Interrogation

Story Info
Romulan officer "interrogates" captured Klingon.
2.1k words
4.24
35.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

"Here, eat this. We didn't have any Klingon cuisine in the database but I'm sure this will do."

He set the plate down on the floor in front of her and waited. She didn't move at all.

"Oh come now, you must be hungry; you haven't eaten in more then four days."

Still she remained motionless, huddled in the far corner of the Romulan holding cell.

"It's not poisoned you know. If you don't believe me..." He said, picking up a small food cube and placing it in his mouth. She stared intently as he ate the cube, looking for any sign of trickery.

"See, perfectly safe."

She couldn't resist any longer. Without warrior training the four days of deprivation had left her starving and willing to trust her Romulan captor.

He couldn't help but stare at her. The guards who originally captured her had striped her to ensure she was unarmed. For four days she had sat naked in a cold, barren, eight foot by eight foot cell with only a two foot by one inch slot in the door for the guards to make their occasional checks.

He watched with great enjoyment as she ate. She was much younger then him, he thought to himself. He was already 30 and she couldn't have been more then 20 if that. Her breasts were slightly smaller then average but appeared quite firm and he could tell from her muscle structure she was not a warrior.

"So," the Romulan man said as he scrolled through his data pad, "our sources say your name is DaKol and that you are a scientist on the research station in the Qur'on system. That's a long distance from Romulan space. What were you doing there."

"My navigation system broke. I didn't realize I was in Romulan space at the time." DaKol said, still stuffing food cubes into her mouth, fearing her intimidating captor may take them from her at any moment.

"Our engineers have picked apart your vessel and their report does confirm that your navigation system was nonfunctional. Still, that was a long way to be flying in the wrong direction. Are you sure you didn't sabotage it shortly before capture to give yourself an excuse?"

She didn't answer and continued to eat. Angered, the Romulan man kicked the plate away from her.

"You will answer when I speak to you!"

"I didn't do that. I didn't sabotage my own ship."

"I think you did."

"Oh and why should I care what you think?" DaKol asked, faking a sense of courage in her voice in an attempt to scare him off.

"Oh yes, we haven't been formally introduced. How impolite of me." He said in a sarcastic tone, "My name is Major Sumar of the Tal Shi'ar and you are my prisoner. Your fate is entirely in my hands."

"You won't get away with this. My people will come looking for me." She told him, her fear soaking through her false bravery.

"That they will, but we've already dealt with that. We disengaged your ships structural integrity grid and dropped it off at the edge of an asteroid field in Klingon Space. Your ship will be broken to pieces and finding that your navigation system was broken they will believe you drifted into it and were destroyed. That is, of course, unless you were sent to spy on us. I highly doubt that though. You don't seem capable of even the smallest degree of stealth or tact. Isn't that right?"

She stared silently at the Romulan Officers Boots, terrified by the fact that she had no hope of escape.

"I told you to speak when I ask you a question!" Sumar screamed as he put all his force into a slap to DaKol's face. The ring he wore on his finger left a large indent on her cheek of the Romulan Imperial symbol that he knew what bruise up quite badly later.

DaKol could barely keep from crying in front of Sumar. The moment he left the room and she heard the cell door seal she began to sob uncontrollably.

---------------------------------

Exactly 48 hours later Sumar returned to DaKol's cell. He knew no one else had entered the room since he left and no food had been delivered to her. Her hunger pains were so loud he swore he could hear them from out in the corridor.

When he entered the cell he saw DaKol sprawled out on the floor, her breathing very shallow and her mind clearly wondering. As soon as he entered the room though, her mind focused and she sat up, like a dog sensing that its owner had returned home to feed it.

"Oh my DaKol, you look famished. You must be starving."

For a moment Sumar stood motionless by the door holding the tray of food and water he brought just high enough that she couldn't see the food it contained. After a moment of teasing his captive, Sumar placed the food down in front of the starving Klingon. Unlike the previous visit, this time Sumar slid down next to DaKol.

DaKol's eyes lit up as soon as the tray was set down in front of her. With no water and only one meal in the past six day DaKol did not delay in ingesting the food and drink placed in front of her.

"Well, someone is a hungry little girl. I've never seen someone shovel food into their mouth as fast as you." Sumar said, running his hand through her hair slowly as one would pet a dog. Although he was confident upon entering the room he was more confident now that his first test had worked.

"Don't worry DaKol, there will be plenty of food today. I brought double rations. I trust you are enjoying them?" Sumar asked her, moving his hand from her hair down her shoulder and arm and onto her breasts. Her passivity proved the second test to be totally successful.

