Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pip rolled onto her side, propped her head up on her elbow, and watched the scene. Hood's hands were on Mariel's hips, spreading them wide, and his tongue was working some kind of wonders on her slit from the looks of it. Mariel just stared at her, gasping at the sensations pouring though her body. Her hands clutched at the sheets, and her breasts hung down, nipples gently rubbing against the bed.

Without saying a word or even breaking eye contact, Mariel reached out and grabbed one of Pip's hands, pulling it her dangling breasts. Pip sighed as she felt her friend's soft breast in her hand, imagining what her friend must be feeling right now. Mariel's nipple was like a toy in her fingers, every pinch and pull brought reactions from her squirming body.

Pip watched in amazement as Mariel ground her hips back against Hood's face, rubbing her pussy up and down as he ate her. She couldn't tell if her friend was building to an orgasm or coming down from one, she was just glossy-eyed and riding the waves of pleasure as they came. That position looked so good, and Pip found herself wishing that it was her instead.

Mariel seemed overcome having Pip watch her and fondle her, so much so that she reached out a hand and pulled Pip's lips to her own, kissing her insistently, longingly. Pip had only ever been kissed by one other woman, but it could not be compared to this. Every fiber in Mariel's being wanted Pip to share in her pleasure, and Pip could feel that desire.

Holding her in the kiss, Mariel pulled at her hips. Pip scooted a bit closer, but she pulled again. She shifted even closer, but Mariel was pulling Pip closer to the edge of the bed. Only after her legs started sliding off the bed did Pip realize what her friend wanted. One more push was all it took, and she was now hanging off the bed in an identical position to Mariel, side by side, locked in that kiss.

With Mariel's tongue toying with her own, and Mariel's hand gripping her one of her sensitive tits as well, Pip was oblivious to all else, until Hood took notice behind her. The first warning she got was his tongue licking all the way up her wet slit, from her clit all the way up to her ass, and then back down. She gasped in Mariel's mouth as he did it again, flattening out his tongue and wetly licking up every single inch of her womanhood with that marvelous tongue. She could practically feel every taste bud as he lapped at her from behind.

He placed his hands on her ass, and spread her cheeks wide, arching her back a bit to give him greater access. He circled the tip of his tongue around her clit a few times, making her squeal, then curled his tongue into a hook and dragged it deeply between her increasingly-wet pussy lips. With each pass of his tongue he invaded her deeper, stronger. His hands squeezed at her ass as he took great pleasure in what he was doing to her from behind.

Like Mariel before, she was now grasping at the sheets, riding wave after wave of pleasure as his tongue explored her most intimate of places. He was mercilessly thorough, and no bit of her pussy went unloved. For many minutes he licked up and down each side of her pussy lips, then sucked them into his mouth, then circled over her clit, then bathed her whole bottom with a single long lick. What hit her the most were the times he would stretch his tongue out long and hard, and slide it deep up inside her. He twisted and curled and danced his tongue around deep inside of her and all she could do was hold on for the ride.

Mariel's moans beside her told Pip that her friend was being finger-fucked at the same time, both women pushing back at him to deepen their pleasure.

Pip had her eyes closed when she heard Mariel get up and walk across the room. She opened them and watched the naked form of her friend as she grabbed something from the far bed, and walked back toward her. Pip's eyes devoured Mariel's nakedness, and although she wouldn't say it, she eagerly wanted to pay back Mariel for the pleasure she had gotten earlier.

Mariel was carrying a plain white bath towel, and Pip only noticed it as she handed it to Hood, who had apparently sent her for it. His tongue slid from her body, eliciting more of a plea than a moan, and she shivered wondering what he wanted the towel for. Mariel sat up on the bed off to the side, on her knees, with her legs under her, and toyed with her nipples as she watched Hood.

Pip herself looked back to see as he slid the towel under her hips, wrapping it around below her waist. She thought perhaps she knew what he was doing as he grabbed the ends with both hands and pulled it right back against her hips, towards him. She was sure when she felt the head of his cock poking around the entrance of her pussy. She barely had a moment to prepare before he shoved all the way up inside her in a single thrust.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, her whole body bounced with the impact.

He slid most of the way back out, grabbed tightly on the towel, and yanked backwards on it while thrusting in again.

"Ohhhhfu-" she cried out again. WIth the help of the towel he had pushed so deep into her, so fast, that her body quivered with anticipation for the next thrust.

"You can say it, Pip. Finish that sentence." He fucked into her again.

"Ohhmmmmmm."

"Don't hold back, Pip, surely you've learned that by now, baby. Don't... hold... back." He performed two deep thrusts in quick succession, catching her off guard.

