Intimidating Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
He can't resist his pregnant mother.
842 words
4.15
679.2k
215
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,299 Followers

There was somthing about pregnant women that just made my cum boil within my nuts. So much so that even my own mother, now eight months pregnant, was feuling my fantasies. As an 18 year old, I was wanking to thoughts of my mother long before my dad knocked her up. Now, with her large, swollen tummy, it was almost too much. My mother always reminded me of the actress Andy MacDowell, except my mothers boobs were much bigger. I couldn't help but marvel at how much larger they had gotten since her pregnancy. They seemed to have a life of their own, rocking, almost as if in slow motion, under the light sun dresses she wore. God knows what they must do when freed from the confines of her enormous maternity bras. So here I was on a Saturday afternoon secretly watching my mother as she sat on the livingroom sofa. Her and my lucky bitch of a sister-in-law where giggling like school girls as they felt the baby kick within moms massive tummy. As my brother's wife listened for the unborn baby's heartbeat, mom looked over and caught me staring. My eyes quickly went from mom's tits to her eyes and she gave me a warm smile.

"Sweetie, why don't you come feel your little sister kicking." She said.

I froze. This was the first time I had recieved such an invitation and I could already feel the blood rushing to my cock.

"Uh... Okay, I guess." It was all I could mutter.

As I moved to the couch, my sister-in-law got up and said she was going to check on my dad and brother, who were outside.

Mom patted the cushon next to her invitingly.

I sat down and emmediately, a surge of intimidation ran through me. Here I was, inches from such a beautiful, experienced matronly figure. Her long legs and sexy feet, gigantic boobs resting on a belly that looked like it could pop anytime - it was all too much. I jumped to my feet.

"I...I need to go." Was all I could say.

She watched me scramble up the stairs and called after me in concern.

"Sweetie?"

I ran to my room and lay on my bead. My cock was throbbing in my pants. Just as I was regaining my composure, there came a gentle tap at my door. My mother poked her head in.

"Josh, can we talk?" She asked.

I knew there was no getting away from her so I relented.

"Yeah, I guess so." I answered.

She came in, closed the door and walked to my bed. I could see her breasts rocking back and forth as she walked, and hear her high-heeled sandals clicking against the floor. She sat at my side and took my hand. With her other hand, she gently brushed the hair from my face and looked into my eyes. My dick was on the rise again.

"I know what your feeling." She said.

I returned her stare.

"You do?" I asked.

She spoke softly. Tenderly. "Yeah, I do. I may be your mother, but I know a thing or two about how teenaged boys think... I also know a thing or two about you. Things you like to do."

Still holding mine, my mother ran our hands gently across her pregnant belly. "And things you like to think about."

Oh my God, how did she know? Was I that obvious?

"There's parts of me that fascinate you, aren't there?" She asked.

All I could do is nod.

"I think I intimidate you too though. The same parts of me that fascinate you, they also intimidate you." She said.

Mother lifts her foot from her sandal and runs her toes across my ankle.

"My cute little feet."

She parts the slit in her dress, revealing her olive-colored legs.

"My long, long legs."

Mom squeezes her knockers between her arms, causing them to ballon outward. I can't believe what I'm seing.

"My large breasts, swollen with milk."

She runs her hands across her tummy.

"And of course, my pregnant belly. But it's more than that. It's much more than that, isen't it? I intimidate you because I'm a muture woman. An experienced mother, wife and lover, who's carried three babies in her womb, including you. A women who carries with her 20 years of sexual experience, which means I know how to be pleased AND I KNOW HOW TO PLEASE."

Mom runs her finger gently across my face, staring into my eyes.

"And here you are, my sweet innocent little baby boy. So young and inexperienced. So verile and eager." She giggle a little. "So curious and horny."

Mom grabed my hand again.

"I think what you need is for someone to take your hand and show you the way. Someone to show you how to love... and how to be loved. Someone to take you to that place you've never been. I think you need your mother now more than you ever have." She said.


to be continue..

klrxo
klrxo
9,299 Followers