"You have beautiful firm breasts my young Klingon friend. Has anyone ever told you that before?" Sumar whispered into her ears. DaKol paused her eating just long enough to utter "no"

Sumar began to rub her nipples back and forth between his thumb and index finger.

"Really, there is no handsome Klingon scientist who is missing you right now? Or maybe some strong warrior who misses his little station side scientist?"

This time she actually stopped eating.

"No there is no one special in my life. No mate, not even a love interest." She said as she began to cry.

"Why not? You can't tell me you couldn't get the men on your station to pay attention."

After a moment of crying DaKol calmed herself enough to speak again.

"I didn't have a very public job. My post was deep in the sub layers of the station. I very rarely saw my coworkers and with the station being so small I ended up being the odd girl out."

DaKol's crying now increased from a light whimper to full fledged balling.

"Oh calm down my little captive friend, there is no need to cry. If you didn't have anyone to love you back there then at least you won't miss anyone."

Sumar wasn't sure why he was trying to comfort her. It had been six days and he hadn't even tried yet to get any information from her and here he was trying and failing quite horribly in an attempt to comfort her. This momentary showing of compassion made Sumar begin to wonder if he was losing his edge.

He didn't wonder though why he had brought her Romulan Passion fruit as the days ration. It had been a few months since the last time he had been with a woman and no woman had seemed quite as attractive to him as DaKol did right then.

"There there now, I know what will make you feel better." Sumar whispered in DaKol's ear, "Have you ever been with a Romulan man before?"

DaKol turned to look Sumar in the eye.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Don't look so scared my little Klingon pet. I'm sure you've been very lonely all by yourself but all of that is going to change now."

After realizing what Sumar was saying DaKol lowered her head in shame. She didn't feel ashamed because of any sense of dishonor on the part of Sumar or because of what people at home or her parents and brothers would say. The shame that caused her great agony stemmed from the longing she felt for his advances. She knew she hadn't been so stricken with hunger as to have not noticed when he had began to fondle her. She had to extend great effort to restrain herself from releasing great sighs of longing as his hands had caressed her breasts and when he had whispered in her ear. Part of her felt a duty to her people not to give in to her captor's advances but another part of her was screaming at her, demanding she swear her allegiance and loyalty to him if only he would take her right then and there.

As the two sides battled inside her mind, Sumar began to run his fingers along the ridges on the top of her down turned head.

Sumar was about to speak when DaKol sprung at him. Out of training he reached for his disruptor and placed it firmly against her skull.

"Don't even think...."

Sumar was cut off by a sweet sensation. As he spoke he could feel DaKol ripping off his pants and within seconds could feel her alien lips wrapped around his cock. It was now he knew the passion fruit had worked.

He slid his hand gently through her hair until he found the perfect spot on the back of her hand and, after getting a good grip, began to push his hips up against her. He could feel her tongue moving about erratically as if she was unsure what to do next.

Once his cock had hardened to its full length, Sumar forcibly pulled DaKol off of himself and threw her forcefully backwards to the floor. For a moment a look of terror crossed her face which was quickly erased by a look of ecstasy when he shoved himself deep into her pussy. He placed his arms against her shoulders and forcibly pinned her down as her hips bucked upward with each of his thrusts. He was shocked when he felt her vaginal muscles contact and pulse and as he looked at her face he knew she was having an orgasm. He could feel her warm Klingon juices begin to flow around his stiff inserted cock and continued to pump as her body relaxed. He could tell by her panting that she was building up to another orgasm and he could begin to feel his body approaching orgasm.

It was then that he decided to use his position as captor to test to see if all of the stories about Klingon sexuality were true. Still pumping, Sumar bent his head down to DaKol's chest and placed her left nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around it in tight little circles until it had become aroused. For a moment he debated if, with everything going so well, he should try what he was planning. After a few seconds of contemplation he bit down firmly on DaKol's erect nipple.

She screamed as her body began to orgasm again, this time forcing him to orgasm as well. He could feel another wave of Klingon juices flow around him as he shot glob after glob of his cum deep into her waiting pussy.

After a moment Sumar stood up and, after putting back on his pants, turn around and walked out of the holding cell. He turned his head as he walked out of the room so as to catch one last glance of DaKol lying on the floor, showing signs of pleasant exhaustion.

Sumar was half way back to the bridge when a young Romulan officer stopped him.

"Excuse me Major but I've completed the research you requested yesterday. I looked through all of the empires records but it would appear that Romulan passion fruit, while being quite potent to most Romulans and a few other species, has no effect on Klingons."

Sumar stopped and turned to face the young woman but was silent for a moment as he attempted to reconcile what he had just heard with his previous encounter.

"Have my prisoner dressed in standard Romulan civilian clothing and have her brought to my quarters. I believe I will interrogate her there from now on."

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers