Into the Abyss Ch. 04

Story Info
Sub experiences punishment for the first time.
3.3k words
4.61
39.3k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was still riding the high on the restaurant scene as they strolled into the house. But he'd also been thinking it was time for some conversation. So he steered her into the formal dining room and sat her down near the corner of the large table. He sat at the head of the table angling their chairs so they were facing each other across the corner of the table. He drew her hands to the top of the table so he could hold them in his own. He didn't seem to be able to keep his hands off her.

Her expression was confused as she looked around the elegant, but normal dining area. He waited until her eyes settled on his and said, "We just need to talk."

"About what," she asked, willing but confused.

"Normally," he began, "when a dom and a sub come together, they negotiate some rules...set some boundaries."

"A dom?" she asked.

Realizing that this terminology about his lifestyle was unfamiliar to her, he slowed down. "I'm a dominant -- someone who becomes sexually aroused from bending another, a submissive, to his will. You are clearly a submissive -- someone who becomes sexually aroused by surrendering your will to another." He paused to watch her absorb his words...familiar words but with a whole new definition. He watched as she considered and agreed...watched her accept the label of submissive. Yes, she was a submissive. He watched her put it on as she might a garment in a dressing room...considering...did it fit? Did she like the way it looked? Then saw the moment that she not only accepted but embraced what she had known all her life -- she was a submissive.

"Then why do we need to negotiate?"

"D/s is only the beginning. There are tools that allow us to experience this power shift. They include, but are in no way limited to, sex, humiliation, bondage, pain, public displays...well the list is endless. Have you really never looked any of this up on the internet?" When she shook her head, he laughed and pulled his chair closer so he could touch her face. "You are such an innocent."

"I will," she suddenly asserted. "I'll learn everything I need to know about being a good...submissive," she tasted the word for the first time in her mouth, "whatever I need to know to make you happy."

"No," he commanded firmly, "no research, no websites, no chat rooms. I'll teach you what I want you to know."

"Oh good," she sighed wrapping her arms around his neck and allowing him to pull her into his lap. She curled there as content as a kitten. "I was hoping you'd say that." She began to nuzzle his neck, laying a stream of gentle wet kisses along his neck, slowly working her way up until she bit softly at his earlobe.

"All right," he laughed, standing up with her securely in his arms. "We'll just have to discover your limits along the way." When he reached the door to the basement, he simply threw her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry keeping one arm secured across her knees. When she squirmed, he gave her ass a firm swat. "Be still, he commanded, "it won't do either of us any good to fall down the stairs."

He set her on her feet outside the door to the dungeon. "Never," he said in his deep, serious voice, "do you ever enter the dungeon with clothes on."

"You want me to take off my clothes...right here?"

He didn't reply.

She swallowed, took a deep breath and then turned her back to him. Sliding her hair over her shoulder she presented her back and asked, "Would you unzip me? Please sir," she added softly.

He allowed his fingers to caress the soft skin at the top of her dress. Then, very slowly, lowered the zipper his warm fingers sliding down the naked flesh exposed as the zipper traveled down her spine. All too soon the journey ended at the small of her back, just as it curved out toward her ass. Slowly his hand traveled back up her spine. This time he dragged his nails lightly causing her to shiver and goose flesh to erupt in the wake of his hands. When he reached the top, he dropped his hand and waited.

She turned gracefully holding the bodice against her chest. Looking directly into his eyes she slid the thin straps down her shoulder releasing her arms one at a time. She gazed at him for a long moment then released the dress and allowed it to fall to her feet. Her eyes fell along with the dress, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She was entirely naked now except for her fuck-me shoes, strappy little sandals on absurdly high heels. She looked magnificent, a precious shade of pink, breasts swaying slightly as she trembled.

He drank her in for a few moments then commanded, "Step back." She obediently stepped out of the pool of fabric encircling her feet. "Pick up the dress." She bent to retrieve the garment her breasts falling and her ass lifting high into the air. As she straightened he indicated a convenient hook and said, "hang it there." She spent a few moments hanging the dress. Zipping the garment and fussily arranging it as she might a precious gown in her own closet. He allowed her this time knowing she was remembering what had happened in his dungeon the night before...building the anticipation before they stepped through the portal again. She bent to unclasp the shoes, but his sharp, "Leave them," had her straightening. She simply stood with her arms at her sides and looked at him. He unlocked the door and gestured her in.

"Please sir," she turned to face him quickly, as soon as they were inside. Her face was glowing with excitement as she asked "may I wear the cuffs?" It was his habit to place the cuffs immediately on any sub who walked through the door. In fact, he stored them near the door for exactly that reason. And while he was pleased that she already showed an affinity for the cuffs he didn't want her to get in the habit of topping from the bottom and felt he should nip this behavior in the bud. Fisting his hand in her hair he pushed until her knees gave and she was kneeling at his feet.

