Intimate Restraints

Story Info
Conservative woman likes breast play.
7.2k words
4.42
57.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

Bill was 22 when he met Nan in a local bar in LA. It was June; he'd just finished law school and was starting a job in the legal department of a large bank. Coming to the bar from work had Bill wearing a suit and tie which made him stand out in the local tavern. Nan was a grad student who was at the bar with a group of friends. Bill knew a couple of the women in the group so he informally joined them. Since Nan had an internship at a large accounting firm she was dressed much more professionally than her friends. While they wore ripped jeans she had on a tailored suit. Largely due to their clothes Bill and Nan seemed drawn to each other and wound up in an extended semi-private conversation.

During their two hours together in the group Bill discerned that Nan was intelligent and fun to be with. She had a pretty face and beautiful long brown hair that she wore in a ponytail. He could picture her with her hair flowing freely and thought she'd be very sexy. He also got a general impression that her suit was covering a shapely body. By the end of the evening he'd made a date with the young woman.

When they went to dinner several nights later Nan was again dressed in a business suit. She relaxed during the meal and opened her suit jacket. Bill could see she was wearing a form fitting shell under the jacket which revealed that she had a nicely rounded chest and a trim body. He didn't know the specifics until several dates later but Nan was about 5'7" tall, 115 pounds with a 34C chest and had great legs. Bill was a serious 'tit guy' and was drawn to Nan's breasts. He couldn't get a really good look at them. He was limited to brief glimpses as she turned and the lapels of her jacket would move. He could tell that her tits weren't as huge as in his fantasies. His fictional perfect girlfriend had porn star sized tits- certainly bigger than Nan's. Nonetheless, Nan's tits looked to be pretty nice-probably a cup size larger than the girls he'd dated before. Bill did his best not to stare at her chest but had trouble pulling that off. His eyes kept dropping to her chest whenever she'd shift her position and he thought the sides of her jacket might spread apart. Half the time he'd get a teasing glimpse of her breasts straining against the thin fabric of the shell and other times he'd just see a bland expanse of the jacket.

They bumped into each other by chance the following weekend. They'd each signed up for a volunteer "Clean up the Park" event. Each of them was pleasantly surprised to see the other and made sure they were assigned to the same work group. Nan's sweatshirt concealed her upper body leaving Bill in the dark about her breast size. Her ass looked good in her jeans but he couldn't blatantly check her out with their respective friends all around. They had coffee after the event and made a movie date for that evening.

Nan wore an oxford shirt and jeans for the movies which continued to frustrate Bill's quest to get a good look at Nan's body. He'd hoped for something like a tight tee or perhaps even a top that might reveal a little cleavage. During the movie discerned that while Nan's shirt wasn't tight his eyes were still drawn to her chest. He found that as she moved in certain ways he could get an arousing sense of her breast size and her overall body. She had a very nice rack perched on a taut body. Her hair was down and looked great as he'd expected. He couldn't understand why she didn't wear it this way all of the time but kept that thought to himself. They stopped at a bar after the movie. Standing next to her in the subdued light of the bar gave Bill additional glimpses of her body. Nan's outfit was very modest but Bill found the cotton shirt strangely sexy as it reminded him of the stereotypical modest librarian who's really a sexy bombshell when she takes off her glasses and lets her hair down. He couldn't help but visualize how Nan's tits might look if the shirt were unbuttoned, got wet or was a size smaller. Each image was hot and replayed in his mind regularly during the rest of their date. The evening ended with a nice hug and several kisses. Bill concluded they'd both had a good time and called Nan the next day to talk and ask her for another date.

By the end of their third date Bill and Nan had made out like teenagers in his car when he brought her home. He felt Nan up through her blouse as they kissed. She put up no resistance; in fact, her kisses seemed to become more passionate.

