Interrogation...

Story Info
Demanding the truth...on the edge.
1k words
4.33
59.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're hooded and gagged, strapped tightly to a chair; your ankles are bound to the back legs along with your arms, thoroughly restricting your movement against the ropes. Your thighs have also been spread and restrained, leaving your balls and cock completely exposed. You have no concept of time, can't work out how long it's been since you were left, to wait in anticipation for what was to come. The hood muffles noise and keeps you in total darkness.

The strings of saliva caused by the bit gag have slowly trickled down your neck, and you can feel a slight draft cooling it against your exposed skin...

You've tested your bonds countless times to no avail; I'm practiced enough now to make the knots sturdy and tight. You try once more; there's nothing else to do at the moment. You stiffen suddenly, straining to hear against the thick hood material as a faint clicking approaches. You sense me in front of you rather than see me, but your cock starts to harden all the same. I take a moment to admire my handiwork, I am going to have so much fun with you tonight!

You twitch as the cool leather tip of my crop lazily trails across your thighs before snapping down twice in quick succession, making you grunt and pull against the ropes. I rip off the hood and you blink as your eyes adjust, new pools of drool welling up as you shake your head to clear it. Your cock is fully hard now, pointing straight up and begging for attention as you take in my body, encased in a black pvc catsuit and knee-high heeled boots. 'I hope you weren't drifting off there' I sneer, casually leaning the crop back against my shoulder. You look at me sullenly, getting into character.

I lean forward and stroke my thumb over the gag, smirking 'You strike me as the mouthy type so I thought I'd take precautions....' You retort with a series of muffled, half-formed expletives and I laugh. 'Oh, how threatening, I'm terrified' I mock. My crop begins to circle your pulsing cock and balls, you're writhing hard, wary that I might decide to whip those too.

'So, I'm looking for the X File' I tell you offhandedly. You glare at me stubbornly, acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. 'Act nonchalant all you like, a known individual was seen passing it to you..... so where is it?' You stick to your guns, impudently staring back, knowing it's riling me up.

I start to circle you, heels clicking ominously on the floor. Standing behind you I grasp a tuft of hair and yank your head back, my eyes boring into yours. 'We can play this the easy way, or the hard way.... Easy way, I'll take out your gag and you tell me everything.... Hard way, I have to torture it out of you...' I thrust your head back down and strut round to the front of the chair, 'so, what's it to be?' I say patronisingly. Your voice is still muffled but the 'FUCK YOU' is clear enough, and I stamp my heeled foot onto the chair between your legs, perilously close to your balls, making you flinch 'No more fucking around, the hard way it is!'

You smirk at me behind the gag and I lose my patience, grabbing your chin in one hand to force your head up, suddenly painfully squeezing your vulnerable balls in the other as you yelp, contorting your face and body as I continue to increase the pressure. I lean in to your ear and whisper 'Trust me, I'm just getting started', having the desired effect of making you wriggle uncomfortably, desperately against me. Letting go of you I take up the crop once more, snapping it down over and over on your thighs relentlessly, making you yowl in pain, your eyes watering from the sting as small pink welts begin to form on your skin. 'Had enough yet?' I ask, panting hard myself with my efforts, feeling the dominance and the power I have over you and fucking loving it. You mumble something unintelligible but it's not the submission I'm after and I decide to try a new tactic.

I drag my hand across the trails of drool emanating from your mouth and coat your cock in its cool stickiness, your eyes roll back as my thumb starts to stroke over the tip and you can only make garbled moans of pleasure as I stimulate you. I stroke faster, squeezing harder and you're bucking your hips against what little give the ropes give you, gasping and groaning as you feel your balls begin to tighten and your impending orgasm builds. I keep rubbing your length, I can see you're struggling to hold back; you're panting and moaning loudly, screwing your eyes up trying to absorb the sensations, I feel your cock pulse and immediately pull my hand away. You writhe and squirm in the chair, you were so close and your need to cum is immense and consuming. Through gritted teeth against the gag you squeeze out the just-interpretable 'I'm not fucking telling you anything!' My smile is immediate and unsettling, my eyes glittering with power as I grasp your cock again.

The fourth time I edge you you can barely speak, and I'm teasing you well and truly now 'Does that feel nice slut? Can you feel your balls bursting with cum, begging to be drained? Good!' You're exhausted, begging, your cock a swollen, dribbling mess of precum and saliva and you know you're beaten. As I reach to grasp your cock again you moan feebly, trying to speak amidst deep, heaving breaths 'Ready to talk?' I ask, wickedly sliding the tip of my nail down the length of your shaft; your whole body shudders with the sensation. 'Aaaghh y-yes-esss' you groan loudly. Eyes glinting I wrench the gag out, the straps chafing painfully against the corners of your mouth as a final flood of drool pours out over your cock. You make for pitiful viewing, thoroughly bound, helpless and at my will....and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

'So now you've finally come to your senses; just think, we could have done it without all that nastiness....but then again, I enjoyed watching you squirm and beg.....now tell me, where is the X file?' Your head hangs dejectedly as you mumble the address 'Good boy, thank you so much for your....compliance' I smirk as I flick your tortured cock hard, before strutting out, laughing....