Interstate Mirage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrenCain
BrenCain
24 Followers

"Stick one of those big fingers in my pussy, Frank, stretch out that little hole with your thick fingers," she moaned.

He rubbed her clit for just a moment longer, then, just like before as he would tease her opening he went in just enough but he lingered, making circular motions.

"Oh fuck yeah," she cried, "push it in nice and slow."

He enjoyed teasing her, watching her squirm and pant. He very slowly pushed his finger into her tight canal and was she tight.

"Oh gawd," she moaned, "do it again!"

He followed her instructions, she cried out again, "Rub my clit again then stick your big finger back into my pussy slowly."

He massaged her hard little clit for a few brief seconds then penetrated her tight pussy hole again, she was tighter than before.

He did this a few more times, he thought for sure she would have cum by now, she moaned and cried out constantly.

"Stick two fingers in me and rub my clit, I wanna cum on your big fingers," she begged.

His left hand stopped holding her lips open and he slid his middle and index finger around her juice slit, getting ready to insert them into her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, do it slow."

He slowly inserted his two fingers into her tight canal, the whole time she moaned and cried out, "Oh gawd, I'm gonna cum so hard on your fingers. Play with my clit, Frank, make me cum."

He massaged her engorged clit with his thumb and almost immediately he could feel her pussy walls tightening, "Oh fuck yeah, oh gawd, finger fuck me, do it real slow," she whispered.

He moved his fingers slowly out and then slowly in, as wet as she was he still had to push in, she was so unbelievably tight, he could only imagine how tight she'd be around his cock.

For only half a minute he slowly finger fucked her and played with her clit, her body glistened with perspiration and her nipples were hard and puckered, he could do this all day, watching her big tits, stare down onto her sweet wet pussy with its tight hole and that puckered little eye just below it.

The walls of her cunt closed in tightly on Franks fingers, sucking them into her, her clit became like a little rock, and he knew she was about to come, "Cum on my fingers little girl, you like that, my big thick fingers in your tight little hole, come on, cum on them. You like me rubbing your big clit and finger fucking your tight pussy," he pulled his fingers slowly out and slowly in, surely this would have been like torture to her.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum," she panted and moaned, and as he stuck his fingers in her body went rigid, "Oh fuck, oh, I'm cumming, oh god!"

She arched her back off of the steering wheel, a hot gush of her juice covered his fingers and hands. She wailed with pleasure, panting and quaking. The walls of her pussy contracting on his fingers while he gently caressed her rock hard nub while she came.

A few moments later she leaned back against the wheel, her face was flushed, her nipples hard and erect.

She slid off the steering wheel and sat next to him with her feet tucked under her, "I have the sneaking suspicion that your cock is as thick and as meaty as your fingers, why don't you pull it out and let me see?"

Frank didn't have to be told twice, he undid his constrictive pants and pulled out his dick, it was probably only seven inches long but Jenny was right, it was thick, almost five inches round. He knows this because his first wife measured him once, for fun.

She gasped at the sight then giggled a high pitched girlish sound, "Oh, I was right. You know, that has to be the thickest cock I ever seen," she told him with a hungry look in her eyes.

"Is it now? How many dicks have you seen little girl?"

"Enough... enough to know I like thick cocks, Frank." She paused for a moment, she reached out and grabbed it by the base, "I love thick cocks because they feel so good in my pussy."

He groaned loudly, his dick pulsed, and all she had to do was stroke it a few times and he's squirt his load, "Careful now, it's loaded."

"Oh Frank, I can't even put my fingers around it," she sort of pouted. She was right however, she couldn't circle her little fingers around his shaft.

"It don't matter, hunny, it still feels damn good."

She had managed to stroke him a few times, her smooth hands feeling like heaven on his aching member.

"I know what would feel even better," she cooed.

"Oh yeah?" He breathed, "What's that?"

She removed her hand from his dick and began to straddle him, like she was about to drive the truck, "Like I said, I love the feel of a thick cock in my tight pussy and I'd like to see if I could fit your nice thick one in my tight little bald pussy. I think that would feel amazing."

"It'll feel better than amazing," he said as he watched her reach between her legs and grab his cock.

She lowered herself just enough that she smeared the head of his shaft up and down her wet slit, after a few passes she positioned his head to the opening of her hole.

"This is gonna feel so great, your big cock in me, stretching my pussy, I know I'm gonna cum again," she told him.

He could hardly believe what was happening, it was the most incredible sensation because her pussy was very tight and hot as could be.

It took what felt like eternity for her to slide her little pussy on his shaft, it was agonizing yet amazing at the same time. His balls were so tight he thought for sure he'd toss his load in seconds.

Frank lost track of how many times she moved her tight, wet pussy up and down his shaft, he was overwhelmed by the pure ecstasy his body was experienced.

Her moans and gasps of pleasure filled the cab and made his balls squeeze even more. He had enough sense left in his brain to reach his left arm around her to pull at one of her nipples while the other arm found the hard little clit between her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh, gawd, yes, Frank," she cried, "make me cum again."

All time disappeared; the only real thing he could comprehend was the feel of her wet pussy pumping on his dick, her soft, bouncing tit in his left hand and her wet, silky hard clit being pinched between the fingers in his right hand.

His pleasure soon reached a peak where it felt like it hovered for eternity; the feeling was so intense that it bordered on pain. Somewhere in his mind he wondered what the hold up was.

"Oh Frank, I'm gonna cum," she moaned breathlessly, "don't stop!"

He could feel her muscles tightening around his shaft, he didn't think it was possible because she was already so tight.

Suddenly she cried out, he felt the spasms of her pussy on him.

In that instant he felt his balls give one final clutch and the pleasure shot down his legs into his toes as he came inside her hole. "Oh, fuck..."

Load after load of cum shot from his cock into her; her tight, pulsing pussy squeezing last drop from him.

He didn't know when he lost consciousness; be it passing out from pure ecstasy or falling asleep, he did in fact become awake and aware that he was alone.

"Jenny?" he called as he did up his pants, his limp, dry cock hanging out.

He looked in back, thinking maybe she went to sleep in his bed; she was not there.

Frank noticed that her bag was missing.

Instantly he checked his mirrors, when he didn't see her he exited the cab and walked the entire way around the truck.

No Jenny. He was suddenly feeling guilty. Did she think he wouldn't give her a ride to the southern part of Georgia? Did she feel guilty? He laughed at himself, more than likely she was disgusted after I fell asleep.

Well, if she's on foot and still headed south I'll catch up to her, he told himself.

Two hours later Frank found himself at the truck stop without any sign of the young Jenny. He was concerned but figured she found someone else to take her south. With that body, who wouldn't want to pick her up?

Regardless of what he told himself, he still asked a few of the guys enjoying an early dinner at the truck stop.

It wasn't until he talked to a pair of trucker that he finally got some information.

"Excuse me but y'all haven't seen a young woman come through recently?" Frank asked quickly, expecting the regular "no" to his question.

However, the two looked at each other apprehensively.

"She's about yae high," he motioned with his hand, "has long light brown hair, blue eyes, southern accent, wearing a white top and shorts?"

The two men seemed to exchange a brief unspoken communication, "Her name wouldn't happen to have been Jenny, would it?"

Suddenly, Frank felt relief. So, she did pass this way, he must have just missed her. "How long ago she come through here?"

Again, the two exchanged looks.

"Well, she passed through here about six years ago," the one man responded quietly.

Frank paused for a moment, he must not have heard them right. "No, no, she's probably only eighteen or so."

"Yes, we know who you are talking about," the other man said, "she was hitch hiking along I95, right?"

"Yeah," Frank's initial thought was that she was a frequent hitch hiker.

The other man cleared his throat, "Friendly young thing, am I right?" He gave a look to Frank that indicated that friendly didn't mean kind, he was implying a sexual encounter.

"Yessss...but," he didn't know how to respond. How did they know? And there was no way she came through here six years ago.

"That there was Jenny Aubrey," one of the unnamed men began, "she came through her six years ago with another trucker while hitch hiking. On their way down south she was expressing her thanks to the trucker, he swerved off the road. Killed them both."

Frank scoffed, "She was very much alive and warm when I... when she was in my cab."

They both nodded, "They all said the same thing."

Frank paused, "They?"

"Seven of 'em," said the one after sipping his coffee, "eight now."

"I don't believe any of this, y'all are pullin' my leg!"

Frank was about to turn around when one of the men interrupted his movement, "Don't believe us? Between here and the next truck stop is a little memorial on the road side. I do believe there is a picture of her at the site."

Frank left the two men, what a joke!

Two hours later Frank stood on the side of I95 staring a site marker with tacky plastic flowers, a faded white cross indicating where a fatal crash occurred and two cheap picture frames.

Frank picked up one of the two framed photos that rested against the cross.

Though faded from the southern sun, he could still make out the face of the young Jenny.

"I'll be damned," he muttered to himself, "best pussy I ever got and it was from a dead girl."

BrenCain
BrenCain
24 Followers
12