Interstate Interlude

Story Info
Dan enjoys a treat, or does he?
914 words
3.88
13.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers

Dan was minding his own business riding up the interstate in his pickup truck. He was headed to the nearest town and the hardware for some supplies and a couple of tools he needed back at the cabin. He enjoyed living out in the remote woods, and his wife had become to love it as much as he did, maybe more. Theirs was a simple life, though comfortable, but had become a real routine. There wasn't much variety in their lives. To make it worse, at least for Dan, was that there was no sex life, at all.

His wife was a sweet person, thoughtful and loving, but she'd never been one to care much for sex or making out. Passion was more mental for her. For Dan it was tough, especially when his wife had developed some tumors which had to be removed surgically. They were benign, thankfully, but the combination of her seeming lack of libido with the surgery and medications afterwards resulted in sex being a thing of the past. It simply wasn't comfortable for her anymore, quite painful actually, so theirs was a life of abstinence. Well, if you don't count the times Dan pleasured himself in search of relief. His wife didn't even want to participate in that, felt it dirty and sinful, so he kept that to himself.

Back to the interstate. In all his years of riding the highways on a motorcycle or in a truck Dan had never been flashed so when the red Mustang pulled alongside his truck and rode there he was shocked to see a well endowed brunette riding there with her right breast fully exposed to him. So shocked that he had to look away, think for a moment, then look back to affirm what he'd seen. Sure enough, a nice, plump, fully exposed boob. The girl motioned towards her boob then to her mouth as if to ask if he wanted to taste it, and Dan emphatically nodded yes. He knew better than to do something like that but it was as if his body had taken over and ignored his better judgment.

The rode tandem like that for another mile or two then the Mustang pulled in front of Dan and over into his lane. A few miles on up the interstate the Mustang signaled and pulled off at an exit that Dan knew well. It was a fairly remote area with no houses or businesses at the interchange, and there were wide gravel shoulders where truckers would often pull over for a rest overnight. The Mustang pulled over onto one of those gravel shoulders and Dan pulled his truck alongside and got out to see that boob up close and personal.

The driver motioned for Dan to go to the passenger door, so Dan circled around the car, opened the door and slid into the passenger seat. The breast was still uncovered, the girl smiled, and Dan nervously cupped the breast in his hand. This was a strange experience to him, forwardness and openness he was unaccustomed to. They spoke little, more regarding his admiration for her breasts than anything, and he leaned over to suckle at the nipple. As he did she uncovered the left breast and pulled Dan's hand up to that nipple as he savored the other. By this time the crotches in Dan's jeans were on fire, pained from being cramped while trying to grow into a full fledged hard on.

Dan leaned up from the nipple and took the opportunity to unzip and unbuckle his jeans, pull his underwear aside and free his erection. Mustang Girl immediately reached to hold it, then began to slide her hand up and down the full length of his cock. Mutual fondling continued for several minutes with little conversation, and Mustang Girl had managed to unclothe enough that she was fully nude from the waist up. She kept her legs tightly together and held one hand over her crotch at all times, as if to warn that the treasure down there was off limits.

Dan was unaccustomed to a soft, female hand pleasuring his cock and the energies were building quickly from within. When Mustang Girl leaned over and took his cock into her warm, moist mouth it was all Dan could do to keep his breath. She ran her lip down the length of his cock, taking his full length into her mouth, then sensing his state of arousal she began more quickly and forcibly work the head of his dick with her mouth while her hand moved up and down the shaft.

Cumming came quickly, powerfully and abundantly for Dan, surprising even him in how it overtook him by surprise. Mustang Girl took all of his juices in stride, swallowing all as it flowed from his balls and out his cock. She gently let off the pressure and cleaned every trace of cum from Dan's softening dick, then sat back up with a smile on her face. When Dan began to speak she reached out and put a finger to his lips to quiet him.

"Time for you to go now."

Dan opened the door and stepped from the Mustang. Closing the door he leaned down to the window and asked if he'd see her around sometime. Mustang Girl just smiled, started the engine and pulled from the lot. Within a second it was as if the Mustang and the fair breasted girl were never there.

FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers