Interruptus5

Story Info
Linda finds something she wasn't expecting.
5.5k words
4.49
144.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers

Dark clouds line the horizon to the south. The wind has picked up since morning. Driving along the coast highway, Linda watches the palm trees begin to sway with the offshore winds. She looks down at her hands on the wheel. Lifting her right hand, she notices it's shaking. She puts it back on the wheel, too nervous to take her eyes off the road again.

"What are you doing, Linda?" She glances in the mirror, looking for answers in her sunglasses. The clock on the dash reads three-seventeen. Her store wouldn't close for another four hours, but she couldn't wait. She had to leave early. Her assistant needed to learn how to close anyway. She couldn't pass up the opportunity. Perhaps they were there. Just maybe.

Her mind drifts back to this morning in the shop. The two girls - two strangers from across the border, but the one girl… Linda bites her lip thinking of her. The one girl looks incredible in the swimsuit that she had designed. It's one of her favorites from her shop's collection, but she'd never met anyone, not even any of the models at the spring show with the body that the suit fit - never, not until today.

"Deborah," she says softly. She remembers being called into the changing room and witnessing her striking body. Just the memory of her turning around, showing off the suit brings goosebumps to her arms, her nipples echo the taughtness, curling into little knots.

Unconsciously, her right hand drifts off the wheel and onto her thigh, gently smoothing her skirt.

And then she had taken it off - her beautiful breasts, her trimmed pussy and her ass, oh, what a prefect ass. Linda moans as her fingers press her mons through her skirt and panties. Her heart begins to beat rapidly. She pushes her hips forward on the seat and lets her knees drift open.

The girls had taken several outfits back into the changing room, but it had been too long, hadn't it? I wasn't snooping. I knocked twice with no answer and then…then pulled the curtain aside. They were making love.

Linda pulls her skirt up with her hand, pressing the flesh gently on the inside of her thigh. She reaches her crotch. Like a little furnace, her pussy was hot and wet, very wet. Her fingers begin tiny little circles.

In Linda's mind she could see Deborah on her back on the couch with her knees spread and the other girl…what was her name…was licking, licking Deborah's pussy. Not little licks, not flicks of her tongue, she delved deep, eating into her pussy, that beautiful pussy.

Linda's fingers work their way under her panties, pushing aside the crotch. She feels the coolness of the air-conditioner vent blow on her lips. She slowly drags a finger up and down her slit, getting it wetter and wetter. Her breathing grows heavier and her heart beats faster as though it's trying to run away.

"Where is the turnoff?" Linda looks impatiently down the ocean side of the road.

Then slowly, she saw Deborah began to arch her back, pushing her crotch into the other girl's face, moaning as she did. She caressed her breasts with both hands, pausing to pinch and twist her nipples. She raised her head and looked down at what was being done to her pussy and then, she looked up and she saw me, those green eyes holding my gaze for a moment…a brief moment.

Linda moans loudly as she sinks two fingers into her pussy thinking of the morning scene and begins to steadily pump them in and out, fucking herself as the image of the two girls plays in her mind. She looks down, watching her fingers sink inside and withdraw alternately compressing and expanding her labia, slick with her juices. Her hips buck against her hand as the remembers the tongue of one girl licking the slit of another.

In the daydream, the lovely Deborah pinched her eyes shut and clutched at her boobs, slapping her hips up from the couch, the other girl desperately trying to ride out the waves of orgasm that ripped through that beautiful ass.

BEEP! BEEEEP! A horn honks loudly. Linda looks up. Her car has drifted across the line, heading straight for the grill of a truck! She grabs the wheel, spinning it right and slams on the brakes! WHOOSH! The truck rushes by, flying up the highway. Linda's car flies off the highway, sliding, fishtailing through the gravel and sand along the shoulder.

Her car grinds to a stop, a hundred feet off the roadway. Linda looks up from underneath her sunglasses and watches the truck race away behind the cloud of dust she's kicked up. Her heart beats a mile-a-minute. Sweat drips off her brow and runs between her breasts.

Ten feet out the driver's side window is a street sign "Punto de las Sirenas." Linda exhales deeply and blinks hard twice, shaking her head.

Ten minutes later, Linda's car comes to the end of the cul-de-sac where her father's house begins. Parked next to the driveway entrance is a blue Miata with American plates. She stops and stares at it, making sure. Smiling, she pulls into the driveway.