On their fourth date he'd been invited into Nan's house and the couple had watched some TV in a basement family room while the other members of Nan's family watched TV on the first floor. Despite Nan's fear of discovery she'd allowed Bill to push down the cups of her bra. He'd enjoyed his first unfettered look at her tits and a true flesh on flesh feel. He couldn't get over how soft and sexy Nan's tits felt. She enjoyed his hands and on their next date in the same room with its insecure privacy she'd welcomed his mouth to her nipples. They both found that contact to be incredibly arousing. Nan reached orgasm that night from Bill's attention to her nipples coupled with his other hand pressing on her pubic mound through her clothes. Bill enjoyed the encounter but the date ended with his cock staying hard and unsated. He jacked off within seconds of arriving home with memories of how Nan's tits had looked and felt in his mind.

Their next date followed a similar pattern. Bill feasted on Nan's tits and enjoyed bringing her to orgasm. He couldn't complain but went home with blue balls and had to beat off to the stored mental images of how Nan's tits looked and felt. He even fantasized about rubbing his cock between her tits with her pushing them together around him. Their limited privacy was one factor but Nan's inexperience and conservative mindset was another. He shook his head- doubting the modest young lady would ever be ready for tit fucking. He could hope but it was a long shot at best.

To Bill the shape of Nan's breasts was perfect. Their placement on her chest and their blend of perk and hang was ideal. The fact that she had large prominent nipples centered in well placed, circular areolae separated her from most other women of the same cup size he'd seen in person at the strip club he had visited a few times. Each of them had at least one identifiable flaw such as one breast being larger than the other, their tits being oddly shaped or the most common- their being enhanced with saline. Nan was all natural and perfect. He wouldn't complain if she were a cup size bigger but he loved her tits just as they were.

He made no secret of his feelings- frequently complimenting Nan on her chest and routinely seeking to get her topless as soon as they had privacy. At first Nan was embarrassed by his attention to her breasts but soon came to enjoy it. His compliments made her feel good about her looks and his physical attention to her sensitive nipples gave her great physical pleasure.

For the rest of the summer Nan indulged Bill's interest and teased him with her tits. She continued to dress conservatively but at his urging started dressing to subtly accentuate her chest. Sometimes she'd wear a tight tee shirt over a smooth bra. At other times she'd wear a traditional shirt with some buttons undone or a V-neck top over a push up bra- teasing him by exposing just a hint of the deep cleavage he knew was covered by her top. From time to time she'd catch Bill's attention and then tease by pretending to remove some imaginary lint from her blouse- exactly on top of a hidden nipple. If she had privacy she'd sometimes cup a breast and pretend to offer it to Bill in a blatantly sexual way. When he'd move to respond she'd turn away or otherwise clarify that in their present setting he could just look- not touch.

Nan's behavior wasn't all teasing as she allowed him to fondle and suck on her breasts regularly. He literally couldn't get enough of her succulent tits and she enjoyed being fondled and suckled. While she gave him free access to her tits and welcomed his hand in her panties Nan wasn't an easy lay; for most of the summer she resisted his efforts to get into her pants with either his cock or his mouth and he respected her limits. As they got to know each other better she'd frequently climax from his sucking on her nipples while he fingered her.

After several dates Nan also loosened up somewhat in giving Bill sexual pleasure. Her initial touching of his cock evidenced little experience but a desire to learn and please. She quickly picked up on how he liked to be touched and got progressively better. Similarly, her mouth was inexperienced but Nan didn't hesitate to use her mouth on Bill and seemed to enjoy it. The couple's intimacy on each date seemed to start with Bill aggressively playing with Nan's tits. He'd bring her to orgasm and then she'd relieve his pent up cock by a hand job or blow job. When Bill would suggest cunnilingus or intercourse Nan would put him off. She never closed the door on the subject but would always find a reason to defer anything more intimate than what they were already doing.

In mid-August Nan proposed an evening picnic at a nearby beach. She brought the food. Bill's contribution was the wine and a large blanket. After they ate and had consumed more than a bottle of wine the couple started kissing and gradually undressing each other. After a bit Nan shocked Bill by saying he could have her sexually. He looked at her quizzically. She smiled and produced a condom which confirmed that Nan had planned the evening and wasn't too drunk to know what she was doing. He was quick to reach for the condom and accept her invitation. Their first sex was fast and almost violent. It seemed to be over way too soon. Much to Bill's surprise Nan took the initiative in toying with his cock to get him hard again, produced a second condom and rode Bill cowgirl style until they both came a second time.

