Into The Land of Nightmares

Story Info
Lauren is acquired and arrives.
3.7k words
4.6
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

Lauren stood tall, her sword in her hand as she faced an army of fifty to her one. Tears of anger and loss streamed down her face as she thought of the bodies of her loved ones and friends laying now dead in the snow, their blood making sludge of the once white blanket. She waited for them to attack, staring at the black demon upon the sable stallion. It was black on black, even the man's hair was the color of a raven's wing and his eyes like burning onyx. The men around him were much the same, all dressed like night descending and wearing grim expressions. The wind blew then, a blistery cold gust the sent her sable and white streaked hair flying around her. Her normally ice blue eyes were now glittering midnight blue from the rage boiling inside her. She was close to using the Gifts she had been given, but knew better. This army had Gifts as well and could pull her apart easily, but she would not surrender, even if they were her own people.

The thought that her family would send these killers to come and get her made her feel betrayed. Now families suffered or were all dead; people that had taken her in and protected her, people she had come to love, all laying with their lives draining away. The little boy next to her, Richard, she had known him for the six years of his life. He had called her his big sister and she had held him as he struggled for his life. His blood covered her white pants and green shirt, his last words burning in her ear, 'I love you sister, and do not count this as your fault.'

Thinking of these words, hearing them again, Lauren's hand tightened on the hilt of the sword. No one, with their last breath, blamed her for this; they all loved her as a sister, cousin, and friend. These people, who had never done anything wrong in their lives, had been slain for a war that never should have touched them. Looking again at the man astride the horse, she again wanted to kill him and send his soul to Hell, instead she spoke loudly, making sure everyone could hear her words, "Commander Craven, tell King Straus, my father, that I will never go through with his plans! May this dark deed haunt you all and may you pay on the day of your deaths!"

"Princess Lauren, if you had not ran six years ago, this would not have happened. You brought this tragedy here to these people, if anyone shall suffer for their lives being taken it is you. Come with us now." Commander Craven said coldly showing no hint of remorse.

Lauren shook her head, doing her best to keep a reign over her frayed temper. "I am not going to my father's land. I will not be used as a pawn in this war."

"You are not going to the King's holding; we are taking you to that of your betrothed lands. Even if he does not except you in the mating ceremony, there are others that will. You are here by sentenced, by decree of our King, to be banished forever to remain with the Lavern Clan."

Lauren shuddered and almost fell to her knees at the news. Her father, a mortal king, had banished her to live with creatures of nightmares. Vampires, Weres, and every other manner of creature of the mythical realm made up the Lavern Clan, but the Vampires and Weres made up the royal family. Looking down again at the body of little Richard, Lauren finally understood what was happening; she was to be a sacrifice from the mortal realm, a gift to stop this war. If she did this no other families and towns would have to go through what this one did. Sheathing her sword and lowering her head, Lauren came forward and allowed herself to be lifted onto Craven's horse. As he wheeled the great beast around, Lauren allowed herself to look back one last time on the village where she had spent the happiest six years of her whole twenty-one year life. Tears rolled down her cheeks again as memories assaulted her, strengthening her conviction that no matter what, she would not fail in the Lavern Clan. She would assure that no one ever felt this pain again, and she prayed to the Gods that these families would rest well, and then drying her face on her sleeve, she stared straight ahead, ready to meet her fate.

Chapter 1

Two Months Later...

"We have arrived Princess."

Lauren poked her head from carriage she was sitting in and looked at the looming gothic style castle in front of her. She grimaced a bit but managed to sit back into the carriage ad heave a sigh. In the two month journey to reach to Lavern Clan, Lauren's personal guards had spared no expense collecting clothing and fabrics, gold, and everything that was needed and more to make a good dowry. She also had sixty-seven more people with her that were going to be given to the Lavern Clan for whatever use they wanted. Lauren could imagine all types of horrible things and the only thing that protected her was the simple order that no matter what she was to be for the royal family only. Then again that didn't necessarily mean that she was any more safe then the other mortals with her. Leaning back against the cushioned seat she fiddled with the dress she wore. It was split to the hips on both sides, allowing her to be able to ride when she wanted to.

After several more minutes the carriage stopped and the door was opened. Lauren stepped from the carriage and took in her surroundings. She was in front of a set of large stone stairs that led to a high archway were several robed figures were standing. From all that she had learned in the past weeks, she knew that vampires could go into the sunlight, but the afternoon sun was the strongest and they had to wear cloaks. She looked over at Commander Craven and waited for him to stand beside her and take her arm before she started walking up the stairs to the shadowed entry way. She stopped in front of the figure wearing a deep purple robe and lowered her head in a bow as the commander dropped to one knee.

"I bring to you Princess Lauren Halturi, she is a gift from King Straus to seal the peace agreement we signed. We also brought the number of humans you asked for and all things that were requested for the dowry. She also has her own personal belongings. She is now yours to do with as the Royal family pleases, for as long as you wish to keep her."

"Commander Craven, you and your men are to take her stuff to the room you are led to and leave immediately." The woman said her cold and smooth like silk, yet edge with impatience.

Craven nodded and stood keeping his head down as he walked back to the carts. Lauren looked at the figure refusing to kneel, daring them with her eyes to order her to. Instead the figure took her arm and led her inside, turning down several different corridors before they stopped in front of a set of metal doors. The figure then turned to her and removed the hood to show a beautiful woman.

"My name is Lily. I am an advisor to the Royal family and so I must warn you before we go in that they do not take insult well. Behind these doors, the entire family has assembled to meet you. Be polite and you may just make a match with one of the princes. For now you may keep your sword, but do not draw it unless told. Do you understand this?"

Lauren nodded and Lily smiled, clapping her hands together for the door to be opened. Lauren followed closely next to Lily and found herself a bit surprised as she looked over the thrown room. It was done in shades of reds and purples, mostly of the dark verity though it was still not the completely dark image she had imagined for weeks. Instead it was done with a sense style and taste, though it was a bit on the morbid side, but that suited her just fine, she no longer believed in the brighter side of life. Not after the events of how she was found and brought to this place. Lords and ladies were lined up on either side of the room, looking at her with faces showing mainly disgust, though a few did look a bit curious to see her. The royal family was all on the dais, the king and queen seated at the front, the princes standing next to their father and the princesses next to their mother. Lauren counted a total of six ladies next to the queen and four men next to the king. She didn't know why this made her a bit nervous, but it felt like something was going to happen and she wasn't sure she wanted to know what.

When she reached the edge of the dais, she took off the cloak that had covered what she was really wearing. Underneath was a deep crimson corset dress that she had split to her hips, complete with fishnets and high heeled boots. A hematite choker encircled her neck with a pentacle bearing fangs on it, the crest of the royal vampire family. Her dangle earrings bore rubies in onyx, as did the circlet that sat on her head. Her hair was unbound and rolled to her hips in waves of black and white; a few ribbons matching the color of her dress ran through it. On her left bicep was a silver band that was the vampiric crest again this time rubies and hematite ran around it. Her sword sat on her hip and a dagger could be seen on the outside of her right thigh that showed while she knelt, right hand over her heart and head bowed. The audible intake of breath did not surprise her, she knew that the warrior's bow she made and the symbols on her belongings would raise this reaction. Her blade was not named Screaming Death without reason and the incantations had not been done by another. Instead of coming as the lady her father had wanted her to be, she came as she was, and by wearing this family's crest on her chocker and bicep band, she had already sworn allegiance to them. She only hoped that she didn't offend these people, otherwise she might just become their dinner.

"You are Princess Lauren, am I correct?" the King asked

"Yes, that is my name."

"Do you swear your life, loyalty and honor to this court and clan?"

"I, Princess Lauren Halturi, swear my loyalty, honor and skills to the Lavern Clan. I place upon my word that I shall serve you and your family for as long as my life is and any time you wish to extend it for. I am your humble servant and as such give the title of Princess, given by the mortal world away to be titled as you wish. So I say, so shall I live by."

Lauren finished her speech and kept her head down wondering how they would react to what she had said. After several moment of heavy silence the Vampire King spoke again.

"You may rise now Lauren. I shall allow you to be a lady of this court, as you are originally from royal line. I have one question to ask you now. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes I am."

The king waved one of the men forward; Lauren would say he was the oldest of the sons there and the best looking. His hair was dark like hers and his eyes a deep golden brown. He must have been at least six foot two inches, making her feel small as she was a mere five foot five. His hair touched the middle of his back where it seemed to melt away into his shirt.

"Lauren, this is my son Gabriel. He is my oldest child and he will be the one to examine you and if you are indeed still virginal, he will relieve you of it. Only then can we decide what is to be done with you. Lily, please escort Lady Lauren into the private chambers now."

Lauren was a bit shocked at what the king had said but followed Lily into what must have been the private room. Lily explained that for woman to be a virgin here wasn't a good thing, especially if they were considering turning the person. Lauren still didn't understand, but didn't have time to say anything since Lily had already left. Lauren looked around the large room and found that she really did like it. The walls were deep green like a forest pine, the carpet matched, though there were some spots that she really didn't want to think about what they were. A large four poster bed sat against the far wall, wooden steps had to be used to get onto it. The sheets were blood red and looked great against the back drop of green.

"Do you like the room?"

Lauren jumped and spun around pulling her sword and setting her shield before she saw who it was. She quickly put her sword away and dropped the shield when she saw Gabriel. She dropped quickly to a kneeling position and hoped that he wasn't too angry at her reaction.

"You don't have to kneel to me, I am not my father and we are not in front of others. Though I must say, if you draw a sword whenever you are startled, I may have to punish you. Drawing a weapon against the royal family is forbidden and you will much rather me punish you then the jailers."

Lauren felt a shiver race down her spine as his deep voice flowed over her and she almost couldn't stand back up. He was extremely sexy and his voice just made it worse. Rising to her feet carefully she looked up at him, an embarrassed smile curving her mouth.

"I apologize. I am so used to having to be ready to fight at a moments notice that it has become natural for me to do that. I shall try my best to refrain from doing so again Prince Gabriel. Please forgive this incident."

Gabriel stepped forward, stopping only three feet away from her and she fought the urge to back away. She had never had experience with a man in any way, had never even wanted to touch someone of the opposite sex, but this man made her want that and more. Even if he was a vampire, he made her body burn and ache for him to run his hands over her. She wanted to feel him deep inside of her, both with his body and with his fangs. Lauren blushed at the thoughts that were running through her head ad took a deep breath to try and calm herself. When Gabriel grabbed a strand of her hair her knees almost buckled.

"Do you know why my father sent me in here? Why he chose me over the others in the room?" Lauren shook her head and looked up and Gabriel, her body clenched with heat again as he ran his fingers down her throat stopping just before her touched her breasts. "He thinks that if I take your virginity I may like you enough to marry you. I won't you know. I will just use you and leave. Can you handle that, knowing that you are going to be nothing more to me then sex and maybe blood? Do you still want me to touch you?"

Lauren couldn't do anything but nod and step closer to his body. His eyes flashed and he pulled her tightly against him, placing his lips gently on hers. Lauren gasped and then moaned as Gabriel thrust his tongue between her lips. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed her body closer to his, unable to stop her hands from running through his hair as their tongues tangled together. She loved the feel of his hands on her back, his lips sealed over hers as they dueled for dominance. She needed more, so much more and she was almost ready to push him against the wall and strip him. Instead she settled for running her hands under his shirt and letting her hands roam over his strong back.

Gabriel nipped her lower lip and Lauren dug her nails into his hips as burning lust shot through her like a wild fire. She felt a growl between them and was surprised when she found that it had come from her own throat. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, rubbing herself against the bulge in his black breeches. She felt his hands work on loosening her dress as she jerked against him. When he had loosened it completely it fell from around her hips, leaving her in fishnets and boots.

