Into the Deep Pt. 01

Story Info
Prim and proper wife begins lusty journey into slutdom.
3.8k words
4.34
87.1k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
107 Followers

Many thanks to Todger for editing this story. I would love to hear from readers about your ideas, comments, or suggestions and will try to answer any emails. And if you like the story please vote.

*****

It was rare that Sam and Kate had any alone time. Kate decided their love life needed reviving and she asked her mother to take the kids for the weekend. She thought of getting away for a mini vacation, but opted instead for staying home and not leaving the bedroom and calling it a stay-cation.

Kate was a stunning brunette and was blessed with one of those 'to die for' figures. A gorgeous face, deep ocean blue eyes, pretty hair, perfect boobs, and an ass that always attracted envious or lascivious stares completed the package.

Sam was the handsome, tall, athletic type and he had loved and lusted for Kate since their first date ten years ago. Their early years of marriage were very sexy and it seemed they could not get enough of each other in bed. They were both open minded and adventurous. That was then. Not so much now because of work and child responsibilities.

Kate called Sam at work and told him everything was in place for a romantic weekend. He couldn't wait for 5:00 to come and ended up leaving early. Preparing for their fuckfest, as he named it, Sam picked up wine and stopped at the adult video store for a porno movie. It had been years since they cuddled in bed and watched filth on the screen and fucked like rabbits afterward. He was extremely excited and hoped Kate would be also.

Two hours later as she and Sam lay naked in their king size bed watching porn on TV, Kate purred "I can't believe you picked something this nasty." Sam was slowly stroking her back from the top of her neck down to the perfect twin globes of her tight ass, slowly over and between her ass cheeks and to the back of her thigh and almost, but not quite, to her now slick pussy lips; massaging and teasing but not penetrating.

"Is it too nasty?" he asked breathlessly. His breathing difficulty was due to Kate's hand lightly roaming from his chest slowly down through his 'happy trail' to just above his raging hard cock that was either standing straight up or flat against his stomach, staring at him eye to eye, depending on the scene on the porno.

Occasionally Kate's fingernails reached out to the head of his cock and made butterfly soft circles around the blunt, almost angry looking helmet of his cock, causing a large drop of clear, warm, pre-cum to appear at the slit and slowly leak out. Kate stemmed the leak with the forefinger and spread his slick essence completely around the throbbing head of Sam's cock causing it to jump and him to sigh loudly.

"Fair's fair," she giggled, "You're teasing me too, and I think you must like this scene. Would you like to see us in a situation like this?" she whispered. She hadn't answered his question.

Sam went rigidly still and ghostly quiet and was not going any where near that question. There was no way to answer without feeling like a perv, again. The porno scene on TV was a young beautiful brunette wife, much like Kate, on her knees with her ass high in the air and her beautifully shaved pussy being deeply pounded by a muscular large cocked stud while her head was in her husband's lap sucking his cock.

Sam remembered back to a long ago night of sex-fueled fantasy pillow talk when he admitted he would like to see Kate dress more sexy, expose herself some, and maybe even have sex with someone else. Kate was angry about his fantasy, ending their till then, romantic night, and neither had ever brought up sex fantasies again. Until tonight.

"I won't be mad. I'm just curious if this is what turns you on," Kate assured him. She wrapped her hand around his hard shaft and gripped it firmly. Then she slowly started to stroke him from the bottom of his rod to the very top, causing a fresh flow of warm slick pre-cum to leak out. She ran her thumb over the crown of his cock, gathered the wetness and again spread it around the sensitive head making a popping, sucking sound and causing him to sigh and moan even louder.

Sam's hand caressed Kate's ass more firmly and slid between her cheeks, following her crease slowly down to her dark star, making her stiffen with surprise, then further to her slick lips, now warm and inviting with her moisture. This time he did not stop at stroking her labia, but spread her open and slowly but determinedly speared her core with one long fat finger. He met absolutely no resistance and it felt as if her pussy was actually drawing him in. He did not stop until he was as far in her as possible. Then he held firm, letting her adjust to his invasion.

"Oh baby! That feels so fucking good!" she urged. He lay Kate on her back and blazed a trail of wet warm kisses down her neck, over her throat and chest to her straining rock hard nipples. He paused and laved each nub with light but firm sucks and kisses and a little nip on each. Kate cuddled and caressed the back of his head, directing his movements and signaling her desire to him.

Sam's hand traveled south, over her trim tummy, taking time to toy with her sexy belly button, then through her closely trimmed pubes to her very warm and wet pussy. First he just cupped her entire mound and then applied slight pressure on her clit with the palm of his hand. He slowly rubbed her clit with the heel of his hand as she started a grinding motion, pushing back at him, searching for more contact, more pleasure.

Sam lightly traced his fingertip up one slick lip of her pussy and down the other side, carefully and teasingly avoiding her now engorged pleasure nub. Kate moaned quietly and slowly slid from her resting place in the nook of Sam's arms downward, straight toward the delicious shaft beckoning her.

Nearing his rigid pole, Kate extended her tongue, swiping her hot warm tongue over the head of his cock, and closed her lips in time to capture a new huge drop of pre-cum leaking from his shaft. Both lovers moaned at the same time at the sensuous feeling and both needed more.

Kate raised her leg over Sam's face as he held her hips and guided her into the classic 69 position, one of their favorite. The change in position caused Sam to push forward, forcing more of his now throbbing cock deeper into Kate's welcoming mouth. Neither minded the intrusion.

Sam took in the sight of Kate's lovely and very wet pussy hovering over his face. Her lips were now almost agape in a dark pink color and her clit was very prominent, trying to peek out of it's hood; begging for attention.

Sam clasped each of her beautiful ass cheeks in his meaty hands and pulled her onto his stretched out waiting tongue. He dragged one long, slow wet lick the entire length of her slit and just slightly beyond. Kate sighed at the pleasure to her pussy and stiffened at the attention to her ass. This was an area they danced around but never discussed. Now Kate thought maybe they should explore more.

Sam lovingly and enthusiastically made love to Kate's pussy, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. He firmly gripped her cheeks in both hands and attacked her clit. He was determined that she could not possibly pull away when her orgasm hit. He would force her to ride her orgasm to the end, coaxing as much from her as he could. At the same time Kate sucked harder and deeper on his rigid and now throbbing shaft while firmly cradling his tight balls, trying to give as good as she got.

Noticing an increase in the the sexy sounds coming from the almost forgotten porno, Kate managed to glance up at the screen just in time to see the well hung stud slam deep into the brunette's beckoning pussy, and unload his cream deep within her. At the same time the onscreen hubby came, sending an overload of hot cum into his wife's mouth; she bravely trying to swallow and keep up with the sheer volume of his love.

Seeing the brunette as the center of attention from the two well hung men was the last straw for Kate's libido. She exploded in orgasm as Sam's tongue lashed her over-sensitive nub and he drove two fat fingers deep into her pussy. She clenched hard on his fingers and gasped out loud. So concentrated on her orgasm she was surprised when Sam suddenly thrust upward with his own orgasm, driving his cock deeper than ever before into her mouth, actually penetrating past her gag reflex into her throat where he unleashed a torrent of hot cum.

Somehow Kate managed to accommodate his unexpected invasion and volley and secretly relished the experience. She lapped up his love and nursed the last bit of cum from his shaft before placing a kiss on the wet head of his cock.

Totally spent now, the lovers untangled themselves and snuggled in the bed, turned off the porno, and drifted toward sweet sleep, a smiling happy couple. Just before nodding out Kate thought they didn't even actually fuck yet but they still had two more days of their stay-cation. Sam's cock never fully deflated that night and never left the sweet warm confines of his hot wife's ass cheeks, poking her all night long.

"Wow!" was Kate's first thought in the morning. That was the hottest night since our honeymoon, no, her entire life, and Sam's too she supposed. More nights like that would be welcome.

So that would be her goal for the day. To outdo last night's sex. Why not? When would they have the house alone again?

Kate sent Sam to run errands and set about planning tonight's seduction. One thing for certain was that Sam was majorly turned on by the porno scene of the exposed wife with her shaved pussy being serviced by two hard cocks. And Kate? Well, being loved hard by two hot men had long been a recurring fantasy, but one she had kept very well hidden.

Was there a way to role play this fantasy and still stay a monogamous happily married couple? Would she be opening a Pandora's box? She decided the great sex made it worth pursuing.

The first part seemed easy enough to recreate, she mused. Kate snatched up scissors, shave cream, and razor and headed for the bath tub. A quick soak in the tub and then she very carefully began snipping away the curly patch covering her pussy. It seemed like she had to check her progress more than she first thought, but then lewdly smiled when she realized she was actually taking pleasure in the 'checking' progress.

The actual shaving was more of a challenge than she imagined. Carefully removing the hair from her mons was easy enough but the part where upper thigh met her pussy almost required a contortion act in the confines of the tub. Shaving her labia wouldn't have been a chore except for the fact her lips were now soaking with her wetness and so slick she couldn't get a good grip on them. And shaving back to her ass required a mirror and much perseverance.

And persevere she did, and applied all her concentration at the task at hand. Her pussy felt so good she also thought about masturbating but didn't want Sam to catch her because her shaven puss was to be a surprise. And she still had other errands to finish to stage her seduction.

Walking out the door of the house she was amazed at how sensitive her shaven lips felt against her soft panties. Just walking produced enough friction down below to be a new and pleasurable experience. Entering the shopping mall, she unconsciously gripped the side of her skirt making sure it didn't fly up in the breeze exposing her bare secret to the whole world. She even wore dark glasses to avoid meeting the eyes of passersby who seemingly knew she was shopping for seduction lingerie.

Back at home, as soon as Sam walked in the door she sent him to shower and change. She wanted him out of her way so she could set up the bedroom. Kate strategically placed the freestanding mirror near the foot of the bed where Sam would have a clear view of the action. She had to strip down and get on the bed to get exactly the right placement.

Kate practiced kneeling with her head low and ass high, knees apart, ass pointing to the mirror. She sneaked a glance back through her spread knees at the mirror and gasped at the slutty sight of her wide open, already slick pussy and unprotected asshole staring back at her.

The longer she looked at her wanton pose, the more sure she was that Sam would love it, although she is not sure why. Must be a guy thing she thought. But then she mused that it must be a thrill to be exposed like that, especially with another lover present, the middle of a sexy sandwich.

Kate slipped into her barely there, short see through lingerie and cooed out the door, "Baby, can you come in here. I need help with something."

Sam made it half way through the door and stopped in his tracks. Candles softly lit the bedroom and Kate was on her back on their king size bed, lightly teasing her breasts and coaxing her nipples into hard nubs clearly visible through the diaphanous negligee. Her legs were strategically placed to almost, but not quite, offer a glimpse of her shaven haven.

"It feels so much better when you do this," she teased, "I was hoping you could help me."

Sam was on the bed in a flash, lavishing loving attention to her now uncovered breasts and exploring under the negligee. Kate loved the attention to her nipples but steered his hand away from her mound. Not that she wasn't aching for his touch, she was, but she was saving her shaven snatch for a surprise.

Kate managed to undress Sam as he groped her body and breathlessly said, "Baby, I want your cock so bad. I need to taste you."

She lay on her tummy with her ass towards the mirror as planned and steered Sam in front of her on his knees. She untied his robe, reached in to grasp him and slowly stroked his lengthening cock into a raging erection, and whispered lewd comments about last night's passionate sex.

"Would you want your wife to be like that girl in the porno scene? Would you want me to be that nasty for you?" she teased as she sucked and stroked. She knew he remembered which scene she was talking about.

When he was fully rigid but not yet dangerously close to exploding Kate rose to her practiced position on hands and knees. Her back was arched displaying her ass more lewdly and her knees were wide spread. Only the hem of her negligee covered her ass and pussy, but just barely.

Not stopping her attention to Sam's cock, Kate reached her hand to the small of her back and slowly inched her negligee up her legs, over her protruding ass and tucked the hem into the tiny belt of the garment. Now her newly shaven pussy and vulnerable ass were well and truly exposed. She knew how wet she was and could only hope this was the vision that Sam fantasized about.

Sam was so engrossed by the pleasure of her blow-job he barely noticed her action, but glanced up and saw the mirror that Kate had strategically placed and the reflected image. His cock must have grown an extra inch or two at the sight of his beautiful wife so wantonly displayed.

Kate actually choked a little as she felt his cock suddenly expand. That's when she knew he had noticed the mirror. Determinedly she didn't gag but sucked him even harder and deeper.

Sam's eyes were riveted on her totally smooth shaven beautiful pussy, all slick with her honey and swollen with need, begging to be filled with hard cock. Her clitoris was very prominent, trying desperately to escape its protective hood. And above her inviting pussy was the tight little dark star of her butt, very vulnerable looking.

"Do you like it baby? I did it for you." she managed to mumble around his rampant shaft. Kate slid a hand down her tummy to her slick wet snatch and spread her lips so Sam could get a clear view in the mirror. Then she pressed two red nailed manicured fingers at her opening and slowly filled her hungry hole as Sam watched.

Kate pressed her pussy back on her invading fingers, sinking them deeper into her snatch. Each time she withdrew them they were more slick with her essence. Harder and faster she ravished her tight tunnel until she almost reached climax. She then withdrew her now shiny fingers and carefully caressed her clit, painting it with her nectar, side to side in a slow but determined stroke.

Sam almost lost it at the mirror image of Kate fingering herself while sucking him and slowly drew his cock away from her loving mouth. "Baby, turn around. I have to taste your pussy" he moaned.

Kate turned so they were both facing the mirror. Her neglige was now bunched at her waist, covering only her tummy, leaving her breasts, pussy, and ass bare. She glanced at the mirror and saw the reflection of a slut in heat, on her hands and knees, nipples swollen and hard, lips swollen from sucking cock, and looking like she needed much more. She realized that she was the slut in the mirror. She blushed at the thought.

She lost all train of thought as Sam knelt behind her and ran his tongue slowly and deliberately up the entire split of her cunt, savoring the taste and texture of her flowing pussy. His tongue made a teasingly slow orbit completely around her clit and then he laved each lip, up one side and down the other. Finally he fastened his lips on her sensitive bud. He tenderly held the nubbin between his teeth as he softly battered her throbbing clit with his tongue.

Kate was nearing her orgasm as Sam crouched behind her on the bed. With one hand he pushed her upper torso to the bed, her nipples scratching across the surface of the spread, and the other hand elevating her hips, pulling her ass high in the air.

Sam was not kneeling behind her but was almost straddling over her back in a leap frog pose as he lined his rigid hard cock up with her slick tunnel and slowly but very determinedly sank every inch of his shaft into her clenching walls until he could go no deeper. Then her gripped her shoulders and pulled her back, sinking in even more if that was possible.

Both sighed and moaned in passion but neither moved. Sam could feel Kate's interior muscles clenching on his cock and Kate could feel Sam's shaft throbbing with every beat of his heart. For Sam it was like being in a hot, slick velvet vise. For Kate it was like being filled with a steel hard shaft covered in soft skin.

Sam finally relented somewhat on his intrusion and started to withdraw. Kate seemed to grip him even tighter, not wanting to lose her hold. His shiny shaft retreated slowly, her nether lips followed his cock, tightly hugging and caressing him. Slowly out until only the head of his shaft was still ensconced in her heat and then slowly back in all the way. Again he gripped her shoulders and tried to go deeper into her heat.

Kate didn't think Sam had ever been this hard or deep before, nobody had. Kate loved it. This was mindless fucking and it felt good.

Sam picked up the pace and soon his pelvis was slapping her ass in a tattoo rhythm. He pounded her and created a smacking sound each time his pelvis met her ass cheeks. A soft cooing sound escaped from Kate with each thrust followed by a satisfied "aah" from Sam. Smack, ooh, ahh. Smack, ooh, ahh. Smamckoohahh, It sounded like an old steam engine locomotive leaving the station, building speed for a long haul. Sam could only wish they were in for a long haul but already felt the need to cum creeping up on him.

He fucked her deep and hard every stroke and reached places new to them both. "Fuck me baby, just fuck me. Like that. Don't stop!" Kate screamed like a mantra, over and over.

He watched as he pumped in and out of Kate, mesmerized at the sight of his cock, slick and shiny with her girl cum clenched tightly in her shaven lips. He coated his thumb in the abundance of their juices that were covering his cock and slowly rubbed it around, and just into the dark star of her ass.

This seemed to be more than either of them could stand. Kate whimpered a sound that sounded like 'I'm coming!" Sam knew he would also cum soon and cried, "I can't hold back any more, here I cum!" and plowed deep into her clenching pussy once more and pushed his slick thumb deep into her unsuspecting ass. Kate clenched her pussy around his cock and her ass around his thumb as she exploded in her orgasm and Sam unloaded ropes of white hot cum deep into her.

one2many
one2many
107 Followers
12