Interracial Wife Sharing

Story Info
Mature married white couple invite black lover to their bed.
2.7k words
4.42
101.2k
119
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steverl
steverl
370 Followers

My name is Susan. My husband, Steve, and I are in our late 50's and have been married for 30 years. We exercise regularly, watch what we eat, and have both managed to stay in good shape. I'm 5'7" with light brown hair, long legs, and ample breasts with very sensitive nipples. Steve says I'm still hot and he often comments on my nice legs, small tight ass, and beautiful breasts. Steve is 6', and I still find him handsome. Our sex life has gotten better since the kids left the nest and we now have more time for each other.

We occasionally read sexy stories to each other and have recently began to share our fantasies while making love, which have brought a heightened level of excitement to our sex life. Most of our fantasies and pillow talk involve Steve sharing me or watching me with another man or woman, and sometimes pretending Steve is someone else, with me calling Steve by another name as we're kissing, caressing, and fucking.

Steve travels for business occasionally and I joined him on a recent trip, staying at a nice hotel that had a bar with entertainment. Our first night there we decided to eat at the hotel and have a few drinks. I dressed in a short black sleeveless dress that accentuated my long legs and ample chest. Steve says that it really looks sexy on me. It made me feel very sexy and to make it more exciting, I did not wear any underwear at Steve's request.

The bar was crowded when we arrived. We found an empty table near the back and we sat with me facing the other tables. As we sat there and sipped our drinks I noticed a handsome black man, who was there with several friends, facing me a couple tables away. He kept discreetly looking our direction, and I realized he probably had a great view of my legs beneath the table, now even more exposed as my short dress hiked up even further while sitting. I was at first embarrassed as I had shed my underwear and wondered if he had seen more than my legs, but then grew excited thinking this handsome black man was drawn to what was under our table. I then thought, why not give him something more to look at, and I shifted my legs a little when I noticed him glancing our way, giving him a quick glimpse of my bare pussy. It was mildly exciting to be a little naughty and know that someone was checking me out. I did this several times giving him a better view each time. I was beginning to get moist. Steve got really turned on when I whispered to tell him what I was doing.

Our fantasies occasionally included me with a black gentleman, something I have never done. Fantasies of me kissing and tonguing a thick lipped black man and visualizing a strong black body against my whiteness, with our contrasting colored arms wrapped around each other as a large black pole strained my pink pussy lips were inexplicably exciting to both Steve and me.

A few minutes later the waitress brought us a round and motioned toward the man I had been flashing when she told us where it was from. He gave us a smile and a wave as he walked our way.

He introduced himself as Jim and asked if he could join us for a drink. My husband was quick to say yes. I felt my pussy tingle as he sat down with Steve and me. He explained that he was in town on business and I felt myself blush as he turned to me and said he really enjoyed the show. He then got right to the point and said that he'd love to see more. At first we did not know what to say. This had been part of our fantasy life for quite sometime but now we did not know how to answer. Jim sensed our hesitation and told us that we didn't have to answer right away.

Noticing that I had almost finished my drink, he ordered another round. As we chatted, he told us more about himself. He showed us pictures of his wife and family. He said that he and his wife had not often but occasionally shared lovers, and they found it added excitement to their love life. They both travelled for work, sometimes together but sometimes separately, and if they observed something or someone attractive or exciting, they would text each other. They found this also added excitement to their relationship. I found this hard to believe, but Jim showed me a text conversation with a gorgeous full figured black woman, wherein Jim told her that he was watching me and particularly my open legs beneath the table. He had even managed to text a photo of our table to his wife, you couldn't clearly see beneath the table, but you could clearly see Steve and me, and Jim's description explained the rest. Jim's wife told him to go for it, as long as he told her every detail when he returned. Steve and I were speechless as we considered what we were being asked. Jim then asked if we had ever shared a lover. We told him no, and he then smiled and suggested that we might try it.

He then asked Steve, "do you mind," as he looked me right in the eyes and put his big hand on my knee and told me that I didn't know what I had been missing and he promised that it would be the experience of my life?

Steve told Jim that he should ask me, and when I just looked at him wide eyed, he gently moved his hand up between my legs and rubbed my inner thigh stopping just short of my pussy. I swear I almost had an orgasm right there. Trying to regain my composure, I took a big sip of my drink and looked at my husband and he nodded. Jim was still rubbing my inner thigh and telling Steve how much his wife enjoys being with two guys at once. The next thing I knew we were all in the elevator heading for our room. There was another couple in the elevator and the woman gave me a smile as the three of us got off on our floor.

