filthy and submissive enough to agree to this for their party were Gayle, Kathy, and Tom.

The party had been going on for fifteen minutes when three pieces-of-ass had gotten there. Gayle, Kathy, and Tom had stripped totally naked in the car and when they walked into the room in their bare feet, all three naked whores had their wrists handcuffed behind them.

For a minute the three naked non-African party whores had stood next to one another with their handcuffed hands touching lightly against their bare buttocks.

Three heavy-duty towing chains made of galvanized steel had been hung from three pulleys on the ceiling. At the end of each chain were large commercial tow-truck hooks. A black electrical cord with a start-stop button hung beside each chain and hook.

Three of the black female porn producers, a woman named Tina, a man named Charles, and a man named Rashid, led the three handcuffed naked party whores to the three hanging chains. The hooks were, at that point, shoulder-high.

The porn producers lifted the naked whores' arms and bent their bare bodies forward. They dropped each of their handcuff chains into the deep curvature of the tow-truck hooks.

Then each of the summer-dressed porn producers pressed the electrical cord button. A motor on each pulley on the ceiling raised each galvanized steel chain until each bent-over naked whore's handcuffed arms were stretched high in the air.

In fact, each naked whore's arms were stretched so high behind their backs that their bodies bent forward until their faces almost forced into their own crotches and sex-organs. And each bent-over naked whore's body was literally lifted until she or he had to stand on her or his toes.

Then the three porn producers drifted back into the party.

"This is pretty uncomfortable," Gayle complained loudly.

"Yeah," Kathy added.

"Yeah," Tom added.

"If you filthy whores ask people if you can lick their assholes, they'll let your arms down and take you to a bedroom to lick them," Charles told the three whores.

Four of the black pre-college high school students were standing nearby.

"Why don't you take the filthy naked whores to lick your assholes so they can get out of those uncomfortable positions," Tina told the four black high school students.

The four students sauntered over to the naked female and male sluts while looking over their bodies and sex-organs with contemptuous grins, smirks, and sneers.

Two were typical-looking black pre-college high school girls, LeeAnn and Danielle. They were two of several girls at the party with black straightened hair in bangs.

They wore white sweatshirts into which their pairs of young breasts protruded. Both young women wore plain tight white shorts, and white sneakers with white cotton socks.

The two black pre-college high school boys were named Roy and Ben. Roy was a tall athletic-looking guy with a short haircut. Ben was a shorter slightly overweight guy with the same kind of short haircut. Both of the young men had on white shirts, tan slacks, and name-brand sneakers.

LeeAnn, Danielle, Roy, and Ben had been among sixteen black teenagers present in the makeshift warehouse porn studio.

They had scrutinized Tom while he was naked on-camera giving rim jobs to the assholes of nine different black women. And they had tittered and smirked while this filthy white male slut was being fucked in the ass with a dildo by black women and then shrieked with amused contempt when he sucked the dildo that had come out of his asshole

They had also been present when Gayle licked the anuses of twelve different black males on-camera. They had snickered and laughed while this filthy slut was being fucked in the ass by them and then sucked the black cocks that had come out of her asshole.


And they had been present when Kathy had licked the assholes of fifteen different black males on-camera. And they had sneered while this filthy slut was being fucked in the ass by them and then sucked the black cocks that had come out of her asshole.

There was no question in any of their minds about what kind of filthy debased sluts with their arms stretched up behind their backs these three handcuffed, naked, pieces-of-ass were.

The three naked pieces-of-ass could see them by turning their bent-over heads sideways and looking up out of the corners of their eyes.

LeeAnn and Danielle cutely smiled at handcuffed, naked, and uncomfortably bent-over Tom and looked over his bare white flesh and sex organs. He shot them an inviting smile.

They returned sly contemptuous sneers to let him know that they intended to use and defile him as their whore. Both went around behind the filthy white male whore and looked at his bare ass, asshole, and dangling sex-organs.

Roy and Ben sneeringly looked over naked, handcuffed, bent-over Gayle's and Kathy's twats and boobs.

Roy preferred to use the dyed-blond Thai woman, Gayle, for his dirty gratifications and sauntered to her. Ben saw this and turned to the brown-haired Mexican-American woman, Kathy.

"Hi, Gayle. I'm Roy," the taller black college boy said. "Remember me? I watched you make all four dirty videos and you licked my asshole all four times."

"Yeah. Hi, Roy," bent-over Gayle said as she looked up at him out of the corner of her eye. "I remember you. Never knew your name, though." She remembered that her tongue had been tired and she still had to lick his asshole, and she had to pull his anal hairs out of her mouth two of those four times.

