Interracial Porn Means a Black Man

Story Info
Why I think interracial porn always means a hung black man.
1k words
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I may be projecting here, I may very well be assuming that more people are like me than actually are, but my theory on why "interracial" porn is used exclusively to mean black men fucking white women is because... well, maybe I should've started with the background. This is in my bio, but for those of you - probably the vast majority - who haven't looked:

I used to think I was 100% straight; whenever a guy was in porn I couldn't enjoy it. Even if the guy wasn't shown explicitly, even if it was just his face, even just the sound of him moaning, I lost my erection. I thought I would only ever be able to enjoy lesbian porn. Which was fine with me.

Then I discovered interracial porn and over time came to realize that black men and BBC didn't turn me off; eventually I realized they actually turned me on. I have a few profiles across various sites - twitter, tumblr, pornhub, and of course Literotica - and have come to realize that many white men seem to feel the same way: a lot of white guys have become bi-curious because of interracial porn and a lot seem to really only be curious about black men sexually.

(I don't know if that says something bad about me, if there's some kind of racial/racist, fucked-up reason why that is... but I don't know, I think it's just a shallow thing. I've simply never seen a man that I thought was sexy who wasn't black, or a dick that I found attractive that wasn't black. I don't find all black men sexy, I don't find all Black Cocks to be sexy - regardless of size - I've simply never been attracted to men that aren't black. I honestly think that it's just a shallow, visual thing that has little to do with any kinds of racial/racist shit... but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure the reason is floating around somewhere in my subconscious but I'll never be able to access it and know for sure one way or another.)

It's common knowledge that interracial porn is largely consumed by white men (which doesn't mean it's true, but I'll assume that it is unless shown otherwise) but I'd bet that most of them aren't like me or the like-minded folk I've met online. A very high percentage seem to be which tells me that it's probably a lot more common than, well, certainly more common than I would've thought just a few years ago. However I imagine that is driven largely by a tainted sample size; of course I am messaged - or emailed, followed, favorited, whatever - by a disproportionate amount of guys like that because white men who aren't like that are much less likely to message me to want to talk about what got them interested in it, share stories, favorite videos, what have you. I don't think they are any less likely to, say, follow my twitter profile, but they are probably much less likely to contact me.

I imagine that most of the white male consumers of interracial porn aren't nearly as open-minded, aren't as willing to admit - even to themselves - why they enjoy interracial porn: because of black men and Big Black Cock. I'm sure some actually aren't bi-curious but I'd bet a lot are without allowing themselves to consciously admit it.

(That is where I see it's very possible I'm projecting here, but I find it hard to believe that one can be turned on by something like black men fucking white women without enjoying both sides of that equation; if you only like the one then why seek out interracial porn? Before I realized I was bi I didn't watch straight porn because the white men didn't turn me on so I cut the man out of the scene and got lesbian porn. It's hard for me to accept that anybody who enjoys interracial porn without enjoying both performers - or all performers in some cases. In the case of a black man watching then of course it's possible, likely even, that he prefers a black man so he can better relate and put himself in the role of the male performer. But I don't think that holds with white male viewers of the genre.)

I'm sure some aren't really turned on by black men/BBC, but I suspect that there's only a relatively few that aren't, a relatively few that are only turned on by interracial porn because they think it's hot to see a white woman "degraded" by a black man (obviously a woman having sex with a black man isn't being degraded by the act, but I know there are bigoted people who think that it is).

But I suspect that most of the white men who watch interracial porn are excited by black men/BBC, some of them are simply more aware of it while others are in denial. I suspect that those who are in denial are unwilling to admit it because, or mostly because, of their identity and how they want to perceive themselves as masculine, while society seems less accepting of male bisexuality than female.

(Frankly, it's very possible that those racist viewers fall in that category as well, and are racist at least in part because they take their own frustration and confusion over their sexuality and turn it outward, and blame black men for their own bi-curiousity. That has a satisfying logic to me, but again I may be projecting here; because I find black men/BBC to be so sexy I may find it hard to grok how others may not feel the same way. I know that many don't but there's a difference between intellectually knowing it and understanding it on a deeper, more instinctual level.)

