Interview with the LVCs 03

Story Info
Regina the Muse.
4.2k words
3
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

Interview with the Lesbian Vampire Cougars

Interview 3: Regina the Muse

People sometimes wonder what I do to my quarry, as the matron of this household they assume I must be the cruellest of the cruel, one who's sadism trumps my daughters in every way shape and form, one who is indeed a native of hell must know cruelty and how to inflict suffering and mortals like no other.

And yes, you would be right to an extent, should the mood take me I would have no trouble committing such horrors upon my victims, I know all of you so well I've literally been with you since the beginning. Though when we first met you were all much smaller and hairier and easier to frighten, you didn't have much of a vocabulary when we first met, our conversations were usually something along the lines of 'no, no, please don't, stop it you're hurting me'.

But that's not my primary pleasure anymore; I find it much more riveting to engage all you lovely mortals intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. I believe the best way to describe me would be as a muse.

Allow to me to give you an example, a time I spent with a lovely young budding artist, an Asian woman who made an extraordinary sculpture. She worked with clay, she made amazing, vivid sculptures of beautiful, graceful women who figures moved so eloquently you'd think they were moving even if they were still, whose features so lifelike you'd think them flesh with the right coat of paint, and who are so lovely you'd fall in love at first sight. I should know I was the model for them.

I met this beautiful soul, her name was Li; she was a lovely woman, a gentle maiden nearing the dreaded age of 30, where she comes from this is something of a death sentence where she is still single and without children. She wanted nothing more in life than to be an artist and pursue her passions, find success and prestige and love; a simple and otherwise understandable dream but all too often requited in this dreary world, just one more reason I need to take over and make it so that isn't the case anymore.

I met this woman purely by chance, she had recently finished an art degree at a decent school, she came to LA like many others to pursue dreams of stardom only to find them quashed by bad luck and harsh, brutal reality. She had little more than a ratty studio apartment in north Hollywood, something with barely enough room for the basic amenities of life, but even then she still had a makeshift studio to keep up her sculpting. She was having trouble paying the rent and could barely make ends meet on her salary, I met her through a friend of a friend, I actually rarely travel outside the circles of LA's underworld you understand, not so much elitism as it is a necessity of security, being who I am there's a small army of people around the world who'd want a literal piece of me, I'd rather avoid that if it's all the same to you.

I love people, I love this world, if I had the free, or rather when I have the freedom, I would walk the streets freely, speak my mind to all who would listen and gladly shower love upon each and every soul I meet. For now however I must limit my time and energy to those who I find are worth that effort. Mind you that's not elitism either, everyone has the potential to wonderful and kind and interesting deep down, it just takes time and patience to bring it out, but in the mean time I can't really afford to do that so for the time being I simply have to pick and choose those I like and weed out the undesirables, otherwise I would love to travel the world and find every lovely little soul who needs me.

When I met Li it was love at first sight, certainly for her; not a surprise mind you, I have often been called a goddess because I literally am, and she like so many others worshipped me. She begged for me to come with her to her studio, she didn't want a commission, she just wanted me to model for her, and that really was it she didn't even consider asking for sex, she said herself that mine was the greatest beauty that could exist in this world and she wanted to capture it in clay. After so long you'd think I'd grow tired of such adoration, but no I do enjoy it, I enjoy being the goddess, I enjoy being the centre of attention, I enjoy being the object of love, lust, adoration, and I do enjoy showering it upon others too.

I followed her to her studio; she was excited and anxious to make a good impression, she wasn't expecting company and she had all the tell-tale signed of depression and other assorted mental illness. There was little room here for more than one person, barely what I'd call a living space; a small kitchen, a small bed, maybe a little workspace for a computer, and at the centre of it and the centre of life a table and stool where little bits of dried clay had been left about. It was the centre of her life, used and worn over a number of years; along with the bed it was the only thing in this place that had seen regular use.

I could feel the passion and energy she invested into that table, the small fragments of clay still left on the table and ground resonated with passion, desperation and the overcoming of pain. In other words my dearest little Li was a starving artist with a troubled past, and I loved her right then and there; never underestimate the underdog, their suffering is a crucible that forges them into hard, amazing people who change the world. Hard times create great people, great people create good times, good times create bad people, bad people create hard times. She was a person going through hard times and she was going to emerge as a great person, and I would personally make sure of that.

It was such a small thing, such a powerful thing, something so innocuous most people wouldn't give it a second thought. If you're curious I was talking about my thumb, specifically my right one; the right place, the right amount of pressure, the right speed and pace, too soft to be a massage and too gentle to be a tickle, but that one digit against the bare skin of her ribs was enough to make her melt in my arms. She cooed and moaned naked on her bed, I barely did anything, but it seems just my presence alone was enough to send her into ecstasy, I think the poor girl is still a virgin after all this time, I don't think she's ever had a true lover, her body is literally riddled with tension and anxiety, has she ever orgasmed?

It's not that uncommon among people who suffer regular abuse from a young age, sexual pleasure and orgasm are after all are ultimately anatomical processes, requiring muscles all over the body to cooperate. Orgasm during masturbation is easy, orgasming with a partner is difficult as a person who suffers from trauma is always on the defensive in situations of vulnerability, conscious awareness of love and romance do nothing when the muscles themselves have memories of abuse and thus treat everything and everyone as a potential threat. Orgasm thus becomes impossible, and this poor girl is still the victim even if she spends her entire life safe from physical danger.

All she needs is something soft and kind; to be naked before someone that loves her tenderly. I lay there with her, not really doing much of anything; the kind of wild, debauched, psychotic bouts of love making that I and my daughters are famous for, that'll come later. Remember it's the sexual energy from the orgasm we feed on just as much as degradation and humiliation and general suffering, there's no pleasure or sustenance from a victim who can't actually achieve orgasm.

Soft and tender touches, kind words, no magic necessary, just the simple physical intimacy of someone who loves you, that's all it takes to heal trauma, the healing power of love.

My dearest Li, we spent but an hour or so together, but she was invigorated with a new, almost superhuman burst of energy and inspiration, she started sculpting again with renewed vigour and hope, she would beg me to come back, not that I need to, to scrutinize and instruct her on each sculpture. Her thumbs would mould the clay with the guidance of mine; her body would be moulded with the gentle touches of mine, just two very small yet powerful things, and she was mine to mould, mine to do with what I pleased.

I introduced her to the people in my social circles; I made it rather clear to them that I would've considered it a personal favour if they uplift her to having an actual career. Over the time I set up meetings, made calls, called in favours, set up social gatherings; I hired media people to promote and market her, I spoke with Hollywood and the underworld and made it clear I wanted this girl uplifted to the position she deserves.

You're probably wonder why, with all my power and wealth would I spend so much on an utter nobody; the reason is very simple, I love her, I see in her the potential to be a great person, someone who will change the world through her art and passion, you uplift someone and they'll be loyal to you always. And once the time comes, I intend to bring her into my family, she certainly deserves the honour far more than Emily, and she will most certainly be grateful and loyal. She'll even be Asian so that will suit Veronica just fine.

It's not really Veronica's fault, she's just impulsive and lacks patience, if she wanted the ideal lover she needed to either find one that had been ripened or find someone with potential and groom them over a long term. She's not used to concepts like growth, development or raising a child, she's spent too long as a madam; she's spent her entire life either as a prostitute or forcing other girls into that life, she only knows how to exploit and use people but she really doesn't know very much about people.

You're probably wondering why, if I knew this about her why did I allow her into my family? The sharing of blood is a powerful bond amongst vampires, not one easily broken or forgiven; besides I love Veronica for the same reason I love all my daughters, I have a special place in my heart for broken things.

But back to Li, my dear little artist blossomed into her full potential under my tutelage, she used me as a model and I allowed her to, to touch me and feel me, to know every inch of my body with her hands, her ears, her eyes, her nose, her mouth; touch is important after all, it's the first way humans can interact with their environment when they are born, and after all touch is literally a sense that encapsulates the entire body as opposed to sight which can only exist in the eyes and smell which can only exist in the nose.

The details of my body became ingrained into her memory, and she expressed that through her work with her clay. Every detail of my body was replicated in fine detail, from the curves of my hips to the roundness of my toes to the delta of my thighs. She had an uncanny talent to replicate movement; the sculptures they made looked as if they were dancing, she clothed them in damp sheer clothes and made the hair wavy and created an effect not just of extraordinary lifelikeness but also movement.

Looking at her works was like looking at a three dimensional mirror, I have had many lovers over the course of my time here on this world, many people who have used every skill they can bring to bear; I have been treated to extraordinary and paltry in equal measure. Of all of them, Li's work stands out as among the best of any suitor, worthy of a true goddess, when the day comes that I take over she will have a special place in this world.

In between her work sessions we made love, and after each lovemaking session she was revived and energized with unfathomable inspiration. I was her muse, and I enjoyed that role, I enjoyed being a muse. And over time, her anxiety left her, we made love more aggressively and energetically, or rather I made love to her, don't get me wrong I love the girl but like the rest of my daughters I was born to dominate; no lover will be allowed to be anything but a submissive, I am the goddess of this world and I will be worshipped not dominated, Li licked where I gave her permission to, squealed when I made her and orgasmed only through my divine intervention.

Soon came opening night, my family as well as the wealthiest, most important women in LA, including the Lilith herself arrived at my personal invitation. The event was held at my mansion, Li's works were transported with the utmost care and security that money could buy, I personally escorted her and paid for the best hair, fashion, cosmetics and beauty treatments money could buy, even her diet was one I tightly regulated to ensure that she stayed away from fats, oils, salts and anything else that would ruin her skin, and ensured she only ate the sweetest fruits for three days straight. If I and my social circle were going to perform cunnilingus on this girl she at the very least had to do us the courtesy of looking, smelling and tasting nice.

When the big night came, the central foyer of the house was turned into an impromptu exhibition hall, everyone came in their most luxurious dresses, it was as if travelling back in time to the most decadent scenes of the court of the Sun King, Farah told me so herself so I rather take her at her word. Every woman there, elegant and graceful, statuesque and confident; their skins like paintings on marble canvases, their scents like fragrant flowers, their forms so graceful they flew rather moved, their hair like intricate and bejewelled, their fingers and toes had more gems on them than most crowns. My poor Li was a little overwhelmed by such august company; it would prove only to be the tip of the iceberg for her.

Their opinions on the statues mirrored my own; looking at them elicited awe and ecstasy, I admit I had a little to do with that, I may have reduced their inhibitions a little bit, but I didn't implant those thoughts into their heads, I merely lowered in the defences keeping them from acting on them. As they saw my body recreated in extraordinary detail it was almost like these clay golems became a kind mirror for my own beauty, like the erotic energy that resonated from my body was reflected in the statues creating an intense feedback loop, filling the entire room with an erotic energy that drove every woman there wild with lust. I admit that was me, but it really was Li's talent, she really was that good, let's just say it was 50/50.

Poor Li soon became the centre of attention of the entire, the slight small oriental girl was surrounded by these statuesque women who proceeded to strip her naked and hold her aloft, grabbing hold of her wrists and ankles and holding her up in mid-air, the poor girl who was a shrinking violet now had more attention than she knew what to do with. Not one single part of her body went unmolested, vampires being vampires they strongest and greediest sense of their was their sense of taste, the most erogenous part of their bodies being their mouths; not one part of Li wasn't tasted, not one part wasn't licked, kissed, sucked, nibbled or bathed in saliva; not one mouth in that room wasn't drawn and obsessed with devouring this sweet little morsel, dressing her up and making sure she smelled and tasted nice helped too.

Little Li was no beside herself, she was now the obsession and sexual plaything of the most beautiful and powerful women in the world, and not a single one of them would leave this house until every single one of them had the opportunity of performing cunnilingus on her. I for one didn't participate, I had already tasted my dearest Li more times than either of us cared to count at this point; no I stayed back and merely held onto her dear, sweet face, I wanted nothing more than to look at her, look into her sweet innocent eyes and drink up every single of every single orgasm she had and how it was etched onto her beautiful face, and I wanted her to always be looking into my eyes every second of every beautiful moment, so she would always know this was thanks to me, and so no matter what the others did to her, she would always associate me and my beautiful eyes with this moment, she would always be indebted to me and my eyes made sure that romantically and spiritually no one but I would hold her heart. All of this was thanks to me, and she would never, ever forget it, if ever she did, I would make her very, very sorry.

No they didn't literally eat her, they merely ate her out. Where is Li now? Look up a magazine, she's been granted a scholarship to one of the most prestigious art schools in France, she graduated with honours and became one of the most sought after sculptures here in LA. The women who molested her at the party have repaid her handsomely: apartments in some of the most exclusive neighbourhoods, her own studio with the best equipment money can buy, and that's not counting the connections that put her on a first name basis with some of the most prestigious and wealthy families in the world. She became a sculptor to the stars, both the living and the undead sought her own so they could be immortalized in ceramic and marble, she now brings in a seven figure income; she now has enough money and connections to make her one of the most feared and respected women in North America, she is so beloved and precious to the vampire community that anyone who wishes her company or services pays a queen's ransom and anyone who crosses her will surely die violently, along with their friends, family and pets.

She hasn't been sired if you're curious; she's smart enough to realize that her value in the community is at its peak when she's independent, playing off the various families against each other and make the salivate for her as the highest bidder. I do worry for her sometimes, it's a precarious tight rope she walks and some petulant princess may decide to ignore the consequences and simply have her killed just to spite the rest of the community, such things have happened in the past. I do worry that she is getting on in years, she's turning 30 this year, not that I'm vain obviously, when handled properly mortals age like a fine wine, but still she has so much talent and energy and beauty in her, I'd hoped it would preserved as soon as possible.

Personally I'm wondering if she's holding out for me, it would make it rather awkward to have to adopt her from another vampire outside my family, even if all parties consent the bond between a progeny and her sire are very strong. I would sire her if that were possible, I'm afraid that particular ability is beyond me, I may be able to do almost anything but I'm afraid creating or altering life is beyond me; having a womb that is fertile and giving birth like a mortal woman is beyond me, as is altering a person on a radical level that completely alters their mind and body, such as turning them into a vampire, is similarly beyond me. Isn't it rather ironic that a person who identifies and fetishes the concept of motherhood can't create life of her own, the little trick I pull with my blood doesn't really count, its vampire biology that does that, I am simply a source of a catalyst necessary that allows vampires to modify themselves, nothing more.

I'm wondering who should have the honour of siring her, everyone is now paired, Veronica certainly doesn't like Emily but she certainly likes Li a lot, at the party she made it her business to pleasure Li not once but three times, a bit greedy since everyone else only went down on her the one time, but Veronica does suffer from a very severe case of Yellow Fever. No I don't think Veronica would be suitable this time, I think maybe Vanessa would be a better match, though I would be the one to take Li under my wing I do find that Vanessa would more than willing to embrace such a progeny, artistic and sensitive, a wayward daughter who will have not only one but two mother figures in her life, I think Vanessa would enjoy that a lot. I briefly that of Farah but no, that wouldn't be suitable, to be honest while Vanessa is the best match I do worry what Farah would do, she has no problem with the idea and she like everyone else does love Li a good deal, but all the same I'm not entirely comfortable leaving them alone in a room together, Farah is after all Farah.

Player0
Player0
97 Followers
12