Interruption Nightmare

Story Info
A private encounter in a dressing room becomes very public.
4.2k words
4.1
59.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers

I remember the first time I saw Dale's wife. She looked too young to be his, yet too old to be acting like a drunken college girl. So I have to guess that puts her actual age somewhere around the mid-thirties - to - late forties. She's old enough to have a barely legal daughter. And that daughter is the whole reason I became a client of Samson & Associates.

I met Dale at a coffee shop a few blocks from my place. He was with his family enjoying a weekend brunch before heading into the office for a few extra hours. His daughter, Ariel, had just barely turned eighteen. She is, to this day, the perfect example of a tight teen.

Her clothes were so tightly wrapped around her figure; it looked like she'd been wrapped at Santa's workshop. From the moment I saw her, I wanted nothing more than to tear her to shreds. My yearning for her had vocalized into hard groans and didn't notice until I realized the guy sitting next to me staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I snap at him.

"I don't blame you. I'd get that girl pregnant so many times..."

I looked back at her and quietly agreed with the guy sitting next to me. But unlike him, I got up to go talk to her. The moment I got over to the table, Dale recognized me.

"Aruri Digodos, one of the most-wanted men in the world. I would love to talk to you about some of your future business ventures. I know how much you respect straight shooters, so I'm going to be straight. Whatever firm you're with now sucks, and I think we could do so much more for you."

Now I admit that I was looking Dale in his eyes but in the back and front of my mind, I had his daughter bent over and was fucking her into the table. Dale couldn't tell what I was thinking, but Ariel's mother seemed to have a pretty good idea. She grabbed Ariel's hand and pulled her away from the table.

"Why don't we go see what kind of cookies they have while you two boys talk," she said in a gentle Middle Eastern accent.

I discreetly watched them walk away while joining Dale at the table.

"So, what do think?"

I looked back at Dale, "About what?"

He laughed and smiled, "About coming down to our offices and talking with us about your future."

"I don't really know about that, my schedule's kind of hectic and strict-"

"Look...," He pulled out a business card and handed it to me. "Call anytime and I'll set up just a one-on-one meeting between us. No commitments or presentations, just us talking."

I looked down at the card and noticed another name next to his.

"Who's Priya?"

"That's my wife. She's one of my partners. The most influential of course, but she won't be present at the meeting."

Before I could give him an answer, his family came back over with some cookies and cake slices. Priya offered me some, but that wasn't the sweet that I wanted.

"I'll think about it. I need to be going, so I'll leave you to your lunch."

I gave Ariel one more long look over before getting my coffee and leaving. And as I was leaving, I noticed Priya staring me down with a dark scowl on her face.

I already knew I would set up the meeting, it being the only way to get to Ariel. I was just trying to figure out when the best time to call would be. I spent the rest of the day trying to pick the right time and day. Fortunately, the universe had already made a date.

Two days later, while shopping for lingerie with some co-workers, I bumped into Ariel. She didn't really recognize me, but she remembered my tattoos.

"Hey, aren't you one of my dad's friends?"

"Well, not really. I met him once and he was talking about business."

"Yeah, the guy from the coffee shop. You know he's still waiting for you to call."

"Yeah, I kinda figured that. I've been really busy."

"Busy walking around looking at women's apparel? Aren't you a little too old to be perving around like this?"

I chuckled at her little joke, "I'm not as old as you think."

"But you are perving around."

"I'm helping my friends shop for something. We have a couple scenes coming up and they're looking for some sexy outfits."

"What kind of scenes, porn?

"Yeah, that's what we are; pornstars."

She turned her head in shyness before looking back at me, "Are you serious? So my dad's trying to get in the porn biz?"

"I think he's referring to some of the other businesses I own, outside the industry."

"Wow, my family's joining the industry."

"I don't think your dad would do so well in the industry."

"Oh, but me and my mom would."

"Well her, definitely. You...,"

I picked up one of the pairs of panties on the table next to us and held it up to her hips. She smacked my hands away from her before trying to hit me.

"What are you doing?"

"Now that you mentioned you in porn, I was trying to figure that out." I held the panties back up to her and imagined her in them. "You'd look hot in these. It perfectly contrasts with your light brown skin tone."

