Interviewing a New Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you may stop for now. There's another task that needs your attention."

Jamie breathed a sigh of relief, it took all his strength to avoid cumming but to continue to maintaining an erection. He had never attempted to not cum while jerking off before.

"What would you like me to do, Mistress?"

Stella pushed her chair back. Her desk was a full length wood desk. There was no opening on the front of the desk, so no one could see if someone was under it. The desk was custom made, and the space under the desk for Stella was big enough to hide a full sized person. Not comfortably, but it wasn't supposed to be comfortable for the person under it. It was only supposed to be comfortable for the woman sitting in the chair which would be Stella.

"This is very important Jamie, it's time to see how you'll work out in this company. I want you to crawl under my desk, slide my panties off, and lap at my pussy." She slid her chair back from the desk. "I'm going to continue to work, I'm the CEO so my work is very important, But your work might be even more important. You're going to make me cum and let me enjoy myself while I do my job."

"Excuse me Mistress, I'm not very good at oral sex."

"Oh Jamie, you'll learn. You used to be a taker, from what I saw of your videos they involved ramming some poor ditz with a cock. Bludgeoning her pussy until you came. You have no finesse, but now you will be a giver. You will learn how to please a woman. Sometimes with your cock, sometimes with your mouth. Sometimes other ways. But you'll learn how to make me happy. You'll have a year to practice it after all."

Jamie was a little worried about how else he might make her happy, but they had established she was in control. If eating her pussy was necessary, he would do it. Well he did it more often than he wanted to admit in his films. She wasn't wrong about his technique during sex to be more forceful, but that's what the director of his videos asked for, and he never had a complaint.

Jamie crawled under the desk and before he could turn around, the chair moved back into place. Mrs. Ackman's body made it harder for him to turn around. Once Jamie was facing her, he reached under her dress. He found her panties and noticed they were soaked. Jamie realized that she was enjoying treating him this way. He carefully slid them down her legs, when one of her hands stopped him.

"Roll my skirt up, so I don't make a mess, you silly boy. And before we pull down my skirt, you'll clean my body of any moisture." Stella raised her body off the seat.

Jamie rolled her skirt up without trouble, and then slowly pulled her panties off her body with the least amount of help from Mrs. Ackman as she could give and complete the job. She moved her body forward so her crotch was sitting on the edge of the chair. Jamie was a couple inches from his new boss' pussy and he inhaled. He tried to savor the smell, but before he had a chance, a hand rested on his head, and pressed it forward into her crotch.

His face was covered by her soft skin. If it was another time, he'd revel in the softness of her skin, but the hand on his head pushed him forward. Her vagina was soaking his face, so he opened his mouth and lapped at her nether regions. His tongue sought out the definitions of her body, and he found her labia. He licked the labia slowly, carefully teasing it. Jamie hoped this was having a positive effect on her as this was normally what he did when asked to perform oral.

Stella sighed. She enjoyed the feeling of the inexperienced man fumbling on her, more from the promise and hope he represents than his feeble attempts to please her. Stella would have to teach him, but the fact there was a new man licking her pussy excited her. She still was on the verge of moaning, but Stella didn't want to give him any encouragement yet.

"Lick the top part of my pussy, the little folds on the top. It's the clitoral hood, lick that part and play with it, like a good boy."

Jamie nodded, before he realized she couldn't see him. "Yes, Mistress" He then moved his tongue up trying to play with the folds, finding the right spot. He wasn't sure if he was doing it right but lapped at it. He found his tongue just glided over the pussy.

"No you need to get inside it, use your fingers to pull the hood aside and play with the clitoris inside it. God, you're dumb."

Jamie followed her instructions, using his hands and pulled at her folds, then finding the insides he licked inside the new target. Playing with it he found the little nub at the top. He had heard about the clitoris but it was the first time he had found it.

Stella threw her head back and moaned out. He had found her special spot. As he licked it, she realized she was turned on from the whole experience. While he wasn't allowed to cum yet, she didn't have the same rules. She needed her release to help her focus, so she leaned back. Grabbing the sides of her chair, Stella moaned out softly, letting her body what came natural. Her pussy quivered and before long she released her orgasm. She used the hand holding the boy's head and pressed his face to her vagina, covering his face with her ejaculation.

"That is called gushing. You'll get used to me doing it to your face. It is what your face is made for. Now clean your face like a good boy and play with my pussy again just the same."

Stella took her hand back from Jamie's head. She continued to work as Jamie licked her body again. Now that she had cum, she could focus better, and hold out longer on her next orgasm. She wouldn't be able hold out forever, but Jamie wasn't experience enough to rush her. Not that he would ever rush her if he knew what was good for her.

The next half hour involved Jamie continuing to explore her pussy. Stella gave him only a few necessary pointers, mostly about how fast or slow to lick. During the time she continued to work on the projects she needed to focus on. She came twice more to his tongue, each time, putting a hand on the back of his head and pushing him forward into it. Each time he didn't complain.

Jamie had learned his place already, Stella thought. I always love breaking them though he seemed to crumble. A shame, though a natural slave.

"You can come out and give your mouth a rest for a little while." Stella rolled her chair out of the way.

Jamie climbed out from under the dress and looked around not sure what to do next.

"Go over to the cabinet, in the drawer on the bottom, the one under your clothes there are two soft towels. Take the larger one and lay it over a chair and sit in it like a good boy, make sure the other is handy, you can place it on the side table. Then stroke your cock while you wait, I want it hard when I come over."

Jamie complied, he looked in the drawer and found two towels. Both were far softer than what he was used to, but he took both and took them over to the chair. He laid one on the chair he was sitting in and sat on top of the towel as she instructed. He placed the other on the table and waited.

Stella finished something and stood up careful not to drip on her skirt or her chair. She had become adept at this in her years playing at work. These were not her first chairs. Playtime always seemed to make a mess, even with her precautions. Her heels clicked as she walked over to the boy who sat waiting.

Stella noticed his cock had remained hard during his oral work on her. So he liked this, she thought. Excellent, he'll be doing it often enough. Stella reached his chair and slid her heels off. She carefully removed her skirt by sliding it down and made sure it didn't get wet from her body. The boy's cock curved downwards, perfect for what she wanted. It would bend and hit her G-spot just right.

"You're still not allowed to cum. If you cum, you're done here already. Remember, I'm fucking you, even if you're on top of me, I'm the important one, so until I say otherwise, you are just my toy. My orgasm is the one that matters, not your selfish desires." Stella scolded him as she examined him. "When I finish, you will be allowed to make yourself cum. But not until I'm done. I want you to just sit there and stay hard. No touching my body."

Stella turned around and faced her desk and then sat down on her new cock. She moaned out softly as his cock penetrated her. She lowered herself while gripping the arms of the chair. He wouldn't let the boy see her face this time, nor her whole body. This was her claiming him. She remained dressed, he was nude. Yes she would allow him to cum, but on her terms, and the first time cumming in her presence would be the most important.

Stella rode the boy quickly, finding the right speed for her pleasure was easy, she had fucked enough men, dildo, and vibrators to know her body. She didn't even have to touch her clit during sex any more. The bend in his cock was hitting her just right. After the licking and lapping at her pussy, she was already on pins and needles. She rode the cock for a few minutes and felt herself cum for what must have been the fourth time that hour. Not her record, but he would learn.

Stella helped herself off his cock carefully as her legs were weak, she turned around and leaned on her desk using her hands.

"Now I want to see you make a mess, boy. Jerk your cock for me until you come and spray it on your whole body."

Jamie's eyes widened hearing her order, but almost immediately he stroked his cock at her command. His cock was slick with her orgasm and juices, but the entire experience had worked wonders on him in a way he didn't even realize. The clock read it had been an hour and a half since he entered the room for a meeting.

Jamie moaned out and felt his cock orgasm and shoot ropes of cum. He aimed his cock up at his body, It was a little hard to move his cock to cover him, but the amount of cum shooting out of him was enormous. The sexual high he had been on for the last hour must have produced more cum than he had ever produced before. When he was on the set, fluffers would attempt to do this, but they couldn't get him as turned on as Mrs. Ackman had.

Jamie's first spurt hit him in the face and almost blinded him, the next ropes of cum hit his chest. He knew he must look like a mess, but the smile on Mrs. Ackman's face made him think he did something right.

"Was that correct, Mistress?"

"Yes boy, now before you clean your body up, you will wipe your face clean. I'm not going to get pregnant because your sperm is on your face. Then I want you to clean me up with that mouth. I need you to lick my cunt clean and then wipe it with the towel. When I'm dry, then you can finish cleaning yourself. The faster you finish with me, the less trouble you'll have on your body, so get started."

Jamie grabbed the towel laying next to him. He cleaned his face trying to go as fast as he can. Mrs. Ackman was right, the sooner he cleaned his cum off of himself the better it would be. He had dealt with dry cum more than he needed to.

Stella took the two steps between them, she checked his face for any remaining cum. After satisfying herself, she slid her pussy to his face. Jamie reached an arm around her waist and Stella didn't stop him pulling her closer. Stella watched as the boy started to lick her clit again.

"I said clean, not turn me on more. Large licks, on the outside and inside of the pussy. It shouldn't take more than a few."

Jamie nodded and licked her crotch again, he tasted the same taste he tasted under her desk, now there was a different musky odor to her crotch. It must have been his cock's distinct smell. He wanted to think about it, but he knew he must rush. After a few licks, Mrs. Ackman used a hand on his head to guide him to places she felt moisture still. After a few movements and many more licks, the hand on his head released him.

"Good now use the clean part of the towel to dry your saliva off of me."

Jamie complied, wiping her pussy carefully. He didn't think she would want him to rub her roughly. Stella stepped away after Jamie had wiped her pussy dry.

"Very good, now clean yourself up."

Jamie took the towel which was already covered with cum and saliva and used it to clean his body. The feeling was a little awkward as he didn't plan on using a towel a third time so their fluids had covered it. As he wiped at his body, Mrs. Ackman grabbed her skirt and pulled it back on her body, lowering it to the full length.

Stella fixed her skirt and then slipped her heels on, she walked back to her desk as if nothing had happened, and looked the same. She sat down looking as the boy was cleaning himself.

"Now Jamie, you're dismissed for the day. Please dress and go home. I have your number here from your resume. Tomorrow morning at 8, I'll call you with instructions of what I need you to do tomorrow before work, and your hours. You'll work the hours I choose, whether it be 10-6, 12-8, or an all day shift. I expect you to always be on call."

With that Jamie was dismissed from his first day of his year as a personal fuck toy. Jamie dressed and replaced the two towels in the bottom drawer. Mrs. Ackman assured him would be replaced by the staff of the company.

As Jamie walked out, he noticed the secretary, Eva, was sitting at her desk again, she gave a small nod to him as he passed, but he wondered how much she knew, or if she knew what he had done in the room. The thought of her knowing embarrassed him. He walked out and took the elevator down to the lobby. In the elevator, he thought he smelled like sex, luckily Mrs. Ackman had a private elevator. He thought to himself that if he had self respect he would not pick up the phone tomorrow morning.

Then again if he had self respect would he have done anything that happened in that office? Maybe, but as he got off the elevator, he realized he'd gladly take her call the next morning and be prepared for another day serving his new mistress.

The pay and the possible promotion after a year didn't enter his mind when he made the decision. This wasn't a job any more, it was his new lifestyle.

12