Intimate Vacation Pictures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMmmm...nice tits," Ted crooned as he felt her up in front of her husband. "You like that baby?" His other hand traced down over her stomach and he combed his fingers into her thick pubic hair. He tugged on the luxurient thatch making her wince. His knee nudged her feet apart to give him more access and she didn't resist spreading her legs further.

"She's soaked," Ted snickered gleefully showing a glistening middle finger wet with her juices. "This little bitch is ready to get boned."

"Is that right Elisabeth?" Randy asked. "You ready to fuck for your dinner?"

She looked bewildered and her hand held Ted's wrist as he fingered her teasing her clitoris until her hips began to move in response. Her breath soon came in little gasps and she grimaced each time his finger flicked across the sensitive bud. The squishing sound from between her legs attested to the abundance of her juices. Ted had three fingers plunging into her and she ground back against his hand lewdly rolling her hips with an urgency that made it clear she wanted to cum. Her grip on his wrist was more urgent now as she pulled his hand into her.

Ted would have let her cum and then fucked her but Randy had other plans. They laid her on the bed and while she wept in frustration he knelt between her legs and painted a thick viscous liquid on the exposed bud of her clitoris. For a few seconds she paused and then groaned in a kind of sexual anguish. She rocked back and forth and began chanting "Oh fuck, Oh fuck..." as the liquid began to work. Elisabeth could no longer stay still and her ass bucked up off the bed in obvious need. Randy pushed her legs apart and slid into her as she writhed on the bed arching her pussy up to him in sexual supplication. Her hands grasped his buttocks pulling him into her as she offered her cunt up with an urgency that left no doubt as to what she badly wanted.

Each time he pistoned into her she yelped and muttered incoherently until, after only a dozen strokes, she screamed and thrust against him in an intense orgasm. Even Robert behind the camera was astonished at the power of her climax. Her shapely body should have been pinned by Randy's bulk but she drove herself against him with such urgency that she lifted him with her maniacal thrusts. No sooner had the first orgasm subsided into tremors than a second wave again pushed her over the top. Gasps and wails of pleasure filled the room and signaled her unrestrained submission.

When Randy finally came it seemed subdued compared to the wild gyrations of the pretty young wife. He rolled off of her exhausted and panting heavily while she writhed on the bed still in the throes of unrequited desire. Both Ted and Robert leapt to take Randy's place but Ted arrived more quickly between her legs and her eager fingers took control of his erect penis rolling on top and grinding herself against him. Robert, not to be deterred, moved in behind her and probed between her buttocks with his rampant cock. The tip found the tiny puckered whorl of her anus and she squealed as he pushed past the opening. For a moment the three writhing bodies lost sync and then slowly a push-pull rhythm established and the young wife was skewered between the two cocks. Eyes closed and mouth open she grunted with pleasure as the two men reached the deepest parts of her pummeling her anus and nudging her cervix as she rocked between their thrusting bodies. Robert was first to reach nirvana and his primal grunts inspired Ted to follow quickly.

Elisabeth was a rag doll between them whimpering in exhausted delight, too fatigued to do anything but receive their creamy tributes in her well used openings. The four of them collapsed on the king-sized bed while Lawrence looked on in dismay. The anguish of witnessing his beautiful young wife used so thoroughly by his coworkers was traumatizing in itself. But seeing her so out of control, often the aggressor, in a sexual tableau that defied belief was devastating. He wanted to smother her with blame, to scream out in righteousness against her but the specter of his own guilt silenced him. Each step in this debacle bore his imprint. The guilt was his own.

The four on the bed were stirring. Robert moved back to the camera fiddling with settings and Randy was sitting up trying to get Elisabeth to suck his cock. He brushed her dark hair back and turned her face toward the camera, urging her to open her mouth. She was flushed and damp with perspiration, still drained mere moments after being fucked so thoroughly. He rubbed his swelling cock against her cheek and then dragged it across her lips.

"C'mon you little cocksucker, show us your talent," he murmured. "I want to fuck your mouth."

She whimpered a little but then her mouth opened and her lips covered the tip. Randy cupped the back of her head and slid in until she gagged. There was no reprieve and he gagged her several more times enjoying her discomfort as he strove to invade her throat.

"Lots of tongue," he whispered. "You're gonna get real good at this before long." He straddled her then, linking both of his hands behind her head and began to rock to and fro. She gagged several more times before he pushed deep bypassing her gag reflex. For several seconds he held it there before pulling out to let her breathe. "Lick my balls," he commanded and Lawrence watched as his wife's pink tongue laved his boss's wrinkled scrotum. Robert moved the camera in close to capture the act and Elisabeth didn't disappoint. Her pretty face looked so delicate working below Randy's hairy belly.

"Put your finger up my bum," he ordered curtly and she wet her finger in the fount of her own juices and pushed it into his ass. It was apparent that Randy wanted to test the envelope and humiliate her as much as possible.

"Use your other hand and play with your cunt," he instructed, and the young wife's hand moved between her legs. Ted was there with the vial that Randy had used. He removed the top and dipped Elisabeth's middle finger into the liquid.

The moment she touched the wet finger to glistening pink tissue between her legs she erupted in violent spasms bucking her hips and squealing. Her busy fingers raked at her cunt and she seemed possessed. Randy was afraid to get bitten so he took his cock out of her mouth and the men in the room watched while she fingered herself to orgasm after orgasm. The sensations for her were so intense she was weeping as she mauled her own tender flesh. Her long manicured fingernails were like pink beacons to follow in the forest of dark hair between her legs while she tortured her clit with her fingers. Randy rolled her onto her belly and helped her kneel with her bum in the air. The camera captured her from behind fingers working feverishly between puffy cunt lips.

Randy held her cheeks apart and painted the liquid onto the tight pink whorl of her bum. Her immediate squeals sent a chill through Lawrence but the other three were delighted. They watched her writhe in orgasm after orgasm pleading for release. They taunted her with filthy talk until the usually lady-like Elisabeth responded in kind, raving like a depraved slut.

Her own juices eventually diluted the liquid enough that she was more subdued but still eminently fuckable. The camera rolled until none of the three could manage an erection or could think of any other depraved acts to ask of her. They watched as Lawrence took his turn and reluctantly made love to her on Randy's instruction, insisting that their intimacy be displayed for the amusement of his coworkers and further implicating the humiliated husband.

_________

The clock in the post office tower was striking midnight when Lawrence started for home. Elisabeth was curled beside him on the seat sleeping soundly; Her hair was wet from the shower in the hotel room and her legs were bare. Her stockings and underwear were left behind as a trophy for Randy leaving her bare but for the thin wrinkled dress.

In truth, she was totally bare everywhere beneath her dress. The rich dark curls of her pubes were gone, sacrificed to entertaining Randy and the others. They'd argued about leaving her a landing strip or a soul patch, never considering Lawrence's preferences for his wife's pussy. in the end it all went and Elisabeth's cunt was shaved smooth while she lay back bewildered and watched them do it.

They completely bared her normally pink cunt lips, now deeper in color and definitely puffy; her clitoris so sensitive that she had sucked in her breath each time Randy flicked it to attention. The normally soft pink star between her cheeks now glowed a deeper pink from their rough penetration. It was the one thing she seemed to remember clearly. As Lawrence had helped her into the car she whispered "They bum fucked me," as if that was all that had happened. It made Lawrence doubt that Randy's promise that "She won't remember a thing," could possibly be true.

He looked over at his pretty young wife and was amazed that her hand had once again found its way under her dress and was working unconsciously between her thighs. Her husband reached into his jacket pocket and felt the glass vial Randy had pressed into his hand with the ominous instruction, "Hang onto this and I'll tell you when and where I want you to paint this on her clit." Elisabeth was far from finished.

To be continued...

12