Interracial Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the bed gasping for breath enjoying the post-coital sensations as we spooned. Ti then turned to face me and said, "James, you are the most wonderful lover. I love you so much!"

"I love you too! I'm only as good a lover as my partner. You make me a good lover."

We kissed and hugged and, after a while, nodded off to sleep. I was awakened by the feeling of Ti's lips wrapped around my penis. When I awoke, I looked down to see what Ti was up too. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as she sucked me back to life. She then crawled up on top of me and sank her ass slowly on my cock. "I wanted you in my ass again but we have to take it slow and easy. Let me do all of the work." I nodded my agreement and savored the feeling of Ti's tight rectum.

Ti must have applied a lot of lube to her backdoor because she was very wet and slippery, more so than usual. It just added another facet to our lovemaking. I just laid back and enjoyed the fruits of Ti's labor. I stroked both of her thighs as they lifted and lowered her. The look of satisfaction on Ti's face lifted my spirits and I felt as if I was floating on a cloud. Ti began stroking her clitoris and within a few minutes she experienced her first orgasm. But Ti continued her up and down movement on my cock and moments later experienced another orgasm and then another. Her constant orgasms pushed me over the edge and with a growl I exploded into Ti's depths!

When we had finished, Ti collapsed on my chest and I held her there. We were both sweaty from our exertions but it felt so good. When we had recuperated, we kissed and then Ti looked into my eyes and said, "I should probably go. I have some big tests this week I need to study for."

"Yeah, I know. I should, probably, do some work too. It's just so tough spending so little time together during the week."

"I know," Ti said, "We have to work on that. I don't even care if we don't have sex, I just like being with you."

"Me too."

We laid there for a little while longer and then an idea struck me. "Would you consider living with me? We could move in here or your place and sublet the other. I would suggest that living here might be best. The extra bedroom study has plenty of room for us both to do our work. You won't have to worry about me interrupting your studies because I know how important it is. We are really close to campus here so we could lunch here. I think it could work!"

Ti thought for a moment and then said, "I like that idea. We should live here because it is roomier. We will have to move my desk from the other apartment but the rest of the furnishings stay there. I think we should start today! We can go to my place and grab my clothes and tomorrow we can move my desk. I'm on a month to month lease so I can give the landlord notice and not worry about it."

"Great! Let's shower, get dressed and go fetch you clothes. I guess I'm going to become a vegetarian now!"

"I guess you are!"