Linda parks and walks through the garden to the front door. She looks around the side of the house at the patio. She takes three steps out into the sand, but sees no one. Their car is here. Where are they?

Inside, she runs upstairs to the room she's been occupying while her father is away on business, tending his vineyards in the south. Entering, she thows her purse on the bed and opens the blinds facing the beach.

"Nothing. Where were…? Wait." She sees some movement in the waves.

She grabs a pair of binoculars in the hall closet and goes back to the window. In the waves, perhaps six hundred meters away, she sees them playing. Someone drops down the face of the shorebreak and stands up on the sandbar after it passes, laughing and smiling - Deborah.

Linda takes a seat on the end of the bed and watches them. Deborah's wearing Linda's suit. She looks amazing. Linda drops one hand from the binoculars and cups her breast, moaning. Shivers run up her back as she squeezes the plump appendage.

"I've got to get down there."

She drops the glasses on the bed and looks around her room. In the closet, she pulls open her suitcase and starts sifting through clothes. She pulls out a white one-piece bathing suit and holds it up to herself in front of the closet mirror. She smiles, then biting her finger, throws it on the bed. She pulls out the top to a bikini she hasn't worn all year. She can't find the bottoms. Determined, she dumps out the suitcase on the bed and sorts through everything.

"There they are." She springs off the bed with both pieces and holds them up. "Oh my God." She'd forgotten the bottoms were a thong cut. Could she wear it?

She puts the suit down, kicks off her heels and tears off her clothes. Eventually, she shimmies out of her panties and catches sight of herself in the mirror. She pauses, looking at herself. She takes a deep breath and throws her shoulders back, admiring her body. Her last boyfriend dumped her last Christmas, saying she was too fat.

She turns around and looks at her ass - no fat around her tummy or waist. "Maybe my butt's too big." She pulls at her cheeks, trying to get them to sit higher. "Mature," she says, cocking her head to the side. She faces the mirror, putting one leg up on the bed. She'd always liked her legs - long and lean.

"Runner's legs!" Her father had said.

Closing her eyes, she thinks back to Deborah on the beach and her mind drifts back to the events of the morning. She wonders whether Deborah would find her attractive. She opens her eyes and looks in the mirror. She examines the tan lines around her boobs, putting her hands over them, covering the nipples. She cups them and holds them up like a bra would. Then, briefly, she imagines another soft pair of hands on her breasts, rubbing them softly, caressing them and then painted, shiny lips kissing the nipples. She smiles and laughs. "Me with a woman!" If it were to happen, she would have to tell her brother, Aldo.

Linda and Aldo had grown up together in the south, in a house near the vineyards. It wasn't until they both moved out, that her parents had moved to Ensenada and kept a house here on the beach. She and her brother had always been the closest of friends, sharing all their secrets, all their dreams. Aldo had stayed in the south after she moved out, running their father's business when he was absent from it, making deals in other countries or staying here at the beach house, trying to slow his life down.

Linda had moved out before Aldo, opening her shop in Ensenada and moving away from her closest friend. They still talked by phone once-in-a-while, but it just wasn't the same. She felt a little guilty as though she had left him holding the family business bag, but that was just her. Aldo assured her that he was fine with the arrangement. "After all," he had said, "It's not like we still don't love each other."

True, Aldo, beautiful, handsome Aldo could charm the scales off of a snake. His dark curly hair, his deep brown eyes and the laughing smile that said he knew something that you didn't. She loved him. In fact, when he had started dating, Linda was worse than their father, asking about his girlfriends and what they did. She had been jealous, vying for the attention that had been hers.

She had seen him once with one of his dates. On a sleepless night, she woke to find him kissing a naked girl in the living room. She had started to scold him, but then the girl had slid off the sofa to her knees and started sucking her brother's cock. She didn't know what to do. She was worried that her father or mother might wake and catch them, but she couldn't interrupt…this. It was too intimate and too exciting. Her body had started reacting, watching them and she went back to bed, desperately trying to forget what she had seen.

Perhaps that was the end. Perhaps that was the little sliver of unshared secrecy that made them drift apart. Linda moved out the next summer.