I felt weak in my knees as Steve unlocked the door. As he fumbled with the key card, Jim came up behind me and put his arms around me from behind. I could feel his erection as he gently pressed it against my backside. As the door opened I reached behind me and rubbed him through his pants. I couldn't believe we were doing this. The spell was broken as the door opened and we hurried inside.

Steve said he'd open up some wine and I turned to face Jim and we embraced. Feeling his thick black lips on mine, sucking his long tongue deeply in my mouth, and feeling his large hands squeeze and hold me as my arms encircled him and felt his hard black body had me excited beyond belief. I sucked his thick tongue deeply into my mouth, swirling my own tongue around his as we swapped tongues and kissed hotly and wetly for what seemed like several minutes, eventually grinding and moaning into each other as we kissed. As we continued kissing, I reached down and rubbed his erection. I then stood back and while facing him, I reached behind my neck and untied the straps that held my dress up and then let my top fall, exposing my breasts. Jim unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor as we embraced again. My bare white breasts and engorged nipples rubbed against his thick black chest as we kissed, we must have been quite a sight.

Kneeling then in front of him I unbuckled his belt and his trousers and pulled them down in unison with his briefs. Out popped a huge dark cock that was the size of the black dildo Steve had purchased for me. Jim stepped out of his pants as I took his massive tool in my hands and began to lick and suck his black meat. I could barely get my lips around it yet somehow I managed to get about a third of it in my mouth so I pumped it as I sucked on the head of it. I could feel his hand on the back of my head as he began moving his hips, matching my rhythm. I could feel it grow even larger and could hear him moan and suddenly he shot jet after jet of warm semen into my mouth, I eagerly swallowed as much as I could, something I rarely do with Steve. I then stood in front of him and lowered my dress to the floor and let him look at me completely naked. I could feel his eyes focus on my breasts and bare pussy. I then turned to my husband who was already naked and standing next to me and gave him a cum filled kiss. He told me to enjoy myself and I turned back to my lover and kissed him. I opened my legs and let him rub my wet pussy with his big fingers and then turned and lead him to the bed.

Jim had me lay on the edge of the bed. He leaned down and again hotly kissed my open mouth before moving to my cheeks, ears, neck, and shoulders, moving to my sensitive breasts. I could hardly wait as he finally placed his large hot mouth over my right nipple and devoured it, sucking and slathering it with his full tongue. I held his black head to my white bosom and reveled in the contrast. He moved over both breasts, giving them equal glorious treatment until they both tingled to the touch. Then kneeling on the floor, he opened my legs and began kissing his way toward my waiting pussy. Rubbing me with his fingers he told me how much he liked my now moist lips and protruding clit. I put my legs on his big shoulders as he began licking me and fingering me. The contrast of my long white legs aver his strong jet black shoulders and body excited me even further. I motioned my husband over to me and began sucking his cock as Jim licked me like there was no tomorrow. I stopped licking Steve and started pumping him hard as Jim licked me to orgasm.

I dropped my legs from his shoulders and spread my knees as Jim stood over me and moved to rub his coal black cock up and down the length of my pink slit. When he reached my opening, I reached down to stroke his magnificent cock a couple times and then squeeze him as I swirled his circumcised cockhead around my opening before nesting his tip just inside my lips. They were wet and spread over the tip of his glorious cock as though they were kissing it.

"Fuck me, umm... fill me," I begged as he entered me slowly, stretching me wide.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He slowly fucked me, going deeper with each stroke as his cock gathered moisture to help it along its journey. I felt a series of small spasms as he bottomed out. He rested for a second allowing me time to adjust to his size, his big balls were resting on my ass. Jim kissed me, licking my lips and then, sucking back and forth with our tongues, he slowly started pumping me. I moaned as he built up speed. Doing it with this black man with my husband present had me so aroused that after several strokes, I lost control and gushed all over his cock and balls as I had a mind shattering orgasm and groaned into his mouth. My legs were wrapped around the back of his knees and I forcibly smashed my clit into the base of his cock as my hands raked his back and brought Jim again to the edge while my pussy spasmed and milked his cock.

Jim slowed and said, "I'm gonna cum, can I cum in you baby?"

"Yes, yes cum in me, I want you to cum in me," I hotly and urgently replied.

With his face contorted, he again picked up speed and began to slam my pussy deep and hard. I could feel his cockhead swell and spread my pussy depths even further as he yelled and shot me full of his semen, his hot seed warming me even further from the inside out.

We rested for a minute then he rolled off of me. As soon as he was off of me, Steve climbed on top of me. His cock slid easily into my well stretched pussy. I could feel Jim's cum squirting out of me as Steve kissed me deeply and began to stroke me.

"Can you feel his cum," I asked?

"Oh yes, you're pussy has never felt so hot and wet," he replied as he lifted himself up on his hands and began stroking me deeply and strongly.

Jim knelt next to me offering me his softening cock. I pulled him into my mouth and started to suck on him. I could taste our combined juices. Steve lowered himself and lay on top of me and kissed my cheek as I sucked on Jim's cock. I stopped sucking and kissed my husband, as we broke our kiss I moved Jim's cock between our lips and we kissed again with Jim's hardening cock between our lips and tongues. This was something else we had never done, and although Steve confided in me that he had never experienced a male to male sexual encounter, this was another of our mutual fantasies. I watched as Steve's soft pink lips began to kiss and slide across this black cock. He then began to suck and swirl his tongue around Jim's cockhead, and I felt another orgasm building between my legs watching Steve perform his first blowjob on this large black cock covered with a combination of Jim's semen and my pussy juice.

"Oh baby, I'm going to come in your pussy," Steve groaned and filled me with his cum as he sucked on this monster black cock, and I had another orgasm as I felt him fill me.

I began to pump Jim's cock as my husband sucked. Soon he was hard again and moaning. When he announced he was ready to cum, I started pumping harder and to my surprise Steve started sucking harder. Jim let out a groan and filled my husband's mouth with jets of sperm. I milked him into my husband's mouth and when he was done we kissed long and hard swapping his seed between our tongues.

We rested together on the bed and soon fell asleep with me lying naked between these two incredible men. Jim woke early the next morning and started rubbing me. He climbed on top and fucked me with my husband lying next to us. Jim and his wife's encounters occasionally included bisexual play, and later that morning Jim returned the favor to Steve as I watched his thick black lips envelop Steve's pink cock and wonderfully lick and suck him, finally holding Steve's cock deep in his mouth, bringing him to a mind blowing orgasm as Steve emptied himself into Jim's mouth and down his throat. Jim then surprised both Steve and me by moving up Steve's body and placing his thick lips atop Steve's mouth and giving him a deep open mouthed tongue kiss, wet with remnants of Steve's own semen. I masturbated watching Jim devour Steve's cock, and now watching these 2 handsome men wrap arms and legs around each other and kiss so wantonly quickly brought me to orgasm with my fingers rapidly attacking my squishy enflamed clit.

I spent the whole day naked with the two of them. I can't wait until our travel plans allow us to meet up with Jim again, and I also can't wait till Jim's beautiful wife can join us, Jim says she likes women and can't wait to meet me.

steverl
steverl
370 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now that is the type we like

My wife and I share each other, mostly she is the one that gets shared but I am there too, we did two guys in LA once and we both got fucked which was different, she was getting fucked and sucking my cock as the other guy fucked me in the ass, really made me shoot my load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice srory

good story outside of the ending. I am not into male on male dick sucking.

steverlsteverlover 6 years agoAuthor
To Hubby Doesn't Know

Wow, thanks for your detailed and hot comment. My husband and I loved reading it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To "hubby doesn't know -

You should publish instead of writing long comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hubby doesn't know...

I'm 58, white, married, have big boobs. I'm fat. My husband has had ED for years and can't satisfy me anymore sexually. I love him, been married to him for 37 years. Never cheated on him, never wanted to. I'm actually ashamed for what I did, But... I have no one to tell, so, decided to write here. Please don't hate me.