Gayle remembered that her last porn video with one or another of five black guys while the others took turns fucking her. She was almost constantly licking black male assholes on-camera for a half-hour. And then Roy and Ben and about a dozen other black guys had made her lick their assholes and suck them off.

Roy and Ben went around in back of the bent-over naked women and looked over their bare asses, assholes, and the split bulges of their cunts. Gayle and Kathy could look up out of the corner of their eyes and see the two black boys.

"Can I lick your asshole, now, Roy?" Gayle asked.

"In a few minutes, Gayle," he answered.

"Hi, Kathy. I'm Ben," the shorter black college boy introduced himself as he made a point of looking at her twat. "I watched you make all three of your dirty flicks and you licked my asshole all three times."

"Hi, Ben. Yeah, I remember," Kathy confirmed. She remembered that each time she had to pull one of Ben's anal hairs out of her mouth.

Each time, her tongue had been quite tired from a full half-hour of licking one or another of five black guys' assholes almost constantly while others took turns fucking her. And still Roy and Ben and about a dozen other black males demanded that she lick their assholes and suck them off.

The taller of the two black girls grinned at handcuffed naked Tom. "Hi Tom. Remember me? I'm LeeAnn. I watched you make all three of your filthy porn videos and you licked my asshole after each one."

"Can I lick your asshole, now, LeeAnn?" the filthy white male whore asked.

"In a few minutes, Tom," LeeAnn answered him with a cute coy grin. She and Danielle exchanged wicked dirty smirks.

"I'm Danielle," the other black girl said with a sly smile after she had glanced at his penis. "I watched you making them, too. And you licked my asshole after each one, too."

"Can I lick your asshole, now, Danielle?" he asked the black high school girl.

"In a few minutes, Tom," she answered nicely.

The two black girls remained standing behind the bent-over naked white male whore looking over his dangling sex-organs.

The naked white male piece-of-ass remembered the two teenage black pre-college girls from the porn videotaping sessions in a warehouse a month earlier. They had been spectators with these black college boys.

After the first two videos his tongue had been tired from licking black girls' cunts and assholes for about half of the half-hour videos.

But after the last one where he had constantly licked seven black girls' cunts and assholes without stopping for a half-hour, his tongue was quite tired. And both LeeAnn and Danielle had demanded that he lick their assholes and then suck them off with his very tired tongue. He could hardly talk for a couple days after that.

"We had fun the last time you licked our assholes," LeeAnn said with a sneering smirk at the naked white male slut's penis.

"You looked like you did, too. Even though your tongue was tired," Danielle grinned at him.

"It was kind of fun," Tom told her. His stretched-back arms didn't allow him much expressive movement. LeeAnn looked over the dangling balls and cock of the naked asshole-licking male slut with an unrestrained sneer.

Roy glanced to see what LeeAnn, Danielle, and Ben might want to do next. None of them showed any sign of initiative.

He put his hand behind Gayle's bare tan Thai ass and felt around it.

"You have fun licking those guys' and our assholes, too?" he asked the naked dyed-blond Thai whore.

"Yeah," she said while turning her bent-down head to look at him out of the corner of her eye.

He grinned a dirty sneer at her patted her bare ass. "Okay, you can lick my asshole now, Gayle."

"Thanks," Gayle told him.

Roy pressed the button on the electrical cord and the motor on the pulley lowered the tow chain and hook. Gayle slowly straightened up. When the tow-truck hook was waist-high, Roy slipped Gayle's handcuffs out of it. Gayle sighed relief.

"Okay, let's go, slut," Roy told her.

He slipped his ebony hand under Gayle's handcuffed hands and onto her bare oriental ass and felt around her ass flesh. He pressed on her buttocks to guide her toward the bedroom and her asshole licking disgrace.

Ben put his hand on Kathy's bare ass. "Yo, 'ho! Time to lick my asshole, slut," he told her.

"Well, let my arms down so I can lick it," Kathy told the black high school boy.

Ben pressed the electrical cord button, and the chain began to lower from the pulley. When the tow-truck hook was waist-high, Ben slipped Kathy's handcuffs out of it. Kathy sighed relief.

Ben slid his ebony hand under her handcuffed hands and felt her bare light tan Mexican ass as he guided her in back of Roy and Gayle.

The four of them sauntered with ebony male hands feeling female asses toward one of the rooms set aside for use of the party whores. The two black college girls and the naked white man stood looking.

The black college boys grinned and sneered while insolently feeling around Gayle's and Kathy's bare asses. Handcuffed Gayle and Kathy looked straight ahead with half sullen and apathetic expressions.

LeeAnn shot them a contemptuous sneer and then grinned to Danielle.

"Looks like they're the first to use the lady whores to lick their assholes," LeeAnn winked.

"Good to get the bitches before their tongues get tired," Danielle winked back.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers