Into the Garden Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so deep baby, so good," he mumbled. She matched the stroke of her mouth to the stroke of her hand, but stopped before he could cum. Before he could utter a word of complaint thought, she was on top of him, engulfing his cock with her cunt. She balanced on her feet, rather than her knees, and reached up to grab the bedstead to give herself leverage. In this position she could pogo up and down on his stiff rod, sliding from tip to base with more force and depth than was usual for her being on top. He watched as her breasts bounced up with the force of her downward thrusts as he came inside her for the second time that night, shooting his seed deep inside her.

When he had recovered, he pointed out that she hadn't come. "First, I want to give you two presents. Open the small one first, and I'll show you the other one later." The small black box revealed a delicate bracelet made of white gold and set all the way around with semi-precious stones including amethyst, garnet, and peridot.

"It's exquisite," she told him as he fastened it on her wrist.

He positioned her in the bed, on her knees and with her head resting on her elbows. "Now, you are going to give me a present and I'm going to give you an orgasm, love." He kissed and licked her ass cheeks as he rubbed her clit and slid a finger inside her warm opening. She was still wet, her fluids slippery. He had slid the other present out of its velvet pouch, but kept it hidden. He burrowed deeper into her ass has he continued to rub her clit, feeling it harden and swell under his fingertip. He licked her sweet, clean asshole, which smelled now of soap and their earlier lovemaking. She moaned her approval. He pressed his tongue against the small tight opening, making the tip of it hard so he could push into her. She gasped, and he thought she might stop him, but this barrier fell as well. He couldn't wait for the next surprise. He felt her ass relax, allowing him to wiggle his tongue in deeper, and slide in and out, fucking her asshole with his mouth.

She was moaning nonstop, a stream of "fuck, good, fuck, good, fuckgoodfuckgood" coming out in a husky voice. Then he felt it, her ass muscles tightening around his tongue, forcing him out as her orgasm washed over her. He stayed behind her, rock hard again and wanting release, but knowing she would want another orgasm. He kissed her ass cheeks softly as she came down from her high, holding the metal butt plug he had purchased in his hand to warm it up. It was short and not too thick, with the flange at the end shaped like a rose and sporting a pink crystal. He slipped it first into her cunt, to moisten it, fingering her clit as he did. Her body tightened slightly, then she relaxed, apparently open to whatever surprises the night might bring. He slid the plug in and out of her cunt, then against her clit, hoping she would like the contrast of the smooth cool metal as opposed to his rough warm finger.

As she moved closer to orgasm, he took the plug and slid it slowly into her ass, its intended destination, letting it rest there. She didn't speak, just held still exploring the pleasing sensation of being so full. Sam asked her to turn over, and she did, allowing him to enter her for the third time that night. The feeling of fullness in her ass and fullness in her cunt put her over the edge before Sam could complete his first downward thrust. He could feel her muscles contracting all around him, squeezing him tight. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under her ass, enabling him to hit her g-spot as he continued to fuck her. Neither of them were speaking now, just gripping each other firmly as they slammed their bodies against each other, both wanting the same thing, him buried as deeply in her as possible. Another orgasm started in Belinda's cunt, this one setting him off on his own, his climax seeming to start at the base of his spine and making every muscle in his body sizzle as his nerves fired off pleasure signal after pleasure signal.

They lay together until Belinda fell asleep. Sam went into the bathroom to wash up and clean off the new toy. He was delighted that Belinda had taken to it so quickly and couldn't wait to use it again. Then he thought about the step he and Belinda had taken, looking at himself in the mirror and promising himself that he would make everything work out, no matter what happened.

CHAPTER 15

Saturday morning, Sam and Belinda lingered in the bed, discussing possibilities. They were being reckless, yes, but at the same time they were already formulating plans for the future, although Sam kept some of his plans to himself. It was all a matter of possibilities and probabilities. They talked out different scenarios, which changed based on if and when Belinda did become pregnant. There were so many variables, with the only constants being that Belinda's family would definitely freak out and most likely disown her and that they would get out of Mississippi as soon as Sam graduated in May. They stopped talking only long enough for Belinda to bring breakfast back to their room, opting to take a tray rather than eat in the dining room. Having the delivery guy or the B&B owners see them was one thing, but neither of them was ready for the scrutiny of a crowd of people.

At 10:30, Sam had to get up and dressed for his talk to another group of young men at the church 30 minutes away. On the way there, he made two phone calls to Chicago.

When he left, Belinda called four of the stores near school and had them charge the items she had on hold and keep them for a Monday pick-up. That taken care of, she stretched out on the bed with a textbook. She had already powered through her accounting class and received an A in return. She was working on the final book required for her history class. As she read the last few chapters, she took notes and highlighted, trying to make sure she was focused on the information she would need for the final exam. After finishing her studying, Belinda put the room in order, hanging up clothes and putting away the breakfast mess. As she made the bed, she discovered the small pouch holding the butt plug Sam had used on her last night. She was interested in seeing what it looked like and found she liked the simple, organic design. In the pouch was a small guidebook for use. She sat down and began to read. It was just a few pages, but by the time she had finished, Belinda was panting with excitement. She had never experienced this kind of play with Remy, who had been her first lover, and certainly not with any of the boys she had dated before then but hadn't gone to bed with. She looked at her watch. She had just enough time to put one of the suggestions into practice.

Belinda showered, then quickly blew dry her hair and put on some light makeup. From her bag, she selected a babydoll-style nightgown. It was berry-colored, echoing the crystal in her new toy. She slid the thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders and admired the black lace that framed the deep vee at the front that dipped as low as possible while still keeping her breasts covered. The nightgown stopped just below her crotch, leaving her legs exposed. Before she slipped on the matching bikini bottom, which had a lace accent right above her delicious bits and small black side straps that held the front and back panels on, she retrieved the velvet bag and lubed up her little toy, sliding it into her backside. Then, she put on her bikini bottoms and tried walking around the room. The booklet hadn't been lying. The weight of the piece in her backside did get her excited, and in minutes her delicate panties showed a wet spot at the opening of her vagina. She tried clamping down her muscles as the guide suggested and got an even bigger thrill. She sat down in an easy chair and tried to read a magazine she had picked up at the gas station she stopped at on her way back from school. It was hard to concentrate, but she did her best for the 15 minutes it took before she heard Sam's key in the door.

She greeted him with a deep kiss and a "hello, lover," while he greeted her with the kind of look that makes a woman feel beautiful from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. Sam's talk had gone well, and the pastor of the church where he had spoken put him in touch with a few other churches in the area that he hoped to get time to visit before school began in the fall.

Sam looked at his watch and suggested an early dinner on their private patio. They opted for traditional BBQ and salads from a nearby restaurant that delivered. Belinda slipped out of her babydoll and into a cotton top and soft jersey skirt and sandals, leaving on the bikini bottoms and her toy in place. From the patio, they heard the delivery person knock at the door. When they opened the door and the young white delivery boy saw a black man with a white woman, his disgust registered instantly on his face. He handed over the food and took their money, then deliberately spat on the ground next to him. "Have a pleasant evening," said Belinda, closing the door.

"Welcome to Mississippi," she continued. "I guess we'll have to get used to that reaction."

"How could you be so polite to him? And you tipped him way more than you should have." Sam said angrily. He had run into plenty of racists in his life, but this concerned Belinda and his back was up.

"I did it to mess with him. He's so wound up about us that that $40 tip is going to stick in his craw. He won't be able to enjoy it one bit. Don't let a moron ruin our dinner, okay? Let's eat. It smells great."

Belinda grabbed two Abita beers from the room's fridge and followed Sam back to the patio. It was hot, perfect weather for a beer and 'que and the food delivered on the promise of its smell. After dinner, she stood up and started to clear the table. As she bent over, Sam's hand ran across her ass, freezing as he felt something hard there and realized what it was.

"Have you been wearing that this whole time?" The question came out in a croak.

"Yeah. The booklet suggested it. It's very ... stimulating. Would you like to see how stimulating?" Sam just nodded. Belinda snaked her hand down the waistband of her skirt and into her panties. She brought her hand back out and put her sopping wet fingers into Sam's mouth.

"Would you like seconds on that or the 'que?" she asked.

Without a word, Sam stood up. The tall fence around the patio gave them almost as much privacy as their room. Like Belinda had done, he slid his hand down into her skirt and panties, but instead of just swiping at her wet core, he entered her with two fingers. Belinda struggled to stay quiet as he finger-fucked her again an again, until an orgasm beginning to build somewhere within her.

Quickly, he withdrew his hand and licked her wetness off of him watching her moaning in frustration at the climax that had been snatched away. With a single motion, he peeled off her skirt, the panties coming with it.

"Turn around," he commanded. "Bend over and put your hands on the table," he told her in a low voice. Between the curved cheeks of her naked ass, he could see the silver rosebud and the shining pink crystal. Even though she couldn't see him, Belinda could feel Sam's burning stare on her ass. She heard the rattle of his belt being unbuckled and the hum of his zipper dropping. His hand encircled her waist as he bent her farther over the table, the thick head of his cock knocking at the door of her slit, demanding to be let in. Belinda spread her legs slightly and he slid into her channel. They were both silent as he worked his way in and out of her, the weight of her anal plug pushing her walls against him, making what was already a tight fit even tighter. Sam pumped his hips into her, and like a lion mounting his mate, he bit into her shoulder. She couldn't move as he fucked in and out of her. They stayed silent, the only sound the wet sloshing of their sex. Sam was moving faster now, pumping deep into her. She felt his cock thicken as it did just before he came and she felt the warmth of his seed spreading inside of her. He slumped against her for a moment, still holding her by the waist but releasing his bite.

They awakened Sunday morning, curled together naked in the bed. They had fallen asleep, talking and dreaming of their future. Sam told Belinda about the job that awaited him upon graduation and they talked about what job opportunities might exist for her in Chicago. The thought of leaving Mississippi both frightened and thrilled her. She didn't even own a winter coat and most of her shoes were either sandals or open at the toe or back...not much use in the snow. Still, she knew as long as she was with Sam, it would be okay. Sam rushed out in time to worship at the church he had spoken for the day before.

While he was gone, Belinda again fetched a breakfast tray for set it aside for Sam's return. She went out to sit on the patio, but the sun was burning down, so she retreated to the room bringing with her their scattered clothing from the night before. Tonight it was back to the real world. Belinda remembered to call and pay for her final two purchases. As far as American Express was concerned, she was at the university that day.

Feeling a little bit of cabin fever, Belinda went out for a short walk, hoping the shady boulevards would be cooler than her patio had been. The heat of July in Mississippi was oppressive, even in cool clothes and a big straw hat, so she soon returned to B&B. Sam joined her shortly thereafter. He had paid for Sunday night, even though they would need to leave after a late lunch, but check-out time was set for noon and he was willing to pay for the night to have the extra hours alone with Belinda. They found board games in the armoire and played at the table, natural competiveness coming out in both of them. They laughed easily and often. Even more than when they were making love, Sam felt the naturalness of their connection, knowing it was real and trusting it would carry them through the tough months ahead.

Far too soon, it was time to think about saying goodbye. They slid back into the bed. This time there were no acrobatics. They lay naked together, Sam softly stroking Belinda's breasts and circling her clit slowly with his fingers as they whispered words of love to one another. Sam prepared to enter her for the last time of this magical weekend, propped above her, kissing her face, nose, cheeks, and eyelids. Her peak of fertility had passed, he realized, reaching for the lubricant and rubbing it across his cock before he pushed into his favorite place on earth.

Belinda clung to Sam as he made love to her, holding on tightly with her arms and legs. Rationally, she knew that in less than a month, they would be back at school, with more freedom than they had at her home, but the irrational part of her felt like something was ripping them apart. As they came together, she found herself crying, silent tears running down her face. Sam kissed away the tears, whispering over and over that it was all going to be okay. When she calmed down, they saw a late lunch was out of the question; they needed to pack and head in their separate directions: Sam back to the Sutter's and Belinda back to school. With no words for what they were both feeling, they parted in silence.

12