Booked a room at a casino resort 75 miles from home. I've done this a few times, hubby trusts me and approves of me getting away with my friend Debbie. Got situated in the room, dressed casually & went to the casino. Had a few glasses of wine as I won several games on the penny slots. Was there about a half hour when I felt someone standing behind me. Sipping my wine, I pulled the handle and won the jackpot, $40! "Nice girl, you lucky." I turned and saw a very big, thick penis inside a pair of dark blue lycra shorts, at eye level and only inches from my face! My eyes widened, mouth opened but no words came out. "Up here baby." I raised my eyes slowly to see a very handsome, older black gentleman, I'm guessing 65?, right behind me, nearly touching my back. He smiled & extended his hand "Harry, and you are?" "Um, I... I'm... Cheryl?" "You're beautiful Cheryl, and quite lucky I see. I turned on my stool and took his hand to shake it. He held mine firmly, but softly, it was huge. His crotch was now right in my face. "Married?" "Um... yea... yes I am." "Me too. So, you're husband's lucky as well. Staying here?" "Uh, yea, me... me and my friend." My eyes wandered down. I stared at his big bulge. "Like it baby? I got some of that wine in my suite, c'mon." He pulled me from my stool. I grabbed my purse and my half empty wine glass as he walked me to the elevator. "I... um, I can't... leave, Debbie's gonna..." "She's a big girl, she be alright." "But... my husband... I, I um... I'm married!" My words were shaky, falling on deaf ears, my body numb , my head spinning, my kitty was tingly! What the hell was going on? Was I actually letting another man take me to his room? Was it the wine? my lack of sex? I can't do this. Shit! He pushed the button, the door opened and we entered. He stood behind me, pressing his thingy into my back. "You're beautiful Cheryl, ever been with a black man?" "No!, I've never been with... anyone! Only my... husb..." He grabbed my boobs and held them, leaned down, pulled my hair aside and kissed my ear, then my neck. My body shivered, I lost my balance. He grabbed me, spun me around and placed his big lips on mine. I felt his tongue enter my mouth as the bell rang and the door opened. An elderly couple entered as he guided me past them. I heard them mumbling something as he pulled me across the hall, opened the door and led me to his bed. "You ok baby?" My head was spinning, I barely heard him. I think I was drunk. I couldn't answer. He opened the curtains, locked the door and turned on the lights. "Cheryl, relax, I'm gonna make you feel good." He placed my purse on the dresser, filled my glass, sat beside me and put his arm around me. "Take your shoes off baby, get comfortable, sip on this, I'll be right back." I heard the shower as I gulped down the wine, refilled my glass and drank that down. What the hell was I doing? I felt nauseous, and ashamedly horny. As I refilled my glass, he walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He's a handsome man. Strong arms, nice chest, thick thighs, a little belly, mesmerizing brown eyes and a stunning smile. I finished the wine and sat my glass on the nightstand. "I, um, I gotta go, thanks for the wine Harry." He walked to me, got onto his knees, removed my shoes, stood, grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I wobbled to my feet, falling into him, my boobs onto his stomach. "Oh! I'm sorry. I must be drunk." "I think you are, you need to rest." He steadied me as he bent and lifted my dress. "Harry!, pl... please don't!" I held onto his hips, trying not to fall. He pulled it higher, forcing my arms up. Up and over my boobs, he removed it from me, throwing it onto the floor. "Gotta get you comfortable." I felt the air on my scantily clad body, shivers went up my spine. He reached behind me, unsnapping my bra and pulled the straps from my shoulders. My boobies fell free. "Harry! stop!" Wobbly, I reached for his hips again as he removed it from my arms. As I grabbed his waist, his towel fell. I looked down. Oh my God! His thing is huge! Like a big black snake. It was hanging down and had to be seven inches long and thick as a toilet paper roll!. A curly patch of hair above it, below, his balls the size of plums, hanging in their sack to his mid thigh. The head was bigger than a golf ball and had a drop of clear stuff on the tip. He was still soft! Holy shit, they're right about black men. "Like that baby? He's gonna make you feel good, gonna make you feel like a woman again." I was speechless, dizzy, light headed. He gently pushed me onto the bed. I fell onto my back, my head onto the bed, my feet flew off the floor. He quickly forced himself between my open legs, reached under my butt and yanked my panties down. He stepped back and removed them, put them to his nose and inhaled.

"Mmm... there, now you're more comfortable and beautiful, love your body Cheryl, so curvy, my kind of woman. Amazing titties. That pussy looks so good." "Harry!, I... I can't... do this... Jim will kill me, I've never... cheated on... him." "It's ok baby, I won't hurt you, Jim will love you more for this, he'll be happy his wife finally got a good fucking, I promise. And, you know you want it, you need a nice hard cock in that sweet little pussy, girl, right? Tell me, tell me you want this big black dick inside that married pussy." "No! please! I can't, can't let you!" I felt him climb onto the bed, then his hands on my belly, rubbing it. "Love your tummy baby, gonna fill it with my sperm." Raising my head, I looked down. I saw his big thing was getting hard. It was moving on it's own, growing thicker, more liquid coming out of it. He lifted my legs and forced himself between them again. Shit! He wants to fuck me! I'm naked, in bed with a strong, handsome black man with a huge penis! What the hell am I doing! I didn't ask for this! How did I get here? Why? I watched, helplessly as he took hold of the massive meat and guided the head toward my kitty. Oh God! I was horny. I felt my pussy tingle and fluid run down to my butt. I can't let this man fuck me. Not like this. He grabbed my thighs, pulled them apart, and raised my legs up. He held onto my calves as he moved closer to me. "Harry, please stop! you can't do this!" "Gonna fuck you baby, nice and slow, gonna give you some big dick" "Oh God! No! please at least put a rubber on. I can't let you, not like this! Please! get a rubber!" "I'm good Cheryl, told ya I'm married and I don't fuck around. Tell me, how big is Jim?" I sobbed "Oh Harry!, he's tiny, his thing is so small." "Well, you are gonna get some nice cock tonight. Tell me you want it." He placed the head against my pussy lips, I felt his heat. He rubbed the head down to my opening, then up, between my now wet lips, across my clitty. My whole body shook. I had a mini orgasm. He rubbed it up and down on my pussy slowly, scooting closer. I felt more pressure each time, he was hard now. He leaned in a little and grunted as he ran the head down and pushed it at my opening. "Oh shit! that some tight pussy." I felt the head pressing harder at my vagina. He held his shaft tighter and pushed his hips forward trying to enter me.

