Interrogation

Story Info
3rd BCT Commander found a spy and made her his.
1.9k words
3.84
49.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Interrogation

Major Abner Espinosa sat comfortably inside his Command Puma Cavalry Fighting Vehicle, though his forte is armored cavalry, he loves the speed, mobility, and rapid firing weapon of his Pumas. For that he is known as Hazier, the man who swiftly brings death, destruction, chaos, and fear to those who faces him in battle. A loyal officer and friend of all the senior officers within the Rim-Cats, Kai, Kalandro, Arhturius, Rolando, Ken, and Marc have been good friends even before their days as mercenaries. But as soon that Marcus Dangal started to blossom his idea of a mercenary regiment, he along with his friends are among the first to join this bloody business endeavor. Unlike most of his peers, though the personnel of the Rim-Cats followed a strict code of honor, he does not allow it to become a hindrance of what he must do. For that, he too is a reserve intelligence officer tasked to gather information from the enemy and anyone in regard of the forces they face. Abner closes his eyes and started to drift asleep, he knew that it will be a good thirty minutes before any enemy threat can be anticipated to intercept him and his battalion combat team.

"Sam, how long does it take for us to arrive at the targeted town?"

"A good hour Abner," replied his Puma gunner.

"Let me know when we got anything registered."

"Go take a nap Hazier I know what you did last night."

Abner laughed an eerie laughter as he recalled the woman he just bed the night before. Unlike many gentlemen, he knew that bedding a girl is like fighting and winning a battle, in his mind it is the same. The battle is won when he gets to fuck the girl to the content of his overly sexed filled heart.

"She was a yummy girl Sam."

"I bet," his gunner replied, "she was young too."

"But she is also working for the enemy."

"Yeah I know, that's why we got the information we got now Hazier."

"Yep that's why we do," he repeated.

Samuel Divencia is a religious man, though his commanding officer is a perverted man, he knew that Abner Espinosa has his reasons. From the great vine of rumors and gossip, he pieced the puzzle of why the 3rd BCT commander is the way he is. His girlfriends before used him for money, cheated on him, then left him after he treated them with respect and admiration. From that moment on he sees women as an object of his own lust, disregarded their chastity, and is convince that either way someone else will one day fuck the girl, it might as well be him before that day comes.

The night before...

Hazier walked out of his make shift tent for an officer quarters a few hours after the meeting with Colonel Marcus Dangal. As he strolled around his battalion headquarters he noticed a girl snooping around, he approached her cautiously and befriended the girl.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Fatima," she replied shyly averting from his gaze.

"What you doing here in this area Fatima?"

"I was delivering some washed clothes for some officers in that tent over there," she pointed out.

He nodded his head but knew that it wasn't an officer's quarters but a supply tent full of communication gear, MRE's, and medical supplies. The girl Fatima obviously her words are lies and he wanted to find out more about what she is up to.

"Did you eat yet Fatima?"

"Yes I did," she answered.

"I got some chocolates from Japan and I wanted to share it with you," he told her in a convincingly innocent manner.

"Ok that will be fine."

"Where are you from," he asked her as they walked towards a GFF-4 Combat Truck designated to be a mobile interrogation center, the girl did not know of this yet as the armored truck has barely parked there a good thirty minutes ago.

"Lebanon."

"What you doing here in Ar'Raq?"

"My father worked as a construction manager for a big company here."

"What about your mom?"

"She is a regular housewife."

Her English is too good for a regular servant girl of the camp and as he led her in the truck, she was surprised to see a table like bed with four, two on each end.

"Wait what is this?"

Hazier grabs her and using his strength, finally got her on the examination table securing both her arms from the wrist and both her legs from above the ankles.

"Who are you and what are you doing here," Hazier asked, "That tent you were talking about aren't an officer quarters you know."

Shocked the girl kept her mouth shut and looked away from him.

"Fine is that what you want? There are ways to make you talk."

Fear grips her as he started to tear the clothes from her young petite body, he skin is smooth almost olive-like and paler than the darker Arab skin tone. She started to scream in protest as Abner gags her mouth with a gag-ball.

"Now tell me who you work for?"

She remained silent as he walked towards her lower body spreading her legs, his hands rubs the girl's smooth skin. As he observes this potential spy, he knew she cannot be any older than nineteen or twenty. A muffled shriek emitted from her gagged mouth as his fingers touched her pussy lips, running the two fingers up and down her sex making the girl named Fatima wet.

"Tell me Fatima!"

He plunges a finger in her pussy as she buckled from the thrust, making his finger mover around and around her tight young pussy Fatima started to cry. Hazier's his finger started to piston in and out of her wet channel, her juices lubricating his finger. Fatima tries hard not to emit a sound. Finally a slight moan escaped her mouth.

