Interracial Love in Hawaii Ch. 01

Story Info
Navy wife tries a Black lover.
1.7k words
4.31
108.3k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is my first go at a submission so please be kind. My name is Christine. I am a navy wife and the following story relates to when we were stationed in Hawaii a couple of years ago and I assure you this is a real life experience. Just to give you a little perspective on me, I am 32, 5-0, and anywhere from 102 to 110 depending on the time of year and how motivated I am to stay in shape. I have 34c breasts and have kept my pussy completely shaved smooth for a number of years. I have been married for a little over nine years now. I definitely had my wild sexual times before settling down with my husband. I was in the Navy myself for a few years and there is nothing like barracks life on a payday weekend. Boos, hard cocks, and wet pussies everywhere. Although married life has been a great time in my life, I haven't always been the "perfect" wife. Being a hot blooded Italian girl from mid state New York, I learned to enjoy a good cock at an early age and as often as possible.

To lay the ground work for this, we lived in base housing up in the middle of the island and, naturally, going to the beach becomes a primary activity when living in Hawaii. My husband traveled often and the time in question falls into this category. He had been gone for about a month and wasn't due to return for about another two. I was a horny bitch in heat and there was no denying it.

Normally, my friend Lisa and I would either hang out on the beach up on the North shore (Mokuleia, a nude beach) or go down to the Hale Koa, the military hotel, down in Waikiki. This particular time, Lisa wasn't available to go with me but I still decided that I wasn't going to waste a good sun day so I decided to go down to Waikiki and catch some rays. I picked out one of my numerous bikinis, in this case a nice Hawaiian floral print that my ass looks great in, threw on some cutoffs and flip flops and headed down the island to Waikiki. It was a weekday and I arrived around noon so it was nice that the place was not overridden by families and loads of kids.

Upon arriving at Waikiki, I got situated at the pool which overlooks the beach and proceeded to catch some sun. Adjacent to the pool area is the Barefoot Bar. After some time in the heat, I decided it was time for a cool drink and walked over to the bar area to get myself a Mai Tai. As I was ordering, I noticed this black guy sitting at the other side of the bar that was seriously hot. I could tell that he was checking me out while I waited for my drink but I kind of disregarded it at the time. I got my drink and headed back to the pool area. I kept reflecting back to the guy who had been checking me out and my fantasy of many years that involved being with a black man. Although I had heard many stories, I had never personally experienced a good fucking from a well hung black man. The screwing around that I had done since being married had always been with white guys and it had been quite some time since I had any other guy fuck me at all. Although it all just seemed liked a passing thought at the time, the afternoon would soon prove to be very different.

After finishing my initial drink, I headed back up to the bar to get another. The line for the walk up orders was a little long so I looked around and saw an opening at the far side of the bar. This opening also happened to be right where the same black guy was sitting that I had seen earlier. It took forever to get waited on and he eventually said I might as well sit on the stool that was vacant next to him. I smiled and thanked him. We talked for a bit and I found out his name was James and he was newly arrived on island for duty. Needless to say, I soon found a fresh drink in front of me and we proceeded to chit chat.

I could tell that he was admiring the view of my tits in my bikini clad body as we continued to talk. Nor was I complaining as I checked out his 6-2 frame with tight abs and more of a bulge in his swimming trucks that my husband could ever think about achieving. One drink seemed to lead to a few more and I was getting very buzzed. James mentioned that he was staying right there at the hotel and that he had a couple of bottles and mixers up in his room and that we could party for a lot cheaper if I felt like it. Without giving it much thought, I agreed. We collected my shorts and things from the pool area and headed to his room. At this point, as we were walking, he made mention that I had a bubble butt that was unheard of on a white girl. I laughed and said something stupid but knowing he was checking me out was getting my pussy juices flowing, especially with the buzz I had on.

Once we got to his room, James made a couple of drinks and we went out on the balcony patio. The alcohol was having its effect and I was kind of oblivious by now, just admiring his steel hard body and that unbelievable bulge of his cock in his swimming trunks. The conversation gradually became more sexual in nature and soon I was telling him that I had fucked around since being married but had never been with a black guy. He immediately said maybe we should think about changing that. I said we would just have to see about that. After another drink, I excused myself to visit the bathroom. I could tell I was seriously buzzed, and a little nervous, but I knew I was in a situation that would only go as far as I decided to let it.

When I came out of the bathroom, James was making fresh drinks and he turned to me and he could tell I was a little wobbly and asked me if I was alright as he reached out to steady me. When he grabbed me, I just kind of melted into him and said I felt great, especially with his hand on my ass where he had grabbed me. He looked at me and asked me if I was sure and I said yes. He said he had been dying to get his hands on me ever since he first saw me. Next thing I know, he had my bikini top off, and we started kissing like there was no tomorrow. It felt so wonderful to kiss him, our tongues working in each other's mouths. His hands became very busy roaming over my body. One second he was feeling my tits and squeezing my nipples, the next they were working my ass and pressing me into that glorious cock as we kissed.

By this time, my juices were flowing and there was no turning back. Actually, I don't recall ever giving any thought to stopping. I slid down his body, kissing his chest and belly on the way down. As I reached my knees, I had his trunks in each hand and started pulling them down. His cock sprang free and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was right around ten inches and very thick. With all the cocks I had fucked over the years, I had never come close to experiencing one like this. I began kissing the tip until I slowly worked him into my mouth and began to suck him in earnest. I alternated between blowing him and working my way down to lick his balls. We were really getting into it by then and he kept telling me to suck his big black cock.

I could tell he was close to cumming but then he grabbed my head and pulled me off his cock and told me that his first load was only going one place, in my sweet married white pussy. He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. As I lay back, he reached down and lifted my ass up off the bed, pulling down my bikini bottom as he went. I was so wet you could smell my juices as I lay there with my smooth pussy fully exposed. The curtains to the balcony were still wide open and I could care less if anybody peeked in and saw us at that point. I was still pretty buzzed and I knew I wanted him to fuck me with that big black cock, and soon. We were both so worked up, he didn't waste any time even thinking about going down on me. As he got up on the bed, I spread my legs and told him to fuck me now.

He slowly worked his cock around my pussy lips, teasing me. As he started to ease the head of his cock into me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. He started working it back and forth, shoving a little more of his cock into me with each thrust. When he got about halfway, he shoved the full length of his cock in me and I screamed as I came with one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I was holding and squeezing his rock hard ass cheeks and I tried to push him further into my pussy. He continued to work his cock in me as my orgasm subsided and then started picking up his pace and I could tell he was getting close to shooting his load in me. I loved all things he was saying about making me his black cock whore and making my pussy no good for little white dick. Our pace kept building as he gave me the fucking of my life and he told me to get ready for his black seed. With one last thrust, he buried himself deep in me and began cumming. His load felt wonderful, it seemed like it would ever stop. We kissed some more and he told me what a great little fuck I was and that I was his personal black cock slut now.