Into His Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing them on the bed she asked him, "So what are we going to tell the council about Hazel?" She paused before continuing, "What we supposed to do with these things? If anyone found this stuff they'd... we'd..." she sighed, "She was our friend and I don't mind raising her daughter as our own but... won't they suspect us first?

He sighed, "I know, I know... the council and many of my colleagues know we've been looking to adopt so it will be easy to get them to go along with this. They will help make this quick adoption look preplanned and help sell it to the rest of the clan on accepting her sudden appearance and also deter anyone else who might be inquisitive about Hazel."

He gathered Hazel's blanket off of the bed and threw it back into the box along with the necklace, he picked up the piece of paper and threw it into the fire watching it catch and burn slowly.

"Tomorrow while I'm with the council and our Alpha I want you to take that box and some of your pricier jewelry and a few Ryon's sentimental baby things downtown to the cities first federal bank," he said to her picking the stuff up and sitting it on the dresser, "get a safety deposit box with us having the only access to it. I will get another one later and place that key into the new box."

She sighed thinking of the circus she was about to perform to protect her daughter. But she would do that and more, already feeling a fierce protectiveness and loyalty to HER daughter who was sleeping in the other room.

As she slid into bed she had another niggling question that wouldn't leave her be, "What if she asks questions or ever shows signs of-"

"Don't worry" Burim said as he joined her turning off the light and pulling her close, "I have an associate whose research is in repression. He is working on a product meant to repress rogues of all the mythic species. I've seen the clinical trials in our rogues; as it is easier to see the physical outcome with our rouge wolves since they can't phase back to their human form it is easier to study the effects of the drug. If it can repress that I'm sure it can repress anything she might display."

"Won't that be dangerous I don't want to hold her back or stunt growth" she stated.

"No I will make sure everything is perfect before we even attempt to give her it besides she won't show major signs until reaches puberty. Meanwhile I will give her another product that will mask her smell to that of a human to help her blend into the story I will spin to the council."

He pulled her tighter as he sighed heavily into the top of her head mixing their smells and replacing his breath with the smell of her hair. They took the time enjoying having their scents mixed together welcoming the oneness they both felt.

They were both quiet for several moments.

"What if the Alpha suspects? It is hard to lie to him you know" She asked softly fighting sleep to ask this last question.

He shushed her softly, "Shhh... I will not lie to him; I will just elude to somethings... Besides he is a big picture kind of guy and will only require us to present her to him for his wolf to access her danger to the pack by then I will have administered the scent masker... Don't worry love no one will ever suspect... I swear it."

~~~~

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed "Into His Arms"! Please vote and comment and let me know what you think! I will try to put out a chapter a week. I'm finishing up the semester so cross your fingers on that time frame. Next chapter I'll be skipping forward in time but I will be filling in some gaps with more character building and scene setting, so a lot of time jumping ahead. But don't worry after that the jumping will be limited... no promises tho lol

12