At the mirror, Linda once again looks at her body. Her breasts aren't as they once were - as firm as Deborah's, but they are larger, perhaps more feminine - more mature, not a girl's breasts any longer. The dark brown of her aureole become pink as her nipples rose in their centers. Her olive skin is certainly her best feature; even, smooth and unblemished.

She picks up the top, fastening it in front of her and slides the cups around, positioning them just so over her breasts. She ties the top behind her neck, then turns right and left admiring the effect in the mirror. She smiles and puts on the thong, pulling the ties on the sides high over her hips. She turns around and looks at her ass. The thong disappears into the crevice between the round globes.

Linda bites her lip and bounces her butt up and down. "Not bad, not bad."

She walks to the window and puts the binoculars to her eyes again. The one girl is halfway across the beach, walking towards some palm trees. Deborah rides one last wave and starts running up the beach after her friend. Linda licks her lips watching them.

When the first girl reaches some towels near the palm trees, she immediately takes her suit off. Linda inhales deeply, admiring the long blonde hair and athletic body - flat chested, but gorgeous long legs. She bends down to a beach towel and lays down, belly up.

Deborah approaches and speaks to the other girl, then she looks right at Linda. Panicked, Linda ducks. "Did they see me?" she worries. She crawls over the bed to another window and slowly peeks outside. Deborah still watches the house, but pulls off her suit anyway. The curvy body comes into view that Linda had admired that morning in her shop. She licks her lips again and her heart beats a little quicker. Deborah lies down next to the other girl. Now, both girls are just visible over a small dune at the base of the trees. Suddenly, Deborah sits up and pours something from a bottle onto her hands. She begins putting lotion on her friend, but Linda can't see what the hands are doing.

With the binoculars around her neck, she runs downstairs and looks out the back windows on the bottom floor. Nothing, the view is even worse. "The telescope!"

Linda's father has a huge telescope in his study on the second floor. That room has one wall that was nothing but windows overlooking the point and the beach.

She runs through the kitchen to the back staircase leading to the study. About halfway up the stairs, she hears something - someone's voice. Linda stops quickly like a deer and listens. She can't make out what it is, just some low murmuring. She turns the corner of the staircase and peeks over the top of the last stair.

Someone is looking through the telescope while sitting in her father's high-backed leather chair. She can just see hands and hair, but who, who is it? Linda quietly climbs up one more stair, trying to get a better look. Thick black hair, black eyebrows, dark skin…a man leans forward to adjust the telescope - Aldo!

Linda climbs back down the stairs and thinks. "What's he doing here?"

She sneaks back up the stairs and looks again. There's no one else in the room that she can see, but the low murmuring continues. She climbs two more stairs trying to hear what he is saying. When the words finally come into focus, Linda stops and smiles.

"Ooo, look at that ass. My God, how beautiful. Rub it, baby. Yeah, touch her butt. "

She quickly climbs back down the stairs to the kitchen, her hand over her mouth. It is all she can do to keep from laughing out loud. Aldo is watching the two girls, just like me.

She climbs the stairs again, watching carefully to make sure Aldo doesn't see her. At the top, she looks around and makes notes - Aldo in her father's chair, her father's desk and office, the wet bar, barstools and the sitting area. To her right, near the wet bar, was a big leather sofa. Linda quietly climbs to the top and slowly tiptoes to the couch and sits down. Aldo keeps a running commentary of what happens on the beach.

"Turn over. Oh yeah, that's it. Jesus! Look at those nipples. Those are fucking hot. Yeah, baby, oil her up. Oil up your girlfriend."

On the couch, Linda has a better view of her brother sitting in her father's chair even though he faces away from her now. She can see him clearly in the reflection off the dark, tinted glass of the windows facing the beach.

Aldo is entranced watching the girls. "Oh, fuck yeah. Lick her tits, girl. Tongue them. Oh, ho! Just like that, yeah!"

Aldo turns the leather chair towards the telescope and the lower half of his body slides into Linda's view. A stiff erection was sticks out of the opening in his trousers and he strokes it with his hand, slowly up and down as he babbles on.

"These chicks are amazing. Look at her go for her babies' boobs. Munch 'em up, baby."

Linda's mischievous demeanor quickly turns to shock. Her eyes widen and her mouth grows dry. She's afraid to move.