Lauren pulled on his hair and quickly worked on getting his shirt off, throwing it across the room once it was. His chest was smooth, though he had a small line of dark hair that traveled from his navel to disappear inside his pants. She pulled back from the kiss and ran her mouth to his ear, nipping lightly on the lobe, grinning as he shuddered against her. As her lips moved to his neck, he picked her up and walked towards the bed. He laid her down and quickly pulled her boots and fishnets off, leaving her naked to his gaze. He ran his hand gently over the folds of her secret place and she quivered, crying out as he slipped a finger into her dripping core. A growl rumbled from him and she looked at him.

"You really are a virgin, but you are so passionate."

Lauren couldn't answer, instead bucked her hips against his hand silently pleading for more. Gabriel removed his pants and laid on her naked, kissing her deeply. She arched against him loving the feel of his naked skin. He was hard and throbbing, and Lauren wanted to feel it in her more then anything else. She dragged her nails down his back, hard and nipped at his shoulder. Gabriel shuddered over her and lifted his head, his golden eyes nearly black, fangs protruding from his mouth.

"Do not do that. If you continue in that way, I cannot guarantee that I won't be rough in return and bite back." He said.

"I don't care, please...I need you."

Gabriel let lose an animalist sound and started kissing her neck, nipping her with his fangs while he positioned her legs on either side of his hips. Lauren arched up and placed her hands on his shoulders, gripping them, as she rubbed her throbbing, dripping core against his thigh. She cried out when his tongue curled around her nipple, lapping at it like a hungry cat. When he sucked it into his mouth she saw stars around her head and gripped his hair.

"Please...please touch me...I need your hands on me!" she gasped

Gabriel chuckled and kissed his way down her body, until he was between her legs and he inhaled the scent of her arousal. His eyes turned wicked as he lowered his head, sucking her clit into his mouth, flicking it quickly with his tongue, careful not to nick her with his teeth. Lauren's head was swimming with sensation as her head thrashed on the pillow. She felt like she was climbing a mountain and was getting closer and closer to the peak as he feast on her. Her fists clenched in the sheets and her head flew back as she felt like she was suddenly falling, her body bursting into pieces.

"Gabriel....Please, oh god yes, AHHHHH!"

Before she even had a chance to come down from her first orgasm, Gabriel was over her and pushed inside of her tight body. Lauren cried out from the pain from him breaking through her hymen. She tried to move away from the stinging but Gabriel held her in place, leaning his forehead down on hers.

"Relax. I am sorry, it couldn't be helped. I promise there will be no more pain."

Lauren looked up at him, panting slightly as she saw his teeth clenched, his fangs displayed. She ran a hand over his face and slid a finger over his fangs wondering what it would feel like if they were to enter her flesh.

"Will you bite me...Please?"

Gabriel shuddered over her and nodded trying to hold himself back. Lauren lifted her hips slightly and gasped as she realized that the slide of skin felt delicious inside her.

"Please, I am ready now."

Gabriel slid slowly out, leaving only the tip in then pressed in again with a long sure stroke. She gasped and wrapped her legs around his hips, moaning when he picked up speed. She ran her hands through his hair, gripping a handful and pulling his mouth down to hers. She ran her tongue over his fangs and into his mouth, taking his mouth as he was taking her body. Her moans and whimpers encouraged him and his strokes became faster and harder, his hand pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Lauren felt herself spiraling up again and her cries became more loud and furious.

"Bite me, please bite me now!" she screamed

Gabriel bared his fangs and slid them into her neck, sucking as blood pooled from the puncture wounds. Lauren came at that moment her body arching like a bow as the pleasure from his bite mixed with the pleasure that broke from her body. She heard him groan and felt him come, before darkness slowly took her vision.

Gabriel retracted his fangs and licked the wound to close it as he pulled from her body. He looked down at the woman now sleeping under him and found himself strangling puzzled. She seemed so familiar to him, and caused a weird sensation in his chest. Shrugging away the feeling, he lay down next to her, pulling her body close to his and allowed himself to fall asleep, the taste of her blood still in his mouth.