Into the Deep Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam and Kate expand their adventure.
2.5k words
4.11
28.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

Many thanks to Todger for editing this story. All comments on the story are appreciated and I will reply if possible. I love to hear from readers. Please vote if you like this story.

*****

For the next few weeks Sam and Kate relived the excitement of their sexy vacation every chance they got. There were lustful glances across the dinner table, gentle caresses in the kitchen, and not so subtle gropes in the car. All out of view of the kids.

And in the bedroom the magic was still happening. If the sexual floodgates had been opened, there was no closing them now. The only down side was finding time to be alone.

It seemed like work days were longer, weekends were shorter, and private time was nonexistent. It was amazing how sex on the brain changed everything. Kate turned into the aggressor asking for, no, demanding sex. And not just plain lights out missionary style sex, but gut wrenching, earth moving, soul satisfying sex. Good dirty sex.

And Sam was up to the challenge. He strived to give as good as he got in the bedroom and tried to make sure Kate was satisfied before spending himself. This was not always an easy task and sometimes he just couldn't hold out; the pleasure being too great. He was determined that Kate should not be short changed by his too quick orgasms and vowed to keep the sexual ball rolling. They discussed adding new sex toys to their sessions. Currently their single sex toy was an old no-frills vibrator and was just about worn out.

He thoughtfully did some research on sex toys and perused the aisles at the local sex toy emporium. He was even brave enough to ask for advice and the cute, edgy looking sales girl with spiky blond hair in the adult store suggested a few items. She had some good ideas and he thought of it as a bad girl starter set. Two hundred and some dollars later she gave him a knowing smile as she bagged his purchase and said, "Come back any time if we can be of assistance."

Armed with his new purchases he opened and inspected them in his car in the parking lot of the store. Silver egg shaped vibrator with adjustable speed controller, definitely something they would try soon. Rabbit ear vibrator with rotating shaft, another in the definitely try bag. Small black butt plug, after careful consideration he mentally put that in the try later pile. Adjustable nipple clamps, pink handcuffs, and a black blindfold also in the try bag.

Sam decided he needed to talk to Kate before introducing the try later items. He just wasn't sure how she would react to them. But the vibrator toys were definitely on the must try list, and soon.

Friday afternoon arrived and he informed Kate he shopped at the sex toy store and had some surprises for the weekend. At bedtime after they had changed into sleeping attire; boxers for him, old t-shirt and no panties for her; she said she couldn't wait to see the toys. Sam hauled out the new purchases, first handing her the try now bag which he thought was the safer route to travel. He stashed the try later bag behind him, waiting to see what her reaction was to the more traditional toys.

Kate oohed and aahed, giggled and even blushed as she inspected and turned on the vibrators. For some reason she just found the madly vibrating rabbit ears hilarious. "What's in the other bag, baby?"

Sam produced the other bag from behind his back and shyly handed it over. Kate dumped the whole bag on the bed and studied the items one by one. She held up the butt plug, tested its firmness, thickness, and rigidity; nodded and dropped it on the bed. She dangled the handcuffs by one finger and twirled them around and also dropped them on the bed. Picking up the nipple clamps, she fastened the business end to her little finger, winced, and asked, "Is this how it works?" He nodded yes. She gave him no indication of approval or disapproval.

After a short, interminably long silence she smiled at him and said, "Don't you think we may need some lube with these? See if you can get it tomorrow and we'll try out all of these. I'll get my sister to take the kids for the night." Kate's lower lips were already slick with arousal just from examining the toys.

Bingo! Sam felt like he just won the lottery, with the powerball. Kate shoved the bags of toys to the side, pushed Sam onto his back, swung her leg over him, lowered her warm core atop his hard-on and whispered, "But right now you need to please me the old fashioned way."

She ground her hot wetness on him as he lifted her t-shirt over her head. She helped him out of his boxers, but her hand never left his nether region. Instead she slowly ran her hand up his thigh and zeroed in on his cock. She pushed his cock flat on his stomach and strategically lowered her pussy so her lips straddled his hardness. Slowly she slid her now open lips over his rigid pole up to his tip, but not allowing penetration. Each time she did this her wetness merged with his own wetness to make a wonderful slippery ride, teasing her clit and his shaft.

Finally, on one trip up his pole she settled her open pussy at the end of his shaft and tilted her hips just right, capturing his shaft in her hot entrance. Kate leaned down to kiss Sam and pushed her way down his cock as deep as she could. A satisfying groan emitted from both of them as she made her journey. He grabbed her hips and held her in place as they savored the moment.

Sam thrust up into her as Kate crashed down on him. It was a slippery race to pleasure, not a race to finish. But as usual it was a close call between first reaching pleasure or finishing. Thankfully pleasure was reached just milliseconds before the finish line for both of them.

Then sleep took over, the deep restful kind, when lovers hold tight throughout the night.

The next day, the kids were gone for the night and Sam was grinning like a Cheshire cat when he got home with the requested lube. Kate had changed into her sexy mini skirt and low cut top and she held the bags of toys in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

She poured them both a glass, instructed Sam to change into a robe, and then locked the front door. "Let's move into the bedroom and see how all this works," she teased. "But before I let you blindfold and handcuff me, you have to explain how it all works. I don't want to be found dead and naked and bound to the bed if you have a heart attack."

Sam picked up the handcuffs, explained how to open them with the key, and how he wanted to cuff her to the headboard. She serendipitously leaned into him and smothered Sam's face between her breasts while pushing him on his back, and quickly snapped one cuff on Sam's wrist. With lightening speed she threaded the other cuff through the headboard uprights and onto his other wrist. From under the cover she whipped out two lengths of soft rope, one for each ankle and before he could comprehend the situation, he was spread eagle on the bed, unable to free himself.

Sam was at a loss of words to what had just happened. He suddenly found himself the prey instead of the hunter, as it were. He smiled weakly up at Kate and pleaded, "Let me up baby so we can make use of our new toys."

Kate opened Sam's robe, leaving his body naked. She lightly ran her nails over his tummy down to his cock and his balls. Sam cock began to stiffen and lengthen and he relaxed into the feeling. "This is going to feel so good," Kate said.

Kate bent over mere inches from his face and peeled off her slip of a skirt, exposing her woman parts up close and personal. She then shimmied off her top and teased her breasts and hardening nipples into points.

Sitting astride Sam, slowly humping her warm pussy onto his hardening cock, she draped the blindfold over his eyes and fastened it securely. Sam was totally and truly at her mercy and it felt wonderful as she ground against his now hard cock.

Not being able to see heightened Sam other senses, and he thought he heard the sound of a shopping bag being opened. He tensed at the sound, not sure what to make of it. Then he thought he heard the sound of a cap being opened. All the while Kate was sliding her warm cunt up and down his shaft, causing him to hump back at her.

She slid off him and quietly said, "This may be a little cold," as she dribbled the lube onto the top of his now hard cock. The lube pooled at the top then slowly slid down over the crown onto his shaft. Kate firmly grasped his cock and slowly stroked him from the base of his shaft to the top, letting her thumb run over the slit in the top. Pre-cum from his cock mixed with the warming lube, causing Sam to moan in pleasure.

One again Kate dribbled a copious amount of lube over the top of his cock. This time however she merely held his cock straight up and did not stroke him. The lube ran all the way down his cock onto his balls. Kate added more lube, causing it to pool up around his balls and slowly ran over them.

Sam expected Kate to pay some attention to his balls now. But she continued with lube which now ran down to the pucker of his ass. Then Kate softly started massaging the lube into his butt. Sam stiffened at the unexpected intrusion, but she continued her ministrations.

"We have to get you ready for your butt plug," she cooed. There was a lilt to her voice as she teased, "At least you got to pick out your own butt plug. Surely you didn't buy that for me." Sam struggled at his restraints, first trying to break free of the cuffs, then trying to pull his legs out of the ropes that held them helplessly apart.

"Le's get this plug good and slick first, don't want to damage the merchandise," Kate teased. Then in an effort to appease Sam she momentarily relented. She grasped his raging hard cock and while softly stroking it asked, "Baby, are you going to let me do this? If you do we can try all these toys on me too."

Torn between wanting Kate to finish him off and being scared shitless of his pending ass assault, all Sam could do was nod his consent. Kate then soothed him saying, "Thank you baby, you won't regret this, maybe not at first though."

Kate positioned herself between Sam's widespread legs and lifted his knees up, a better angle to get to his ass. With the patience of a saint and the determination of a gnat, Kate slowly worked the small end of the butt plug into Sam's untried ass, stopping when he flinched too hard and proceeding when he relaxed enough to admit the intruder.

With about half of the plug pushed home, Kate returned her attention to his cock, both to please him and distract him. Sam was now grunting, trapped somewhere between pain and pleasure. When the plug finally pushed past the widest part and seated fully into his ass, Sam let out a sigh of relief. If Kate would just let him cum, maybe it would be over.

Again he heard the bag opening and his ears perked up at the sound. "What now?" he thought. "The only thing left in there are the nipple clamps!" "No, she wouldn't!" He screamed inwardly to himself as he heard her say, "Now stay still because this may hurt if you move around too much. Your nipples just aren't that big but we will get them on."

Sam suffered through the nipple clamping, his eyes watering but never out and out crying. Amazingly his cock was still hard and he still craved release, but his nipples burned so much he actually forgot about the plug in his ass.

Kate straddled his face and lowered her pussy onto his tongue. Sam loved this and let out a moan of satisfaction as he went to work pleasing her. He couldn't believe how wet she was. Kate leaned over him and licked up the length of his hard shaft, engulfing him as she reached the top and lowering her lips, mouth full of hard cock, to the absolute base of his shaft. Then quickly she sucked up to the top of his cock and off him, with a 'pop' sound.

"As soon as you make me cum I will bring you off and remove the clamps and plug." Sam renewed his efforts on her sweet pussy and soon had her gyrating on his tongue, seeking release. He wished he could grab her hips and mash her even harder to him but his restraints held his hands firmly lashed to the headboard.

With a sweet cry, Kate found her release and came hard, leaving his face a sodden, happy mess. Leaning back down over his cock Kate produced the best blow job she knew how to do. Deep, wet, and sexy. As Sam started to cum, Kate removed him from her hot mouth and stroked him as she watched the top of his cock. She wanted to see him cum.

In utter amazement she watched as Sam let loose a spew of hot cum that flew between their bodies, up his chest and onto her tits. The second volley caught her just under her chin and on her lips. The third shot landed on his belly and the fourth just kind of weakly leaked from him, warmly coating her stroking hand. She took his shaft back in her mouth and cleaned up his mess as she savored his tangy taste.

Kate wanted to snuggle up to Sam but Sam grimaced, "Off! Please get the damned clamps off my nipples!" Which is exactly what Kate did and the removal produced at least as much pain as the placement. She was gentler with the butt plug removal.

"Fuck, why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?" Sam whimpered. She smirked, "How was I to know if the toys were for you or me?" She smiled at him.

Sam reached for his untasted wine and taking a sip he said, "First I have to rest and then you are in for it!" "Promises, promises," she pouted. As Kate snuggled in the nook of Sam's arms she thought, "Life is good." And it was about to get even better.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers