Interracial Hotel Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Sheryl grinned and dropped to her knees. "Let me see that big cock of yours," she said as she took down his pants to reveal his rock hard cock shooting straight up in the air. "It looks so delicious. May I taste it now?"

She didn't bother waiting for a response. She grabbed the shaft, and gently slid the head between her lips. With just the tip in her mouth, she tenderly sucked it. Austin could feel the cum rising in his balls. "Do you like how I suck you?" she asked.

"Umm," was all Austin could muster.

Sheryl put his cock back in her mouth, letting her lips slide almost all the way to the base. With one free hand she grabbed his ass, and with the other she lightly squeezed his sac. She bobbed very slowly up and down hid dick as her throat got used to its girth. She had only gone up and down on him a few times before the door suddenly opened on the eighth floor. It was a business man waiting for a ride. When the door opened he got a view of Austin leaning against the back wall with his eyes closed while Sheryl was on her knees in front of him. He couldn't actually see Austin's dick penetrating her hot lips, but he knew what was going on. He didn't get on the elevator, choosing instead to watch Sheryl's g-string framed ass jiggle as she bobbed up and down on Austin's lucky cock.

When the door closed, Sheryl took his cock out of her mouth. "Does it turn you on knowing every guy in this hotel wishes he was you? They just wish it was them and not you with their dicks in my mouth. I bet you have the nicest dick of anyone here."

"I'm so hard for you," Austin said.

Sheryl giggled. She hadn't been with a boy this young since she was his age, and she'd forgotten just how hard an eighteen year old cock can get. Before putting her mouth back on it, she grabbed his stiff rod and pressed it up against his stomach. With her tongue, she licked his balls, and swirled her tongue all the way to the top his shaft just like she was licking around an ice cream cone. She kept her hand on his balls the whole time, and when she got to the top she could feel his balls tighten. She knew he was getting close. She put his sensitive head into her dreamy mouth, and felt his cock convulsing. Seconds later her erupted. Sheryl refused to take her mouth off of him, swallowing load after load. She had never in her life made a boy come like that. Austin's whole body shook with every load he shot, and his knees went weak. He damn near collapsed. He shot his last load just as the elevator opened on Sheryl's floor.

Sheryl laughed when they got out. "I wasn't expecting that so soon!" she said with a giggle.

Austin looked ashamed. "I'm sorry. It was just...intense."

She kissed his neck a few times, and put her hand on his cock. She whispered in his ear, "It's okay baby. I like how you cum for me. I like having your cock in my mouth, and swallowing all of your cream. You're my milk man. Do you have more milk for me? Can you get hard for me again."

Austin was hesitant. "I...dunno."

"Let me help," Sheryl said as she dropped to her knees again.

She put Austin back in her mouth. She liked the feeling of his flaccid penis in her mouth. She swirled it around just like she was eating a noodle. Almost instantly she could feel it growing, and in no time it was hard again. Once she'd achieved the desired effect, she took her mouth off of him, and grabbed his trunks off his ankles. She told him to follow along as she grabbed his dick, and led him to her room just like she was walking a dog. They went inside Sheryl's room, and Austin truly took in the moment for the first time. "My friends are never going to believe me when I tell them about this," he said.

Sheryl responded, "Well you've got your phone with you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then why don't we take some pictures. I can be your slutty little model."

Austin loved the idea, and the kinkiness of her own suggestion had really turned Sheryl on. She struck all kinds of sexy poses. Austin got a shot of her bending over the bathroom sink, inserting her fingers in her pussy, fingering her own asshole, playing with her boobs, any shot Austin desired he got. The one that turned him on the most was a photo of a nude Sheryl holding a sign above her ass that read: "Property of Austin James".

During the photo shoot, Sheryl even put on a few different thongs and lingerie items. For the last couple of photos she'd slipped into a black garter belt and stockings, with no panties. Right after changing into this getup, Austin had taken a few photos of her rolling around on the bed. Austin had managed to keep an erection for the entire shoot. "Come over here," Sheryl motioned. "I want to thank my photographer for a job well done. Make sure to get some photos of this as well."

Austin walked over holding his cock in his hand. Sheryl was all the way out on the edge of the bed. Austin took his staff and placed it on her mouth. She didn't quite suck him off, but she kept putting his thickness in her mouth and posing for hot blowjob photos. The further this went along, the more aroused she was getting, until she finally told Austin to put the camera away. She started sucking him as he stood at the edge of the bed. "Make sure to look in the mirror if you want to see what it looks like when I blow you," she said.

Somehow getting this view of Sheryl gobbling his cock made Austin even hornier. He was almost ready to cum again, but Sheryl wisely removed his dick before he could. She got up on all fours, and told Austin to eat out her ass some more. He straight up attacked that ass, munching on Sheryl's ass so hard that it strode the line between pleasure and pain. He rubbed her clit as he did this. Sheryl's entire ass was wet with sweat and her juices. Austin rubbed his hands all over that amazing wet ass as he rimmed her forbidden tunnel. Without any sort of warning he started to spank her, and grab handfuls of flesh. Sheryl grunted, "Oh yeah baby! Spank that ass! Spank this naughty girl!"

She had become animalistic. She pressed Austin's face so far between her creamy, sweaty brown cheeks that he couldn't breathe. She was practically shouting. "Lick that mother fucking ass! Eat that shit! Oh fuck yeah! Grab that flesh! You like when I ride your face! You like how I rid that fucking face! Sniff it mother fucker! Worship this fucking ass!"

Austin licked her ass faster and faster, and started rapidly ramming his fingers in her pussy. Right as she was about to cum, Sheryl grabbed Austin's hair so hard she took out a small chunk of it, and threw him down against the bed. Before he could react, she had climbed on top of his face, and had squeezed her powerful thighs around his head in a near death grip. She gyrated all over his face. He tried to eat her pussy, but she was moving to wildly for it to really work. She kept shouting. "Eat that fucking pussy! I'm in charge! My pussy owns you! Worship it! Devour that fucking pussy"

She spun around so she was now sitting on his face in the reverse cowgirl position. Austin's tremendous up curve made his cock ideal for 69ing, and that's just what Sheryl wanted. She gobbled down his rock hard member, roughly sucking it while her ass gyrated in Austin's face. She was slobbering all over it, and Austin's whole crouch was getting wet. She sucked it so viciously she even began gagging. Austin knew he had to do something if he wanted to keep from coming. It took all his strength, but he was eventually able to roll over and pin Sheryl down. She wrapped her muscular legs around him, and drew him in like an anaconda suffocating its pray. His cock was now right up against his pussy. He was millimeters away from losing his virginity. He pushed his mushroom tip right up against Sheryl's love tunnel. He got half an inch of it in before Sheryl all of a sudeen pushed him off. She got back up on all fours, and crawled over to the headrest. She put her hands up against it and said, "Now I'm ready. I want you to fuck me like a dog."

Austin grabbed handfuls of flesh from both ass cheeks, and rammed his dick on in Sheryl's glistening pussy. Nothing about it was gentle. He kept his white knuckled grip as he smashed her ass down on his dick. He was pounding her so hard that the whole room began to shake. Sheryl screamed with pleasure. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy!" she yelled. "Ride that ass! Oh yeah. Ummmm! Fuck me with that big dick! Rip that ass up!"

Austin took his right hand off her ass, and began spanking her as hard as he could, just as if he was a jockey riding a horse. Now Sheryl was the one thrusting her ass into his cock. "Oh yeah baby!" she shouted. "It feels so good! You're big dick feels so good in my pussy!"

Eventually he accidentally slipped out. Before he could re-enter, Sheryl turned around and pushed Austin's skinny ass over. She climbed on top of his cock cowgirl style and said, "Now it's my turn to ride you."

She loved being in complete control. She even reached behind and cupped Austin's balls while she rode his big dick. In less than a minute she could feel tremors throughout her body. She was finally orgasming. Her pussy juices flooded all over Austin's member, and her body shook like a buckling bronco. Her pussy lips squeezed so tight around Austin's cock that he lost it too, shooting a massive load down Sheryl's slot. She kept shaking on his cock as Austin fired load after load. A full minute later he was still unloading. Sheryl climbed off of him and engulfed his cock with her mouth. She held him inside her mouth until he went completely flaccid. With his flaccid cock still in her mouth, she rested in his lap for five minutes. They were both completely spent, and Austin wished he could have just crashed right there, but he knew he had to get back to his parents. Before leaving he asked if he could take a shower, and Sheryl said she'd join him. She gave him one last sensual blowjob, and he thanked her by fingering her ass. In a few weeks when Austin showed his friends the photos, he became the most popular guy in school.

12