"Ooohh."

"So you like this huh?"

Abner quickens the movement of his finger inside of her, taking off the gag-ball from her mouth she started to gasp and buckled, her eyes shut tears started to trickle down. Another finger entered her tight pussy, she realize that both his left and right hand is involve in ravaging her body. As his pace quicken she buckled and squirms, the more she move, the more her pussy's inner wall and g-spot gets tickled.

"Nyaaahhh."

Hazier unbuckled his black trousers and mounted her on top of her head. His fingers kept working in her pussy, darting in and out faster and faster as he forced her to suck his hardening cock. She gagged as the hard member forced into her mouth to the back of her throat.

"Good girl," Hazier said as he slowly fucked her mouth never letting up on assaulting the young girl's pussy.

He ravaged her mouth splitting her lips from the size of his engorged cock which has surgically placed 3 small bb like balls on the left, right, and below the penis. Soon Fatima is coughing out Abner's sperm as he move to her pussy.

"Tell me who you work for Fatima?"

She just stared at him with pure hatred as he mounts her and lifted her legs to his shoulders. The head of his cock rubs her opening as she squirm and struggles.

"No use little girl," Hazier said to her, "You're mine now."

Abner thrust deep into her tearing the fabric skin that holds her innocence as she screams in pain, then the 3rd BCT commander pumped in and out of her slowly at first as pain is mixed with pleasure, afterwards, pleasure replaced pain.

"Aaahhh aaahhh ooohhh oooohhh," Fatima moaned louder and louder to the rhythm of his thrust in and out of her young pussy.

His hips grind as his cock piston in and out of her driving Fatima into a frenzy as new feelings filled her pussy, her body reacted naturally and her moans grew louder.

"Yes you know you like it don't you Fatima."

She glared at him moaning as he fucked her harder, faster, and deeper. The young spy cried in pain, humiliation, and in failure as her womanhood is taken by her enemy. She couldn't help but give in to the man who is interrogating her. Abner finally made her feel her first orgasm.

"Aaaahhhh," she arched her back as her whole body rocked in convulsion surrendering to her lust, to the pleasure of her release.

"Now tell me what I want to know and I will do this again to you."

Fatima nodded her head in surrender and from that moment on she is Abner's sexual servant for she cannot return to her people in shame, though he is an enemy before this. The young female spy can tell that there is kindness to him that he rarely shows.

"I will tell you," She finally talked to Abner, "but please take care of me and protect me. I cannot return to them because I am now a dead girl. I am now yours and will do whatever you want for your protection and acceptance."

"I give you my word as a soldier that I will do so. Now talk!"

For thirty minutes she shared her knowledge with him of her role with the insurgents, their plans, and strongholds in the southern sector, their weapons, numbers, and strength.

He turned her around as he grabs a vibrator. Abner pushed it into her pussy and turned it on high.

"Yaaahhh! Aaaaahhhh," Fatima squirmed and moaned loud as her pussy is pounded by the vibrator.

Abner pushed his dick slowly into her ass as she screams.

"Nooohhh! Not my aaasss pleaaase!"

She pleaded but he disregards it as his rod rubs with the vibrator, sending her into a bliss never before imagined by her. Deeper he entered her anus until he is finally all the way deep in her, slowly he pumped in and out of her ass as their flesh slaps at each other. The slurping and sucking sound echoed along with her moans and his grunts of pleasure. Faster he pounded her ass again and again until her tight little bum-hole expanded accommodating his cock to the fullest.

"Nooohhh ooohh ooohhh ooohh aaahh," she continued to squirm and move along with him until she cried out her release.

Abner shot his seed deep into her ass as he slowly stopped pounding her anus and panted catching his breath. He smiled at her and kissed her lips, the first kiss she ever experienced and not the last from this man whom she will now serve as long that she lives.

"Good girl," he said to her in compliment as he let her bounds go.

Hazier dressed her and led Fatima to his tent, there she slept peacefully accepting her new life as a servant of Major Abner Espinosa.

From the Puma Cavalry Fighting Vehicle, Hazier recalled the night and smiled. His sleep is disturbed by a sudden jerk of the combat CFV. He knew that it is his turn to face the insurgents, but he also knew that his men are ready for the task. Though he can be an unprincipled man, his skills, sound judgment, and tactics are respected within the Rim-Cats Mercenary Regiment. His men of the 3rd BCT will follow him to hell and back as long that he leads and he will follow Colonel Marcus Dangal to hell and back as long that he leads the way.

"3rd BCT prepare for action!"

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers