Intimate Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my embarrassment, I was powerless to prevent my body from responding to the merciless punishment of my vagina. As she resumed the relentless stroking of my g-spot, I threw back my head and groaned with desire, squirming and flexing my spread legs, desperate to come! "Aaaaahhhh! – oh god please Nicola, please make me come, I can't stand any more of this torture!"

Once again, she paused which increased the torment even more, again she was looking into my eyes and this time she look amused. "I'm sorry Ms. Taylor." she said, her tone firm. "I know what this is doing to you, and believe me I sympathize, but I'm afraid we cannot cross the line of medical ethics. This is an internal health check; it's not supposed to be for your sexual gratification!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! They had worked me up into a frenzy of sexual excitement and now she was refusing to bring me to the climax I so desperately needed, her fingers were still buried in my cunt but she had stopped stroking at my g-spot! I looked at her face; she was staring coolly into my eyes, her head cocked slightly to one side, one eyebrow raised and her lip curled in a slight sneer of amusement and pleasure! It was the look of a woman who was in total control! She knew the power she had over me. The bitch had worked me over mercilessly, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and she knew how desperate I was to come! And now as I looked into those blue eyes, I knew that I was going to have to beg, to plead for relief!

"No!" I groaned. "Please no, you can't do this to me!" She raised her eyebrow again and smirked at me with a quizzical expression that seemed to say "Wanna bet?"

"Please I'm begging you!" I pleaded desperately, "You've had your fingers in my vagina working me over for the last 10 minutes - you know exactly what this is doing to me, I need to come, I must!" I was practically sobbing now and I could tell that the bitch loved hearing me beg!

Slowly and agonizingly, she withdrew her fingers from my throbbing cunt. I could see that her latex gloves were soaked with my cum! "My examination is complete Ms. Taylor and given the circumstances I don't think it would be wise for Megan and Susan to examine you." she said matter of factly.

"No!" Again I pleaded for mercy, for relief from the terrible frustration. "Please girls please, this is torturing me, you can see how desperate I am, please finish me off I'm begging you!" In desperation, I looked at Megan and Susan and then turning to the side I looked into Sharon's eyes, desperately hoping that one of them would show me some mercy. They were all women like me; surely they understood how desperate I was to come!

It was Sharon, the senior nurse, who seemed most sympathetic. "I think we should help her Doctor Shaw," she said. "The poor girl's clearly desperate to come."

Doctor Shaw paused for a moment, clearly thinking, and then she seemed to come to a decision. "Well OK, I don't suppose it will do any harm if we help things along a little for her."

"Please I'm begging you, please" I groaned.

Sharon had walked over to where my clothes had been placed and, smirking, she returned holding my panties. She showed the damp, heavily soiled crotch to Nicola, Megan and Susan "It shouldn't take long to make her come," Smiled Sharon. "Judging by the state of her pants, this is obviously one easily aroused female." The others all giggled and I felt myself blushing furiously. They all seemed to find the state of my panties amusing and now my humiliation and shame was complete!

"Well, she's clearly desperate so I suppose we'd better finish the horny little slut off!" laughed Doctor Shaw. She turned to Megan and Susan "Do you two ladies want to help?" The two students needed no second bidding

"Oh yes!" breathed Megan, "We'd just love to!" "Wouldn't miss it for the world!" smiled Susan. And then the four of them went to work on me!

Sharon walked round so that once again she was standing at my right shoulder. In the meantime, Susan had walked round to stand at my left shoulder. "Did you see her pants Susan? Soaking with her cum." murmured Sharon "If we play with these lovely tits of hers, I reckon she'll be coming in no time!" she then placed her left hand around and gently turned my face to hers. She locked her lips against mine and began kissing me passionately! Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as she deep throated me. At the same time, her right hand was caressing my breast, her fingers teasing my throbbing nipple!

"Oh yes, I saw them." Replied Susan huskily. "All the time we were examining her breasts the little slut was filling her panties with her cream, shouldn't take long to make her come!" Susan had her tongue in my left ear, she nibbled and sucked at my ear lobe all the time caressing and teasing my other breast!

Despite my shame and embarrassment, I moaned with pleasure as they caressed and fondled my exquisitely sensitive tits, I could feel my wetness leaking from my soaking vagina and longed for someone to attend to my throbbing clitoris!

I was not disappointed; Megan had obviously decided that she wanted to work my cunt over! She placed her thumb on my mound and then curled her forefinger running it between my engorged labia. "She's absolutely dripping," she laughed. "No wonder those pants were so wet!" She found my clitoris and began to move and rotate her finger, teasing me and bringing me closer and closer to orgasm! She looked up and stared straight into my eyes all the time continuing to play with my aching clit. "How does that feel Sharon?" She breathed, "You must be so close to coming!"

Gripping the sides of the table tighter I moaned and squealed with pleasure, I was on the brink of my climax but they had one final thing in store for me. So far Doctor Shaw had allowed her subordinates to have their way with me but she clearly enjoyed working me over and the bitch wasn't going to miss out on the fun!

Doctor Shaw had positioned herself once again at the end of the table between my wide spread legs. "Megan's right ladies," She smiled. "Sharon here's right on the brink of her orgasm and she's so desperate to come. I think I know just the way to finish the dirty little slut off!" She drew her middle finger slowly up my vagina, parting my labia until her finger was glistening with my cum. She then slyly slid her hand, palm upwards, under my bottom. Smiling sweetly, she curled her thumb so it was buried in my cunt – at the same time she curled her middle finger, still lubricated with my cum, and I felt it slide between my buttocks until it was resting gently against my anus! She leaned forward to stare deep into my face and I was mesmerized by those deep blue eyes, and then I felt her begin to gently massage my vagina and anus with her thumb and finger.

The effect on me was electrifying! How the hell did she know? It was as if we had been lovers for years and she knew exactly how to push my buttons! Somehow she knew that I adored having my asshole stimulated!

"Aaaahhhhh!" I groaned with ecstasy and felt myself starting to lose control my climax approaching. "You like that don't you Sharon?" Laughed Doctor Shaw, "Sharon's a very naughty girl ladies," she said to her compatriots. "It seems she gets off on me playing with her asshole!" The others laughed, clearly enjoying my humiliation!

I was now almost delirious with sexual excitement! All my erogenous zones – ears, nipples, clitoris and anus were being worked over mercilessly. I was now on the brink of my climax and I knew that when it hit me it would be the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced!

Doctor Shaw could read my body like a book and she knew that I was close. "Sharon's nearly coming ladies." she laughed. Her response was to slow things down, easing off and bringing me back from the brink! My unfulfilled desire was now unbearable, my pleasure a kind of ecstatic torture!

"Please Nicola," I groaned. "Finish me off please I can't stand any more of this!" They all seemed to delight in hearing me beg desperately for relief. "Oh, we can finish you off any time we like Sharon." Murmured Doctor Shaw, "But I'm not quite ready to let you come yet; there's something I want to hear from you first."

My mind whirled, what was it she wanted from me? "Now repeat after me," she went on, "I'm a dirty little slut and I love having my asshole stroked!" The others all smirked and I felt my face flushing hotter!

"You lousy bitch!" I groaned in despair but there was to be no mercy for me.

"Say the words Sharon." She smiled.

"Alright, you rotten bitch." I groaned and the words began to tumble from my mouth humiliating me even more and yet adding to my excitement!

"I'm a dirty little slut and I love having my asshole stroked!" I gasped.

"Again." she smirked.

"I'm a dirty little slut and I love having my asshole stroked – now please make me come, please!" I sobbed.

"Good girl!" Smiled Doctor Shaw. "Now that you've admitted to being the little slut that you are, we'll finish you off."

"Right, ladies, let's make this horny little bitch come before she explodes with frustration!"

"Good idea!" Laughed Rachel and they began to work me over with renewed vigor; my nipples, clit and anus were caressed and rubbed mercilessly bringing me to the brink of coming!

"Aaaaahhh! Nnnngggh!" I almost screamed with passion as they punished my most sensitive spots. This time there was no let up and I felt myself slipping out of control as they tipped me over the edge.

"Aaaaaggghhh, I'm coming!" I groaned. "Don't stop, please, I'm coming!" And then it hit me – multiple orgasms, more powerful than I had ever experienced ripped through me.

"That's it Sharon," murmured Rachel in my ear as I convulsed in ecstasy; my moans of pleasure echoing in the small room. Finally it was over and I slumped back against the padded table, exhausted. Doctor Shaw stood up removing her latex gloves.

"Sharon's examination is complete ladies." she said, her tone suddenly brisk and business like. "If you'd like to return to your other duties I will complete writing up her notes." Rachel, Megan and Susan all stood up and left the room but before they did, they all stooped down and kissed me fully on the lips! Finally, Doctor Shaw got up to leave the room. Like the others, she leaned forward and kissed me passionately and I noticed she had my panties in her hand. "You can get dressed now Sharon," she murmured "But I'll leave you something to remember this by." and then she took my panties and wiped them against my dripping cunt making sure that the crotch was soaking with my cum.

After a few minutes I felt able to stand. My head spinning, I got up from the table and began to put on my underwear, dress and sandals. My dirty panties were soaking wet against my crotch! Finally I left the room and entered Doctor Shaw's office.

She was alone, sitting at her desk and updating my medical notes. I sat down at the chair next to her desk and she turned to face me. My head was still whirling at the thought that only minutes earlier this woman had been massaging my asshole and giving me a killer orgasm! The piercing blue eyes locked onto mine and again I felt myself shiver.

"Well Sharon," she said pleasantly. "You'll be pleased to know that there are no problems and you're in excellent sexual health."

"Thank you," I muttered quietly.

"Now, I've updated your notes so all I need to do is give you your prescription and we're finished." she said writing on a small slip of paper.

"Prescription?" I said "I thought everything was fine!"

"Oh believe me, everything's fine." she laughed, her eyes sparkling. "This is a very special prescription for very special patients. Now, I'd just like you to stand up with your legs apart and lift your dress for me!"

I was stunned but what was it about this woman? I felt powerless to resist her commands. I did as I was told, standing up, legs apart, I lifted the hem of my dress up to my breasts exposing my panties still stinking with the musky scent of my cum.

She smiled slyly and then reached across to fondle the soaking crotch of my pants. I gasped as she ran her fingers up the front wedging them between my labia! Then she pulled the waistband away from my stomach and slid the small slip of paper into my panties so that it was nestling against my cunt!

"That's my home address." she murmured seductively. "With a woman of your age, I'd normally recommend another examination in about 3 years' time, but in your case I think I need to see you a lot sooner. I live alone, so feel free to pop round any time. And when you do make sure you're wearing those panties, unwashed!"

Thank you Doctor." I said in a small voice and then I made my way to her door.

"Don't leave it too long Sharon!" she said as I left.

"Oh believe me, I won't Doctor Shaw!" I replied closing the door behind me.

12