Making his voice as firm as possible he said, "I decide EVERYTHING that happens in my dungeon. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Ye...yes sir." Her voice was barely a whisper.

Lifting his foot he placed it very carefully on the bone above her breasts and pushed hard enough to knock her off her knees. Although he knew that he had very carefully not injured her. He also knew that she felt as if she'd been kicked to the ground -- which she had been. She lay there trembling in genuine fear now...not daring even to look up at him. "Now," he announced, "you must be punished."

"Get up," he said deliberately walking away and leaving her to get to her feet. He strolled to a cupboard and opened the door, pausing as he always did to absorb the aroma of well-oiled leather and to enjoy the sight of the neatly hung and arranged implements of his avocation. He chose a leather crop, one that was woven and had some heft. He knew this was a very thin line he must tread. He must give her more than she expected, but not more than she could tolerate. Since neither of them had any idea where that line was, he intended to be cautious. However, this was an important point. She could never be allowed, not even for a moment, be allowed to assert any domination over him. If she were, the dynamic would fail and she would search for another whom she could not dominate. He would never allow that to happen. He would hold her securely within her submission.

"You will not be bound as I know that arouses you and this is punishment. Come here," he commanded moving toward a table. It resembled a traditional massage table, with a padded top, but was equipped with variations. He chose it now only because it was handy and adequate. "Stand with your hips pressed against the table. Bend forward and stretch your body along the table top. Now stretch your arms out in front of you...nose on the table. Spread your legs ...further," he commanded until her torso lay in firm contact with the table and her feet were still firmly on the floor. The padded table top was cold, but he knew that wasn't the only reason she shivered. She knew that her ass was perfectly exposed and with her legs apart, she could feel the vulnerability of her naked and newly shaved pussy. He ruthlessly used her naiveté allowing her to believe he was genuinely angry.

He didn't touch, but just admired. With her face hidden he could allow the satisfaction to show. She was magnificent with her ass offered up to him. And he was as anxious to hurt her as he was to make her cum. He knew that made him an unusual Dom, the fact that he enjoyed her pleasure just as much as he enjoyed her pain. He knew himself well and understood that the pleasure/pain aspect of play was secondary to the power shift for him. He would cause her pain, when it kept him in control. And he would cause her pleasure when it kept him in control. The degree to which he was forced to go in either direction was really up to her.

Since this was her first punishment, he intended to err on the side of caution. He would strike her on only one cheek, but he would hit her hard enough to get her attention...and to leave a mark. He stepped up and ran a hand along that glorious ass. Of course she jumped at the contact of his hand on her skin. After tracing both those glorious globes he dipped a hand into her pussy. She moaned and tried to rub against his fingers. He immediately slapped her ass -- hard. A bright handprint glowed on her cheek. "Have you been given permission to move, bitch?" He asked harshly. "No you have not," he continued immediately. "Nor have you been given permission to speak, although moans and screams don't count as speech, so scream all you want." He knew that an admonition to scream would only heighten her fear.

He brought the crop to her face...rubbing it against her cheeks and lips. This allowed her to feel the textured finish and to smell the leather, but mostly it heightened her anticipation and fear. "You will receive 5 blows with the crop. Each will be precisely in the same place as the last. Yes, sweetheart, I'm very good at this. You will not move. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes sir," her voice was muffled her face pressed to the table.

"Speak up, bitch," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," she repeated a little louder.

"You will also ask for your punishment, elegantly and precisely, if you please."

She was silent for a few moments composing something she hoped would please him. "Please sir. Your humble slut is sorry that she offended and begs that you punish her in whatever way you see fit."

"Good enough," he replied swinging the crop firmly into her ass. The force of his blow was stunning. It slammed her against the table. Her erect breasts bounced against the surface. The force with which her breath left her body was shocking and she struggled to inhale, just to find air to coax into her lungs.

He ran a hand over the welt that raised immediately. She marks easily, this fair-skinned one, he observed. Maybe he better pull his next blow a little.

The feel of his cool hand over the hot spot where his blow had just landed was surprising and caused her to gasp, although she did her best to hold as still as possible. Ow FUCK, she thought, that really hurt.

His fingers dipped into her cunt. "Look how wet my slave is," he announced with derision. He slid his wet fingers between her mouth and the table to smear her lips with her own slime. "Taste my whore," he commanded and as her tongue crept out to lick her own arousal from her lips he landed another blow on her ass.

This time she did scream in both pain and in surprise. He was really hurting her and she didn't think she liked it. She cringed as he rubbed the spot on her ass again.

"Excellent, I love it when you scream. How many is that, slut?" he asked mildly.

"Two," came her muffled response.

"Two, that is right. Which means you still have three left to go." His clever fingers found her clit and rubbed firmly. She gasped and tears began to leak from her eyes. It was just too much, the pain and the pleasure all confused together. She shivered, but he had to hand it to her, she stayed absolutely still, even when a moan escaped her lips.

She was very aroused by the time the third blow struck -- just as hard and just as brutal as the previous one, but somehow worse because she felt so hot, so horny. He saw her fingernails dig into the padded table, heard her rasping breaths and struck again quickly.

When she sobbed, he knew he had administered her punishment perfectly. He pressed hard on her clit, reducing her further...stripping her of any resistance she might have had left. Then he struck her quivering ass one last time. He hit her hard, striking precisely on the welt his previous 4 blows had raised. Her scream sounded like it had traveled far and over cut glass rasping out of her one last time as she lay sobbing onto the table.

He picked her up and gently carried her to his easy chair. He settled her on his lap, turning her so her punished cheek pointed out and her weight rested on the uninjured side. Using the soft blanket he kept handy for just this purpose, he wrapped her tenderly. "I've got you," he crooned. "You're OK," he said over and over stroking and petting her while she quieted. Finally her arms crept around his neck and she held herself firmly against him. He understood how she needed this...needed to hold and be held. He needed it to...needed to feel her soft tender body press against him...clinging to him like he was a raft in a storm. And in a way he was. Her emotions were storming and he was deliberately the only thing she could cling to. These were the times that would forge the links that would eventually bind them together. And in that way, this after-care was every bit as important as everything that came before. Actually, it was more important, much more important.

He opened a jar of salve and began to gently rub it onto her welt. He had one with lidocaine, but it was not his purpose to take away the pain. While the salve soothed and promoted healing, his purpose now was to call her attention to the pain.

"What did you learn?" he asked quietly, continuing to rub her tender ass.

She sniffed. "I learned," she replied tremulously, "that it is my job to accept what you give me. I learned," she continued a little stronger, "that I may not manipulate or beguile you in any way. And I promise that I will accept your generous gifts with grace and gratitude."

"Well said," he praised removing his hand from her ass and wrapping her more securely in the blanket. They sat quietly for a few minutes, holding each other, resting together...allowing that mysterious something that was beyond the body to intertwine and draw them close.

Then slowly his hand began to creep inside the blanket and to stroke her cunt. "Have I told you how hot this is?" he asked stroking her naked mons. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," she admitted, "it makes me feel naked and vulnerable even when I have on clothes."

"Um hum," he agreed stroking more insistently down her vulva, then sliding fingers into her wet cunt. "I've been waiting a long time to fuck you," he said.

She giggled, turning her mouth to his, "But sir, we just met last night."

"Like I said, a very long time." Their lips met, hers parted softly under his onslaught and he plundered her mouth, pouring all his longing to own and possess her into the kiss. She moaned and drew herself closer to him, rubbing her breasts against his shirt. Being naked while he was dressed felt nasty, reminding of how slutty her behavior was. He knew that, or course, and stayed dressed as much as possible in his dungeon.

He stood still holding her in his arms. "Hang on," he commanded shifting her so she faced him and drawing her legs around his waist. Leaving the blanket on the chair he carried her to the bed stopping to pick up the cuffs. He seated her on the soft down comforter and knelt at her feet removing her shoes and applying cuffs to each ankle. Then he moved to her wrists and buckled those securely in place as well.

He knelt back, watching quietly. She stared at the cuffs and then closed her eyes. He could see it, the mysterious something that settled over her...a stillness, a lowering - hard to describe, but palpable. He waited until she looked at him and then said, "Up you get." She stood so he could pull back the comforter and expose the stark white sheet on the fresh bed. It seemed huge to her, like a wrestling mat. He looked down at her and chuckled, "You really are short," he said realizing that was the first time he'd seen her without those ridiculously high heels she liked. They were both laughing as he picked her up and tossed her into the center of the bed.

He drew her left arm above and to the side of her head attaching the waiting clamp to the cuff at her wrist. He then repeated the process on the other side. The result was that her arms were spread high and wide held secure at the wrist cuffs. She began to breathe faster as he ran his hands down her body, pausing to tweak her nipples and then grasping her hips firmly pulled her down the bed until her arms were stretched to their comfortable limit. Then he attached similar clamps to the cuffs at her ankles drawing her legs wide apart. He went to each corner of the bed and slowly turned a crank ratcheting back the chain that was attached to the corner. In this way, he was able to customize the fit, tight or loose and depending on the height of his victim.

He was pleased to see how aroused his little slut was to be bound spread eagle on his bed. He watched as she tested the strength of her bonds. He watched her nipples pucker and harden with excitement. He saw her cunt glisten with moisture...and all this before he ever laid a hand on her. Yes she was vulnerable, yes she was exposed. He was sure that she had never before felt air moving against her cunt in this way -- never had her cunt been quite so exposed as the recent shaving left it. Nonetheless, she was astonishingly aroused simply from the bondage.

Before leaving her, he reached over and slapped that naked and vulnerable pussy -- he just couldn't resist; she was so magnificent lying there all helpless and vulnerable. She gasped and moaned as her body jumped. He walked away with a broad smile to gather the implements he might need.