"Ohhhhhfuuuuck!" she gasped.

"Mmmm baby, that's what I like to hear."

Out to the tip again, then all the way back in! Pip gasped, moaned, and whimpered each time he fucked into her like that. It was all Pip could to to hold still and keep from being bounced off the bed. As his tempo increased she clawed at the sheet, breathing so deeply and moaning constantly.

"Fuuuuck yessssssss."

Pip was so lost in her own sensations, in fact, that she didn't even feel Mariel moving on the bed until her friend's tongue slipped right into her mouth. Mariel toyed with her tongue, then sucked hungrily at it. Hood eased the strength of his trusts while watching the kiss, and instead twisted his cock around each time it was buried to the hilt.

"Lie down, Mariel, you're getting in the way." Hood said from behind her, then had an idea. "Better yet, scoot down sideways here, give Pip something to focus her attention on."

Mariel pulled her face away, and Pip saw a wicked look in her eye. She lay down sideways on the bed with her breasts now spread wide for Pip's viewing pleasure. Mariel slid both hands down to her pussy, and began touching herself as Hood once again picked up the pace.

Pip was being fucked hard once again, and was loving it. Marie was still watching all of the action, but inched herself closer and closer until one of her breasts was right before Pip, offering it up. Pip stared at the globe, moving slightly with each shake of the bed. It looked so inviting and delicious, and Hood's actions behind her were making her lightheaded already.

He leaned forward and whispered, slowly, "Lick that beautiful nipple, Pip. Suck on your friend while I watch."

No, she thought, she had already given in too much today. It was one thing to be taken like this, but quite another to actively make it happen. There was no way she would give him the satisfaction of knowing he'd broken her. Yet, even as she said the words, she felt her resistance melting away. She wanted to fight, to deny him this, to show she was still in control of herself, but the look on Mariel's beautiful face was practically begging for it, and a deep moan escaped her lungs before she could stop it.

"That's right, baby, just look at her. That beautiful breast would look so much nicer dangling from your lips as I fuck you like this."

Hood was merciless, and began thrusting harder, pushing her forward, again, and again, and again, until her cheek brushed against that soft pound of flesh. Mariel moaned at the contact, and Pip licked her lips. She looked into Mariel's eyes once more, and could not take it any longer. Her lips parted and closed over Mariel's large areola, the warm flesh feeling so soft to the touch as she gently rolled her tongue over it.

Mariel gasped loudly, and her hands flew to Pip's head, holding her there. Hood's thrusts made the two women bounce, but did not break the contact between them. Pip could feel her friend's need, as Mariel arched her back and forced her titties higher for her. As she began sucking she was amazed at how soft the flesh felt in her mouth, and how enjoyable it was to suck the breast all the way out to just the nipple's tip, holding that point while Mariel cried out in pleasure, then pulling it back in.

"Fuck yessssss oh Piiiip!" Mariel moaned.

Pip could feel as her senses were starting to get overloaded, and knew she would not be able to last much longer. All three of them were breathing deeply now, and Hood was showing no signs of stopping. He did, however, reach up to her shoulder and pull her mouth away from the breasts she had been suckling. Both women moaned in protest, but Hood made some gesture to Mariel and her eyes opened wide. She scooted back on the bed, propped up a few pillows, and spread her legs wide about a foot away from Pip, then started fingering herself as she watched Pip get fucked.

Pip was entranced at the sight. Mariel's naked body lay just inches away, spread wide and inviting. Her nipple still glistened from where she had been sucking it, and it was obviously more pink than it's companion. Pip shivered... I did that, she thought. Oh, and how she wanted to do it again. She looked down between Mariel's legs and could see the wetness glistening on her fingers as they pumped in and out. She imagined a similar wetness coating the long cock that was taking her from behind right now, feeling her, filling her, fucking her.

Her mind swam with such thoughts, and she could feel how close she was to cumming when Hood leaned forward and whispered into her ear again.

"You want to taste her, don't you Pip?"

She could only moan. She lacked the will power to shake her head no, but some slight bit of hesitation remained, keeping her from saying what her mind was already screaming- Yes, yes YES oh god please!

"Look at how swollen her clit is, baby. Look at how deep she's trying to push those fingers up into herself. No matter how hard she tries she'll never get them as deep as I am inside you, right... now, Pip."

Oh my god what is he doing to me? Just make me cum already, I'll do anything just keep fucking me. Her mind was spiraling downwards, and she watched as the last bit of control she had disappeared into the haze.

"Tell me, baby. Tell me how much you want to just lick all the way up Mariel's naked pussy."

Both women gasped loudly.

"Tell me right now how much you want to slide that tongue of yours deep up into her pussy, Pip."

The words poured from her mouth before she even realized she was speaking them. "Oh yes pleeeease let me lick her." She looked up into Mariel's lust-filled eyes and spoke again. "Please Mariel.... ahhh... I want to lick... ughh... I want to lick your pussssssy Mariel... ooooooh.... I just want to cum with both of you sooooo hard!"

Hearing that, Hood pulled her arms out from under her, pushing her face down to the bed. With one hand he gripped her wrists behind her back, and with the other he gathered up all of her dangling hair and PULLED her head back. No longer needing the towel, he slid her forward the last few inches that separated her from Mariel's spread legs, and Pip found herself staring up from between her friend's thighs, looking up over her heaving breasts, right into Mariel's eyes as they stared wide-eyed at what she was about to do.

As Pip's lips parted wide, Hood THRUST up into her from behind, pushing her mouth right onto Mariel's clit. Both women jumped, and Mariel's hands flew to her tits, squeezing and tugging at them mercilessly as Pip sucked at the sensitive nub of flesh between her lips.

Mariel went wild, thrashing on the bed, tweaking her nipples and rocking her hips against Pip's face. She must have already been so close to cumming that it hadn't taken much to push her over the edge.

Mariel screamed out, "OHH OHH OHHHHH!! Pip!!! OH I'M CUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!"

Mariel's skin grew hot to the touch as she thrashed about before her. Pip could feel her own orgasm growing rapidly, already clutching at her very core as Hood continued pounding into her from behind, TAKING her soooo fast, and sooo deep. Fucking her recklessly, wildly. He pulled back on her hair and wrists with each thrust, stabbing that hot cock all the way up inside her tight body. She couldn't move her hands, she couldn't move her hips, she could barely even breathe. Each thrust of Hood's cock into her pushed her face hard against Mariel's wet slit, and each gyration of her friend's hips caused that sensitive clit to slide around against her lips.

In one moment, all of the haze and dizziness cleared from her head, and she could literally feel every nerve ending throughout body as a massive orgasm gripped her entire being and TOOK her powerfully, just as Hood was doing from behind. She let go of Mariel's slit and tried to SCREAM out her pleasure, but wasn't even able to make a sound. Her lungs, like the rest of her body, stiffened up and FROZE in that moment! Her whole body went rigid, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't move a muscle, but she could feel every single bit of pleasure as she CAME soooo insanely hard. Hood's cock was gripped so tightly by her pussy that she heard him, almost as from a distance, as he roared out behind her, cumming inside her again and again. Her whole body began trembling and shaking as the orgasm swirled inside her. Her nipples were burning into the sheets below her, her pussy clutching and grasping at the long rod impaled deep within her. After what seemed like an eternity finally the orgasm released her muscles, still ravaging her pussy, but allowing her to gasp for air as she rode it out for as long as it would take her.

"Aaaaaaauuuuughhhhhh! Ahhh... Ughh... Ahhhh... Ohhhh... Ah Ah Ah Ah AHHHhhhh..." came her cries.

Every bit of her body tingled and throbbed as she came down from that high. She was breathing heavily for a long time as the aftershocks coursed through her.

Finally, when it all had passed she found herself right back where she had started, in the clutches of her lovers. She could feel Mariel stroking her face, and Hood still buried to the hilt in her pussy. He leaned forward and kissed her back, her neck, her shoulders.

"That's my girl, baby, you are so fucking beautiful."

Within moments the feel of his lips and body caused her eyes to droop, and she fell right asleep there in his arms.

---

Pip awoke slowly. It was dark outside and her body felt weak. The hearth across the room was blazing, and bathed her in soft orange light. She felt the presence of two warm bodies, which she was spooned in the middle of. Her arm was draped over the figure before her, and she could feel the soft warmth of Mariel's breast in her hand.

Pip shifted slightly, and felt the presence of Hood's cock between her legs. It was fairly hard, and the head rested right against her wet slit. She must have been squirming as she woke, because she could feel it growing harder by the second.

She couldn't believe the way this day had gone, the things they had done to her, the things she had wanted them to do. She wondered if her crew was concerned, or perhaps out looking for her right now. She stirred, attempting to get up from between her two lovers, when Hood's hand closed down over her shoulder and held her still.

"Oh no, little one. We're not done with you yet."

Pip pleaded, "No, please, I ca-" and was silenced by Hood's cock sliding deep up into her weak body in a single stroke...