Into the Alley

Story Info
A college girl discovers a stranger in an alley.
3.7k words
4.51
90.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wear a bright smile on my face as I step off the bus. As a 19 year old woman, I help the environment by taking the city buses to my university instead of driving. It may take longer, but in the end, I save money and it's better for the environment. My next bus stop is only a block away, so I begin walking. I'm on the outskirts of downtown, in a rundown area that most people view as shabby chic but my parents view as the ghetto. I like it as there's an interesting mix of people walking and rushing about.

Unexpectedly, a huge shadow begins to fall cover me. Confused, I look up to see where the cloud that's blocking the sun. Only...it's no cloud. A man...a huge man that towers over me as if I was a dwarf stands in front of me. Granted, I'm 5 foot, but this man is huge. Not muscular but huge. Just Jason Voorhees type huge...not to mention dark. Not in skin tone, but in everything. It's almost like he sucks in the sunlight.

"I have a knife in my pocket," he tells me in a very smooth, calm voice as if he was asking me about the weather.

"If you yell or get anyone's attention, I'll put my knife into your heart, then walk away," he informs me with such eerie calmness I know he's telling the truth. This sends a cold shiver up my spine reminding me of the time I had to get stitches and they gave me that numbing shot.

"Your bag, please," he requests and I slowly slide my heavy backpack off my back and hold it out for him with both hands. He grabs it with one hand and shows no notice of how heavy the bag is with all my books.

"Cell and wallet," he requests now. On the sidewalk, with crowds of people walking by, I reach into my pocket and pull out my cell phone and then my wallet. Shaking out of fear, I hold both out for him, letting him rob me in broad daylight.

He takes both smoothly and puts them in his pocket. The way he is so calm unnerves me. In fact, it terrifies me. He shows no nerves as he robs in the middle of a packed street. He is like some villain in a movie that doesn't think they are doing any evil.

The man then looks down at me with an odd look that I try to read but have trouble. There's surprise on his face, but also something else that I can't read. It sort of looks like unbelief, but that can't be real.

"You are doing very well scared coward girl. Now, you are going to put your hands behind your head, turn and walk down the alley," he says so causally anyone watching this farce might think we are friends. Open mouth and gaping, I just stand there as my emotions scream in fear and terror. I feel the color drain from my face as I stand there stunned.

The alley? No! It can't be. I can't do this. Who knows what he is going to do to me?! He might even...kill me. But if I do not...he might do what he promised to do.

Feeling as if in a daze, my hands lift up from my sides. They slowly and smoothly slide behind my head, where my fingers interlock together. I feel so stupid doing this. And I know I look stupid as everyone sees me putting my hands behind my head on an open street sidewalk. I now turn and face the alley. I start walking, slowly. People rush by me, some waiting for me to pass while others speed up. None stop to look at me or to even wonder why I'm walking with my hands behind my head.

It occurs to me how smart the man is. He's made me look like so many of the crazy people that I walk by every day. He's just made me one of the oddities that people will want to avoid instead of a victim needing help. Making me do this ensures everyone will go out of their way to ignore me.

With tears starting to run down my face, I enter the shadowy alley. My heart is pounding as terror builds in a way I've never felt before. Yet I can't deny that there's some other feeling deep inside. I can't put my finger on what it was, but I think I know what it's from. I've never had a man be so, well, demanding and confident. Every guy I know, from my ex-boyfriends to the guys that try to talk to me at school, they are not like this guy at all. They seem insecure or scared to offend me. This brute acts as if that's his only goal.

"Stop. Turn around," I hear the brute order. Hearing his voice makes me jump as I didn't know he was right behind me. He didn't make a single sound. He could have been behind me the entire time and I didn't sense him. This makes my legs tremble as I wouldn't even hear it if he decided to end me. It would come so unexpectedly.

"Please mister," I begin as I slowly turn around.

"I gave you everything I have," I plead, trying to convince him not to hurt me.

"No, you haven't," he returns with a hint of something sinister in his voice. He is in front of me, blocking my exit out of the alley. In the short distance, I see people walking past the dirty alley we are in.

"Do not move," he states as a clear order. I see his huge hands move up towards my face and I start to whimper in panic. But they stop before reaching it. Then I see why, or rather, I feel why. With ease he rips open my shirt. With a single tug with both hands, he tore it down the middle and made it unwearable. Now my shirt is just two tatters as my bra is clearly visible. The speed and method of this is just so quick and smooth that I'm amazed. I barely even felt it.

As if it is made out of paper, he yanks open my jeans breaking the button holding them closed. Again the strength he must have to break this apart is unbelievable. I have trouble at time trying to close the button and he just poof! Snapped if off in a single pull of his massive hands.

Still standing with my hands behind my head, I feel him pulling my jeans all the way down. I feel the cool day air run over my bare legs as I stand here in this alley in just my bra and panties. I can't find any words to say as I'm filled with so many emotions. Terror and fear are the strongest as its clear to see what's about to happen. But there's a burning sort of feeling as well, as if I'm enjoying it. As if I want it. As if this is so dangerous that it's a thrill. It's this feeling that overwhelms me as he removes my tattered shirt and jeans completely off me.

I watch as he turns his back to me and takes several steps away. I consider running and escaping, but my legs don't seem to want to run. They feel rooted to the spot no matter how hard I scream at them in my head. They don't move because I fear there's a part of me that doesn't want to move. That I want to experience what is about to happen for some sick and deranged reason.

So all I can do is watch him as he walks. Then he stops...and throws my clothes over the fence. My eyes watch as my float downward on the other side of the fence until they can no longer be seen, ensuring there's no way I will be able to get to them.

As quick as a cat, he is in front of me again. His hands come up again, but this time they grab the front of my bra. With minimal effort, he snaps it apart. This bra which can take me seconds to take off some days, comes apart like it wasn't even snapped on. Now broken, he just lets it fall off me where it looks cheap and pathetic.

My bare breasts are exposed now. They are out for him to see. If he moved to the side, anyone that looked down this alley would see them too as I keep my hands behind my head. They would see the subtle way they jiggle as I tremble. But only he sees it. He stares at them with a very pleased yet surprised smile, as if every is happening better than planned.

Without delay he moves his hands again. I feel them on either side of my hips, grabbing the waistband of my panties. I feel and hear the snap as he pulls his hands in opposite directions, breaking my panties. My womanhood is exposed now, leaving me completely and utterly humiliated. The feeling of it, of being naked in a damn alley, is overwhelming. I'm helpless, scared and NAKED outside in front of a vicious stranger.

I almost cum just by feeling this horrible and confusing feeling.

What breaks me out of this intense feeling is a flash of light.

"No," I gasp in utter horror as I see him holding my cell...and taking pics of me like this. The flash goes on and on as he takes pic after pic of me naked on my own phone. He makes sure to zoom in on my breasts and womanhood to make the collection complete. He even walks around to make sure he gets my bare ass.

I almost begin to pant as I feel his hand on my shoulder...bending me over. He keeps pushing and pushing until he stops. Still holding me so I don't fall over, I see the flash again. And again as he makes sure to capture me like this in such a horrible pose. Next I feel his dirty rubber boots pressing against my feet. With no words he lets me know what he wants. So I begin to part my legs for him. I part both as much as I can and he stops touching me with those dirty boots of him. Now I know my womanhood is exposed fully and spread for him.

Then he does the worst thing possible. He laughs. As I'm bent over, showing everything, he laughs at me. I see the flashes again, and he keeps laughing at me. He's taking pictures and laughing at me helpless. Again, this causes such a clash of horrible feelings in me, from extreme humiliation to a burning feeling between my legs that I fight to keep my legs from shaking.

"Such a pathetic, scared and cowardly little woman," he laughs with a hearty laugh. There's nothing but honestly in his voice. He actually believes that. He doesn't see me as the smart, independent woman that I make everyone else see. No. It's like he sees though all that and sees me for what I really am. And that makes me more aroused than I ever thought possible.

"Now, be a good little scared, pathetic, cowardly woman, and walk to those trash cans. Keep those hands on your head too. Once you get there... bend over them," he orders in that tone that drives me crazy. He has no doubt that I'm going to do it. Nor does he have any worry that I'm going to do exactly as he says.

I'm stood back up, but this time I raise my head, trying to keep some dignity. My feet move and I start walking towards the old fashioned metal trash cans that are lined up along side of the building. As I walk, I see him move in front of me, my cell out and recording me as I walk. Recording the way my breasts jiggle with each step, or the way that the sun lights up every inch of my shaved womanhood. Or maybe just capturing the scared little woman like he said.

I reach the trash cans and look down at them. They are at least newer trash cans, purchased maybe in the last month. But they don't look the cleanest. I grimace at them as I know I have no choice. Humiliated even more than I thought possible, I begin to bend over. My hips press against the first can as I lower and lower my upper body half down. This would be easier if I was allowed to use my hands but they are still on top of my head.

I rest my upper body on the trash cans now, feeling the weird way my breasts press against the trash can handle. As I stay like this, I do what I know he's going to make me do, and that's spread my legs. Again, I do it as far as they allow and as I do, I see flash after flash as my own cell takes pics of me.

I want to ask what he is going to do with those pictures, but I already have a feeling I know the answer. He'll probably sell them to someone on the web to make some money. Or maybe they will go on the dark web so other rapey guys like him can see his handiwork. Or maybe he'll just hang on to them and look at them every so often to laugh or show his friends. Maybe he's going to blackmail me with them to keep me at his side whenever he wants.

His footsteps knock me back to reality as I hear him walk right behind me. My body tenses and my nerves all become shot when I feel him there. I close my eyes now and wait for the sounds I know are coming.

"Hey!" I yell out in complete and utter surprise as he spanked me. My left ass cheek is left stinging as he just open hand spanked it. My face burns redder than my ass as I can't believe he did that. He spanked me as if I was a little kid. Then he does it again, only I grit my teeth instead of yelling. Then he does it again, and again. He repeatedly does it, switching from one cheek to the other. Each one makes me jerk, causing the trash cans to squeak and bump into each other.

Finally he stops, leaving my ass to throb painfully. He doesn't do anything for a while and I think I know why. He's making me think about my punishment, as if he's some sort of twisted father figure that is trying to teach me. He's letting me feel the pain of what he did so I will remember it.

Suddenly I feel his member against me. I tense up all over again as I didn't hear anything. I didn't hear him pull his pants down or undo his belt. Yet I know what is poking me right between my legs. He pokes me over and over, just to tease and toy with me. He keeps doing this in such an annoying manner I almost yell, "Would you just fuck me?!" But I don't because he's the one in control, and this is him proving the fact.

"Oh," I gasp as he thrusts his member inside me. It was so smooth and went right in without any pain. The fact that it did this humiliates me even more as I was so wet that there was no friction. His dick is in me now, all the way, keeping it there so I can feel it. I feel his thighs against my ass as he keeps in there. And his member seems to go so deep inside me, so damn deep. He pulls back and then thrusts slowly again. Once he goes all the way, he stops again, making me feel the violation.

"Where's my dick at?" He asks calmly.

A few moments pass as I work up to say, "Inside me." Saying that nearly makes me either cry or scream in pleasure. Then he grabs a handful of my hair.

"Where inside you bitch?" He asks, sounding calm as he yanks my hair up.

"In my vagina...in my pussy! Your dick is in my pussy!" I cry out as he threatens to yank out my hair.

"Cunt. You got a cunt," he corrects.

"Now, you think your cunt deserves my cock?" He asks as a serious question. He pulls back again, making me shudder then thrusts again, yet doesn't let go of my hair.

"Well?" He prompts as he pulls back again. He's fucking me now, he's really doing it. This stranger is fucking me.

"No, I don't," I answer softly, feeling my body burn with pleasure from his member.

"Then say it," he says, picking up his pace. "My...my..." I try to say, though it is hard to concentrate as my body rocks.

"My cunt doesn't deserve your cock," I say in a fast motion.

"No it doesn't," he states as if agreeing. He then picks up the pace more.

"My cunt doesn't deserve your cock," I repeat, knowing that's what he wants.

"Well, if that's so, then lets punish you a bit more," he says with a laugh. In a quick motion, he yanks on my hair, making me lift up my head and chest. Then he grabs the trash can lid and tosses it aside. Roughly he forces me all the way back down. My head clears the trash can, but my breasts do not...they are in the trash can.

"Oh no!" I groan as I feel my breasts begin to bounce as he goes back to fucking me.

"Where your tits at girl?" He asks starting to get rougher.

"My tits are in the trash," I say quickly, thankful that there is no trash in the trash can. He pounds me faster, making my breasts slam into the side of the trash can, where it adds to the noise.

He begins to slam into now, ramming his cock into me, thrusting my body each time. The cans all move as he does, making a fair bit of noise. He holds my hair as he pounds into me, faster and faster.

"My cunt doesn't deserve your cock and my tits are trash!" I tell him as pleasure begins to build and build. I repeat this over and over as he keeps going.

I can hear him grunt as he gets rough. Now there is downright slams from the trash cans as he pounds into me, as if begging someone to look. Then it happens. I begin to cry out as I cum. An orgrasm like nothing I've ever felt before rolls over my entire body, from the tips of my fingernails to the bottom of my feet. It's so intense that everything goes white.

When I come too, he's wipping his cock on my face. He smears it all over, as if trying to use the stiff thing as a washcloth. That's feel I feel my womanhood. It throbs so hard from what he's done. More than that, I feel...something leaking down my leg and know he came in me.

"You were a good girl," he mocks and pats me on the head as if I was a dog. I hear him adjust himself and his clothing as I stay as I am. I'm trying to catch my breath as I feel hot and overwhelmed. It's only now that I wonder what I'm supposed to do. He threw away all my clothes. Is he going to trap me here? Keep me like a slave or something?

"There's a pair of gym shorts and a kid's shirt down the alley a bit," he says, his back to me.

"If you aren't gone by the time I get back, I'm going to get mean," he warns as he tosses me my bus pass from my wallet. Then he begins to walk down the alley, my backpack on one arm and my cell and wallet in his other. He robbed me...then raped me.

"Oh, and I would work on being a coward," he calls out from down the alley.

"And work on being stupid. You gave me everything you had, and I didn't have a weapon, I lied about it all," he says and begins to laugh that hearty laugh again. Then he simply walks out of the alley, leaving me behind still bent over the trash cans naked.

Achy, I stand up. Covering my tits and pussy, I move around the alley in search of the clothes. True enough, they are a pair of shorts and a shirt bundled together in a corner. I have no doubt he left them here on purpose. Then I wonder if they came from some other girl that he raped.

I slide the shorts on, trying to not think of the dirt and grime that might be on them. I discover that these shorts belonged to someone 3 times my size. I have to use both hands to try and tie a knot with the excess fabric, and even then I'll still have to hold them up with a hand. I then pick up the shirt, which is probably a kid's shirt. The opening goes over my head, but just barely. I'm forced to yank on it to try and pull it down so it can cover as much skin as possible. Looking down I see that it barely covers my tits. All of my stomach can be seen, and this is accented by the very loose shorts. If I move too fast, my breasts may pop out.

With a sigh, I begin to walk slowly as the pain between my legs is still pretty hard. My pussy is still throbbing and my skin is on fire. I both want to cry from this, but another part wants to put my hand between my legs and cum again as I know it would be so easy.

I walk towards the street, knowing how everyone is going to look at me like a whore from the way I'm dressed, and why not? I just let a stranger fuck me and give me the world's best orgasm.