So, I assume that those white men who are like me and have become consciously bi-curious due to interracial porn are in the minority and that the majority of white male viewers of interracial porn feel the way I do but aren't willing to admit it to themselves; those men would decidedly not be okay with saying that they think black men are sexy, or that Big Black Cock turns them on, so they use codewords for it, like "interracial porn."

I could be wrong, of course, but I am at least very confident that my logic is sound. And if it's not right, then I don't have a clue.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A narrow view

This essay displays something I have slowly begun to notice on this website. No matter which category you look in you will find a group of people who comment would comment on a story will claim that the story does not fit the category.

Loving wife? God help you if you make a story where the wife can't have a kid and she and her husband find a surrogate to have a child for them to raise.

Incest/taboo? If it isn't family member X with family member Y your story is garbage.

First time? If it's just a BJ you didn't have the characters go far enough.

Interracial? Black men white women only or you just made erotic coupling.

I don't mean to say that this essay author is making a claim like this, but they are displaying the signs which can lead to this thinking. Interracial is as broad a category as you can get where you have two or more people from various races. Breaking down the racial groupings is what x-tube categories of Asian, African, European, Arab, and more do so you can find more exactly what you desire. If you want to make a category for black men white women they have a process to do so. I wouldn't recommend it because it would clutter up the site.

Also I never understood something if someone can explain the idea it would be appreciated.

Why do some people (usually gay or bi) assume that straight people are a little gay if they can enjoy porn with one of the actors matching their sex?

Btw, just using gay to mean not straight

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 7 years ago
Interesting!

I had a white boyfriend about ten years ago who became incredibly aroused when I told him that I had been with black men. Eventually we agreed to an encounter where he would be the observer. It was extremely intense, and set in motion a transition that eventually led to the guy admitting that he wanted to be me! He wanted to be a real woman and experience being seduced and fucked by a black man. He told me he found the thought of gay sex entirely unappealing, but found the thought of himself as a real woman, with a pretty face and sexy body, worshipping black cock to be overwhelmingly arousing. So, I think a big part of IR is the desire of white man to actually be the white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black Cock

I love interacial porn whether its with a white woman or a man. Black cocks are extemely sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let me enlighten you

Let me enlighten you. We straight white guys like the black male/white female scenarios because it stirs up some of the most forbidden sexual situations which we can think of. A white guy screwing a black lady just doesn't seem as wrong to us. Yes that it a very racist attitude but I'm certain any other race views it in the same way from the other direction (certainly among male populations). Therefore we are more keen to acquire what is the most taboo which would be in this instance, interracial scenes of black men with white women. It has absolute nothing to do with any bi-curious crap which stirs the original author's interest. It is entirely the taboo aspect.

There also is a sub-plot here as well which I can best describe by providing you with an example. A Jewish man would get off much more easily seeing a scene of a Jewish lady being raped by a Muslim Arab than by a Jewish gent. Simply because the scenario is more compelling and not because the Jewish guy is bi-curious about Arab Muslims.

Now do to the historic realities of porn being traditionally generated in countries which are predominantly white, the interracial porn being churned out will overwhelmingly be of black men with white women. Thanks to men being the primary consumers. Thus the term will in turn usually mean that very same thing to most people.

Perhaps in the future with Asia's growing economies and modernizing societies, interracial porn will eventually come to mean East Indian men with Oriental women. But until then, the idea of what it is will remain in most of our heads what it is at present.

So to sum up, this is why we tend to think of interracial porn as a black man with a white woman and this has nothing whatsoever to do with being bi-curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always well hung

Despite what porn would have you believe, not all black guys are well hung. The fact that you rarely see modestly endowed black guys in videos or in stories tells you something, and that is that without something outrageous to draw you in, nobody is interested.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Summer of Black Cock One man witnesses the fall of men & women to a BBC teen…in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall White straight guard learns of black inmate's power over all.in Gay Male
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories