Interupted Office Work

Story Info
Wife wrecks horny hubby's concentration.
1k words
3.56
24.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm wondering how long I can sit here watching you working so seriously at your desk? You exuberate a certain sex appeal as you concentrate on your finances. I’m not sure why, but I watch you and I feel a certain burning desire to make love to you. I wonder if you look this focused when you are making love to me. Do you concentrate this hard on every detail in satisfying me? Does it happen spontaneously or do you mentally think and strategically plan each move as you go over every inch of me? I wonder.

What would you say if you had to write out every detail in a strategic plot to make me orgasm? Would it read like a Harlequin novel or a spy novel? Would you be the hero or the bad guy that gets the girl in the end despite the hero’s attempts to keep her for himself? Would your romantic side blend with the your aggressive sexual side? I wonder.

I sit and wonder how easy it would be for me to distract you from your deep thoughts. What would happen if I came in and just sat watching you? How long would it take for you to sense my needs? Would you need coaxing? I imagine coming up from behind you, rubbing your neck and shoulders, feeling the tension slip away as I rub the muscles harder and harder. You want to get your work done, but the relaxing feeling you begin to feel takes over. You have trouble concentrating on the paperwork. The numbers blend on the paper. I kiss your neck, and you feel my warm breathe. My lips pressing longer with each kiss.

What’s the thought in your head? I spin your chair on my direction and as I lean into you, you get a slight peek at the fullness of my breasts and my cleavage. Does the lace on my bra add to the view? Do you even care if there is lace on my bra? How much of the details are necessary? My mouth seeks out yours and my tongue traces the edge of your lips. My hands on your arms caressing.

No words need to be spoken. You know my needs. I love the feel of your tongue as it plays with mine. Your kisses are so provocative. Remember the night we did nothing but kiss to see how long we could go without making love? I told you it wouldn’t work. Pulling me into your lap, your arms hold me into you. How is it we can never go long without our kisses becoming so aggressive? I sometimes feel as if my mouth cannot get enough of yours. Your hands tease my nipples through my shirt. I love they way they harden at your touch. I love the way one nipple is never enough.

So what would happen if I suddenly left? Do you easily return to your work? Do you sit and think about what might have happened next? Will the desire you feel subside, or do you linger in the moment. What holds your focus? My kisses, the sight of my breasts, or the feel of my nipple?

Of course, I don’t leave because you see I want to be here with you. I was not content to sit and simply watch you work. As spontaneous a person I can be, I also like to plot. I like being the aggressor. I like control. I kneel in front of you and help you release yourself from your pants. I seem to have had some effect on you. Insisting you sit and relax, you fall back in the chair and let me lead. I love the feel of you in my hands, especially as you grow. Slowly I take you in my mouth, gently. I love swirling my tongue around the soft head. I wonder if you like it when I go slow or is it best when I am aggressive? Feeling warm, I remove my top. I am in no hurry to remove anything else. I love the feel of my lacy things. I love how you watch me as I dress in the morning. I sometimes think you like it best when I romp in just my lacy things.

Your hands reach for my breasts. I love taking you deeper in my mouth. It has become a mental game for me to see how far I can swallow you. Remember when you taught me how to love you like this? I was so awkward at first, but soon mastered the act. I love the taste of your pre-cum, slowly oozing. My tongue tasting, wanting more. My hands caressing your balls. I’m never sure who is more excited. Taking off my bra, my breasts fall in your hands. I love the way you caress them. I love the way our senses are heightened. The smell of you, the taste and feel. Sitting up more , I allow you to take a hard nipple in your mouth.

Your tongue moving over it in small circles. A small gasp escapes from me. My hand never leaving your cock, continually maintaining the perfect rhythm. I want to taste you again. I love being aggressive. Deeper I take you. Lapping and suckling every area. I can feel your balls tighten. I know you are close to releasing. I love being in control. I sometimes back off a little to lengthen the feeling for you. I can’t today. I want to feel your warm stickiness in my mouth. I love hearing you orgasm. The throaty moans, the ultimate release of air you held in your lungs. I can feel all your muscles that were so briefly tightened immediately relax. The rush to your brain, the intense feelings of an orgasm slip away slowly.

Sometimes I swallow it all, and sometimes I don’t. It never matters to you. Today I can’t get enough of you. Licking the shaft, no drop remains. There are times when satisfying you is all I want. I dress and kiss you softly instructing you to return to work. Standing out of your view of me, I am able to watch you again. You return to work, but the concentration you had earlier is now gone.

What’s going on in your thoughts? You sit and smile, looking very happy and satisfied. For now.