She snatched the panties out of my hand and looked them over.

"I'll see about that."

She walked over to the dressing rooms and put the panties on. I signaled to my friends that I found something else to do and followed her to the rooms. She was closing the door just as I got over to the little bench in front of the dressing rooms. After about two minutes, she stepped out in the little panties and looked amazing.

"You're right, I can rock these."

"I'd like to rock that," pointing at her body.

"Never happening, my parents would kill me."

I walked over to her and put my hands on her hips. Her body was just as soft as I thought it would be, but actually touching nearly made me cum right then and there. She could tell how excited I got touching her, so she bumped her hips against my crotch to further the tease. Unfortunately for her, my dick was rock hard so when she bumped into me, she got to feel how big I am.

"Oh, my god, I did not mean to feel that."

"Yeah, but you did. So I think it's only fair..." I slid my right hand across her body and down to the front of her panties.

I leaned over and kissed her to muffle the moan as I ran my hand down over her pussy. She gasped in my mouth and curled her leg around me a little as my one touch turned into a persistent rubbing. Our kissing got more intense as she slowly moved us back into her dressing room. She sat me down on the little bench in the room and licked her lips at me while playing with the band of her panties.

"There's a wet spot on them now, I think you're going to have to buy those."

"You put the wet spot there, you buy them," she snickered back at me.

After some more panty play, she sat in my lap and continued kissing me while undoing my pants. I quickly reached down to help her, and together we got my dick out in record time. She wasted no time in grabbing and stroking it.

"Just as big as I hoped," she commented.

She leaned over and continued kissing me while stroking globs of hot precum out of me. I was helpless in her hand, especially after she started moaning and rocking into me. Her tight handjob was getting faster and harder. I leaned my head back to break the kiss and breathe, but she took it as a sign to get me more riled up.

She slid out of my lap and down in front of me in one fluent motion, making sure that she rubbed the wet spot against my dick. As I looked down at her, she sucked my dick into her mouth. Her pretty face looked perfect with her lips wrapped around my shaft. I could feel the edge of her throat as she began sucking harder.

Her soft face slid back and forth on me until she broke away to spit the drool and precum onto my cock. Huge strings of the mixture coated my shaft and her lips as she sucked me back into her mouth. The foam was building around her lips and the suction sounds were getting louder. She reached up with her hand and wrapped it around my shaft, to stroke. She worked her hand and mouth in tandem to get me closer to exploding.

All the strings of precum and saliva dripped down onto her chin and shirt as she the blowjob got more extreme. She started throating me as far as she could before choking. Even after choking, she continued to try to swallow me whole. The amount of drool on her shirt became too much as the slurping was getting louder. She pulled me out of her mouth and let all the ropes break as she pulled away from my dick.

Her shirt was soaked on the front. She looked up at me, and I stared down at her while rubbing the rope mixture into my dick with a few strokes. She pushed my hand off my shaft and stroked the mixture in for me.

"Still haven't cum. You're a tough boy." She squeezed my dick in her hand until a bead of precum gushed out and splattered across her face. She jumped from the sensation, and her squealing made me laugh. "Not funny," she said while slapping my dick away from her.

I reached down and pulled her up into my lap. She moved her hips around in my hands while trying to avoid sitting on my dick. I put her down with my cock in front of her pussy, patting against her panties as it throbbed. She leaned down and kissed me while rubbing my precum slim on my face.

I reached around and cupped her supple ass in my hands to feel her tight bubble. She moaned in my mouth as I slid my right hand off her ass and around to her pussy. I found the wet spot again and this time, camel toed her. With my fingers pressing up against her clit and opening, I could feel how fluffy her lips were.

It was pure instinct to start vibrating my hand as hard as possible. She gasped in my mouth and began whimpering as I vibrated her pussy harder and faster. She could barely keep kissing me as I slid my middle finger directly over her cunt. She started rocking back and forth on my hand as I shook her pussy harder.

She reached down and grabbed my hand while rocking harder. She used her free hand to roll the bottom of her shirt up and shove the roll in her mouth. She bit down on her shirt as she came in my hand while screaming as hard as she could. I continued rubbing and vibrating her pussy until she collapsed on top of me.

She spat the roll of her shirt out and rested against my shoulder.

"Shhh," I whispered to her. "They'll hear us."

"Us, you're the one screaming," she joked.

I slid my hand back around to her ass and cupped it again. She whimpered through her orgasmic sensations until she had the strength to move again. As she leaned back up, I began pulling her shirt off completely. I threw her shirt over next to the mirror as she stood up to pull my pants all way off. I stood up to slide my last leg out while taking off my shirt.

She rocked her half naked body against mine while kissing and nibbling on my chest. I pulled her up for a kiss while grabbing at the panties that started all this. She pulled away from me and slid the bench into the middle of the dressing room. She stood over it with her back turned to me and dropped the panties down her legs.

Her cute little ass wiggled at me as she kicked the panties off and looked back at me. She bent over and put her hands on the end of the bench. She looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned.

"Fucking ride me," she demanded.

I don't know if it was her tiny teen body asking to be fucked; her tight, light brown skin glistening with sweat; her long, curly brown hair hanging in front of her shoulders; her bright eyes looking back at me; or the fact that I was just horny as fuck, but I was suddenly filled with raw urges.

I grabbed her hips and aimed my dick directly at her g-spot. As I rammed my inches into her, she jumped and covered her mouth to stop from screaming. She continued to cover her mouth as the bench began creaking. I opened her legs more and rammed into her harder. Her tight pussy was sucking on me harder than her mouth was.

She let her hand fall away from her mouth as her moans weakened. She began absorbing the pounding and groaning with every thrust. Her groans were quiet at first but when I started sliding all nine inches in and out, her groans burst with loudness. She leaned down and pulled her sock off to shove in her mouth as her pussy farted around my dick. The slurping sounds of her wetness sucking on my rod seemed to echo in the little room.

She looked back at me biting my lip at her and started bouncing into my thrusts. I reached down and pulled her arms behind her back to fuck at a deeper angle. I could feel her pussy starting to clinch and pulsate. She was moaning so hard that the sock fell out of her mouth just as her moans turned to screams.

I quickly reached up and covered her mouth as her orgasm started. She reached up and helped cover her mouth as her pussy constricted around me, but not hard enough to stop me from fucking. She whimpered and squealed harder and longer as I continued my assault. She leaned back against me and tensed up as her orgasm intensified more and more. I slowly began softening my thrusts until I was moving slow enough to pull out without causing her to yearn.

My dick flopped out of her squishy pussy, making her shudder and moan as it bounced against her lips. We pulled our hands away from her mouth to let her breathe normally.

"How was the ride?"

She looked back at me and grinned. "We're going to get caught."

I softly slapped her on the ass before running my hands around to her pussy. I slid my fingers over her clit and down her cunt, making her moan. She leaned back and kissed me while moaning from my hand stimulations. I slowly slid back into her for a few quick power pumps until she squealed really loudly.

I turned her towards me and continued kissing her while lying her down on the bench. I buried myself as deep as possible while rubbing our bodies together. She wrapped her legs around my body and moaned as I touched her cervix. I pushed the hair out of her face and continued kissing her while grinding our hips together.

She arched her back and groaned while moving her pussy up and down my shaft. I got her message and began softly pumping in and out her gushiness. I kissed her one more time before leaning up some to really get in her. From that angle, her body really looked perfect. Her tits weren't huge, but they had enough meat to jiggle with every thrust and quiver. Her flat belly swelled and emptied with dick as I began fucking harder.

I grabbed her hips and began pulling her into my thrusts faster while slamming harder. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her moans started getting loud. She reached down for the sock, but I smacked it out of her hand. She tried to object, but I slammed into her cervix to make her groan really loud.

"Don't yell, they'll hear you," I tease while continuing my assault.

I held her hands against her stomach while watching her try not to scream. I picked up my pace and started thrusting beyond her cervix. I could her feel her g-spot gorging and her pussy trying to tighten and squeeze me. Her nipples were sticking straight up in the air like little chess pieces as her orgasm got closer. She looked down at her hands shaking to get loose as her pussy was repeatedly stuffed with more of me.

"Stop, you're making me cum too hard. I'm cumming too hard!" She was gasping and trying not to scream as her pussy tightened around me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit!" she whimpered as quietly as she could.

I continued fucking her hard and fast so her orgasm would be harder. She was bouncing on the bench against me, trying to stop cumming while begging.

"I'm cumming too hard. I'm cumming too hard."

"Cum harder. Don't scream, don't."

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!" she begged more.

"I can't. Ah, shit!" I could feel my orgasm building to a hellish climax. "I need to cum."

"Ah!" She exclaimed really loudly.

Her titties were jerking around and her back was arching more and more. She laid her head back and held her breathe, which only intensified her orgasm more.

"Fuck!" she yelled out.

Suddenly there was banging on the door and then we heard her mother's voice.

"Ariel, are you okay."

Ariel was lost in another wave of orgasm as my constant fucking had pushed her into another one. She was trying to answer her, but I was still fucking her.

"Stop! Fucking stop," she whispered at me.

"I fucking can't, just answer her. Answer her or I'll just keep fucking."

I picked her hips up off the bench and fucked her deeper until she was nearly screaming. She tried to speak, but her orgasm's intensity was too much. I put her hips back on the bench and softened my thrust, but kept up my speed.

"Ariel!" her mother yelled.

I pulled her hands closer to me and really started pounding into her. The slapping sounds were getting louder as our bodies crashed into each other with great force.

"I'm still cumming...," she murmurs in panicky breaths. "Too hard, too hard, too hard."

I started using my entire length to drill her cervix and pull out to the tip before ramming back inside.

"You better answer her. Answer her."

As her mother continued pounding on the door, and her pussy continued convulsing around me, she found the strength to finally control herself.

"I'm fine," she yelled at her mom. "Stop making me cum, please," she begged me.

I continued to fuck into her until I could feel my cum shooting out of my balls. Her tiny little body looked ready to explode again so I picked up my pace.

"Ah shit, here it cums."

"Fucking cum, cum all over me; just cum!" she groaned as her pussy continued cumming.

My dick swelled inside her and exploded in a huge blast of cum. She squealed from the sensation of my cum coating the inside of her like that. I pulled my cock out of her as fast as possible to cum on her stomach, but I was cumming so much, I had already overflowed her pussy. My dick continued spewing cum all over her pussy and stomach. She whimpered and squealed while cum rained down on her.

"Are you okay?" her mother asked.

With her mind calming, she was able to answer, "Yeah, I'll be out in a few minutes."

Even while cumming, my dick screamed to fuck her again. She reached up and pumped my dick hard and fast to get every drop of cum out. I groaned with every exploding convulsion of my dick. She licked her lips and squealed as the last drops landed on her clit.

She let my cock go, and we both looked down at her slimy body and grinned. I reached down and rubbed up her pussy to her clit to make her moan again. She reached down and rubbed all of my cum into her skin like lotion until there was none left. Her pussy was still filled with cum, so I slid my softening cock into her to push the cum back into her body. "What the fuck are you doing," she whispered.

"Hiding the rest of the cum in a safe place, what do you think?"

The moment my cock slid back into her, it began hardening again. She felt it growing inside her and began giggling. " No more, now stop." She whimpered.

I leaned over and kissed her softly while throbbing inside her. She moaned in my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me while positioning my hips on hers. She leaned her head back and gasped as I slowly pumped in and out of her again.

This time, we used our kissing to muffle her early moans. Just as started to ride her again, and her pussy is squishing around me, the dressing room door opened.

"What are you doing in...?"

We looked up and saw her mother and another guy standing in the open door.

"Mom!" Ariel yelled while covering her exposed tits.

Ariel instinctively hid under my body while I brought my thrusts to a stop. Her mother had gone and gotten an employee to open the door for her. Priya and the guy were standing over us just looking down at our conjoined hips.

"What are you doing?" Priya asked.

"What are you doing, walking in here like that? The fucking door was locked."

"Watch you language little girl. I am your mother. I can walk in on you anytime I want. And look at me when I'm talking to you."

Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers
12