Interracial Night of Passion Ch. 02

Story Info
Small town southern girl craving it after first intro.
1k words
4.17
36.5k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After such a wonderful night together, we both ended our night saying we would talk soon.

The next day I returned to work only to be quizzed by my co-worker about why I seemed so happy. Not wanting to divulge too much information, I just filled her in on the fact I had went on a date with the man who bought our lunch and we had connected wonderfully. She knew exactly what I meant and couldn't believe the woman she knew as a small town raised racist had slept with a black man.

Throughout the day and all that week he was on my mind but I never took the chance to text or call. After a very busy week, I returned home Friday after my shift and I heard a knock at the door. Answering it still in uniform, there stood the 6 foot 3 pure muscle man of my dreams smiling.

"Hey there. I just thought I'd drop by and see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat."

Smiling, I answered, "Well of course I would. Just let me change into something a bit more comfortable please."

As he walked inside he sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable just like he belonged there. I went back into the bedroom to find something sexy to wear on short notice. Knowing he was in my living room and I was naked a few rooms away was enough to make my pussy dripping wet. After about an hour of him waiting I was finally ready to join him for dinner again but my mind was racing with the thoughts of what would happen tonight if we came back here.

As I entered the living room wearing a blue dress that stopped right below my ass and 6 inch blue heels with my hair down I smiled at him only to see his eyes light up and watch him adjust himself as he said, "My aren't you gorgeous."

"Well thank you but I think you deserve to be seen with a sexy woman considering the physique you have."

Placing his arm around my waist we walked to his truck. As I climbed inside, he took advantage of the shortness of my dress by playfully smacking my ass a little. Pretending to just be amused I giggled but I could feel my panties soaking at that very moment from his touch.

Dinner was great as always with lots of laughing and great conversations. As we finished up with dinner, we decided on a movie before finishing up the night.

Watching "Endless Love" I felt like a girl on her first date. Cuddled up in his arms feeling the strength he had as he held me tight, he slid one hand down just enough to softly caress my breast causing my nipple to harden immediately.

He snickered to himself and whispered in my ear, "I have quite the impact on you, don't I?"

Nodding to him he kissed my forehead, "Just wait for later my dear," he said.

As the movie ended, we headed home. Entering the house, he immediately pushed me against the door as I closed it and kissed me with so much built up passion I could feel him throbbing against my leg instantly. Moaning through the kiss he took my hand and guided me to the bedroom.

"I hope you don't take offense to my desire right now but after the way you looked all night I can't help myself."

"No objections here darlin'," I said.

Turning me around he unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor as he reached around and began lightly tugging on my nipples. Moaning louder as he got a little rougher with me, he spun me around and pushed me to the floor on my knees.

"Show me how much you missed me," he said.

Unzipping his pants and sliding them down freeing his rock hard cock, I slowly began stroking him as I looked up before taking just the head into my mouth twirling my tongue around it. Hearing his moans I slowly took his entire 9.5 inch cock into my mouth with the tip sliding down my throat. He reached down and grabbed my head beginning to fuck my face forcefully before pulling me up to kiss him.

"Damn it's true that white girls love sucking black cock," he said.

"Well I don't know about that but this one does, "I smiled.

Pushing me back onto the bed he slid my thong off and spread my legs wide.

"My what a beautiful pussy for me to ruin."

"All yours to do as you please," I replied.

Dropping to his knees, he kissed my pussy softly causing me to tremble. Moaning softly as I felt two fingers slide into me as he began lapping at my clit so hungrily.

Taking his two fingers and curling them upward to my g spot, he stopped working my clit only to fuck me with his fingers until I squirted all over him.

"My white girl missed me, didn't she?"

"Oh you have no idea honey."

Standing up, he placed the head of his cock against my pussy lips sliding it up and down before taking it back to my clit and rubbing it slowly.

"I want your pussy to cum all over my cock before I fuck you."

The minute he said those words, I lost control and gushed over him.

He slammed his cock into my pussy filling me completely, stretching me around him. As I moaned loudly, he began slamming harder and harder into me hitting my cervix with each thrust.

"You want this black cock to coat your pussy with cum, don't you?"

"Yes baby yes please." I replied.

Continuing to drive harder and faster into me, he reached up and grabbed my hair pulling me up to his mouth. Kissing me he finished inside me.

"There you go baby girl. Just what you asked for."

"Thank you honey," I replied.

"Clean me up baby," he said.

Kneeling beside him beginning to lick the shaft of his cock, he reached back and placed his finger against my ass.

"I'm going to ruin this next."

Looking up at him as I finished cleaning him,

"We'll see about that."