"Damn girl, you a virgin?" He pulled back and began rubbing it up and down again. "You want this dick don't ya baby? Tell me!" "Mmm, it's too... big! Just rub it on me, like that." He continued running it up and down my pussy, over my clit, then down to my taint, almost to my butt. I shivered. "Oh shit Harry! that feels good. Don't stop!" Faster and rhythmically, he pushed harder into my folds, then slapped it on my button, up and down, up and down, a couple times going down as far as my butt hole! I shrieked "Oh Shit! don't stop! that feels good, mmm... I'm cumming! Fuck Harry!... fuck! mmm... I'm cumming!" My body released years of tension, guttural moans spewed from my mouth. "Oh God! oh God! Oh... God!" My pussy spasms made wet sounds as he pulled his thick cock down from my clitty, between my lips and pushed, Hard. We both felt the pop as his huge head forced it's way into my pussy. He groaned "Fuck baby, tightest pussy I ever had!" I raised my head up to see what he was doing to me. He released the beast and it pulsed on it's own, the head was inside me! It hurt, really hurt. My orgasm allowed me to relax a little. "Oh Harry! shit. That hurts! Take it out!" He flexed his groin and it pulsed again. I swear it looked like a black python was sticking out of my pussy. I felt the head move inside me, then he pushed. An inch went in. Pain! oh God it hurt. It was so big. "Ungh, ungh... feels good baby, love your pussy." He pushed again, another inch, then another. "Fuck! it's too big! please, take it out!" He pulled back, then pushed in again. Another two inched entered my vagina. I lay my head back, knowing I couldn't stop him. Then I felt him push again. I screamed "Stop! God! no more! just pull some out!" I looked down and saw he had about half of it in me!

Never felt anything like this. never felt so full. Felt like a baseball bat was inside me. I tried to relax and let him have his way with me, but I was in pain. I felt the walls of my vagina stretching as he entered me with more and more of his cock. Looking down again I watched as he thrust his pelvis again and pushed all but an inch of that thick black monster into me. "Fuck! fuck!... mmm... fuck! oh God... it hurts!" My body started involuntarily convulsing, my head fell to the bed, my eyes rolled back, my pussy clenched. I felt his cock pulse inside my womb. "FUCK! fuck me... oh God, oh Shit... Fuck... me... FUCK me Harry!... God! Yes! oh fuck... oh my God! I'm cumming!... fuck... me... please... fuck me! Cumming! I'm Cumming!" I felt him pull it halfway out, then push it slowly back into me. He grabbed my boobs and pinched my nipples. He pushed back into me, fully. I felt it entering my cervix as I came. He pulled halfway out again, then back in, this time faster. "Love your pussy Cheryl. Gonna cum inside you." My orgasm lasted what seemed like an hour as this viral man fucked me like I've never been fucked. His speed increased as he played with my boobies and pinched my nipples. He was truly fucking me now, Pulling almost all the way out, then forcing his big hard dick deep, into me, a rhythm which caused me to convulse again. "Oh God! I'm cumming again!... fuck... me... oh God Harry! love... mmm... fuck me... cumming... mmm!" He fucked me good, sensual, loving, caring. "Gonna cum baby, gonna fill you with my cum." "Oh Harry, please, not inside me, please! pull it out, please! You can cum on my tits, Not in me, please!" "He thrust into me harder, burying his entire penis inside. The slight pain of him inside my cervix, the thickness stretching my vagina, him, pinching my nipples pushed me over the edge again. "Fuck me Harry, oh God, just fuck me... I'm cumming..." I came again as I felt his this cock pulse, deep inside me. He pulled on my nipples, hard. "Ungh... here it comes baby, cumming... ungh, ungh. ungh" I felt his cum shoot out of his penis, deep into me, it was hot inside me. His cock throbbed, stretching me, filling me with his sperm. I passed out as I felt it leaking from my sore, abused pussy. I woke to him spooning with me, he had his penis in my pussy from behind. Oh my God! What am I gonna tell Jim?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories