Into the Garden Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this evening, Belinda had selected her favorite set of lingerie. The pastel pink La Perla bra and panties were made of silk and were embellished with embroidered brown flowers and small beads. She wore the matching garter belt and stockings. Sam stood gawking at her for a minute. He couldn't believe this stunning woman was here, alone with him, wearing such luxurious lingerie that they both knew she had put on with the express purpose of getting him to take it off. He was happy to oblige her. He released her hand and moved close to her, kissing her with warm kisses on her each shoulder, his tongue darting against her skin and leaving a small moist mark. As he did so, he released the clasp of the bra, allowing her breasts to move freely. He pulled her against him as he kissed her lips, relishing the feel of her breasts crushed up against him. He had watched her working in the kitchen and helping Mr. Sims in the garden, so he knew she was a strong, healthy girl, but at this moment, she felt like a small fragile bird to him. He crouched down and released the garters, but left the stockings on. Instead, he slid off her panties and reattached the stockings, leaving her wearing only the garter belt.

He stood up again to kiss her, this time letting his hands run all over her body. Cupping her perky breasts, rolling her nipples softly between his fingers, taking her smooth ass cheeks in his lands and squeezing them. "Do you know how much time I have spent staring at this ass this summer?" he asked her. "You had me the minute you walked away from me up the hill, girl. I was hooked like a fish." As he said this, he unbuttoned his pants and removed them, gathering up their clothes and laying them on the desk. He stood there wearing only a pair of maroon silk boxers.

Belinda dropped to her knees and slid his cock from his boxers. Like the first night they were ever alone together, she began licking and sucking him, making it clear that at that moment, there was nothing she would rather be doing. Her mouth covered every inch of him, kissing and licking his balls, licking up the shaft like it was an ice cream cone about to melt in the summer heat, sucking the head into her mouth and taking him as deeply as she could. Without being asked, she wrapped her hand around the base and squeezed, holding him tightly to keep back an orgasm. It was a good thing. Belinda had put her hair up in a low twist as she often did, and he had fabulous view of her making love to his cock with her mouth. From time to time, she let out a long "mmmmmmm," a deep sound of pleasure. She stopped for a moment to look up with him and tell him that his cock felt like velvet and then went back to her ministrations, her breasts, nipples hardened, bouncing and swaying.

They moved to the sofa. He shucked his boxers and Belinda straddling him so he could suck her breasts and kiss her while his cock rubbed up against her slit, giving her clit a good rubbing as they rocked back and forth against each other. He could feel her growing wetter and wetter against his legs. Finally, he couldn't stand it. Cradling her face in his hands, he told her, "I want to make love to you. I want to be inside you."

"I want that too," she said. "But," she hesitated, not wanting to tell him the whole story of the missing pills, "I'm not protected."

"I took care of it," Sam told her, getting up to retrieve the condoms and K-Y. She opened the package and rolled it down over his cock, which was twitching in anticipation. She spread the lube over the condom and then lay down on the sofa. Putting one foot on the floor, Sam positioned himself between her legs, propped up on his arms. He began by rubbing the head of his cock against her clit, which made her purr with pleasure. He moved his cock lower, just to the opening of her vagina. The two were staring into each other's eyes now, as he pushed in just slightly and pulled out, going in again and pulling out, each time a little deeper, but never past the head of his penis.

Belinda could barely stand it. She wanted all of him inside her. She closed her eyes and tried to surrender to the pace he was setting. She knew it wouldn't be long, but at the moment it was like torture. Sam heard her small mews of desire, which sounded like a kitten deprived of milk. He pushed in deeper, rocking his hips against hers and then, without warning, plunged his cock into the depths of her cunt. They both let out a deep groan, and Belinda brought her legs up around him. The feel of her silk stockings on his leg and back the silky feel of her cunt gripping his cock were like heaven. "Oh, baby, that feels so good," he heard her say as he rocked in and out, pulling his cock almost out of her and then pushing back in until his balls pressed up against her ass. "You're so good; you make me feel so good. Please just keep fucking me."

Belinda's hands were on his ass as she pressed herself against him as hard as she could. Sam was glad he had brought himself off in the shower earlier. He would have fired off by now for sure, with her tight cunt around him and Belinda's moans and words letting him know just how much she liked what he was doing. "I love your cock," she was moaning now. "I love your cock." Definitely good for a guy's self-esteem. He continued fucking her, reveling in every sensation of skin and silk and wetness and hardness and softness. He pulled out, and she moaned, "Please don't stop."

"I'm not stopping. I'm going to make love to you until we both come. I just want to try a different position." He stood Belinda up, then had her kneel on the sofa, facing away from him. He knelt and kissed and licked her ass cheeks, trying to gauge her reaction. He couldn't tell yet, but he knew it wouldn't be long before he tried his luck. He was too attracted to her backside not to make the effort, and he thought the things he was imagining could make them both feel very good. Adding a little bit more lube, he entered her from behind. "Oh, that's so good baby, you're so hot," he told her. She was sticking her ass out, grinding against him as he screwed her from behind. With one hand, he reached around and began fingering her clit, rubbing it firmly as he fucked her. The play list ended and the only sounds were the wet noise of his rigid cock moving in and out of Belinda. "Do you like how I fuck your sweet little cunt?" he whispered in her ear.

"Mmm-hmm"

"And am I rubbing your clit the way you like it?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmm."

"Then are you going to be a good little girl and come all over my cock?" The only response was a low guttural moan.

Sam increased the pressure on Belinda's clit, rubbing faster and harder as he fucked her from behind, his pelvis smacking against her ass with each firm stroke. As much as he wanted this to last forever, he could feel the pressure building in his balls. "Cum for me, baby, cum for me. I can't wait much longer," he told her. Belinda crossed her hands over her breasts and squeezed her nipples tightly, and as she did, Sam felt her cunt spasm around him, squeezing his shaft in undulating ripples. He unloaded, his cock throbbing as his juices exploded.

They rested up against each other, their breath returning to normal, and then Sam went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When he returned, Belinda was laying down on the couch. He joined her, pulling the top sheet over them both. They lay together, feeling the closeness that lovemaking brings, neither feeling the need to talk. After a while, Belinda told him that if she didn't go to bed, she was going to fall asleep on the couch. They dressed in silence. Belinda folded the sheets while Sam gathered up the wine and wine glasses, condoms and KY. Belinda put the sheets in a small chest that served as footstool, but they agreed that it wasn't safe to leave the other items there.

A few minutes after she returned to the house, Belinda heard Sam's car come into the driveway and drive around back to park. Shortly after that, her phone rang. It was "Samantha McIntire," Sam's code name on her phone. "I love you," she blurted out, realizing as she said it that Sam was saying the same thing to her.

"I love you too," they said in unison. Then they laughed.

12