"She's going down on her. Oh fuck! That's so hot!" Aldo sits back and stroks his cock faster now. It's head growing darker. The brown shaft trembles as his fist pumps it. He takes his other hand and puts it in his crotch, massaging his balls as he jacks off.

Linda can't take her eyes off what her brother does. Her breath becomes more and more harsh flowing in and out of her mouth. She's never seen a man jack off before. Sure, she's seen pictures, but those were anonymous men, not someone she knew - not her brother.

Her fingers move, brushing her leg. She looks down. Both hands are in her lap, one on her hip and one cups her mound. She feels the heat. She feels the moisture against the palm of her hand. Her nipples poke lewdly through the material hugging her breasts. She looks back at the man jacking off. The long brown shaft stretching and rocking in the leather chair. The intense look on the man's face as he works to make himself cum.

Linda leans back on the sofa and relaxes, putting one foot up on the cushion. She closes her eyes tightly as her fingers push roughly into her crotch.

It's like squeezing a ripe peach. Juices flow into the crotch of her suit. Her breath begins to cum in little trembling waves. She opens her eyes and looks down at her bottoms. The dark material betraying her arousal. She brings her long fingered hand up to her tummy and pushes down, her painted nails sliding beneath the elastic band and through her curly pubic hair until they slide into her slick canal.

She watches as her suit bulges with the addition of her hand, and her middle finger slides along the top of her cleft and into her vagina. She exhales sharply when she feels contact with her constricted passage. Linda hears her brother sit forward in the chair.

"Look at that, she's cumming on the girl's mouth. She's got her hands on the back of her head, fucking her pussy against her face. Oh man, oh man!"

Aldo pumps with renewed vigor, looking into the telescope, all the while fisting his cock, his beautiful hard cock - up and down, up and down, pulling, stroking, jacking…

Linda pulls her hand out of her bottoms, raises her butt off the couch and moves aside the crotch of the thong with both hands. She put two fingers of her left hand at the mouth of her vagina and pushes inward steadily until they're knuckle deep inside of her. As she starts sliding them in and out, her hips begin to rock in harmony. She closes her eyes tightly, feeling the charged sensations climbing up and down her body and quietly masturbating to the visions of her brother jacking off.

"Do you know these girls, Linda?" Linda's interrupted reverie searches her mind for the answer to that as she continues to buck her hips in time with her hand.

"Linda!" Her eyes fly open. Aldo stands in front of her, his hard cock in his hand, masturbating along with her. His eyes flick from her face to the fingers in her pussy.

"I said, do you know these girls?" He looks her straight in the eye.

Still shocked, she nods her head up and down. She looks down at his cock, now swollen, the head glistening from the windows' light.

"Are they your lovers?" Puzzled, she shakes her head "No" still stealing glances at his dick.

"How do you know them? Have you seen them do this before?" Linda is too far gone to stop. Her body starts to tense. Her legs shake.

"Y-yes, at the shop. I saw them. I watched them." Her fingers continue to pump.

Aldo glances at the binoculars lying on her tummy and smiles. "Oh, I see. You wanted to use the telescope."

Linda looks at his cock. A drop of precum falls to the floor at his feet. "Yes."

"You wanted to watch them again. Watch them make love."

"Yes."

Aldo steps closer. He's right beside Linda now, next to the couch, still stroking. He shakes his penis at her. "But you weren't expecting to see this. Were you, Linda?"

"No. No, Aldo."

Aldo steps in front of her and sits down on the coffee table across from Linda. He puts one hand behind him and leans back. He continues to jack his cock, breathing hard now through his mouth and watching her. Now, he sits right across from her, right between her knees.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Linda looks at his eyes boring into hers.

"I knew you were there, watching from the doorway when Gwen was blowing me on the couch. I saw you, watching."

Linda's eyes flutter. Tremors climb up her stomach. A little orgasm trembles through her body as she presses her thumb tightly against her clit. Her breath comes back to her and she opens her eyes, watching her brother.

"So, you do remember that night, I see."

Linda nods weakly.

"What do you remember, Linda? Tell me."

Pictures of Aldo lying back with the young blonde girl between his legs come flying out of her mind.

"I remember her…on the floor…sucking…licking…your, your…"

"My cock, Linda. She was sucking my cock. She was good, too. But how about me, Linda, what was I doing?"

More images appear in her min's' eye of Aldo lying on the couch, but his face, his eyes…

JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers
12