Interracial Night of Passion

Story Info
A small town girl introduced to her fantasy.
1.2k words
3.95
46.3k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a small rural town in Alabama. You could say it was the Mayberry of the state. My father instilled racial hate in me from the beginning (or should we say he tried.)

At the age of 18 I found myself crushing on a black man around 25. Never acting on it, I thought about it often after leaving my hometown.

I got my chance one summer day after moving to the coastal area. A tall black man was at a restaurant on the beach enjoying lunch with a friend when my coworker and I arrived on our lunch break. Being a police officer draws unnecessary and unwanted attention as a female but today was different. I noticed this man constantly looking my way and smirking at me. The waitress then walked over and informed us that the man at the table by the window had covered our lunch.

In order to show my appreciation, I walked over to thank him. He stood as I approached him and I realized instantly this man was pure muscle which put me in a trance. I reached to shake his hand, "Thank you for your kindness." He replied with a smile that instantly made my lower region moist and tingle. "It's the least I can do for a beautiful woman in a mans position. No offense."

Receiving a call, I had to rush away but I scribbled my number down on a napkin and winked, "Call me."

Later that night after a 16 hour shift my phone rang right as I got out of the shower. Wrapped in a towel I went to answer and upon hearing that deep authoritative voice from the restaurant, I became enthralled with this conversation. We talked for an hour getting to know a bit more about each other. Before hanging up we agreed to meet for dinner at 7 the next night.

To say I was excited is downplaying my emotions completely. I laid in bed that night and couldn't refrain from pleasing myself to the thought of him.

As the next night arrived I got ready. As I walked out the door wearing my sexiest red dress that barely covered my 38C breasts with 6 inch heels, I knew I looked good enough to bring him home to finally fulfill my fantasy.

Dinner progressed well with him constantly glancing down at my chest and I won't say I wasn't trying hard. I was honest with him about how I was raised and he just smiled and said, "Well Daddy isn't here now, is he?" Hearing him speak with such disregard to my raising made me want him even more.

"Would you like to join me back at my place for a little more time together?" I asked.

"Most definitely ma'am." he replied.

We made it back to my place and after watching some tv and more talking I made my move.

Leaning into him I gently kissed his lips feeling how soft and gentle they were. I let out a small moan during our kiss which caused him to reach down and very firmly grab my ass pulling me into him more. As the kissing became more passionate, I stood in front of him.

"I noticed all night how you couldn't keep your eyes off my chest." As he grinned I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor stepping out of it wearing a lacy red bra and red g string. I spun around in front of him with heels still on as I heard him groan deeply.

As he sat on the couch I straddle him feeling him growing through his pants. Grinding very slowly as I kissed him again, he reached up and unhooked my bra allowing my breasts to fall freely into his face. He immediately started nibbling and suckling on my nipples. As they grew harder in his mouth, I felt my shaven pussy dripping and soaking through my panties.

He gently laid me down on the couch and slid my g string off running a finger down my slit and then tasting it. "Now that is a delicious dessert."

Smiling at him I said, "Be careful now. I have been known to make quite a mess when properly pleased."

With that he groaned deeply and dove straight into my pussy. Lapping at my clit as he slid two fingers into my hole finding my g spot instantly.

Arching my back as I reached down and grabbed his head bucking my hips into his face more and more. His fingers began to move faster as he began to suck gently on my clit. Feeling my body tense and my pussy tighten around his fingers, he pulled them out and began rubbing my clit in a fast circular motion pushing me over the edge. As I began to squirt all over his face forcefully, he drank my juices as best he could.

He came up and kissed me allowing me to taste myself from his lips.

Moaning through the kiss, I reached down to find his cock swollen to the point it was busting the seams of his pants almost. "Why don't you sit back and allow me to show you just how bad I want you." I said.

He obligingly sat back on the couch as I dropped to my knees in front of him. Unzipping his pants and sliding them down I freed his 9.5 inch black stud cock. Looking in awe as I began stroking him slowly. He saw the surprise in my face and asked, "Everything okay?"

I responded with no words but looked up at him and I slowly began to roll my tongue in circles around the head of his cock as I slowly took him inch by inch into my mouth until I began deep throating him. Pushing his hips up and thrusting deeper into my throat, I felt his cock swelling as he reached down and pulled my hair gently.

Feeling the force in his hands I knew I had to make this man pleased beyond reason.

He stopped me and said, "I can't let myself finish without knowing how wonderful you feel wrapped around me." Standing me up and bending me over the arm of the couch he took the head of his cock and rubbed it against my slit before sliding just the head in.

Feeling my pussy stretch I moaned and said, "Oh don't tease me. I want you to show me what I've been missing all these years." With that as I looked back at him he slammed his huge cock into me slamming against my cervix. As I felt his cock stretching my pussy, I screamed out in pleasure. Pushing back against him showing him how much I loved this feeling, he continued to thrust deeply into me.

As he reached up and began to pinch and twist my nipples I began grinding in circles on his big black cock. His left hand reached back and slapped my ass while his right continued to twist my nipple. My pussy tightened down on him milking his cock to completion as I began gushing around him.

Kissing the back of my neck as we finished he said, "Now you know what black men can do and why white men are intimidated by us."

As I nodded my head yes, He said, "Now for the fun part. I'm your new chief. Much more to come for you little girl."