Intervention Ch. 03

Story Info
Thomas and Tina need Mom to be okay with their love.
3.8k words
4.81
197.2k
209

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,051 Followers

Tina and I had just confessed the same secret: each of us has lusted for the other since we were teens. More than that, we had each confessed a love that went far beyond lust and beyond the love that a sister and brother should share.

My mother had talked Tina into joining her at my home in Southern California for an "intervention," apparently intending to get me to stop having so much sex, or stop having sex with multiple women, or stop having sex where other people can see it. Or maybe all of that. Mom had flown out by herself the week before to "calm Thomas down" but instead had been seduced by my lover and personal trainer, Nela, into what became a threesome that brought me dangerously close to having sex with my own mother. Since then I had seen Mom and Nela once in another "69" on the patio, and according to Nela they had been together several more times behind closed doors. Mom might want me to calm down but she was clearly enjoying her first relationship with a woman.

Now Tina was suggesting that I could clear the way for our own incestuous relationship by having sex with my mother.

"It's obvious," said Tina. "Mom as much as told me that she wanted you. And once you two make love it'll be pretty hard for her to criticize us for doing the same."

"I think it'd be pretty easy to make it happen" I said. "But... how would you feel if I had sex with Mom? And how will the others feel about this?"

"I can't speak for the others," Tina said. "But I'm totally turned on by the thought of you and Mom making love. Especially because it means that you and I can be together, too."

"We could do that right now," I said. "Right here." I pulled her to me and kissed her. She responded but then pulled away from me.

"We could," she said. "But I need Mom to be okay with this. I want our relationship to be long-term." She looked down, away from me. "If you do."

I pulled her back to me and kissed her again, deeply, then held her face so that she had to look directly into my eyes.

"Yes, Tina, yes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I told you, you're my dream girl. I love you. I'll give up Nela and Juana and the others to be with you."

She pushed me away again. "Oh no you won't, you idiot," she said. "Your life here is the hottest thing ever. I just want to be part of it too, and I'm hoping Nela will let me into your bed."

I was stunned. My darling little sister wanted me, but wanted me to keep having sex with other women?

I said, "Tina, I love you. I'm in love with you. I'm willing to stop 'seeing' other women. I'm willing to be faithful to you."

"Fuck that," Tina said. "First off, at this point in your life there's no way you'd be happy restricting yourself to one lover. I'm not going to try to stop you now. Second, Big Bro: I like women, too. I want your women. If they get to have you then I get to have them. It's only fair, right?"

"Jesus," I said.

----------

Juana and Esmeralda were working in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, Mom," Esmeralda said, drying her hands. "That must be Julie, here to study."

"Okay, mija," said Juana.

"Hi Ez!" Julie came through the door and gave Esmeralda a hug, and together they walked to the dining room and Julie dumped her books on the table.

"Are you hungry?" said Esmeralda. "Mom and I are in the kitchen making lunch."

"You bet, Ez," said Julie. "I could eat a horse."

"Sorry, we're making tamales," Esmeralda said with a grin. "Maybe we can make horse for dinner."

"Oh, har har," said Julie. "Do you need some help in the kitchen or should I go ahead and set up to study here?"

"We're about done," Esmeralda said, walking away. "Let me just finish up helping Mom and I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay." Julie grabbed the science book out of her stack and thumbed to the section her class was currently studying. Then she pulled her notepad out of her backpack and was about to start the process of skimming and taking notes when she was distracted by splashing sounds from the backyard. Curious, she walked to the sliding glass door that looked out onto the patio, just in time to see a tall, tanned, well-built young man climb out of the swimming pool. She gasped and her hand flew to her mouth. The man was naked. She watched as he walked, dripping, to a lounge chair. He stood over it as he used his hands to squeegee the water out of his hair.

He's beautiful, Julie thought. She continued watching as he lay down on the lounger and stretched out on his back and began soaking up the sun. Then she tore herself away and ran to the kitchen, passing Juana on the way. She ran up behind Esmeralda.

"Ez," she whispered, "there's naked man in your backyard!"

"Oh, shit," said Esmeralda. "That's Thomas, I mean Mr. Barker. This is his house, and he likes to suntan in the nude. I forgot to tell him that you were coming over. I'm so sorry, Julie. I'll tell him you're here now; I'm sure he'll put something on so you won't be offended."

"Oh, I'm not offended," said Julie. "I was just surprised. I didn't expect to see a naked man outside. Hey, if it's his place, he should just go for it. I don't want to get in the way of his pleasure."

"That's how I feel, too," said Esmeralda. "Not to mention that he's nice to look at."

"Yeah," Julie giggled. "He's gorgeous!"

They walked back out to the dining room and right past the books to the sliding glass door. Juana was outside with Thomas, serving tamales and beer.

"Wow, I thought your mom would be a conservative Mexican Catholic... no offense," said Julie. "But there she is serving lunch to a naked guy!"

"You have no idea," said Esmeralda, remembering the sight of Thomas pounding his hard cock into her mother from behind. Her pussy started to tingle and she shivered.

"Ez, suddenly I wish I'd brought my swimsuit," said Julie.

"You won't need one," said Esmeralda, and Julie blushed. "But first let's have lunch and see about studying."

Julie reluctantly tore herself away from the window and walked with Esmeralda back to the dining room table. She heard the screen door open and close, and Juana walked up to them.

"Tamales?" she said. "And sodas?"

"Tamales and cervezas, Mom?" said Esmeralda.

"Sodas," Juana said firmly. "Better for studying. After studying... we'll talk."

"Okay, Mom," said Esmeralda.

"So," said Julie when Juana had left, "do you get to serve Thomas when he's naked, too?"

"Sure," said Esmeralda.

"Really? Goddamn," said Julie. "Lucky."

"Whatever," said Esmeralda.

"Has he ever tried to... you know," said Julie.

"What?"

"You know, touch you, do things to you..."

"Thomas is a perfect gentleman, Julie," said Esmeralda.

"A perfect naked gentleman." Julie giggled. "So, all he does is sunbathe naked?"

Esmeralda squirmed. "Not... exactly."

"What? What does he do? Does he masturbate?"

Esmeralda's cheeks flushed. "Julie! No, not ever. He never does that."

"Sorry. But... something. I can tell. He does something. What?"

Esmeralda was silent.

"Lunch!" Juana delivered plates of tamales and two icy bottle of Negra Modelo to the dining room table.

"Mom! Thanks!" Esmeralda eyed the beers.

"Well... You are such a good girl, and you and your friend are getting together to study. You deserve a beer if that's what you want."

Esmeralda stood and hugged her mother while Julie watched.

"Gracias, mama," Esmeralda said. Juana smiled at her and walked back to the kitchen.

"Shit, I'm totally jealous," said Julie.

"Why?"

"I already love your mother. I wish mine was half as cool as yours. And... you've got naked guys in your backyard!!"

"Guy, singular," said Esmeralda.

Silence descended as they made short work of the tamales and sipped beer.

----------

"Hello Thomas. Can I share some sun with you?"

I looked up in time to see my mother take off her robe and expose her glorious nude body to the world. Her beautiful breasts jiggled as she sat down on the lounger next to me. I stared until Mom snapped her fingers in front of my face. I looked up, guilty at having been caught leering.

"I said 'Hello,' you naughty boy," she said with a grin.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

Mom rolled over onto her front and now I was treated to the sight of her perfect ass, so I stared at that for a while, too.

"Thomas, are you quite alright?" she said.

I decided to go with honesty. "Mom, your body is perfection. I'm sorry, I know it's wrong but I just can't help staring."

She smiled. "Why, thank you, Dear. Tell me more."

"What?"

"This old lady doesn't hear that kind of compliment much these days, especially from someone who could be hanging out with much younger women. So I'd like you to tell me exactly what you think is so perfect about my body."

I swallowed. "I'm not sure I can talk that way with you. You're my Mom."

"Oh, nonsense. We all know there's not a shy bone in your body."

True. I took a deep breath. "Okay. Well, of course you're in beautiful shape. And not just for your age... you have the body of a much younger woman. I know you work out a lot, and it shows. That's attractive in and of itself."

"Go on," she said.

"Your skin is flawless," I said. Without thinking, I reached out and touched her back, and she shivered a little. "So soft and smooth. You could be a body lotion model." Inspired, I grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and squirted some onto my hands and began smoothing it into Mom's back. She stretched and made contented sounds as I gave her a little impromptu massage.

"Mmmm," she said. "Go on."

My hands reached her ass. "Your derriere... "

"Oh please, Thomas. My what?"

I squeezed the twin globes of flesh. "Your ass, Mom. Your ass is perfect. The perfect shape. Beautiful." I rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks as I talked. "So round and firm. Perfectly curved. I've never, ever seen a nicer ass, Mom, and I've seen a lot of them."

"Mmmm," she said.

My cock was now at full attention and, as usual, began to do my thinking for me. I squeezed out more lotion and went back to working Mom's butt, only now I let the tips of my fingers work into the crack between her cheeks as my hands moved. I positioned myself behind her on her lounger and she spread her legs to make room for me in between, giving me a nice view of her pussy. It was dewy wet, telling me that Mom was turned on either by my talking or by my massage. I realized that this might be the time for what Tina had talked about, the time to make love with Mom. I was certainly hard and ready enough. But unlike the lust and love I had for Tina, I had never before thought of having sex with my mother. I wasn't sure how to approach it, or even if I could do it. In my current position I could be inside her in about two seconds, but that's not what I meant. How do you take your own mother? What would the consequences be for both of us afterwards? I decided that she was going to have to make the move, if it were going to happen.

For now, I concentrated on giving her a real butt massage that just happened to include some fingertip ass crack work.

"Keep telling me," she said.

"Mom, honestly, the view from back here is amazing. There's not a single way I can look at you without seeing perfection." My hands moved down onto the backs of her thighs, and she groaned. I started rubbing up her legs, onto and over her ass, then back down the sides of her hips and thighs, repeat, repeat, repeat. She squirmed a little on the chair.

"Keep talking, Son."

"Your legs are so toned, so beautiful. I like every part of a woman, Mom, but I confess that I'm a leg man." I started working her inner thighs, up and down. She moaned when my hands bumped into her pussy; while I didn't actually try to touch her there, I didn't try not to, either. She was getting very wet and I could smell the intoxicating scent of her juices. I resisted just sticking my head between her legs and breathing it all in.

Instead, I scooted back and finished off her calves and feet. "Even your feet are pretty. Most people don't take care of their feet, but I can tell that you do."

I stood up and said, "Turn over, Mom."

----------

When Thomas stood up Julie gasped, "My God... he's hard!"

The girls had been standing at the sliding glass door watching the massage.

"Yes, he is," said Esmeralda.

Julie watched the woman turn over and stare at the man's erection.

"Are they going to have sex, Ez?"

Esmeralda realized that Julie didn't know she was watching a mother and her son. "No," she said. Then she thought about it. "Maybe. I don't know."

"Is THAT the other thing you said he does out there, Ez? Has sex with women?"

"Yes."

"Have you seen him have sex?"

"Yes. A lot of times."

"Wow. Lucky," said Julie. "Have you ever had sex with him?"

"No. But my mother has."

"Damn! Do you WANT to have sex with him?"

Long pause. "Yes," Esmeralda whispered.

----------

"Thomas! My goodness Dear, you're as hard as a rock."

"I'm sorry Mother," I said. "But I'm not lying about all those things I said. Your body really is perfect." I motioned towards my hard cock. "This is what you do to me."

"The best compliment so far. Please continue!"

I spread lotion onto her legs and started working my way up. Mom adjusted the chair so that she was sitting up and could watch me work.

"Well, I told you I'm a leg man and how nice your legs look from the back. If anything, they're even better looking in front. So firm, and muscular in the right kind of curvy way."

Mom spread her legs a bit. "Do the insides of my thighs again, please."

I was happy to comply and soon she was dripping wet, making a little damp spot on the lounger fabric. This time I didn't bother trying to act like I was avoiding her pussy, and when I finished with her legs I simply pressed my hands up onto her pelvis and then onto her tight little tummy and then back down onto her mound.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Thomas."

I continued rubbing, not in an overtly sexual way but rather as though I was simply continuing the massage, flat handed, across and over her mound.

I tried to keep up my running commentary of praise. "Your pussy is so lovely, Mom... holy shit!"

"What? What's wrong?" My mother broke out of her spell.

"Mom... I just realized. You shaved!" It was true. Her pussy was totally, beautifully bare. I rubbed it gently, lovingly, and she moaned.

"Waxed," she said. "Nela waxed it for me. She prefers it that way when... when we make love."

I was strangely proud of my mother for talking so freely about her sex life with Nela, and I told her so as I worked my way up to her breasts.

----------

"Wow, he's really feeling her up good," Julie said. "It's making me horny, Ez."

"Me too," said Esmeralda. Were Thomas and his mother really going to have sex? The thought both disturbed and excited her.

----------

Mom closed her eyes as I rubbed and fondled her breasts, gasping as I rubbed both nipples with my thumbs.

"Your tits are incredible, Mom. So big. So firm. I could play with these all day."

"Go ahead, Thomas, I certainly won't stop you now!"

I paused for more lotion, then went back to massaging my mother's breasts. After a few minutes I finally moved onto her upper chest and then her neck and finally her face. She opened her eyes. Because the lounger was set at a 45 degree angle, my hard cock was right in front of her face. She looked up at me and I moved closer and she reached for me and took my cock into her mouth.

----------

"Oh Jesus Christ, she's sucking him!" Julie said.

The girls watched as the man put his hands behind the woman's head and gently urged her on as she began bobbing her head on his hard shaft and taking more and more of it into her mouth. Esmeralda had seen this sex act many times, but she was strangely thrilled knowing that this time, Thomas was being fellated by his mother.

"I want to get closer. Can we go out there, Ez? Will they stop if we go out there?"

"Probably not," Esmeralda said.

"We need some kind of excuse."

"No we don't. Let's just take them some beer and sit next to them and watch. I do it all the time."

"Lucky!!"

----------

"God, that feels good," I said. "But if you keep it up I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mom. Let me make you feel good too, please."

She pulled her mouth off of me and gave the head of my penis a little lick. "Later," she said. "I'm thoroughly enjoying this." And with that, she started sucking and jacking me in earnest. I moaned and touched her face, felt her lips where they surrounded me. I knew I was doing this to clear the way for Tina and I to be together, but the truth was that I loved my mother, too, and what she was doing was stirring great emotion in me.

I heard the screen door shut and looked up to see Esmeralda and another young girl carrying trays towards us. It was too late to do anything about what they were seeing. I didn't know how the Esmeralda's friend would react to seeing a sex act on the patio, and I didn't know how Esmeralda herself would react to seeing a sex act between my mother and I, and I didn't know how Mom would react to being caught.

"Hello, Thomas," Esmeralda said. "This is my friend Julie. We thought you might be thirsty."

Mom didn't stop what she was doing.

"Thanks," I said. "Hello, Julie, welcome to my home. I didn't know you were here and I'm sorry if you're offended. I hope you aren't about to call the cops, or the Pope, or something like that."

"Oh hell no," Julie said as she and Esmeralda sat down on the lounger next to Mom. "We came out to be closer to the action. I hope that's okay."

I started to answer but groaned instead as Mom opened her throat and swallowed all of me, balls deep.

"Holy shit!" said Julie.

I watched my mother's throat working and felt her swallowing movements on my shaft and I knew I wouldn't last long. I heard a zipper and looked up just in time to see Julie shuck off her shorts and panties and begin openly fingering herself while she watched us. Esmeralda looked at her, then looked up at me, then shrugged.

"You have this effect on people, Thomas," she said. "You bring their sexuality out into the open."

"But you're immune?"

She looked down at the patio, then back up at me. "No, I'm not," she said.

Mom put a hand on my ass and resumed bobbing and sucking up and down my shaft while lightly massaging my balls. She made slurping sounds around my cock, and Julie's fingers made similar sounds as they penetrated her pussy. I realized that I didn't know how old she was, and hoped I wasn't contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Probably not, if she was Esmeralda's friend from college.

"Holy, moly," said Nela's voice behind me, "what have we here?" I turned to see Nela, Juana, and Tina walking toward us from the house. Nela stopped for a moment to take in the scene, then walked over and crouched in front of Julie.

"Hi, I'm Nela," she said, and bent forward and started licking Julie's clit. Julie squealed and leaned back on her elbows and started moaning as Nela went to work on her pussy.

Tina said, "Hello, Thomas," and kissed me – a deep, open mouthed, tongue tangling lover's kiss.

Mom opened her eyes and looked at us and said "Mmmph" and kept on sucking me.

Nela was really working Julie over and by the sound of it, Julie was about to cum. That meant that we would cum together because I felt the tingle and was about at the point of no return.

"Ahh, God, I'm gonna cum. Mom, I'm gonna cum!! AAHHHHH!!!" Mom just kept sucking as my climax built and then I shot my load onto her waiting tongue. I yelled out my orgasm and Tina grabbed my face and kissed me again and I just moaned into her mouth as I unloaded my cum into my mother. I was dimly aware of Julie screaming out her own orgasm and of Nela laughing joyously as she lapped up Julie's juices.

chunks
chunks
4,051 Followers
12