While he'd never been a big fan of the beach Bill loved felling his ass settled in the sand while Nan knelt over him. Her tits looked and felt fantastic as she bounced on his cock. His only dilemma was being torn between staring at her exposed tits and fondling them which took away the visual. He switched back and forth- enjoying each aspect of her position as much as possible. There was just enough moonlight for him to be able to see her face as she controlled most of the movement. He was thrilled to see the pleasure she was receiving and knew their relationship had just moved to a new level.

After that evening they had sex whenever they could find the needed privacy. Since Bill had roommates and she was living at her parents' home with younger siblings coming and going this wasn't easy. When full privacy wasn't assured for an adequate time Bill would find a way to get his hands and mouth on Nan's tits and was usually able to bring her off. Similarly, Nan frequently found a way to give Bill a blow job after he'd played with her tits.

Nan remained a conservative young woman. Bill thought of her as very staid and wondered if he'd be able to loosen her up over time. He wanted to go down on her but she'd never experienced that and wasn't ready to try. A mention of anal sex had prompted her to gasp and then wonder out loud why anyone would like that. All in all Bill concluded that some of his kinky thoughts would probably remain just fantasies. On a more realistic level Bill dreamed of her wearing garter belts and dresses with plunging necklines. He guessed Nan was too modest to wear overtly sexy things but he felt he could keep pushing her a little without endangering their relationship.

During their last week together before she was going leave for several months of job training Nan surprised Bill. It was his birthday so they planned a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant. Nan wore a simple black dress that clung to her chest and revealed just a hint of cleavage. Even though the dress was relatively conservative Bill's eyes kept returning to her breasts. Bill laughed inwardly at himself for being so attracted to the small amount of cleavage he was being offered. As women say, 'Men are easy.'

In the restaurant Bill became aware of what he thought was a hint of nipple bulge in Nan's dress. Initially Bill dismissed the thought since he assumed Nan was wearing a push up bra and they're always too thick for any nipple show. Bill also knew Nan was very conservative and wouldn't wear clothes that allowed her nipples to show. Nonetheless, his eyes kept returning to the two small bumps.

After a while Nan said, "You seem particularly interested in my chest tonight." Bill replied, "You know I'm always interested."

Nan then said, "I know what's caught your attention. You've discovered your birthday present- or should I say, 'presents'". Bill was puzzled but intrigued. Nan continued in a sexy whisper, "While I applied my make up tonight I also prepared my nipples for you. I pinched and pulled on them to get them as erect as possible. Then I held them erect with some new gold rings I bought on the Internet. I wanted to tease you so I bought a sheer bra that offers a hint of your present."

Bill's cock grew as Nan spoke. He told her that he was definitely enjoying his present already. He wanted to know more about the rings she mentioned. Her nipples weren't pierced and he was sure she hadn't gotten them done- although he fantasized there was always a chance.

Nan quickly said, "Calm down. I didn't get my nipples pierced if that's what your cock-brain is thinking. The rings are soft metal that's bendable; perhaps I should have called them 'bands'. I wrapped them around my erect nipples and pinched them snuggly. The bands are holding my nipples erect for your pleasure."

Bill said it was a great present. He added, "As sexy as the thought of pierced nipples is I don't think I'd ever want you to do that. I wouldn't be able to feel your nipple with my tongue and lips as well as I can now." Nan smiled and said she was glad to hear that since there was no way she'd ever get pierced.

Nan teased Bill further by describing the rings. She said "They're a soft metal- 'gold' in color only. They're adjustable by squeezing or pulling apart the loop. While malleable they are rather firm; once squeezed to a certain diameter they stay that way. I almost broke a fingernail when I made one too tight and panicked in trying to rescue my pained nipple. I was more careful then and probably spent at least 5 minutes with my fingers wrapping each nipple with just the right amount of tightness. It was hard to get the tightness to match."

As she spoke she held up a corner of her linen napkin. The hems of each side were sewn on top of each other at the corner making a half inch square four or six layers thick. Fingering that square Nan said, "Think of this as my erect nipple. I'm bigger than this but you can visualize how I teased my nub to get it hard." She pinched and handled the area just below the small double thick corner with the fingertips of her other hand.

She then continued, "I took the metal band that was shaped like a circle with one open quadrant. I squeezed the band to capture my erect nipple for you." Her fingertips pinched just below the napkin's corner causing the thickened corner to extend between her long nails. Her finger movements were deliberately slow and sensuous to showcase her long fingers and bright red fingernails. Bill could visualize a hard nipple being teased by those fingertips and then surrounded by a metal band. He loved every second of her show. She knew his cock was throbbing at the images she was putting in his head.

Midway through dinner Nan said, "I have an additional surprise for you that you might like to think about. Have you ever heard of a 'cupless corset'? Bill smiled at the concept but shook his head as he replied 'no'.

Nan continued, "Well as you probably know women's corsets come in many variations from soft and stretchy to severely boned for serious figure modification. Most corsets cover the bust and tend to push the woman's breasts up into mounds that are visible above the corset. You can't wear a bra with those corsets and the woman's nipples are inaccessible until the corset is removed."

Bill nodded to indicate his knowledge. Nan added, "One of the corset variations is traditionally called a 'waist cincher'. It is doesn't extend down over the hips nor up over the bust. Actually there are many different lengths from those that come up to just below the bust to shorter ones that are close to garter belts. Again, they come in soft versions and heavily boned designs." Nan reached for her wine and took a slow sip- deliberately drawing out her monologue.

Getting impatient, Bill looked at her questioningly but resisted the urge to ask her to get to the point. She was intentionally taking her time.

Finally, Nan continued, "I didn't think you'd like me to encase my breasts in a corset so I decided I wouldn't buy one. I also didn't think my figure needed to be laced into a strict bondage style corset so I rejected buying anything like that. However, I thought you'd really like the visual effect of my waist wrapped in a black corset with my breasts exposed. That image would seem to call attention to my breasts and maybe even make them seem bigger. Don't you think so?"

Bill smiled and said, "Yes. That image sounds very sexy."

Nan said, "That's what I thought so I went on the Internet and did some searching. I was able to find a soft, satiny 'cupless corset' that covers my hips and my mid-section to just below my breasts. It has some light boning and laces up the back. It also serves as a garter belt for my stockings. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm wearing it now along with the sheer bra. You'll be able to remove the bra and have nice access to my swollen nipples while still having my body wrapped in the black corset. Oh, and I guess I should add that when I got dressed I put the corset on first and checked out how my tits looked in the mirror. I think you're really going to like the look. The contrast with the black of the corset actually does make my tits look bigger."

Bill smiled broadly and said, "Wow. You've certainly surprised me tonight. I think we'll be skipping dessert here and getting to wherever we have some privacy as soon as we can."

"The privacy issue is taken care of. My friend Mary is out tonight and has given me her key. We have her apartment until 10 O'clock. Happy Birthday." Bill just smiled.

Bill couldn't take his eyes off of Nan's chest for the rest of dinner. She played up her tease two or three times by casually pulling her arms back which pushed her chest out; the nipple bumps were still small but were quite obvious now that Bill knew they were there. On two other occasions during dinner Nan discretely brought a finger to a nipple to tease him and made a small 'ooh' sound at the contact. His cock jumped at the gesture as if it could feel what her hard nipple must have felt.

.

When they got to the apartment Nan had arranged, Bill escorted Nan to the couch but gestured for her to remain standing. They kissed and Bill wasn't very subtle in reaching around her to unzip her dress. He took a half step back and guided the dress off of her shoulders and then letting it fall. As the dress fell away Bill could see Nan's nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her bra. It looked as if they were trying to break through. Nan stepped out of the pooled dress and stood with her chest pushed out.

Bill stepped back slightly and drank in the overall view of Nan's body in the corset and bra. He loved how the silky black fabric accentuated Nan's waist and hips. He could already imagine how she'd look with her big breasts uncovered. She turned slightly and posed in a sexy way with her one leg extended. Her hands ran slowly and seductively up her sides to just below her breasts as she said, "I think I've actually distracted you from my nipples. I didn't think that would happen."

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers
12